• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxyketamine Thread

really excited about this one :) never tried ketamine but i'm very experienced with methoxetamine and have tried 4-meo-pcp a few times, seems very very promising and better than the latter two

Could you give us more details? Have you tested 2-MK? Dosage and so on? Would be nice :)

they say its gonna be another 4 weeks
gotta say this is the longest ive ever waited for a chem to come out
i heard about it in february for fucks sakes, first batch came out april, thats what id normally expect, now another 4 months on top of that! its getting ridiculous, im gonna get street k instead, im willing to accept impurities, dealers and effort to get some now, even when they do bring it out its gonna be insanely overpriced
im probably doing myself a favour

they say its gonna be another 4 weeks
gotta say this is the longest ive ever waited for a chem to come out

Nothing will beat the hype and suspense surrounding "benzo fury".

The first and last time i will ever get my hopes up about an RC before its release.

It used to be easy to get hold of - now, things are very different. This drought has now turned into a famine…
It's more expensive, but it is still available, although I am close to Bristol and so possibly enjoying an abundance that others are not.

It seems a few sites have already released a price range for it after release and it's no more than MXE was upon release... Hopefully I'll be granted a sample and be one of the lucky ones who get to try it soon! :)

It seems a few sites have already released a price range for it after release and it's no more than MXE was upon release... Hopefully I'll be granted a sample and be one of the lucky ones who get to try it soon! :)
Not that important as its substantially weaker than MXE..

I cant find the price range anywhere, are you allowed to tell me how to find them or maybe tell me the price range? Not sure if it's okay though, my mistake if it's not. :)

I only found prices on sites that haven't had it for sale yet. I guess it's not much as for salaries in Pounds and in Euro (but Western Europe only) otherwise it's always going to be expensive just like with any new and/or popular "research chemical". I don't think ketamine is better per gram on the streets in London and areas around it.

I only found prices on sites that haven't had it for sale yet. I guess it's not much as for salaries in Pounds and in Euro (but Western Europe only) otherwise it's always going to be expensive just like with any new and/or popular "research chemical". I don't think ketamine is better per gram on the streets in London and areas around it.

I hope it isn't methoxetamine prices as others have said, that would be ridiculous tbh. hoping for half the amount for this substance on release due to potency but i doubt that will happen...

yeah but if the trip is so much like ketamine than its will be so much worth it than mxe

I cant find the price range anywhere, are you allowed to tell me how to find them or maybe tell me the price range? Not sure if it's okay though, my mistake if it's not. :)

Can't give prices (against the rules), but accounting for their relative potency it's going to be roughly 4-5x more expensive than MXE.

Also due to MXEs popularity and ketamines it's clear this one wont be going cheap as faster bans are now occurring too so it's all $$$. I'm just happy that there is ketamine around at the moment but looking forward to seeing this one come out. Hopefully wont have any dissociative casualties which MXE seemed quite prone for.

I hope it isn't methoxetamine prices as others have said, that would be ridiculous tbh. hoping for half the amount for this substance on release due to potency but i doubt that will happen...

No, but it may definitely vary among sellers right now and still you know it's not the final price. I'm sure it will go up. This has been long awaited and constantly considered as the closest dissociative to ketamine. Right now it's just teasing potential clients.

Anyway, I can imagine it will go very quickly for the black market.

Just as a reminder, available prices are not allowed to be discussed here. I'm patiently awaiting news on a sample, still.

Not that important as its substantially weaker than MXE..

Yeah I somewhere that it only has 40% of the activity of MXE. I'm still looking forward to it though if it has effects that are closely resembling ketamine's. Hopefully this upcoming synth will be very pure.

To be honest, I wonder why they didn't go with 2-bromodeschloroketamine first. Bromine atoms aren't that much bigger and both elements have a similar electronegativity. As I'm not in the UK, so any price is ridiculous for me right now, I would rather go with the aforementioned compound rather than 2-methoxydeschloroketamine.