View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an empty stomach for most of the other day. Dosed 30mg twice, several hours apart. No effects. This is the second time. What am i doing wrong?

It's just too small a dose. Try 100 at the very least. Drink it in milk with some Propylene Glycol and Tween-80.

^ shouldn't change that many variables at once.

i think some sort of a solvent to aid absorption is good, though. maybe some polyethylene glycol (aka Miralax =p also used in medicines to aid absorption, though. super versatile substance) or a touch of alcohol. but don't from a harm reduction standpoint it really isn't advisable to add an absorption enhancer AND up the dose at the same time. and from a science experiment standpoint you're messing with your data if you change more than one variable at a time. :)

You're right it isn't. 100mg are still a very low dose. I use 400 to be dropped straight into the eye of the storm.

EDIT: In case this isn't clear, nobody who is naive to dissociatives should apply my dosing standards to their first trials! 400mg will produce an experience that can scare the living shit out of any person. A decade of ketamine abuse (100s of IV doses) and hundreds of PCP doses could not prepare me for the insanity of 2-MeO-Diphetidine. Most definitely not a recreational experience for most people. I would still say 100mg with said administration method should produce a nice buzz. Oh and definitely use it on an empty stomach and DO NOT REDOSE! Strictly speaking, thenightwatch is right though in terms of harm reduction.

Last edited:
Time for me to bombard this thread with dumb questions:

Any ideas on plugged doses? Same as oral?

Can you elaborate a little on how it's scary? Typical dissociative acting-autonomously with no memory type shit? Anxiety/panic inducing? Something else I'm missing?

If this is a 'clean' dissociative that has less in the way of euphoriant effects than 3-MeO-PCP... that would be weird.

I personally never experienced the scary effects, but from what other people have experienced that sounds about right. Manic blackout intoxicated episodes where you might hurt yourself or at the very least freak the hell out of any loved ones you might happen to run into in that state.

I personally never really felt much from MXP on its own, at oral doses up to 200mg. At those doses i got some of the stereotypical dissociative double vision and a bit of peripheral numbness, but very little in the way of mental effects. However, a couple times I combined 100-200mg doses of MXP (i forget exact amounts) with 300mg and had extremely intense and euphoric trips. I think maybe there is some cross tolerance with DXM? I had been using a lot of DXM at the time. And perhaps the PEG in the Robitussin gel caps i consumed helped the MXP absorb, or perhaps the mannitol in the caps was sufficient enough to increase my BBB permeability. Either way, the combination was very unexpectedly intense, i was quite glad i was already laying in bed when the effects kicked in.

Definitely didn't seem like a "clean" dissociative, though, like reasonable doses of 3-MeO-PCP or any size dose of MXE feels clean. It felt more dirty the way that DXM feels dirty.

Not sure i'll ever order this stuff again. Might give it another shot if i find some at a good price. If i do i will play more with absorption aids and ROAs...

I got some of this today.

It looks upon first glance to just have utterly garbage water solubility. Which is what you'd expect from a bulky diphenyl compound! But I dissolved 100mg in ~4mL boiling water, diluted it back to 6mL, cooled it, it stayed clear, and plugged away.

Seems to have worked quite well, got the desired dissociative-headpsace after about 30 min to an hour. Admittedly I mixed some 3-FPM in there, but I know a dissociative when I feels one.

I suspect this is best administered as solution, or you'll have to fight with the kinetics of getting it dissolved....

Low dosing explains that. A while back, I had 30mg, 40mg and 60mg within a few hours. Only felt mild stimulation. There was a fairly regular regimen of mxe twice a week though.

So the 30mg didn't work last time. There is probably a dissociative tolerance still but not like before. Had to quit the mxe. So if 100mg is low, what's average? Thought I read to dose low with this one.

i think we as a community need to figure out a consistent way to get this stuff to absorb when taken orally. i think absorption issues are why there's such a wide range of doses listed. until we get a sure way to get the stuff to be bioavailable the dosing is just going to be too unpredictable.

^ agreed. Seems wasteful until something is figured out with this one. Still, 100mg just dosed may do it.

I suspect if you administer it as a solution it will be much better absorbed than as a powder taken orally.

Drink it in milk with some Propylene Glycol and Tween-80.
However in my experience the bioavailability is very high via the oral route of administration. A 250mg intravenously administered dose is about as strong aa 400mg taken orally. That would be a ratio of 0.65. Then again, come to think of it... I've always used the above described method when I took oral doses this high.

