• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Big & Dandy Synthetic Cannabinoids Thread

Which synthetic cannabinoid do you like or prefer?

• JWH-018

Votes: 89 50.0%
  • JWH-073

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • JWH-133

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JWH-200

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • JWH-250

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • CP-47,497

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • CP-55,940

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • HU-210

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • HU-211

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • WIN 55,212-2

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • AM-2201

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the poster who had a question about comparing 018 to 250:

In my experience, it seems that whether oral/vaped, JWH-250 tends to have a less of an uppity, energetic, nervous buzz. Don't get me wrong. An experience with smoking too much JWH-250 is also on par with the nervous/anxiety/uncomfortable effects you get from JWH-018.

It seems a lot more weed like. Currently I've been experimenting with oral dosages of -250. Oral and then smoke is a real stoning experience. That's for sure...

What is known about jwh-081? It's effects on health that is.

Not much is known at the current point. Sharing similar chemical rings (especially the naphthalene ring) shows that it most likely is on par with the 'damage' that will occur with JWH-018 (which is also not well known at this point).

With continued use of AM-694 (or whatever it is that I've been missold as AM-694, if it isn't AM-694) at c. 15 mg smoked doses, I'm finding it primarily to produce lightly sedating, mildly euthymic, anxiety-removing, laughter-facilitating effects (and excess salivation, every time) for an hour or two after use. I'm slightly suspicious that it's also producing anxiety-increasing, mood-flattening rebound aftereffects when not in use, but that may just be a coincidence due to actual life-situation producing this mental state regardless.

Thanks for this true to earth experience. I feel you.

jwh-250 has most of the same qualities of weed. The munchies are more mild and the red eye is more moderate. It can be relaxing or energetic, depending on what mood you're in. It definitely has a stimulating aspect to it though. I suspect it increases heart rate above what normal mid-grade weed would be able to increase it. Visual distortions and things looking disproportionate happen to me at about 2-3x the threshold dose, and acute OD happens to me around 5-6x threshold dose. The OD symptoms for me and a friend of mine were passing out, being unresponsive to others, lapses in awareness, unconsciousness, intense spacing-out, vomiting, severe and uncomfortable trips with both CEV and open eye distortions, overwhelming sensitivity to sound. My friend said has never had a seizure, but felt like he was about to after taking a very large dose intended to be passed around to 3 people for a nice, strong high.

This is still a very fun compound, but like other jwh's, it should not be fooled around with. It had a slightly minty taste that tastes good at first but after a few hits starts to become unpleasant.

Be careful. Sounds like you and your friends are asking for it. These are very strong compounds and are not to be used like a happy meal toy
I've never had anything more than a "cannabis experience" with the JWH family. I also never have smoked more than 10mg, either. Of any compound. The negative effects tend to outweigh the positives and it turns into a paranoid, anxious, -meh-.

does anyone have an opinion on jwh-122? ive heard people say its their favorite. also has anyone tried it combined with another cannabinoid?

122 is good stuff. more of a heavy body high with a 2+ hour duration

its fine on its own but its also nice with 018, 073, 250.. works well with whatever

the 3 new ones coming up

CB-13
CB-25
CB-52 dont have chemical names right now, but were ordering from a supplier the cb-25

So I haven't been involved with these things since shortly after the Spice blends containing JWH-018 were banned. There seems to be plenty of new options to choose from, which are the most potent with desired effects at the moment?

in the spirit of harm reduction i think i should probably tell at least a small story:

i made up a batch of spice using jwh122 and 210. it lasted me for a while. as i started to get more and more addicted to it i would smoke increasingly large amounts increasingly often. eventually i started to get ridiculously paranoid, looking out windows constantly, expecting the cops at my door all the time. During this period i also started getting night terrors. Shortly after I quit and havent really looked back since, i threw out the rest of my shit and never plan to touch synthetic cannabinoids again.

I have never had such paranoid thoughts in my entire life, before or since. i dont know what i would have done if i kept smoking it. I feel generally much better these days. very few remnants. sometimes a dream will scare me a little and get me looking over my shoulders for a couple days.

watch yourselves if you are smoking spice, know when to quit, dont get too addicted, notice what the spice is doing to u. keep safe kiddies.

a bunch of new ones ar epopping up
BAY 38-7271
AM-2233
URB597

JTE-907
AM-2233

I've got an experience report for the masses.

Chem; JWH-210

Preperation; 1000mg dissolved into 100mL of 75% EtOH/H2O (Some absinthe I had on hand) The JWH did not want to dissolve at first, but sealed in a jar and heated in a double boiler, it eventually all dissolved. Final solution 10mg/mL

t+0:00 Filled an insulin syringe with 0.75ml of solution and injected it into a mint chocolate Klondike bar. Since I used Absinthe as the carrier, this was actually a delicious plan. It adds a nice herbal note to the ice cream.

t+2:00 There is a tightness in my head, a slight pressure. It has grabbed me by the temples. It doesn't hurt, just has a tighness. Also present are a general sense of lightheadedness and slight giddiness. A friend said he was coming over, so I jumped up and cleaned up the living room.

t+2:30 Have a beer with friend. Good head space going on. Definitely high. Definitely active orally.

