• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids The blue Fentanyl pills: should I snort, smoke, or plug?

If smoked, is the foil and straw method the only way? I mean, if I have no choice, I guess I'll bear with it. It just feels kinda dirty doing it that way, but I never heard of H or fetty being smoked any other way.

You can smoke it any way but it's sure better to use method that allows for slowest use. Glass pipe would sure work but I don't know how easy to vape are those pills and you could end up with too much smoke for one dose so better use foil I think. Make sure it's appropriate foil if you're gona use it regularly. After you figure out potency if pills were consistent glass pipe or bong or whatever would work but as you say there's no way to be sure if they are consistently dosed. Maybe if one can test in lab few that would help. Maybe send it to some pill testing HR site? Who knows maybe it's some analogues with which you need to be even more careful.
I'm not trying to scare you but steep dose curve, extreme potency and efficacy but low TI make use of such stuff extremely dangerous. When used even with powders of known potency it's easy to don't guess dose right. Some keep on pointing out how people didn't OD on H, or if they did that was cuz they didn't know potency of batch. While often true it's also true that people got batch of known potency but had just a short pause from use and ODed. Even cases where people with extremely high tolerance still chasing strong high can end up using too much as obviously the higher the dose the more and stronger are side-effects. Considering how potent fent is it's SUPER EASY to OD, even for very experienced users. Hell realizing all this is reason why many of BL members stopped fent. I think that would be enough for many even if high was much better. Simply ain't worth it. You can for sure find safer drugs if you try. Rather keep this as souvenir, far away from any children.

You can smoke it any way but it's sure better to use method that allows for slowest use. Glass pipe would sure work but I don't know how easy to vape are those pills and you could end up with too much smoke for one dose so better use foil I think. Make sure it's appropriate foil if you're gona use it regularly. After you figure out potency if pills were consistent glass pipe or bong or whatever would work but as you say there's no way to be sure if they are consistently dosed. Maybe if one can test in lab few that would help. Maybe send it to some pill testing HR site? Who knows maybe it's some analogues with which you need to be even more careful.
I'm not trying to scare you but steep dose curve, extreme potency and efficacy but low TI make use of such stuff extremely dangerous. When used even with powders of known potency it's easy to don't guess dose right. Some keep on pointing out how people didn't OD on H, or if they did that was cuz they didn't know potency of batch. While often true it's also true that people got batch of known potency but had just a short pause from use and ODed. Even cases where people with extremely high tolerance still chasing strong high can end up using too much as obviously the higher the dose the more and stronger are side-effects. Considering how potent fent is it's SUPER EASY to OD, even for very experienced users. Hell realizing all this is reason why many of BL members stopped fent. I think that would be enough for many even if high was much better. Simply ain't worth it. You can for sure find safer drugs if you try. Rather keep this as souvenir, far away from any children.
Yeah. I kinda worry to even pet our cat after handling one of those pills. I'm probably going to have to smoke it outside so my man and the cat doesn't accidentally inhale any secondhand smoke. My fiance doesn't mess with opiates. He's just a drinker and a pothead. He once had a cocaine problem and would take xanax occasionally, but he otherwise has 0 tolerance to opiates/opioids.

Yeah. I kinda worry to even pet our cat after handling one of those pills. I'm probably going to have to smoke it outside so my man and the cat doesn't accidentally inhale any secondhand smoke. My fiance doesn't mess with opiates. He's just a drinker and a pothead. He once had a cocaine problem and would take xanax occasionally, but he otherwise has 0 tolerance to opiates/opioids.
That's considerate but you don't need to worry someone will OD from second hand smoke and it's sure better to smoke with your man close by in case you miss the dose. He being with you while you do it and also having narcan is best HR advice I can give you.

Also, would I have to re-dose frequently throughout the day with the blues? With op's, I only need to dose once or twice a day and with a patch, I was good for 3 whole days. Its been over a year since i've used the pressed pills, but I recall them being very short-lived and having to dose 3 or 4 times a day. I was smoking them though. Maybe they won't wear off so quickly with other routes.
It depends on what the actual formulation and what analogue it is the manufacturer is using.
I was getting shit off the street that was keeping me well for 24 hours plus, and I was an IV user who is in relatively good health and shape.