Last edited:
A parachute a parachute a parachute. A slowly building or minimally effective roa this day. A lethargy that's not so bad, like a relaxed river float. No rush. A buzz. A warmth in this relentless summer. Tactile, mopey, errands and small to do's. The music... it's good but not much better. So chill, seasonal, and not overwhelming. Humm... this mxp mystery. Much has not come of a cumulative 270mg, except for this odd literary feeling. A naked lunch perhaps. Maybe food wants to fill me more than this compound. I probably will let it and try again tomorrow morning.

A parachute a parachute a parachute. A slowly building or minimally effective roa this day. A lethargy that's not so bad, like a relaxed river float. No rush. A buzz. A warmth in this relentless summer. Tactile, mopey, errands and small to do's. The music... it's good but not much better. So chill, seasonal, and not overwhelming. Humm... this mxp mystery. Much has not come of a cumulative 270mg, except for this odd literary feeling. A naked lunch perhaps. Maybe food wants to fill me more than this compound. I probably will let it and try again tomorrow morning.

To experience the psychedelic effects of dissociatives it is desirable for most people to have the full dose absorbed as quickly as possible. With the method described above the effects usually peak earky in the second hour after administration, with IV use within the first 5 minutes. In this case qualitative differences were almsot neglible, but if the effects are perceived as too weak, a faster absorption rate would be a good starting point.

i think we as a community need to figure out a consistent way to get this stuff to absorb when taken orally. i think absorption issues are why there's such a wide range of doses listed. until we get a sure way to get the stuff to be bioavailable the dosing is just going to be too unpredictable.
The method I suggested has worked very well for me and the effects' perceived intensity has been very consistent relative to dosage. Bioavailability is roughly 0.65 compared to intravenous injections.

This is a complete medical Breakthrough. I purchased some of this. I took one 100mcg of 1P-LSD and 100mcg of this in a drink and drank it through the night. While listening to Emotional Vocal trance in my room. It was nothing but Amazing. But you have to be very careful. When i felt myself coming round i took 7mg of diclazapam which made me fall asleep. I woke up feeling quite at one with everything and especially music. But i still wanted to go deeper into my subconcious because i felt there was still under lining problems in me that i had to face. So i decided to put 0.9 g ( The rest of the MXP) in my drink. And i layed there with spiritual music on. I could slowly feel myself going deeper and deeper. And eventually i just drank it all. And at this point i knew there was no turning back. If i came out of this dead or alive i knrw i had to do it. All the pian and suffering and every memorie ( Remembered or Forgotten) came to me over the course of 24 hours. I remember things that i never even knew. I had so much realisation of who i was because i was standing over my body witnesing what other people see and my soul was telling me that i had to stop drinking and doing drugs because it was ruining not only my life but everyone elses. I then saw my grandmother, grandfather and step-father who died and told me it wernt my time to join them and i cried and cried saying that i wanted to stay with them but they wouldnt let me. Gradually they started to mist out and get further and further away and i couldnt reach them no matter what. Slowly and slowly i started coming out from this deep hole. Asking my father calling him (daddy) i want to watch my favourit childhood film Harry Potter. And he has said i was acting like a 4 year old gradually getting more mature as the hours past. I slept that night with him looking after me by my bedside. When i woke up the next morning i went and hugged all my family and said sorry for everything iv ever done to hurt them and that i loved them. I was previously a Alcholic and addicted to meow. But since this has happened i havnt craved or thought of any drug or inpurity. This could be a medical breakthrough for people suffering Phsycosis or any mental illness or trauma that has effected thier lives. But make sure someones on hand to look after you. I recomend the dose i done for the cleanse to take effect.
Wow! Congratulations man, that sounds like a religious experience if you ask me. Those don't come along very often. I had my first and only NDE on this substance, too. Crazy shit.

Last edited:
So do you suggest taking a large dose of say 150mg in water or are fats the way to go?

The final administration of 120mg with chocolate milk seemed to make something happen. Ended up on the couch in a light closed eye visual state with some pressure and movement hallucinations a la dxm.

Dosing of 140mg produced a languish state. As with the previous administration, i felt the need to lie down. Cev were faint. An overall feeling that I was extremely distant from other objects was persistent. Even when lying next to my girlfriend I felt as if I was light years away from contact. The overall feeling I get with this compound comes on is a sense of retracting input from my surroundings. It's not disturbing but it is a bit detached. Is this in the correct realm of effects? My stash is limited to one more dose and I will keep trying until I get the desired effects.

Damn right it is. Your description is spot on if you ask me. It gets a lot crazier at higher doses, but what you experienced is the desirable meditative state many people refer to when talking about the effects.

I am a bit let down by your question though. I made it pretty clear that Tween-80 (Polysorbate-80), Propylene Glycol and Milk make great carriers.

Thanks for the response. I'm glad to be on the right track. Sorry for overlooking your advice. I wasn't able to procure any tween of p. glycol. That will change though.

Status
Not open for further replies.