Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird. Maybe its Vitamin B-12?

It's powdered sugar. Apparently to "flavor" whipped cream or something.

I don't like it, a dime baggie with white powder in it is very suspicious no matter how innocuous its contents.

It's powdered sugar. Apparently to "flavor" whipped cream or something.

I don't like it, a dime baggie with white powder in it is very suspicious no matter how innocuous its contents.

Totally. That is such a weird and stupid thing to do.

What I've never understood is how people talk about doing Nitrous+DMT (or any other breakthrough drug) If you breakthrough on the DMT first then you're not going to be able to do the nitrous, and if you do the nitrous first, then by the time you've smoke the DMT you're going to be rapidly coming down from the nitrous peak? I don't get it.

I don't know how other people do it, but I need a friend standing by. Friend holds two balloons, I take one hit of DMT, usually between hits I gulp in a breath of air, but for this situation friend holds up balloon to my mouth (easier and less clumsy than handing it to me, I still have the pipe/bong and lighter in my hand.) Take another hit, hit other balloon, if I can manage at this point I try to get in one more hit. Also, if you're using a bong, after you pull the slide but before you pull the smoke, have the friend put the balloon over the downslide and inhale nitrous+DMT at the same time.

What I've never understood is how people talk about doing Nitrous+DMT (or any other breakthrough drug) If you breakthrough on the DMT first then you're not going to be able to do the nitrous, and if you do the nitrous first, then by the time you've smoke the DMT you're going to be rapidly coming down from the nitrous peak? I don't get it.
Once you can smoke DMT effectively its easy to do. You inhale right after the you smoke the DMT. Its amaing.

While peaking on mdma I took a huge rip of salvia and inhaled a nitrouse wippit imiditly after and had an amazing out of body experience.

Can someone explain how to maximize the high from nitrous?

I've tried:
holding it in for longer than a minute.
taking two hits at once.
re-inhaling a fresh new hit halfway into the high.

Except for two hits at a time, they only either prolong the high. My lungs can't process like 8 hits at a time... so how do you people have these insane experiences with nitrous?

How fast is nitrous metabolized? Like, is it within the first 10 seconds, and everything after that is just coming up? You'd have to inhale like 4-8 hits in 5 seconds basically?

I don't get this.

^ nitrous by itself is pretty much a big waste. Nitrous is best as a combo drug to cause ego-loss on top of another +++ or ++++ experience.

You want to "know god" or whatever? Become "one with the universe"?

Try some good combos like:

nitrous + 2ce
nitrous + salvia
nitrous + lsd
nitrous + dxm
nitrous + ketamine
nitrous + mushrooms

I love nitrous, it is my favorite substance ever. But I don't do it by itself anymore. it is a waste of time and money and is way too moreish. Nitrous is only really useful as a booster to an existing trip, and trust me it is *really* good at that job. You can turn a lackluster ++ experience on another drug into a ++++ with a single hit.

Otherwise I recommend grabbing some "brainwave entrainment" audios that you listen to with headphones to get into "alpha" states and do that while you're on nitrous, then you can have some out-of-body experiences.

^ nitrous by itself is pretty much a big waste. Nitrous is best as a combo drug to cause ego-loss on top of another +++ or ++++ experience.

You want to "know god" or whatever? Become "one with the universe"?

Try some good combos like:

nitrous + 2ce
nitrous + salvia
nitrous + lsd
nitrous + dxm
nitrous + ketamine
nitrous + mushrooms

I love nitrous, it is my favorite substance ever. But I don't do it by itself anymore. it is a waste of time and money and is way too moreish. Nitrous is only really useful as a booster to an existing trip, and trust me it is *really* good at that job. You can turn a lackluster ++ experience on another drug into a ++++ with a single hit.

Otherwise I recommend grabbing some "brainwave entrainment" audios that you listen to with headphones to get into "alpha" states and do that while you're on nitrous, then you can have some out-of-body experiences.

I'm well aware of that, thank you. I had seen so many posts referring to amazing experiences with nitrous alone which I've only had in the first day or two I did it.

Perhaps when we do nitrous with another drug, we're not increasing the effects of the drug but the effect of nitrous? Meaning that plain nitrous has no chance of reaching such high levels naturally? I mean, think about it. When people do DXM + Weed, they find that plain old DXM just doesn't compare. But weed stays the same. We're also able to do all the other drugs that nitrous is enhanced by with no problems afterward.

If I could get some kind of gas mask, I'd be so happy.

