• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxyketamine Thread

Has anyone had much success achieving a "hole" or similar state with this compound? If so, any qualitative differences to make note of when compared to other similar compounds e.g. Ketamine, MXE, 4-MeO-PCP, etc? :)

so this kid I know said he had a dream about trying some new mystery rc dissociate. He thinks it may have been 2-meo-ketamine in his dream. Help him identify the substance based on the effects he describes.

So after experimenting with dxm and nitrous in his highschool years, ketamine in his college years, and mxe the past year, he was dreaming really hard about doing some more dissociative rc's. One night he had a dream about ordering 500mg of a new classified mxe replacement. He was hoping that the product was actually mxe or 4-meo-pcp and that the vendor was just pretending to call the product some vague name. But upon trying it when it arrived 3 days later, he soon found out this was a new dissociative he had never tried...

The substance looked very super white like pure dried ketamine powder and the powder was really fine, except for small clumps that looked like how mxe clumps up sometimes due to moisture... upon tasting a dab on his tongue, it reminded him of the chlorine taste of ketamine. He snorted a few milligrams preparing for a potent trip if it was 3-meo-pcp or something similar. Nothing. He took note that it burned more than mxe. Smells slightly like the ketamine chlorine chemical.

15 minutes later, he snorted 25 mg and noticed he felt ever so slightly tranquil and dissociated for a few minutes. He now accepted that this new substance is not very potent and was fearing it may be dxm powder which he never has experienced or seen. Or perhaps 2-meo-ketamine. So he went into his house to do a standard ketamine line roughly 100 mg. After snorting the powder, he felt instantly dissociated, like within under a minute. It felt like the powder directly saturated his brain and was instantly high like sucking on nitrous. He was shocked at how fast it hit him. He has NEVER done a drug nasally that hits him that fast. The wah-wahs were in full effect.

It wore off 20 minutes later and he felt pretty clean and sober within an hour.

Throughout the afternoon and evening, He split the rest of the 400mg into 3 doses. The first two being about 75 and 125 mg, and the last dose roughly 250 mg. He tried to reach a hole but never did. Much like when he was doing too much mxe and couldn't reach a m-hole anymore.

The 250mg does was done at night 2.5 hours his 125mg line. Snorting it would get him almost instantly high like nitrous. And everytime he was high, he remarked at how this substance feels the closest to nitrous out of all the dissociatives he has tried. Did someone make nitrous oxide powder he wondered?

The last dose was pretty fun for him as he sat under the stars and got the usual drifting focus of objects as he tried to stargaze. He noted that there was not much distortion of spacial perception and objects like dxm and ketamine. The drug felt really clean as well. DXM makes him feel the worst bodyload followed by ketamine. Mxe feels alot cleaner to him because of the stimulation but often feels slightly shitty and sick when it wears off. This was a pretty damn clean dissociative feeling he thought. He even ate food right after the peak wore off on two occasions much like he can do with mxe. No nausea either.

The best way for him to describe the substance is that it felt like an extended nitrous oxide high. The peak hit within a minute of snorting and lasted for 5-20 minutes. Able to act sober within 30 minutes and felt completely ok to "operate heavy machinery" and do normal things by 60 minutes. He did notice that his eyes were pinning like how they get on heavy mxe usage.

Anti-depressant lingering effects were around for 2-3 days but his nose took a beating and he feels like it is worse to snort than ketamine. The short binge cause His nose to bleed quite easily now.

So what do you think the substance is that my friend had a dream about? After falling in love with mxe, which he likes more than ketamine, he would not leap to order this stuff again, more as a last resort over dxm.

so this kid I know said he had a dream about trying some new mystery rc dissociate.
most creative form of "SWIM" i've seen yet^^. also, there is no drug identification done on bluelight, because no one can tell for sure.

ive come across this, and despite a mxe tolerance that seems to cross over (doses remain about the same and in the 100mg -150mg range...but i would repeat this dose several times in a night). i am afraid to take a higher dose to try to hole before someone else survives and tells the tale here..

i prefer this, it has a longer duration, although is equally as moorish. its harder to sleep on then mxe. its a much nicer feeling as well, less manic, more able to focus even if not actually able to engage (ie watch telly, but if had too much, cant play a video game...just stare at my controller wondering what button is X over and over. ...

powder has been white, with more of less same taste, texture and bulk as floury MXE was...