t+3:00 Friend wants to try this... Processing mental capacity.... Can I do more of this? Ok, yes I can. Re-heat the solution since the JWH has fallen out of solution and turned everything cloudy... Distribute 3mL of solution over 3grams of Blue Lotus. Stick it in a bubbler pipe and share bowl. Things are fucking amazing. Pack second bowl. Smoke. Blue Lotus was an excellent choice for carrier medium. Very tasty.

t+3:15 Drymouth has us both. Also "OH DEAR FUCK, IT HAS ME!" Friend wishes for tea. I jump up and putter about in the kitchen. Return with two gallons of sweet tea. Return and suddenly realize this high has brainwashed me into a helpful version of myself.

t+4:00 Yep, it has me. Total consumption 20mg or there about. I'm not paranoid per se, just hyper aware of my surroundings. Cat behind that table, moving to pounce my shadow. Threat assessment? None. Roommate in shower. Threat assessment? Low. Friend on couch. Threat assessment? Medium. Addendum, he brought beer. Threat assessment? None.

t+4:15 Very high. My body is reacting normally. I have no loss of coordination or balance. I could probably dance fairly well at this moment. Mentally however..... I am completely blasted. My short term memory is shot to hell and my reading comprehension is non existent. My decisions at this point are very spontaneous and spur of the moment because I am incapable of planning anything or remembering a plan.

t+4:30 The hyper awareness is a bit uncomfortable. Lay quietly in a dark room to compensate. Very restful. Perhaps I should sleep. I think I will.

t+unknown Wake up several times. Still very stoned. Go back to sleep.

t+12:00 Still lightheaded but the high is gone. When I move it takes a moment for my brain to slosh into the new position, like water in a soda bottle. Slosh. I can get up now. I shouldn't consume quite this much next time. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was more than was strictly comfortable.

In retrospect, the oral dose was just beginning to hit its peak when I smoke the first bowl. This was a mistake. The second bowl, especially of such a potent mix, did not help matters. The alcohol as a solvent is less than ideal, but easily managed. The Blue Lotus is an EXCELLENT medium to smoke it with. I cannot recommend this pair enough. The Lotus was quite pleasant to smoke and paired well with the synthetic pot.

a bunch of new ones ar epopping up
BAY 38-7271 AM-2233 URB597 JTE-907 AM-2233
Does anyone know about Org-27569 or AM-281?
FPU all of those would be viable as psychoactive cannabinoid agonists except JTE-907, which acts as an inverse agonist at CB2.
AM-281 is an inverse agonist at CB1 so its pharmacological properties would be opposite of most synthetic cannabinoids: suppressed appetite, depression, etc. Although Org-27569 binds to the CB1 receptor as an allosteric modulator, it functionally acts as an antagonist because its modulation at CB1 decreases the efficacy of secondary messenger signalling.
Where does the analgesia come from with the JWHs? Is it one of the CB receptors?
I made note of this too then did some reading and found that this probably has some connection with CB2's role in the inflammation cascade. Peripheral CB2 activation has been shown to mediate the release of endogenous opioid peptides which could account for the experienced analgesia (especially considering extreme potency of the CB2 agonists involved).
So I guess if you injest cannabinoids there is no risk of cancer? It seems the naphtalene moiety present in JWH-018 has been shown to not break down into carcinogenic metabolites, but are there still any risks from smoking cannabinoids that are not an issue when injesting them, besides lung irritation?
Heating chemicals can break the chmical down into potentially dangerous metabolites, but injesting chemicals breaks them down into potentially dangerous metabolites as well. I'm not that up to speed with chemistry, so I'm just wondering if the risks of cannabinoids are circumvented by injesting them.
I would never say there is no risk for cancer... but I am pretty convinced that naphthalene is not escaping the molecule, at least during ingested metabolism. From reading metabolite tables I know that most of their metabolisms involve cleaving the southern alkyl tail and the structure of the end-stage metabolite still contains the naphthalene. As for when you vape it, pyrolysis may be taking place which could possibly break the bond and release the naphthalene. The likelihood of this happening is greatly diminished by the fact that the activation energy(temperature) needed to break the bond is actually higher than the flash point of naphthalene itself. This means that a majority of the theoretical naphthalene (which may be released in small amounts when AAI's are exposed to heat) should simply combust on contact with the heat necessary to vaporize these cannabinoids. Long story short, I would say the cancer risk (from naphthalene exposure anyway) is relatively low, but it could be reduced by choosing oral ingestion over smoking or vaping.

does anyone have an opinion on jwh-122? ive heard people say its their favorite. also has anyone tried it combined with another cannabinoid?

most people I know whom have tried it say it makes you sleepy.

I was told if you push through the tired urge and start doing something physical it turns around to a nice energetic high.

I've got an experience report for the masses.

Chem; JWH-210

Preperation; 1000mg dissolved into 100mL of 75% EtOH/H2O (Some absinthe I had on hand) The JWH did not want to dissolve at first, but sealed in a jar and heated in a double boiler, it eventually all dissolved. Final solution 10mg/mL

I don't know if you figured this out yet or not, but heating JWH compounds makes them less potent.
If your ultimate goal is oral consumption (without smoking) than you will get the most out of it if it is simply mixed with a solvent (like Everclear) and dissolved that way.

jerm %)

en-under-renovation-icon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.