• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids The blue Fentanyl pills: should I snort, smoke, or plug?

How did it go?
Smoking seemed like the least risky route, so I went with that. I still prefer oxy, but for the price of the blues it's hard to say no, especially when you're as broke as I am. A little really goes a long way with those. I don't need much and I don't want to take more than absolutely necessary to keep the withdrawals at bay.

Smoking seemed like the least risky route, so I went with that. I still prefer oxy, but for the price of the blues it's hard to say no, especially when you're as broke as I am. A little really goes a long way with those. I don't need much and I don't want to take more than absolutely necessary to keep the withdrawals at bay.
This is one of the ways it starts. Like Kief said If you still want to be functional stay off the fent.
I admit I have my own problems, but I see the beginning of a fentanyl habit.
You now know fent is stronger, cheaper and readily available. You really need to stop with the opiates. Things will get worse and worse. You will need fent more and more and that is all you will crave.
If possible, you have to get sober, or your on your way to full blown fentanyl hell
Please don't go down that road, get off the opiates and don't destroy your life.

It seems like people who use street Fentanyl including the pills we're discussing experience more frequent complications than users of Heroin did. People who insufflate often complain of extreme congestion, nose bleeds and sinus infections. People who inject seem to develop sores and other complications at a pretty frightening rate, again compared to what I used to see with Heroin injection.

We've only been dealing with the Fentanyl for a few years now. It's hard to say what the long-term health risks are for each ROA. I think the evidence we have points to a negative outlook on using street Fentanyl by any route. If it's harmful to all other areas of the body, I feel it would be optimistic to assume it wouldn't cause problems in the respiratory system also.

With that being said, rectal administration is probably the best way to go if oral usage is out of the question. It still is probably not without risk. Time will tell how chronic usage of this stuff really effects people.

Yeah I really hope you are TRYING with all your might for alternatives, like pst(poppy seed tea). If ur oxy connect is forever gone or shits too expensive, I think its important to get the seeds asap and eventually try to get on subutex(I think is the 8mg sublingual tabs, just take a quarter which is 1-2mg shouldn't need much more than this. That way you can be maintained and save up money for the real thing bc before you know it fent will trap you with a hook and a loop.

Not to say subs dont trap you after long use but definitely look into this or at least methadone or else you will be in a world of hell, where you gotta wait FOREVER to induct the subs to avoid precipitated WD.. when I fucked with fetti.. it was like 5-10 dirtys so it wasn't difficult for me at all when I need to switch but everyone is different.

It seems like people who use street Fentanyl including the pills we're discussing experience more frequent complications than users of Heroin did. People who insufflate often complain of extreme congestion, nose bleeds and sinus infections. People who inject seem to develop sores and other complications at a pretty frightening rate, again compared to what I used to see with Heroin injection.

We've only been dealing with the Fentanyl for a few years now. It's hard to say what the long-term health risks are for each ROA. I think the evidence we have points to a negative outlook on using street Fentanyl by any route. If it's harmful to all other areas of the body, I feel it would be optimistic to assume it wouldn't cause problems in the respiratory system also.

With that being said, rectal administration is probably the best way to go if oral usage is out of the question. It still is probably not without risk. Time will tell how chronic usage of this stuff really effects people.
The traq dope on the east coast, is it like the stuff in Puerto Rico or that scary Russian Krokidil shit? Or neither?

The traq dope on the east coast, is it like the stuff in Puerto Rico or that scary Russian Krokidil shit? Or neither?
It is xylazine, it's an animal tranquilizer not made for human consumption. It knocks people out. Also causes all sorts of nasty infections when introduced to the blood stream.

I am glad codeine pills aren't OTC. I think are enough people here that are stupid enough to make and use ' Krocidil'. The Russian poor man's heroin. The pictures are grim, disgusting, shocking and truly sad and heart- wrenching

Thanks for the info. I think someone else here mentioned that grinding the whole pill into a powder and microdosing them little by little would be safer than smoking a piece that was simply cut off. Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely do that next time. More people need to know this. It could be the difference between having a good time or dying.
The differences you spoke of, between patches keeping you sated for days, whereas street pills do not even come close...That is by design. The transdermal patches are made so that only so much is going to be absorbed. It is controlled. The pills? Fentanyl has an incredibly short half life, making the average junkie re-up every 2 hours. It is insane. The analogues all habe similar or even shorter half lives.