its become my fav dissociative by far, i no longer miss MXE long live 2-Meo-Ketamine

oh. my only dissapointment, i cant manage to hole on it. but then i have not tried higher doses. after a evening i did experience raise in blood pressure, but not noticably my pulse (i didnt measure either, just by feeling)..this passed in about 20min. after that im afraid to try higher doses in one go. music appreciation is "MEH" MXE and DXM and even 4-meo-pcp-poison makes me want to lie in bed and float off listening to music which sounds amazing, but this substance doesnt quite do that predictably enough, however it is nice being able to talk, and follow films etc

it is just as morish and compulsive as MXE. just more sedate.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reports guys & gals…

Could the reason that you didn't hole be because of some lingering MXE cross tolerance?

i prefer this, it has a longer duration, although is equally as moorish.
you mean 2-MeO-ketamine has a longer duration than methoxetamine? do you have really 2-MeO-ketamine, or that branded product with the stupid name which may or (more likely) may not be 2-MeO-ketamine?

i was told it was a sample of 2-Meo-Ketamine..but i have no way to tell. i have tried the branded product (i swore i would never low to that again many years ago after the meth ban, lots of poisons sold as "the next best thing EVER" ...and actually despite the fact that it could be anything, i like that too..i suspect that is left over MXE with something else mixed in it maybe. virtually indistinguishable the branded one, if you have had a few lines has a after taste that TOO MANY of the branded crap has...must be a generic mixer or something. it all tastes the same, slightly nasty in the nose...

both were very similar. the main difference between the two is the 2-meo feels a bit like being underwater. which i guess is k like (only taken k once due to the law)

at this stage when people are clammering to try the new (hyping) drug, who knows what is being sold, touted and palmed off as anything new by who. ....curse to the lack of regulation. to quote the Wire "what do you do with a product thats not selling? ..change its brand" (or words to the effect)....out of interest anyone have an idea what this branded stuff is? some say it is left over MXE, others that it is 2-meo-ketamine, but i doubt this if its not available yet from trusted places, why would it be for sale in bulk from the lowest of the low under a brand name? (other then to make it harder to ban)

the "branded" one is being sold by the dodgy sites (to say the least)..if you google it, they all look like they could actually be the same site, just different name (snip if thats not allowed)

as for not being able to hole, very likely cross MXE tolerance. i have no idea how long to leave tolerance to get that side of it back, a few days makes a difference to how strong the hit is, but the dissociative trip has not come back....could i have permanently drained my receptors? how long a break should you have to return to normal? (my MXE use and tolerance was very high for a long time, i think my first hit of this did put me close to a hole (i remember now, lots of CEVs and i was on my bed with headphones on blissed out)...again on a second attempt in the garden sunbathing with music on... but since. nothing. :S

EDIT: ad emphasis on not being 100% of the validity that what i was given was 2-Meo-Ketamine...or it purity. it was handed to me from someone else who obtained it. all i can say is thats what i was told, and that was the label on the bag it came from. <shrugs>

Last edited:
Hi,

I posted a report a about 2-meo-ketamine or methoxyketamine on here a week or so ago and it has been removed. It was a report by SWIM on a labelled sample of Methoxyketamine i had received from a large laboratory in China.

Can someone explain why it was removed or where it is. Thanks

Hi,

I posted a report a about 2-meo-ketamine or methoxyketamine on here a week or so ago and it has been removed. It was a report by SWIM on a labelled sample of Methoxyketamine i had received from a large laboratory in China.

Can someone explain why it was removed or where it is. Thanks

No....anyone...?

Okay well i remember most of it so here it is. lets hope it doesnt get removed again!

Based on the following trip report, Methoxyketamine or 2-MeO-Ketamine is pretty much the same as Ketamine and doesnt have any of the weirdness people reported with MXE and other arylcyclohexylamine's on the RC market. infact, SWIM was really happy that there was finally a good replacement for actual K available. Lets hope this one gets release very soon. anyway here it is ......

So SWIM (actually really was someone who wasnt me) received the sample from the supplier. Sample was slightly brown colour and smelt like K. Slightly more sticky texture, not as crystal as K, or other RC's like these i.e MXE.

SWIM has a high tolerance to K, but i dont think had had any in a few days. A small 0.1 maybe 0.2 amount was insufflated (only had 0.1 scales which didnt pick up the amount, next time we will have 0.01 scales). The sample was 500mg so pretty easy by splitting it by eye to estimate how much was in each line.

upon insufflation, SWIM said it was ever so slightly more burning then K or MXE but not much difference in SWIM's opinion. after 2 minutes SWIM said there was slightly more nasal mucus (nose running) then with others, but again, nothing enough to be annoying, and all quite subjective qualitative things really. SWIM said backdrop was same as K.

