• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Solo Trip Thread

Finally about to try some 2ce. I'm going with 16mg sublingual (sublingual seemed to greatly speed onset of 2ci without increasing body load). Anyone else try this method? Of course, I might just be swallowing all or most of it, but it's not I'm wasting any.

first few trips were alone, some parts were a bit rough but overall i loved the experience. Recently started tripping in groups and find it is easier to let go as long as nobody is distracting you with talking. I want to try another solo trip sometime soon and see if i can just as easily go zen.

i recently tripped alone on some lucy and luckily had the house to myself and it was the best trip of my life. I walked my dog around the neighborhood and was like , how about today we do what you want to sasha (my dogs name) and dedicated the entire day to her and making her happy. I swear to set aside at least one day each year to trip alone with my dog. I love her so much.

ps i have tripped soooo many times but this was first time alone with me doggy

All of the 11 times I've taken LSD both in large doses and in moderate/low doses I was alone and it all went fairly well even if the one time I was depressed while on it and the first time I took acid as a teenager I took it at school during the 3rd to last period and then went home and tripped very hard around my mom and other people.

I remember the last time I was on LSD I took it before going to a full day of college classes and then I went home and went to the movies with a friend where we saw a very violent cop movie that had IMO very sexy actors in it.

I've been around my dog when I had one when I was tripping on acid and my eyes do not dilate at all on LSD so she was fine with me but I remember the one time I ate shrooms and on those my eyes get very dilated and stay that way for a bit when I come down and she got very freaked out by that.

i recently tripped alone on some lucy and luckily had the house to myself and it was the best trip of my life. I walked my dog around the neighborhood and was like , how about today we do what you want to sasha (my dogs name) and dedicated the entire day to her and making her happy. I swear to set aside at least one day each year to trip alone with my dog. I love her so much.

ps i have tripped soooo many times but this was first time alone with me doggy

<3

This post made me feel all fuzzy & happy inside. I love my dog too :D The only time I tripped alone she was sittin underneath me on my blanket, all cuddle in it. I laid down on the floor next to her and just giggled at how cute she looked for about an hour.

& to the OP : Maybe you could find someone that wants to do the exact same thing to come with you? Its always nice to have someone there beside you when something creeps the shit outta you.

In any case, if you're not going somewhere you are familiar with it might be a good idea to explore the surroundings while sober. That way when you do dose, you'll know of any dangers or things to stay away from.

Either way, enjoy your time, and let us know how it goes! :)

Last edited:
brave my friend...brave. I camp ALOT, and I get freaked out just walking out the front door on sid. However its more because of people and my paranoia of cops driving by saying ``hey that persons acting kinda weird, i think, lets question him. Nautre isn't as scary. I will be tripping this summer with my gf while camping though. Lookin forward to a night by the fire will a nice psych.

worked for me, tons of times now i've tripped alone, and several of those times beings out in nature. I feel like I have all the time I need and being on my own i'm not so self consious!

Let me know how it goes Octagon. I plan to do the same thing this summer. I haven't necessarily tripped many times, but I feel like I could handle a low dose alone (just a tab or 2 to open my mind). I think this would be cool cause I really like being high alone. It makes me very relaxed and at peace with myself when things are tough.

well, the first time i did acid was alone in my room. I think it was one of the best ideas i have ever had. all my friends advised me otherwise, but i made up my mind to just go for it, and it was an extremely positive experience. however, i do not reccomend this for everyone. this worked out well for me because i am naturally more introverted and i have a strong sense of self, and am very grounded when i am alone. the experience gave me a lot of confidence when i realized i had basically come face to face with a complete disappearance of ego and did it completely alone. it made me a stronger person. some people would not be able to handle this however... it takes a certain attitude towards life... and you can see it in most people. some would have an impossible time with the disappearance of their ego because they rely so heavily on it... others would get through it fine because they don't have a 'symbiotic' relationship with their ego.

I agree completely

All of my trips (aside from dxm and salvia) have been solo trips. Its really good for introspection but I'd like to experience tripping with others

I love to trip alone. The first trip I ever had, it was just me and a gel tab. It's hard for me to have deep and introspective trips, when others are around, especially sober people. I also cannot stand people who think that dumb noises and making goofy and retarded faces, are gonna give you a better trip. It annoys the fuck out of me. It's just so much less to worry about solo tripping.

I know exactly what you mean about the goofy faces and shit!

Having your best friend at your side who accepts it all in silence and having this amazing bond, that is something I would find absolutely no problem. But outsiders who don't have a clue what you are experiencing are better left at the door.

Having your best friend at your side who accepts it all in silence and having this amazing bond, that is something I would find absolutely no problem.

I do agree with this. I have had some amazing and magical trips that were me, plus one other close friend. The people making the faces, don't understand what a real lsd trip is. Some people just can't grasp the idea of taking a drug for reasons other than getting trashed 8). They can't see the big picture, and they're missing out big time.;)

I've been wanting to trip alone for a while now. Although, I end up trippin with 1 to 3 very close friends everytime. (I will not trip with people I'm not completly cool with)

Besides DMT, I've only tripped alone once and that was my first time trippin on anything and it was shrooms. Ended up gettin bad because I had no idea wht shrooms were even about at the time, so all the thinking made me have a bad trip..Anyways, I wanna have a good, long and positive solo trip soon. Mainly I want no distractions, so I can have one of those introspective trips that are hard for me to attain with friends, too much goin on to not talk about it at times.

Thinking to make it LSD+DMT, anyone readin this try that combo by themselves?

I have contemplated about tripping alone for quite a few times but haven't tried it yet. I was thinking about mushrooms for my first solo, say around 2.5g.
I would love to go really deep inside myself and solve a few problems :]
That happens even if I trip with other people but I imagine that tripping alone and having an intense internal dialogue would be a nice experience.

It's interesting how some people are used to tripping with others and contemplate tripping alone for the first time while for others it's completely the other way around. The dynamics are definitely different, and I guess it largely depends on whether you feel the most at peace alone or with others.

For some it may not matter that much, but for others there may be social awkwardness and for still others there may be an insecure identity that can make one anxious alone or dependent on others in several ways. There are all sorts of variations and of course no person is better than another. But it's interesting how different it can be.

I get social awkwardness with the shrooms..atleast alittle bit each time I've eaten them with others. Even though they are the best of friends, it still happens. Only with mushrooms though, not other psyches I've tried.

I enjoy tripping with friends but there are moments during the trip I decide to go away for a few minutes to have some time to get to myself. It's not that I feel awkward or anything but I suddenly decide that it would be cool to chill alone. That's why I think solo tripping would be a good thing to do =]

I enjoy tripping with friends but there are moments during the trip I decide to go away for a few minutes to have some time to get to myself. It's not that I feel awkward or anything but I suddenly decide that it would be cool to chill alone. That's why I think solo tripping would be a good thing to do =]

usually this happenes to me when i enjoy a stronger trip than expected. for instance i go out with friends, tripping, then realize that i would be happier on my own, enjoying the visuals, or just listening to a different tune. luckly, i am with understanding friends and this lets me better enjoy the journey that i am presented with.
somehow though, i always feel like every trip i have with others will have this "solo"moment for me in it.

Just had a DMT trip with some friends. Not that I had a bad experience, just others being around was distracting. Couldn't keep my eyes closed, felt as if I could have had a breakthrough if I was in a more quiet place and alone. I did have an awesome trip though, such intricate and colorful OEV's and CEV's.