• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Set and Setting Thread

My tripping soul candy is "morning view" by incubus. the whole album in order. it's like every word is about emerging from darkness into clarity, so awesome.

Oooo thanks, sounds sweet, I must be sure to get that!

yea man, i love being outside, but its winter here. if i wanna do stuff outside i'll have to drive. i can usually drive fine while shrooming, but i dont want to leave anything to chance on this one.

always loved making music and talking about really deep stuff, like trying to make epiphanies by consensus.

but its cold as fuck so if i want to do anything really interesting id have to drive around.

I would never drive while tripping. Firstly I dont think I would be able to and secondly imagine getting pulled over by the cops or crashing and injuring yourself or someone else while tripping

depends on how tripping you are and if you can handle your acid.
i know people who can drive fine while stoned, and people who can drive when tripping or on mdma.
obviously not a huge dose mind you.

Just experience reality while tripping on LSD, or lie down and meditate and explore your mind while digging the OEVs and CEVs.

smoke cigs, eat more doses, if its a hobby of yours Spin Poi, get "lifted"

- have sex (already mentioned)
- look at the stars i.e. understand the whole universe and its meaning
- watch Animatrix, Ghost in the Shell or other kick-ass animated movie
- engage in mental convy with your feline housemate (if applicable)
- try to get the shit together you might have fucked up during the previous weeks/months (if applicable)

listening to Black Moth Super Rainbow and walking around a real trippy place with good air and vibes and sunshine and cool plants

Damn yea sex is petty fucking awesome tripping or not tripping but ESPECIALLY tripping, never before felt so in tune with the the awesome passion and connection that is involved, animalistic and fucking beautiful