The brainwave entrainment might work, good suggestion. I'm not sure if I'll feel that I should've listened to music after that experience, but it's worth a try.

^ I'm of the opinion that there are very few drugs that offer one a full experience solo that isn't greatly enhanced by comboing with other drugs.

Maybe Lucy and Molly. Those two can stand alone just fine.

Nitrous is fine on its own, but you have to be very relaxed in your breathing. It is not like doing lines of coke or something, you don't get higher by doing more of it, you get higher by being more relaxed with it and not "trying" to get high. If that makes any sense. It is too hard to get to, loading chargers is very habit-forming and your natural instincts will be to keep going and going, but you need lots of oxygen to make it work right, asphyxiation does not take you to higher levels with it.

Frankly, I don't think it's worth doing by itself. At least do some dxm or something first.

DXM, K, and nitrous are dissociatives. They give you ego-loss. Ego-loss is required to move up the ladder of experiences.

comboing a hallucinagen, psychedelic, or empathogen with a dissociative is the easiest way to have really great experiences. At least if you're in an environment suited to introspection.

I wanna try LSD sometime soon, and then after that I wanna try LSD and nitrous ive heard very good things about it.
personally I have enjoyed (various) opiates and nitrous together, i get even more euphoria than a normal nitrous trip. goooood times :p
and girlygrrl i dont think i agree with you that doing more nitrous doesnt get you higher, though i do agree with being more relaxed while using making you higher. not doing nitrous to the point of asphyxiation but using a mask with a controlled release nitrous (like at the dentists office!)
doing anything to the point of asphyxiation is just awful for you. and in my opinion the "point" of doing any drug is not to harm yourself in any way.

Hi All - for those of you that have not already read it - I opffer you this post. it's long - be warned - but it's about what I call "Gascid" Nitrous on Acid. I have done it about 300 times over a couple of decades - but suffered serious neurological damage from doing too much nitrous for too long too often. As in permanent brain damage. The post was originally written as a warning - but it turned into a pretty entertaining story as well, and I am being encouraged by a number of bluelighters to write a book - which I am going to do with the help of one of my fellow 'inmates'.

Here is the link. It *is* a long post - but the hundreds of people who got all the way through it all left wonderfully positive comments. I was away for a bit, but now that I am back at Bluelight I will spend more time in this thread, as I have probably done more nitrous (and specifically Gascid) than most people (this is not meant as a boast - I', nmearly 50 - I've just had more time than most...)

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=445374

The Merry Prankster

^Wow that's some crazy bullshit.

Perhaps, but "gascid" experiences will take you to that kind of awareness. It's not necessarily "fun", it permanently changes everything you think you know about "reality".

So in all seriousness don't do "gascid" unless you really, really are ready for some seriously life-altering shifts in perception of the reality around you.

Read Merry Prankster's post, it is worth knowing before you go down that path.

If you're gonna combo with nitrous, start smaller.

My first LSD experience was 320ug and two boxes of nitrous and it permanently changed me. I should write up a trip report sometime. <3

Perhaps, but "gascid" experiences will take you to that kind of awareness. It's not necessarily "fun", it permanently changes everything you think you know about "reality".

So in all seriousness don't do "gascid" unless you really, really are ready for some seriously life-altering shifts in perception of the reality around you.

Read Merry Prankster's post, it is worth knowing before you go down that path.

If you're gonna combo with nitrous, start smaller.

My first LSD experience was 320ug and two boxes of nitrous and it permanently changed me. I should write up a trip report sometime. <3

Hi - thanks for adding to the warning. Soome new person just left me a nasty response at the end of the Gascid Post. It's practically inintelligible, but it seems that he's saying that Nitrous is harmless and I'm full of shit.

I'm guessing he didn't read the original post - doesn't seem like the type to bathe himself in literature- but the *point* of the post was meant for people like him. Not that many Nitrous users know that it has this cumulative nature that over extended time of daily use (abuse) can saturate your blood and starve your brain of oxygen (hypoxia). Once it's happened, the damage is irreversable - some stuff will repair - some will not. I don't know if I went into any real detail in my original post, but I think not. Perhaps it's time that I did. They are memories I have buried in a deep dark hole - memories so uncomfortable that they are banished. It's probably why I didn;t go into detail in the original post. I exposed myself a lot in it - but some stuff had to remain private. Perhaps it's time to change that. The detail of what I went through is horrific. Perhaps sharing it might serve to help heed my warning.