After about 10 mins SWIM noticed classic K feeling of wobbliness and dissociation. SWIM smiled after about 15 minuted saying that it was really similar to K, and SWIM was really happy that it was not like MXE! SWIM did another 0.1/0.2 and the effect came on the same. SWIM did point out that there was a very slight feeling glowing feeling that SWIM experienced with MXE but not so much with K. But this glowing feeling was again very slight and not as much as MXE. effect gradually wore off up till about 2 hours later when SWIM said it was gone and in retrospect, felt like there was a definite feeling like SWIM had something ever so slightly different to K.

All in all the effect were to what was expected of this compound based on its chemical properties. Same dose as K but maybe tiny tiny bit stronger. Same Duration, but again tiny bit longer. feeling just like K, but with slight MXE glow, but without the weirdness of MXE.

Next report will be of trying to "hole" with it by taking larger dose. and maybe attempt at cooking it up to make it white powder like K or MXE.

Although we were told by supplier that this was simply first synthesis, and that the next would be more pure with a white crystal appearance. So take in mind the colour and texture of this sample may reflect the trip report given here, as it may have been slightly impure.

maybe dnt use swim next time we know its you/friend and they dnt like it in here :)

^ Yeah, SWIMMing/third person talk isn't allowed here. It doesn't protect you at all and just makes your posts hard and annoying to read, so please don't use it. :)

As for the report, I couldn't find it anywhere so I'm not sure what happened to it. Thanks for reposting :)

Getting very tired of waiting on this one.. cooming soon, my arse ;)
Can't wait to see for myself if the duration is slightly longer and have a faint MXE-aftertaste.. Sounds perfect to me :)

Yeah I get the feeling this one won't be about for a while yet, maybe never.
I've been told they had the batch in the country and it was being tested, a tweet now 9 days ago on one site said testing was complete.

So what's the hold up? Have they forgotten to pick up some baggies? Scales broken? Im dubious

I've been told they had the batch in the country and it was being tested, a tweet now 9 days ago on one site said testing was complete.

So what's the hold up? Have they forgotten to pick up some baggies? Scales broken? Im dubious

The fact it has "ketamine" in the name means it's gotta hit the UK market at some point, there's no way vendors would pass up such an obvious cash cow.

But as usual, they have announced it far in advance to create hype, and then proceeded to announce weekly "it's nearly here now!" to continue said hype 8)

I'm definitely interested in trying this stuff but not until more "trustworthy" vendors start stocking it. I've heard all sorts of shit about the impurities found in most batches of 4-MeO-PCP and the like.

I don't wanna go into synth discussion but if this is made the same as K itself it does not follow a route similar to PCP at all that would involve a nitrile such as PCC (which would be the most grave concern as it is with 4-MeO-PCP).

So I don't think there is a direct reason to worry about that sort of impurity unless the lab making it is too sloppy to even get rid of starting materials.

But I wanted to still raise the issue again since if this hypothetically would be a concern (I'm not entirely throwing such a possibility out of the window because I don't know if there are freaky K synth alternatives), I for one would not want to risk a slight improvement over K if I can just get having the safety of getting only ketamine's own fucked up (long term) side effects without having to worry about those of impurities of the unacceptable kind.

I hope I get a chance to try this and give my thumbs up or down on it.

I would imagine getting it through customs (especially in bulk) probably takes a while these days…

These days lots of K is being intercepted causing draughts, but not sure if they have the right to seize Methoxy-K. If intercepted and having to be analyzed first, unless there is an indication of the true identity it may be falsely identified as ketamine. In any case it will take up time. But I find it hard to believe all of it is intercepted.

I've had contact with someone who sems to already have had a sample, let me check.

The fact it has "ketamine" in the name means it's gotta hit the UK market at some point, there's no way vendors would pass up such an obvious cash cow.

But as usual, they have announced it far in advance to create hype, and then proceeded to announce weekly "it's nearly here now!" to continue said hype 8)

Yeah I get that, I am sure it'll hit the streets at some point, like you say there is a market for anything ending in 'etamine'

I just don't think that anyone who is currently advertising it has had anything other than a few grams of sample from the lab. I doubt it's anywhere near full scale production with a reliable synth yet, can't imagine it's much harder or really too different from synthing ket, I stand to be corrected by anyone with greater knowledge however.

anyone else here just waiting for the release
i go on the site every day to check
'itll be launched before you know it'
bollocks i know its been 10 days and im getting a bit pissed off

anyone else here just waiting for the release
i go on the site every day to check
'itll be launched before you know it'
bollocks i know its been 10 days and im getting a bit pissed off
Early indications show that 2-MeO-Ketamine causes addiction before the first try.

2-MeO-Ketamine. Don't even think about it.