As others have said there are quality control issues. Some joker buys a pill press, bulk fentanyl, binder & filler & voila. They do not even think anout consistency. So, the safest thing to do is to smoke by your man, making sure that he has at least 3 Narcan syringes & knows how to use them (gthey arr oh so siimple.

To be exact, I won't be able to get any more OP's til December 12th when the lady who gets them sees her doctor and gets a refill. Some prick bought the last 50 something she had last week, leaving me with nothing left to buy. Until then, dirty 30's are the only opioid available, so I'm trying to take as little of those as possible. As for the poppy seed elixir method, I've always wanted to give that a try, but I figured it would be difficult to acquire unwashed poppy seeds. I've taken in mind I would likely have to order it in bulk online, which might possibly alert the DEA or something. Sorry if that sounds like a laughably unlikely scenario, but I tend to think of things from a "worse case scenario" perspective. Honestly though, I think having that paranoid mindset might have helped me fly below the radar all these years. It pays to be paranoid sometimes, I would think.
Poppy seeds are not going to help you. They basically only have discernible effects with opiate nsive users. It CAN help you withdraw but only if you use untreated whole pods (with seeds) rendered as tea. Horrible tasting but it will help. IF you merely want to maintain, nix everything poppy, especially seeds.

I am glad codeine pills aren't OTC. I think are enough people here that are stupid enough to make and use ' Krocidil'. The Russian poor man's heroin. The pictures are grim, disgusting, shocking and truly sad and heart- wrenching
They are OTC in most nations. All the media rubbish about "Krokodil" should be filed away with "LSD damages chromosomes" & "Marijuana affects reproductive organs."

In any IDU population there are going to be far fringe outliers who do not engage in basic wound care & Harn Reduction practices (using alcohol pads to prevent serious Staph infections). Almost all IDUs get at least 1 abcess over the long haul. Not treating an abcess can have reslly nasty consequences. If Krokidil always leads to catastrophic wounds you would see Russia full of folks with bones showing.

If OTC codeine leads to tweaking of tablets I think that most would simply convert codeine into morphine, a very simple tweak by O-demethylation. Then, they could just do morphine or else convert that morphine into heroin.

I wonder if there's some smart/stupid DIY chemist out there just synthesizing his own fent batches to keep his habit going. HAHA, what an idea

Of course there are. It started in the 1970s. Sometimes even degreed chemists get drawn in. Nightmares sometimes follow like the DIY Meperidine analogue MPTP in California. The chemist failed to watch the temperature in a crucisl portion of the process. This was from 1976 to 1984. Several IDUs injected the product and almost immediately got Locked In Syndrome. A horrific outcome really. Other times, like 1991, with a DIY chemist I personally idolise, produced a Fentanyl analogue. Despite warning his buyer that it was not adulterated, the buyer, a Mafioso from Boston, sold it as is to a Puerto Rican from the Bronx who gave it the customary heroin adulteration for heroin, 14:1. Sold on a Friday by that evening 8 were around that corner, dropping dead instantly upon ingestion.

