• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxyketamine Thread

I don't think MK2 is a stupid name, it's just an abbreviation. It's what we are going to call it too, or do you want to write 2-methoxy-descloro-ketamine everytime?

why not just say 2-meo-ket ? seems a little less kiddy catching a title than mk2 which im sorry is the whole reason why they have used it

why not just say 2-meo-ket ? seems a little less kiddy catching a title than mk2 which im sorry is the whole reason why they have used it

2-MK sounds much better than Mk2 and shorter than 2 Meo Ket, ofcourse the slang names will always be preferred in certain crowds though.

My point is a name that is a little more under the radar should be used

Anything with ket in the name is gonna have the masses crawling all over it, it would bring a whole heap of unwanted attention to the RC scene yet again. MK2 or 2-MK is just some letters that some may not even look twice at, and with any luck it will be around for a bit longer.

2-MK sounds much better than Mk2 and shorter than 2 Meo Ket, ofcourse the slang names will always be preferred in certain crowds though.

My point is a name that is a little more under the radar should be used

So maybe after Dino Ket we'll see some MK2 with Mortal Kombat 2 characters stamped on the bag.

what i was meaning teens are going to latch on to it so damn quick swapping it from 2mk to mk2 as in you got any mac 2 that's all .
we all know who came up with the name and im just a bit surprised that they went with such a blatant advertising tag . any way iv seen a few places now saying it will be on the mass market by august at which point i will have to be dabbling in it my self

I think this may have been mentioned in this thread but I can't be arsed to look through 9 pages......some vendors are selling a new substance called KMEX, is this a slang name for 2-meo-ketamine? or just some random bunk shit they are making money off by fooling people that they already have 2-mk in stock?

I think this may have been mentioned in this thread but I can't be arsed to look through 9 pages......some vendors are selling a new substance called KMEX, is this a slang name for 2-meo-ketamine? or just some random bunk shit they are making money off by fooling people that they already have 2-mk in stock?

google it!
its fish scented and leaves ppl feeling poisoned for days....
enjoy!

knowing at least one of the sites selling that crap is a well known rip off merchant would you expect anything less ?

I think given the close resemblance of the compound to ketamine it's fairly safe too assume it will be possible to hole on this stuff. The chemical structure of mxe is significantly altered and you would expect it to provide a unique experience, I agree at high doses the confusion begins to get really irritating.

I really hope 2-mk or Tyranno-Ket or whatever is close enough in structure that it keeps that warmth and sense of mental clarity like k. That's what I'm really looking for.

On another note, and I apologise if this counts as vendor talk but there were a couple of places who have claimed to have limited stock of this stuff and sold out really quick, I was tempted but prices were steep and the vendors were shifty, but just wondering has any of it found its way to bluelights' guinea pigs?

Every f*#!%"g day i'm looking for some trip reports on the given-out samples, but there's really nothing. Man, i really hate those people! Grabbing stuff away in front of others noses and aren't even capable of doin' some serious research and report properly. Mehhh :X

I did receive a sample of what I am fairly sure was 2-MeO-Ketamine (Labelled 2MK from one of the more trustworthy vendors). I had a 150mg from a small test batch sent out to a small number of users. I started off with a small test dose (1mg) to test for allergies and then titrated upwards. First 20mg with no effect, then 40mg also with no effect and then the final 90mg with some very slight dissociative most comparable to to a very low dose of MXE (like 10-15mg). All doses were insufflated, however I didn't feel any effects that couldn't be put down to a placebo. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't know if this was a bunk batch, bad administration technique or just a simple matter of the dosage not being high enough.

Praise the Lord, a Trip Report! Thanks SO MUCH!

Perhaps it's because you've not taken 150mg @ once - but it's surely safer to do so. I'd done the same! After what i've read it seems, that this compound won't be that interesting after the MXE-Hype?!? MXE is just so hellish potent! Made a lil' break till yesterday and i'm still impressed what roughly ~15mgs sublingual did for me.

For now it's lay-off time until there's some 2-MeO-Ket to test out. But i'm defo waiting what others say, otherwise i'll stick to MXE.

Praise the Lord, a Trip Report! Thanks SO MUCH!

Perhaps it's because you've not taken 150mg @ once - but it's surely safer to do so. I'd done the same! After what i've read it seems, that this compound won't be that interesting after the MXE-Hype?!? MXE is just so hellish potent! Made a lil' break till yesterday and i'm still impressed what roughly ~15mgs sublingual did for me.

For now it's lay-off time until there's some 2-MeO-Ket to test out. But i'm defo waiting what others say, otherwise i'll stick to MXE.

I think that's probably why, but I preferred to err on the side of caution with a new and untested compound. I'm confident that this will be one to try once the commercial batches are available and i'll definitely be trying larger amounts.

Not that important as its substantially weaker than MXE..

Is this pure speculation from the initial test batch or solid fact? A lot of test batches of previous chemicals have been rather weak in comparison to how they are after a few batches have been made and the process refined.

From what I have read it is apparently the same strength as Ketamine (which is active at a higher dose than Methoxetamine yeah), but given that it should have more similarities to the real deal. A higher dose with a possible K-hole would be preferable over a completely new dissociative that bares more resemblance to MXE in my opinion, that is assuming it is at all similar to K anyways.

...I was going to say this is the most hyped RC ever...but its not quite as bad a 6-apb...which had people blatantly "on the payroll" posting trip reports along the lines of "omg its the BEST thing since sex/MDMA/Fire/etc" for 6months...including the odd senior Moderator!...not to name names but they shut up and vanished after its release..

^Yeah but 6-APB turned out to be good. I haven't seen anyone shilling this compound yet other than those who are affiliated with those selling it under a brand name. It doesn't really need an advertisement, because everyone knows it will be similar to ketamine.

I hope so. ....I really do I am very excited about it ...If it is similar to ketamine it will be great, it would be nicer if it were more potent if your going to tweak a chemical, it would be nice to make it more potent..i guess having the same strength or slightly less then K ..it wont be "bladder friendly" and less cost effective then say, MXE, although probably a nicer trip....

Is k-mex supposed to be the same as 2-MEO-Ketamine? I've noticed a few places selling it, but seeing as 2-MEO-K isn't even on sale yet. It seems a little suspect. Probably end up being Tiletamine, DXM or some crap similar at best!

Is k-mex supposed to be the same as 2-MEO-Ketamine? I've noticed a few places selling it, but seeing as 2-MEO-K isn't even on sale yet. It seems a little suspect. Probably end up being Tiletamine, DXM or some crap similar at best!

I posted the same question further up the page. It'll be vendors taking advantage of the hype and labelling shitty RC's no one likes to get sale probably

^ think i may have alread said this, but.....
KMEX trip reports are online if you know where to look...
fishy poison seems to be the recurring theme

and....

where is the 2meo ??
takes the piss!