• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Big & Dandy Synthetic Cannabinoids Thread

Which synthetic cannabinoid do you like or prefer?

• JWH-018

Votes: 89 50.0%
  • JWH-073

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • JWH-133

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JWH-200

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • JWH-250

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • CP-47,497

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • CP-55,940

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • HU-210

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • HU-211

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • WIN 55,212-2

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • AM-2201

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting paper should be this since it focuses on the synthesis:
Abstract:

During the last decade, numerous cannabinergic ligands with high affinity and selectivity profiles for cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2) emerged from rigorously pursued structure—activity relationship studies. This chapter focuses on the synthetic aspects of key cannabinoid receptor probes representing the different classes of cannabinergic ligands that encompasses classical cannabinoids (CCs) including some covalent binding derivatives, nonclassical cannabinoids (NCCs), hybrid cannabinoids, aminoalkylindoles (AAIs), diarylpyrazoles, and the endocannabinoids.

http://onlineproducts.humanapress.c...ils&Itemid=110&chapter_code=1-59259-999-0:113

If anyone has an extra $30 to spend please buy the chapter and post it here :)

OK, here is the R)-methanandamide article, in three parts due to atatachment size limits:

Attachments

• AM-1346-I.pdf
    82 KB · Views: 254
Thanks alot...

Looks like my only quote on price puts this well outside my interest (I'm poor). I'll attempt to entice one of my pot snob friends to buy A dose.

Mind-Melt said:
would there be cross tolerance between standard THC and the analogs?

given they work the same way on the same brain systems yes.

ok sooo... someone said that it wouldnt be worth the money to get the thc out of plants and use those as the starting material.... well what if you were making something like thcv and thus produced a drug that could be used in a combination of other cannabinoids or those turpines to produce a different high at a much lower dose, and of course try other analogs and things to try and find a cannabioid that has high potency and a pleasant high. i think that in the end the posible amount of money you could make with something 500 times more potent than thc. you would be mulitplying your $ per hit. i dont see why that wouldnt cover the costs

Youkai said:
meh, iv been smoking weed everyday for the last 4 years, every fri sat sun in middle school. sure its psychedelic LIKE but the actual actions are missing, I think it's more along the lines of just a sedative you can think/causes hyper active thinking. I mean, you look stoned but your mind is racing.

You've been smoking 4 years, obviously you're going to be more used to the psychedelic effects, but if you don't think pot changes perception then you're a moron. Pot is not a sedative, if you try to use it as one you'll find yourself NOT being calmed, your mind races because it's a psychedelic.

"hyper-active thinking"? LSD causes a very rapid feeling to the way you think, a good sativa can as well. Besides it's not hyper, it's just different. Hyper is amphetamines, psychedelics use other parts of your brain so you are just feeling different up there.

Pot makes music more beautiful and noises are more clear and concentrated, sometimes outside I will trip out to the noises even as I've been smoking for 2 years.

Salvia is psychedlic and is nothing like LSD/shroosm.

If you quit 1 month and smoke again it will hit you like a brick.

Sure, it's not as fully psychedelic and doesn't have anywhere near the clarity of the full-on psychedelics like LSD and mushrooms

It's a different drug, cannaboids receptors do things LSD can't and vice versa.

My first time getting high was more intense than any of my LSD, LSA, DXM trips.

But of course that's because it was the first real experience of that type of state, but some people are completely illiterate of what cannabis does even as they smoke it all their life.

I actually ate some cannabis a couple of nights ago, as I was going to a concert. I chopped up about 1.5-2 grams of top bud, cooked it in melted butter for a few minutes, then had it on toast (with some olives - didn't taste too bad).

It came on surprisingly quickly - I was very much affected within an hour, got stronger for the next hour, then trailed off after about four hours.

I think oral administration has very different effects to smoking. It was mainly quite euphoric. After two hours I was a little worried I might have taken too much, but then the concert started and it was great. I'd describe it as mildly psychedelic - certainly the music was enhanced, and there was some visual enhancement with weak CEV.

Overall it was a fantastic experience. I had a little joint rolled, but didn't even think about smoking it during the interval.

^ Maybe it's because our subconscious doesn't want to smoke a big enough amount of smoke fast enough to get in the uncomfortable tripping zone as opposed to the easy zone you're used to when you smoke daily..

killo said:
It's a different drug, cannaboids receptors do things LSD can't and vice versa.

My first time getting high was more intense than any of my LSD, LSA, DXM trips.

But of course that's because it was the first real experience of that type of state, but some people are completely illiterate of what cannabis does even as they smoke it all their life.

