Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh, i didnt notice that.
i still stand by my statement about driving.

Being driven around could probably be fun, but ive never experienced it myself.

...standing above me is a blond haired little girl, and an elderly man dressed in white who looked like Colonel Sanders from KFC standing behind her, both looking down at me and saying something I wasn't fully able to hear.
Still trying to figure out what all that means to me...strange stuff!

I've had a couple of similarly intense nitrous experiences. Once, we were sitting there doing balloons for quite a while when I got this intense rush. My vision became kinda fuzzy, like a bunch of tiny dots, and I could see some friends walking towards me. More & more people I know came, walking slowly and smiling. They seemed to be welcoming me to the 'other side', they were happy for me. They know I could do it if I just tried. Then they started to break up into little dots again and swirl back into the 'real' world.

Hi guys. A while ago I posted (here) to say that I wasn't able to get any proper effect from N2O. Later I found out that it is because I am not able to do a mouth breathing with only my mouth - I always use a bit of my nose too even if I try very hard, which I have no idea why. However, for the last few days I've got a blocked nose, and I was able to get full on Nitrous effects from even half a balloon :D

So just something to think about for those not getting enough effects from N2O.

SNIP And also is the auto grade Nitrous the same as the NOS racing stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been driven, but I have done nitrous on a ferris wheel. It was pretty special.

Being driven around could probably be fun, but ive never experienced it myself.
Shit binging on nitrous and being driven down the highway with the window down was crazy. Just get someone to drive you on a nice summer day, roll the windows down, turn the music up, and inhale 4 chargers from the dispenser(if you have one). Its quite fun. After your done you could wait a while and switch once your sober.

The last time I did nitrous I did the breath in and breath back into the balloon thing and had an amazing experience...for a brief moment, my eyes sort of blacked out, and the next thing I know it seems like I am on the ground looking up and struggling to open my eyes...standing above me is a blond haired little girl, and an elderly man dressed in white who looked like Colonel Sanders from KFC standing behind her, both looking down at me and saying something I wasn't fully able to hear, but it seemed like they had maybe just witnessed me pass out and were reviving me...the only thing is, I don't know anyone like either of those people in real life, and as I started to realize this, I then found my field of vision started to dissolve...it appeared somewhat like when a digital tv loses signal and the rebuilds the image as signal is restored, with the image of the old man and little girl giving way to the room I was in doing the nitrous. Still trying to figure out what all that means to me...strange stuff!

Man, this is weird, Catfish.

Once I was on LSD, and decided to smoke some 20x Salvia extract. First, LSD deepens and strengthens Salvia, absolutely VERY synergistic.

The "Salvia Reality" I went to was:

I am laying on the ground. An old white-haired American Indian shaman is leaning over me blowing some kind of sage and/or pine smoke into my nose and mouth (salvia having a distinct "piney" aroma). He is very concerned and is trying to wake me up out of a deep and powerful trance I have gotten trapped in... for a moment I come out of it, and "wake up" in this other stark hot desert-like place (no idea the "when" of it though). I am totally convinced THAT reality is the true one, and THIS entire modern world, and my entire lifetime of experiences and memories within it, was really just some kind of elaborate dream, that I was placed into as a means of teaching me something, but now it was time to wake up, and Shaman was bringing me back. Boy was I ever relieved. I swear it felt ***SO*** real!

But then, either the "wake up" process failed and I fell back to sleep again or the Salvia wore off, and the Shaman and the blue sky / white clouds faded to white and I woke up back here.

I am pretty sure this world is the real one... but not totally after that.

What does this mean, this repeated experience people everywhere seem to keep having that this our world is some kind of delusion or dream that someone somewhere else is having? WHY is this such a common theme??? Perhaps it is true?

I have a mate who insists on taking Nitrous bulbs while driving. He's done it twice now with me in the car. I don't like his driving at the best of times, and if he tries to pull that stunt again, I swear I'm going to knock some sense into him.

Man, this is weird, Catfish.

Once I was on LSD, and decided to smoke some 20x Salvia extract. First, LSD deepens and strengthens Salvia, absolutely VERY synergistic.

The "Salvia Reality" I went to was:

I am laying on the ground. An old white-haired American Indian shaman is leaning over me blowing some kind of sage and/or pine smoke into my nose and mouth (salvia having a distinct "piney" aroma). He is very concerned and is trying to wake me up out of a deep and powerful trance I have gotten trapped in... for a moment I come out of it, and "wake up" in this other stark hot desert-like place (no idea the "when" of it though). I am totally convinced THAT reality is the true one, and THIS entire modern world, and my entire lifetime of experiences and memories within it, was really just some kind of elaborate dream, that I was placed into as a means of teaching me something, but now it was time to wake up, and Shaman was bringing me back. Boy was I ever relieved. I swear it felt ***SO*** real!

