• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Big & Dandy Synthetic Cannabinoids Thread

Which synthetic cannabinoid do you like or prefer?

• JWH-018

Votes: 89 50.0%
  • JWH-073

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • JWH-133

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JWH-200

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • JWH-250

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • CP-47,497

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • CP-55,940

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • HU-210

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • HU-211

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • WIN 55,212-2

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • AM-2201

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JHW-018 psychedelic? Technically yes, I know. Just like marijuana but that's not in this part of the forum. I've also seen it in marijuana discussion, so i'm a little confuzzled

Ever tried heating a little of one of the JWH compounds in a spoon? The pale yellow JWH-018 powder melts, runs together and if then left to cool, will form a dark amber resinous material. If left for a fair while, the resinous material will slowly transform back to the yellow powder.

13mg would be a hefty ol' dose of 073, but nothing too excessive comparatively - is much more forgiving than 018. I can't even imagine smoking a 13mg dose of 018 but it would be waaay beyond psychedelic and deeply unpleasant, I'm sure. 3mg of 018 has me half-comatose 8o

Also, 073 is a very fine, fluffy, whitish powder that sticks to everything - quite fiddly to work with compared to 018 which tends to be less sticky and more granular (although crushes to a fine powder), in my experience.

i don't know whqat to say matey,
I smoke 1000MG over 4 days, in fact, i will blaze another 10mg in my crack pipe atmo =D
Ever tried heating a little of one of the JWH compounds in a spoon? The pale yellow JWH-018 powder melts, runs together and if then left to cool, will form a dark amber resinous material. If left for a fair while, the resinous material will slowly transform back to the yellow powder.
haha yes,
I can see it on my crack pipe.

i don't know whqat to say matey,
I smoke 1000MG over 4 days, in fact, i will blaze another 10mg in my crack pipe atmo =D

Tolerance build rapidly with the JWHs. A gram of 018 in four days would be hard for me to imagine - will often get through a gram of 073 in around that time though - but if you're smoking it all the time... Personally I'm not overkeen on it so have never developed much of a tolerance - a gram would probably last me a year :D

cool

Hey everyone,

*snip*

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to wonder if my JWH-073 is actually JWH-073. The doses I have used are FAR beyond the doses most people would find effective. Its not uncommon to go through 70-80mg in an evening. I am sensitive to the jwh-018, 3mg is about as much as I will smoke in a sitting, and its the yellow color expected of JWH-018. Anyone know of a white AAI that 10mg's is equipotent to 1 hit of quality cannibis?

Is this similar to CP55,940 in that it is sensitive, has a high rate of degradation, and must be kept at very cold temperatures? If so, I'd say it's likely that your batch is somewhat degraded.

When I got CP55,940, it was very degraded - like only ~50% pure. But it got me high and was cheap ;)

13mg would be a hefty ol' dose of 073, but nothing too excessive comparatively - is much more forgiving than 018. I can't even imagine smoking a 13mg dose of 018 but it would be waaay beyond psychedelic and deeply unpleasant, I'm sure. 3mg of 018 has me half-comatose 8o

[QUOTE/]

My wife once dosed me & CCF with that stuff (073? the pentyl version anyway) - it was just like coming up on decent acid - not what i was hoping for at the time :|

Is this similar to CP55,940 in that it is sensitive, has a high rate of degradation, and must be kept at very cold temperatures? If so, I'd say it's likely that your batch is somewhat degraded.

When I got CP55,940, it was very degraded - like only ~50% pure. But it got me high and was cheap ;)

I dont think thats its CP55,940., or degrades at a similar rate. It is a verry fluffy white powder matching the physical characteristics of JWH-073, it melts down into a near water clear puddle, leaves almost no residue after vaporization. JWH-compounds dont seem as prone to degredation as other cannabinoids, and these are kept in a freezer well sealed and with a pack of silica gel on the main container, not in direct contact with any of the samples...

I think that the people above reporting yellow -018 are probably just getting slightly impure stuff. I thought it was supposed to be a white powder? There are contradicting reports on this.

aha, thanks for your response. It is my dream to have some sort of effective convenient snortable marijuana-like substance

edit: one of my dreams, not the only one xD

You could dissolve it in a few drops of whole milk or half & half and then snort that...

^The nasal mucosa are only permeable to water-soluble compounds, though (usually). I don't think it would really make much difference.

Lipid emulsions can be used for nasal delivery. JWH-018 in milkfat could be absorbed, I'd think. What's going to happen to the layer of JWH-018 laced milkfat that sticks to everything in your nasal passages?

^Drip down your throat? I dunno, I have no evidence to back me up. I'm just speculating, but I'm pretty certain that lipids don't absorb well through the mucus membranes in the nose.

I'm starting to wonder if my JWH-073 is actually JWH-073. The doses I have used are FAR beyond the doses most people would find effective. Its not uncommon to go through 70-80mg in an evening. I am sensitive to the jwh-018, 3mg is about as much as I will smoke in a sitting, and its the yellow color expected of JWH-018. Anyone know of a white AAI that 10mg's is equipotent to 1 hit of quality cannibis?

Oh god, this is getting dumb. Soon Cannabis Discussion is going to be full of "What's in my baggie of powder?" threads about synthetic cannabinoids, just like the "What was in my pill?" questions in Ecstasy Discussion.

I am almost certain that fluffy white JWH-018 is JWH-018. Yes, 1mg of fluffy white JWH-018 looks like 10mg of the yellow stuff volume-wise. When there is none of the red oily impurity in it, it's not nearly as dense. It also vaporizes CLEANLY, unlike the yellow stuff.

The duration of JWH-073 is so short that I am sure I've vaporized 80mg in an evening at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.