View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well iono bout dosage as far as cans go. But any freezing effects are not dependent on whether they are in the fridge or not, is known as the Joule-Thomson effect and is just a result of expanding a gas through a narrow opening.

Have you ever done nitrous from a cream can before? It's not very easy, there's a lot of, well, cream to deal with, and there's only about enough gas in a can for one hit if that IME.

You're not going to get frostbite from a whipped cream can. Each can is 1 lungful, so it's not the most efficient way, but it'll work.

Leave the can upright, DO NOT SHAKE, and slowly inhale all the gas then hold it for as long as you can. And buy a few cans, because you're gonna want more.

Honestly, you're so much better off buying some whipped cream chargers and cream whipper/soda siphon. Whipped cream cans aren't worth the money or the hassle IMO.

^
For serious...its like 20 dollars or so for 24 pack of chargers Plus a really cheap cracker versus what like...3 dollars per can or so for whipped cream

no its my first time doing nitrous

Then make it worthwhile.

Instead of wasting perfectly good whipped cream and not getting much nang at all, you'll be getting full on nang, and you can just eat some whipped cream after. =D

If you're a minor, I dont know what to tell you....

Yep, you might as well invest in a whipped cream maker and some chargers.

We did it this way and that's the only way to make it a daily or semi-daily thing.

We definitely reached bits of heaven on cannabis and nitrous back in the day.

Got A little question, is Dex even worth abusing as A recreational drug ? I have access to Ritalin but have never thought it worth it, DA is meant to have a mean comedown, is it worth the buzz ? Really ? Peace :)

Got A little question, is Dex even worth abusing as A recreational drug ? I have access to Ritalin but have never thought it worth it, DA is meant to have a mean comedown, is it worth the buzz ? Really ? Peace :)

Oh I might not really want to do it ever again but 150-300mg with some good buds and buds is definitely something everyone should experience.

It really depends on your personality and what kind of drugs you like. I'd guess around 1/3 of the people who try it will like it. IMO it's a unique drug of its own, you don't find very many dissociative drugs, atleast not easily accessable ones. That's one of my favorite effects, the out-of-body dissociation. Some people don't like the 'out of control' feeling and like straight up 'feel good' drugs better because they are predictable produce the same effects everytime. DXM is a different trip everytime, it exciting venturing into the unknown, but that's just me. ;)

Personally I love it, and mixed with some good danks like StingRei said, it can be quite the experience. :)

Last edited:
Yep, you might as well invest in a whipped cream maker and some chargers.

We did it this way and that's the only way to make it a daily or semi-daily thing.

We definitely reached bits of heaven on cannabis and nitrous back in the day.

Seconded^^

I don't regret the 50€ I spent on that whipped cream dispenser...
Just attach and fill a balloon. You also avoid any risk of frostbite, unlike with a badly used cracker.

Is doing nitrous everyday a good thing?

Nope. There is a proven risk of neurological damage associated with daily use of Nitrous.
I don't know why you'd want to take it daily anyway. Nitrous is kinda dumb to use on its own, it's only interesting in combo with a psychedelic...

are you talking about dextroamphetamine or dextromethorphan? i think you are talking about the stimulant drug, not the dissociative.

whip cream chargers are so cheap man, arround my area I can get a box of 24 chargers for under 9 dollars, thats like the cost of 3 cans of whipcream.... and its 24 lung fuls of wahwahwah bliss

Are you using DXM and whipcream nitrous because you are under 18 and unable to obtain propper nitrous chargers? or is there some other reason?

I definitely wouldn't recommend doing nitrous out of whip-cream canisters. Nitrous chargers are cheap, easy to find, and will definitely give you a bigger bang for your buck than trying to get high off whip-cream canisters(Think of how stupid that sounds).

Nitrous is a very intense experience and can be quite addicting. While it isn't too dangerous at small quantities it is easy to get carried away with the great mini trips you can have with it. Ive allways heard of nitrous, and until this year havnt tried it. I didnt want to do it out of whip cream canisters, and was very happy that my first time was out of a cracker (the proper way). In my first experience i took a double charger balloon with two of my best friends, to find myself floating in space (well i thought i was, i just had my eyes closed). with insane music playing propelling myself through the stars and planets.

Many places will sell cracker\dispenser\whippets to minors. Also there is always the friend who is of age...

I definitely wouldn't recommend doing nitrous out of whip-cream canisters. Nitrous chargers are cheap, easy to find, and will definitely give you a bigger bang for your buck than trying to get high off whip-cream canisters(Think of how stupid that sounds).

Nitrous charger and whip-cream canisters, Isn´t the same thing? What is the difference? Searching in google whip-cream cans or nitrous charges, always appears the same thing, cartridges of 8 or 16g of n2o in a box with a cream photo...
EDIT: Is possible that you refer to cream bottles?? Seems almost impossible get n2o of it hehe

I didn´t find nitrous very powerful at all (only some energy buzzing in my body), cannabis, potentiates nitrous very well? lasting more with pot combo?

I didn´t find nitrous very powerful at all (only some energy buzzing in my body), cannabis, potentiates nitrous very well? lasting more with pot combo?

Nitrous alone can be very intense. You probably arn't doing enough, or you're doing something wrong. Cannabis does potenate it, but personally I find that the effects of the nitrous overwhelm the effects from the weed. At the time my stoned feeling isn't very noticable when I'm blown into outerspace on N20 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.