Nitrous is the most amazing drug - probably my favourite - I would never badmouth it. It was my own personal greed that got me where I went. There are (a few) other people who like me can't put on the brakes - even in the face of a blazing red light. This would be good for them too.

tmp

If you don't suffocate yourself and take B12 supplements regularly while doing nitrous, I don't understand how the effects can be cumulative. After damaging the brain you can't reverse it, but you can prevent it from being damaged in the first place.

I'm not attacking anyone here, I'm stating what I know. I would be surprised if I was wrong.

^ you think that now but I doubt you've ever done 600+ chargers in a single setting.

Nitrous is safe as hell at moderate recreational doses, like one box once a month or something. It is very dangerous for chronic use.

Trust me, I took lots of precautions and plenty of b12 and I felt sick as shit after going on some long ass benders. I felt like an effing crackhead, it's no wonder they call it hippy-crack.

There are other things to consider, chronic exposure to cold causes hypothermia and you won't even notice it happening to you. And many chargers are not sufficiently clean, even the so-called "medical grade" ones I have had nasty greasy stuff leak out.

So your perspective is like some kid who takes a puff off of grandpa's cigar and wonders what the big deal is about smoking, compared to someone whose dying from terminal lung cancer because they smoked 10 packs a day.

That being said it is still my favorite substance, just I no longer do it solo, I will only do it on top of something else.

If you don't suffocate yourself and take B12 supplements regularly while doing nitrous, I don't understand how the effects can be cumulative. After damaging the brain you can't reverse it, but you can prevent it from being damaged in the first place.

I'm not attacking anyone here, I'm stating what I know. I would be surprised if I was wrong.

The cululative aspect is that a trace amount stays in your blood for along time - so if you use it every day, it slowly builds up in your blood to the point where you r blood can;t carry enough oxygen to the brain (Hypoxia). it is the lack of oxygen, rather then the presence of Nitrous that causes the damage. The damage results in demyelinating the nerves at the base of the skupp. Once the 'sheathing' has disintegrated around the nerves, they short circuit, and your body craps out completely. I lost all physoical sensation, as in my bosy was completely numb- I lost my motor control - I could not pick anything upo without dropping it. Needless to ssay my life as a musician ground to a halt. Every time I bent my neck down I got an electric shock through my body so powerful that it paralyzed me for a few seconds ss-nd those are just the easy to tell things.

I am certain about the cumulative effect of Notrous because I spent years researching my condition (I never told the doctors it was Nitrous)_ - and the internet had not been available to me before. Two years after the incodent I found who I call "Patient Zero" The only other person I found who suffered *as severely* as I did - and he did in every detail.

I will try to find some references - but if you Google "Nitrous Oxide hypoxia Brain Damage" you should get some immediate results.

tmp

^ How many lungs of nitrous oxide have you done total tmp, if ya don't mind sharing? It sounds like a lot and for me, as long as I was dosed on something beforehand the cases got crazier each time, but I started slowing down after a few thousand ish.

^ How many lungs of nitrous oxide have you done total tmp, if ya don't mind sharing? It sounds like a lot and for me, as long as I was dosed on something beforehand the cases got crazier each time, but I started slowing down after a few thousand ish.

Hi - wow - it's kind of embarrassing to admit - I am certainly not proud of the level of abuse that I reached.

Bear in mind that I am nearly 50, and that I started doing Nirous at 21 years old. Measuring it in lungs is hard. I used to generally do about 3 or 4 boxes of 10 cartridges at a time - however probably a quarter to a third of the times I did up to 10 boxes (I would make this last several hours as I was using it in combination with Yoga and Pranayama. Given that thee are probably two hits to one charger - or even if you said one hit per charger, that would work out at approximately (and I am really guesing here) - shit anywhere between 2500 and 10,000 boxes over my lifetime? so between 25,000 and 100,000 hits in total. Sorry it's sucha vague number - I just never tried to calculare it this way. I sometimes went on bender where I would do 5 to 10 boxes a day for weeks at a time - but some other times woul manage to go svereal months taking it only once a month (which I considered a reasonable moderation).

AT least 1/3 to 1/2 of it was done on top of acid, which considederably prolongues and enhances the effects.

Yikes - it seems quite a lot when I think of it like that. A short while back someone said that they were amazed I could still write a coherent sentence... guess I can see where that came from... But I really do seem to still have all my marbles.

:))

tmp

Status
Not open for further replies.