Also, would I have to re-dose frequently throughout the day with the blues? With op's, I only need to dose once or twice a day and with a patch, I was good for 3 whole days. Its been over a year since i've used the pressed pills, but I recall them being very short-lived and having to dose 3 or 4 times a day. I was smoking them though. Maybe they won't wear off so quickly with other routes.
I used to try to be "careful" and only snort a small ass quarter at a time..but yeah it's kinda like cocaine you literally just want to keep getting fucked up then your like shit let me re-up and maybe snort a small half, next thing you know you wake up God knows how long, drooling and scared shitless(if you wake up), OR it slaps perfect and then like I said, that re dosing will creep in, and back to Russian roulette.

UPDATE: I got about 21 of them. I asked for 22, but that's all they had. They're okay. I started with smoking a 1/4 of a pill. It didn't feel that strong, so I smoked another quarter piece. Still not as strong as I wanted it to be, so I smoked another 1/4. Better, but still kinda weak for someone who's trying to wind down from an exhausting and ridiculously stressful work week. Finally, I smoked the last quarter of the pill and there's a considerable difference. I could probably handle more, but I don't wanna fuck up my tolerance too much. Switching from patches to oxycontin once again was miserable enough last time, but you also gotta factor in that patches keep you very well-medicated for days straight and fentanyl is the strongest opioid in the market (aside from carfentanyl). Maybe since the duration of action of the pills is very short compared to transdermal fentanyl, having to readjust to oxy won't be as difficult once the lady gets her script refilled (which won't be til the 12th of December and I unfortunately only have 6 OP 40's that I can make last til the 10th at best--if I quarter them and don't take them at all on Saturdays when I take the larger doses of fentanyl). It's also fucking crazy that they're about half the price of oxy. I don't get it. Is much cheaper because the strength of fentanyl is kinda unpredictable?

Last edited:
I started with smoking a 1/4 of a pill. It didn't feel that strong, so I smoked another quarter piece. Still not as strong as I wanted it to be, so I smoked another 1/4.

The thing is, because the amount of fentanyl is so small in each pill (akin to perhaps 20 grains of fine table salt), along with the lack of quality control, I wouldn't rely on the fentanyl being evenly distributed through the pill (like one would expect from a professionally made pharmaceutical pill). This means 1/4 of a pill might be much stronger than a quarter from the very same pill. I've heard of people having some nasty surprises as a result of this. If it were me, I'd grind them all into dust and mix thoroughly and then dose by volume (or even better, by weight).

When I was using fentanyl I never came close to overdosing, but I had a massive tolerance (I used to shoot the 100ug/hr fentanyl patches in a single giant shot), and given the pharmaceutical origin, I always knew how much I was taking. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened to me if street fentanyl had been common a decade ago when I was doing stuff like that. I may not have survived. I mean shit, fentanyl is supposedly either one of the, or, the leading cause of american adults 18-45 years old.

In any case, I know people don't like it when I say it, but if you're down to doing dirty 30s you might consider just going suboxone or methadone (the latter worked for me, for the most part).

The thing is, because the amount of fentanyl is so small in each pill (akin to perhaps 20 grains of fine table salt), along with the lack of quality control, I wouldn't rely on the fentanyl being evenly distributed through the pill (like one would expect from a professionally made pharmaceutical pill). This means 1/4 of a pill might be much stronger than a quarter from the very same pill. I've heard of people having some nasty surprises as a result of this. If it were me, I'd grind them all into dust and mix thoroughly and then dose by volume (or even better, by weight).

When I was using fentanyl I never came close to overdosing, but I had a massive tolerance (I used to shoot the 100ug/hr fentanyl patches in a single giant shot), and given the pharmaceutical origin, I always knew how much I was taking. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened to me if street fentanyl had been common a decade ago when I was doing stuff like that. I may not have survived. I mean shit, fentanyl is supposedly either one of the, or, the leading cause of american adults 18-45 years old.

In any case, I know people don't like it when I say it, but if you're down to doing dirty 30s you might consider just going suboxone or methadone (the latter worked for me, for the most part).
Thanks for the info. I think someone else here mentioned that grinding the whole pill into a powder and microdosing them little by little would be safer than smoking a piece that was simply cut off. Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely do that next time. More people need to know this. It could be the difference between having a good time or dying.

If I smoked by an open (screened in) window in a roomy bathroom, is it still safe for a sober person to go in there?

D
If I smoked by an open (screened in) window in a roomy bathroom, is it still safe for a sober person to go in there?
Definitely. I smoke these pills every day, sometimes I'll some in the bathroom with no windows at all. And my friend will walk in right after me (he doesn't do any drugs) and it never effects him at all. You're overreacting just a lil bit lol. Btw where are you located if you don't mind? Just asking what state. I'm in Arizona

D

Definitely. I smoke these pills every day, sometimes I'll some in the bathroom with no windows at all. And my friend will walk in right after me (he doesn't do any drugs) and it never effects him at all. You're overreacting just a lil bit lol. Btw where are you located if you don't mind? Just asking what state. I'm in Arizona
Oklahoma/Texas (state line area).

