• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Short Acting Psychedelics Thread

^^that seems to be the concensus on this one, still, I would like to try it for the novelty of the experience. Same goes for 4-meo-mipt.

I enjoyed it. It's the breakfast psychedelic.

I'm mostly interested in trying it in conjunction with other psychedelics. My first and only trial of it was interrupted with 20mg of 2C-E about 1.5 hour after ingestion, so I reckon I got what I was going to out of it.

I found it (5-meo-dalt) to be a very enjoyable experience. It's more of a body high, with very little in the way of mental effects. It's good for going out and enjoying yourself I think.

yeah 5 meo dalt is very nice at 50mg...very subtle,extremely pleasant body high,and subtle color shifts....the easiest psychedelic on the head out of any of them...

samadhi_smiles said:
I'm still pondering 5-MeO-DALT. I wish there were some more reports on it though, I don't necessarily consider myself a guinea pig.

Wasn't too impressed either - mind you, possibly the least unpleasant 5-methoxytryptamine on my body I've ever taken (they generally give me lots of gut trouble)

elfdancer said:
They're hardly "research chemicals," but DMT and 5-MeO-DMT will give you a helluva ride to outer space and back in just ten short minutes :D

have tried dmt several times with no success, but i shall try and try again :)

Short Acting Hallucinogens & Dissociatives

Besides salvia and DMT, are there ANY short-acting (1-2 hour) hallucinogens or dissociative's? Nearly every hallucinogen i've come across (both in use and googling) all seem to take quite the time commitment. Maybe there's something out there that lasts 20mins-2 hours?

Yeah... K is a bit too addictive for my personality... I'm more curious to what short-acting hallucinogens are out there.
I also like my dissociatives to last a long time, if i need a quick feel i just get some nos. i guess i should of been a bit more specific. sorry.

are DPT and MET as mind boggling as DMT? Or does it provide more of a PEA or traditional tryptamine type trip?

DMT/MET/DET/DPT - all come in at under 3 hours in duration

The only dissociative that fits the bill is ketamine (tiletamineis horrible & PCP lasts way too long although it has other faults) or variations on the ketamine molecule (N-ethyl, no 2-Cl group etc)

are DPT and MET as mind boggling as DMT?

In their own way, yes

Theres always nitrous, but IMO thats a pleasure drug, sometimes you bring something back with you but you really gotta toke it hard otherwise you just nang out.

fastandbulbous said:
DMT/MET/DET/DPT - all come in at under 3 hours in duration

The only dissociative that fits the bill is ketamine (tiletamineis horrible & PCP lasts way too long although it has other faults) or variations on the ketamine molecule (N-ethyl, no 2-Cl group etc)

In their own way, yes

Hmm... does it completely remove this reality with that of DMTs own? That's the thing i dread about DMT, i'm looking for something that isn't so overwhelming but doesnt last very long.

I'm going to have to look up those last three drugs you've mentioned.

i haven't tried iprocin on my own quite yet (i do have a 26mg dose waiting for me), but from your criteria, it sounds like it may work wonderfully for you. i definitely suggest looking into it.

Can we not use iprocin, I don't know what your talking about :p....

2C-D is a nice short-ish (5 hours or so up and down, some residue for a few hours tho) acting PEA, 4-Ho-DiPT is a good short acting trytptamine. Though, for pure lulz, ketamine or DMT are probably the most "enjoyable" of the immersive and short acting drugs.

there isn't much info on iprocin. Except that it's 4-HO-DIPT.

5 hours is too long for me swilow, sorry bud. I would really like something thats similar to LSD or shrooms. Not quite as immersive as DMT though, that shit just really overwhelms me past the point of enjoying it.

And salvia is lame, i never trip on it, i just feel mildly dissociated with a touch of negative body load such as hot flashes and prickles on my skin.