Bingo, and bingo. I took up a very early interest in psychedelics (age 13), especially after discovering the Beatles and reading of how profoundly LSD affected them (and the world.) I had no interest in cannabis, thinking it just make you laugh and act fucked up.

Then one day (well two years later when I was 15), literally out of no-where, a friend gave me some pot and I took it home. Expecting very little, I smoked up a large quantity and soon found myself experiencing all of the things I read that psychedelics produce.

As with MDMA, my first Cannabis experience was not in a social situation (I was alone) and being primed already to the psychedelic experience, that is what I experienced.

I still consider that my first 'trip.' I spent the next three hours laying on my bead, listening to Hendrix and the Beatles through headphones, and voyaging inner-space. It was a psychedelic and visionary experience in every way, and every bit as intense as anyother psychedelic experience.

What you say is so true...even some who smoke pot every day can still be totally ignorant as to what it (cannabis) is about.

HAHA420 said:
what about HU-210?

the claim "HU-210 is 100 to 800 percent more potent than natural THC from cannabis and has an extended duration of action." always kind of caught my eye. any idea as to the validity of this claim?

800% or 800 times? what you said is 2-9 times.

pi^ said:
hu210 800% or 800 times? what you said is 2-9 times.
These are derived from animal data where it was 100's of times more potent depend on the measure, the highest activity was 800x THC.
I have heard that it is active in human at less than 100mcg which makes it about 150-300 times more potent than thc weight for weight.
V

MattPsy said:
I trust you've never seen your surrounding melt around you and vomit from the intensity, then.
I have.
It's psychedelic aiight :p .
hell yeah it can be psychedelic.

in my experience, to get the psychedelic effects, you have to eat it, and you have to eat a lot. it doesn't matter if its "namebrand" weed or anything, you just have to bake a shitload into a small batch of cookies/brownies. It becomes psychedelic because you can take a bunch at once, way more than you can by smoking. but yeah, crazy visuals and vomiting......

Well obviously some people got the idea to get into this field .... CP 55,940 is becoming a pretty common research chemical. The only lame thing is that it's supposed to be kept at -20 degrees Celsius (someone tell me if I'm wrong)...so I think it would be best to keep it in an airtight vial away from light in the freezer...on ice. An average freezer is -10 degrees Celsius. Otherwise I think it is a really cool compound. It really helps save my weed (I am an all the time smoker). I'll smoke a few mg's of CP55,940, and then I only need one bowl of medicinal cannabis (when it usually takes 3-4) to get me real, real blazed (where I like to be). And it has a pretty long duration as well.

I wouldn't say it's exactly like smoking weed. It is very similar however. When I mixed alcohol with it (2 Mike's Hard Lemonades - each 5% alcohol) just to get buzzed, I felt different than I've ever felt mixing weed and alcohol. I liked it.

Last edited:
For me, oral cannabinoids (e.g. the classic canna-brownie) were pretty stoning. No, make that very stoning. The best quasi-psychedelic effects I have obtained were from vaporized cannabis, either from a hash pipe or from a ceramic-coil induction vape. I've always been interested by the purely synthetic CB1 receptor agonists, but never tried any of them. I guess they are not widely used, as everyone has mentioned, because weed itself is popular and pretty readily available.

It would be cool if someone discovered a highly-potent (dosage level in the 50-200 ug range), sublingual cannabinoid that replicated the full spectrum of effects of a sativa strain of weed, as opposed to an indica strain.

psilocybonaut said:
Well obviously some people got the idea to get into this field .... CP 55,940 is becoming a pretty common research chemical. The only lame thing is that it's supposed to be kept at -20 degrees Celsius (someone tell me if I'm wrong)...so I think it would be best to keep it in an airtight vial away from light in the freezer...on ice. An average freezer is -10 degrees Celsius. Otherwise I think it is a really cool compound. It really helps save my weed (I am an all the time smoker). I'll smoke a few mg's of CP55,940, and then I only need one bowl of medicinal cannabis (when it usually takes 3-4) to get me real, real blazed (where I like to be). And it has a pretty long duration as well.

I wouldn't say it's exactly like smoking weed. It is very similar however. When I mixed alcohol with it (2 Mike's Hard Lemonades - each 5% alcohol) just to get buzzed, I felt different than I've ever felt mixing weed and alcohol. I liked it.

You don't have to keep it that cool, I dont know where that came from. When I used it, I vaporized it, so I know its not THAT fragile. I've also stored it for months in a room that tended to be around 80-85F with no noticeable loss of potency or change in appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.