I wish is
Yeah no shit. 1000%!
I know I need to try to quit, but it's the age old struggle for every addict. "We can try to quit whenever we want to. We just don't want to." --or at least not yet. I like to plan serious decisions like this, because to me, sobriety is a serious adjustment. Physical withdrawal was actually easier for me than the next phase where your mind starts messing with you, looking for any excuse to relapse. I planned my first attempt to get clean and it lasted 2 weeks til I relapsed under stress. Right now, I gotta do the dirty 30's or face being sicker than I've ever been. I was hoping to taper down from oxy, not fentanyl. Oxy withdrawal is tame in comparison to fentanyl withdrawal. Only thing is, my source for that is out til the 12th. This rarely happens, but I've been faced with this same issue once before ; except last time I didn't have to wait to re-up this long. Actually, I wound up trading what was left of the 30's for my usual op 40's once they were back. I'm hoping that's what I can do again. From there, I'll try a 2nd attempt at getting clean in the near future. Trust me, I'd really rather not take these, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Oh so you got back to the 40 OPs? In my experience, dirty 30s jack tolerance up sure, but not compared to switching back to oxy from say 2mg of bupe for a couple days-a week.

So maybe this will turn out not as bad..meaning the 40s should do the trick just maybe not hit the perfect spot. Try your hardest not to take too many or fall back to dirtys. And if in a pinch order some poppy seeds(gotta be in bulk) put a half ounce of seeds into two different water bottles and shake the shit out of it like 3 or 4 times then strain and drink the dirty water glass(filled with thiebane, codeine, and whatever else alk.) And this shit will do wonders in a pinch..its just hard to sustain unless you buy a shit ton.(& hope they aren't already "washed".

I wish is

I know I need to try to quit, but it's the age old struggle for every addict. "We can try to quit whenever we want to. We just don't want to." --or at least not yet. I like to plan serious decisions like this, because to me, sobriety is a serious adjustment. Physical withdrawal was actually easier for me than the next phase where your mind starts messing with you, looking for any excuse to relapse. I planned my first attempt to get clean and it lasted 2 weeks til I relapsed under stress. Right now, I gotta do the dirty 30's or face being sicker than I've ever been. I was hoping to taper down from oxy, not fentanyl. Oxy withdrawal is tame in comparison to fentanyl withdrawal. Only thing is, my source for that is out til the 12th. This rarely happens, but I've been faced with this same issue once before ; except last time I didn't have to wait to re-up this long. Actually, I wound up trading what was left of the 30's for my usual op 40's once they were back. I'm hoping that's what I can do again. From there, I'll try a 2nd attempt at getting clean in the near future. Trust me, I'd really rather not take these, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
I completely understand. For me it took years, blood, sweat and tears and several attempts. I was only hooked on oxy though and I found it to be pure hell so I couldn’t imagine getting off of the fetty. I highly commend you for trying. It is possible and you can do it. 💜

Oh so you got back to the 40 OPs? In my experience, dirty 30s jack tolerance up sure, but not compared to switching back to oxy from say 2mg of bupe for a couple days-a week.

So maybe this will turn out not as bad..meaning the 40s should do the trick just maybe not hit the perfect spot. Try your hardest not to take too many or fall back to dirtys. And if in a pinch order some poppy seeds(gotta be in bulk) put a half ounce of seeds into two different water bottles and shake the shit out of it like 3 or 4 times then strain and drink the dirty water glass(filled with thiebane, codeine, and whatever else alk.) And this shit will do wonders in a pinch..its just hard to sustain unless you buy a shit ton.(& hope they aren't already "washed".
To be exact, I won't be able to get any more OP's til December 12th when the lady who gets them sees her doctor and gets a refill. Some prick bought the last 50 something she had last week, leaving me with nothing left to buy. Until then, dirty 30's are the only opioid available, so I'm trying to take as little of those as possible. As for the poppy seed elixir method, I've always wanted to give that a try, but I figured it would be difficult to acquire unwashed poppy seeds. I've taken in mind I would likely have to order it in bulk online, which might possibly alert the DEA or something. Sorry if that sounds like a laughably unlikely scenario, but I tend to think of things from a "worse case scenario" perspective. Honestly though, I think having that paranoid mindset might have helped me fly below the radar all these years. It pays to be paranoid sometimes, I would think.