Americans will do just about anything to get high. There is no shortages of poor dumb white trash in America; And from what I've seen and smelled: Personal hygiene is not in their top 100 list of priorities( if they can count that high) This country has too many dumbasses that will hear of something, goggle it and try it.
Look at the Traq Dope on the east coast, that Keif and deficiT have mentioned. I believe that started in Puerto Rico.
I am saying we would have an even bigger problem in this country if codeine pills were OTC.
1st, despite the warnings people here would pop' em like tic-tacs and destroy their livers. The other( non- codeine) ingredients would kill their liver.
2nd CWE, codeine( as weak as it is) seems to be a killer. (Dead rappers drinking Lean and developing fatal conditions)
3rd krokidil becoming a street drug. The media is all over the place.
Legit places say yes; some say no.( if it is here)
People believe the media; when it tells them what they want to hear.
I believe there are enough broke, garbage can druggies, that this might catch on if people could easily and cheaply produce a drug several times the power of heroin.( they would need codeine for tmethods
OTC antihistamines are used to make meth.
At least they would know what they are putting in their bodies.
We have much better medical care( even for someone like me when I was broke and on Medicare for 7+ years I overall got good treatment.
As far a bones showing, Russia is cold and most people would hide that. This is not rare for long term use. Bones showing would also give Russian cops a a reason to harass druggies.
Besides Krokidil is stronger than heroin and like I said these people make it themselves.
Cheap and probably safer than fent. That's all this country needs, the poor man's fentanyl.

Of course there are. It started in the 1970s. Sometimes even degreed chemists get drawn in. Nightmares sometimes follow like the DIY Meperidine analogue MPTP in California. The chemist failed to watch the temperature in a crucisl portion of the process. This was from 1976 to 1984. Several IDUs injected the product and almost immediately got Locked In Syndrome. A horrific outcome really. Other times, like 1991, with a DIY chemist I personally idolise, produced a Fentanyl analogue. Despite warning his buyer that it was not adulterated, the buyer, a Mafioso from Boston, sold it as is to a Puerto Rican from the Bronx who gave it the customary heroin adulteration for heroin, 14:1. Sold on a Friday by that evening 8 were around that corner, dropping dead instantly upon ingestion.
What is the name of the chemist you idolise. I'm very curious to know. Love DIY labs/research.

They are OTC in most nations. All the media rubbish about "Krokodil" should be filed away with "LSD damages chromosomes" & "Marijuana affects reproductive organs."

In any IDU population there are going to be far fringe outliers who do not engage in basic wound care & Harn Reduction practices (using alcohol pads to prevent serious Staph infections). Almost all IDUs get at least 1 abcess over the long haul. Not treating an abcess can have reslly nasty consequences. If Krokidil always leads to catastrophic wounds you would see Russia full of folks with bones showing.

If OTC codeine leads to tweaking of tablets I think that most would simply convert codeine into morphine, a very simple tweak by O-demethylation. Then, they could just do morphine or else convert that morphine into heroin.
Comparing broke junkies in Russia to desperate Western Junkies is not a hugh stretch. People in this country make meth from certain antihistamines; never under estimate a junkies resourcefulness. Russians junkies usually die before the bones are sticking out. Russia has no respect for the lives of junkies. I doubt they even keep accurate statistics on the dead. Just throw em in a hole ground. That shit is deadly and with the abundance of cheap fent, we will never really know. Look at what the American government is doing to pain patients. OTC codeine pills ain't gonna happen anytime..ever?

Comparing broke junkies in Russia to desperate Western Junkies is not a hugh stretch. People in this country make meth from certain antihistamines; never under estimate a junkies resourcefulness. Russians junkies usually die before the bones are sticking out. Russia has no respect for the lives of junkies. I doubt they even keep accurate statistics on the dead. Just throw em in a hole ground. That shit is deadly and with the abundance of cheap fent, we will never really know. Look at what the American government is doing to pain patients. OTC codeine pills ain't gonna happen anytime..ever?
Very true meth users are very very resourceful when it comes to manufacturing, rigging something together(more than duct tape), and knowledge.

And what about the codeine? It's never been OTC (tablets) but the syrup usually is OTC if you go to the right pharmacy(mom & pop stores). I know that ppl can make krocodil with codeine and like gasoline? Really not sure but I imagine codeine might be a key ingredient to make H as well but like I said, these are just guesses..it would be sad to never be able to get codeine I think it's a very useful tool, I WISH USA WOULD HAVE TYLENOL 3'S OTC my life would be so much better, in fact I bet I wouldn't be an addict chasing oxy if I could go to the store and pick up a few 30mg codeine tabs. I envy European countries and whoever else that has this luxury!