But then, either the "wake up" process failed and I fell back to sleep again or the Salvia wore off, and the Shaman and the blue sky / white clouds faded to white and I woke up back here.

I am pretty sure this world is the real one... but not totally after that.

What does this mean, this repeated experience people everywhere seem to keep having that this our world is some kind of delusion or dream that someone somewhere else is having? WHY is this such a common theme??? Perhaps it is true?

Well the fact that we sleep about 1/3 of our lives and that we have dreams sets the stage for some pretty convincing arguments that we experience at least 2 realities during our lives (prob many more tho). It's not often enough that I recall my dreams, and I imagine my dreamself has as few instances of remembering my waking self's life too, but I know I have been aware in my dreams of things in my real life, so I imagine the two probably experience similar bouts of amnesia regarding their other half, but with moments of insight...this all definitely leaves a person wondering if one self's experience is perhaps more real than the other, but that line of questioning is where I think the seeming fault lies. What if we considered both realities to be equally valid? And if we considered them both as part of a larger puzzle and that they were complimentary rather than opposing? I personally think that all these various state of consciousness, including ones where we seem to be in totally separate realities, are all part of the whole we are truly experiencing, but that the way our brains have been set up, both physiologically speaking and in regards to the programming (i.e. language, culture, religion, laws etc) that is installed on our brains to help us decipher and filter Reality into consensus reality.

I dunno really...I've had a few experiences like this though, where I've been in some other and completely convincing reality and then come back to the one I am sitting and typing in right now, and neither seems more real than the other except that I am persistently rooted or anchored in this reality. Take away the importance of temporal persistence, and they seem equally valid and real on all other accounts that I can think of off the top of my head...

in pd social we were having a similar discussion in regards to dreams where you wake up and bring some thread from the dream into consensus reality, as if it is true here and not as if it was from the dream experience/world. Interesting stuff. If nothing else, it helps you question the validity and permanence of the world you live in and how things are "supposed" to be. Which so long as you tie that with a sense of love and creativity, can lead to "real world" change.

LSD+salvia xtract+nitrous...idk that sounds like you're going to be looping all the way down the rabbit hole and back around over and over and over and over again....LOL

have you ever tried K+salvia? that is awesome =)

I'd probably try like 30-60ug of LSD plus two hits of salvia leaf plus a 30mg line of K plus some hits of nitrous...if I ever can get K and LSD in the same room together.

I have a mate who insists on taking Nitrous bulbs while driving. He's done it twice now with me in the car. I don't like his driving at the best of times, and if he tries to pull that stunt again, I swear I'm going to knock some sense into him.

The guy is obviously suicidal. Make 100% sure he has no nitrous in his possession or stashed in the car before riding with him ever again.

Seriously man, this asshole is going to kill himself this way along with you and who knows who else. Don't get into a car he is driving ever again, no matter how bad you want a ride. Call someone else. Sheesh!

^ I have been in a car on the highway with someone who started doing nitrous.

I also know like ten people who have crashed their cars on inhalants and or bars, no joke.

Texas rocks lol.

^ wtf people. I once drove on mushrooms and that scared the shit out of me. I'd never drive on nitrous, that is a death wish.

If you're suicidal than do the world a favor and don't let your apathy about life end up killing other people in the process.

I have been in a car on the highway with someone who started doing nitrous.

This has also happened to me more than once, and without warning. Both times it ended with me getting dropped off on the side of the highway. It was not a suicidal problem that these people had either, just a stupidity problem.

^ This is exactly what happened to me. I do nitrous, but driving on it just sounds so unpleasant on top of being dangerous.

^ I don't even consider standing to be a good idea when on nitrous, yet I'd not have a problem standing on many drugs that I'd never try to drive under the influence of.

Since this is the B&D thread then I'd like to ask what you'll think of something else I thought was stupid. The headshop that I usually buy nitrous from recently started including a little dimebags of powdered sugar with every nitrous purchase. What the hell could be the reasoning behind that? Wouldn't that give probable cause to a cop to to book you should you get pulled over driving home? I don't like that, it seems like entrapment to me.

This has also happened to me more than once, and without warning. Both times it ended with me getting dropped off on the side of the highway. It was not a suicidal problem that these people had either, just a stupidity problem.

Wise move to get out of that car.

The headshop that I usually buy nitrous from recently started including a little dimebags of powdered sugar with every nitrous purchase. What the hell could be the reasoning behind that? Wouldn't that give probable cause to a cop to to book you should you get pulled over driving home? I don't like that, it seems like entrapment to me.

That's weird. Maybe its Vitamin B-12?

What I've never understood is how people talk about doing Nitrous+DMT (or any other breakthrough drug) If you breakthrough on the DMT first then you're not going to be able to do the nitrous, and if you do the nitrous first, then by the time you've smoke the DMT you're going to be rapidly coming down from the nitrous peak? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.