View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milk works pretty well on it's own in my experience. Better than water anyway.

try boiling this stuff in water (~30mg/mL HCl) to get it dissolved, cool to r.t (or dilute half-and-half with ice water) and plugging it ??? that seems to work fucking a+

none of this nonsense with eating 300mg and getting mild buzzes... 100mg is pretty much incapacitating for someone who has no pre existing tolerance, 200-300mg was enough to put me in ... quite a state. ... and not a good one at that!

had me eating vitamin c and chugging milk and gatorade at four in the morning on a washout ting ...

i suspect administration in milk is probably a less good idea than just boiling it to dissolve it (high lattice energy??? also milk has protiens that at least on paper will bind this shit) but then again I guess I don't really eat a lot of drugs any more do I??

100mg is pretty much incapacitating for someone who has no pre existing tolerance
But that is the idea is it not? I personally have never seen much reason to do dissociatives on their own if it wasn't to enter an entire world made up by my imagination. In fact, I can not remember a single time 11 years when I used dissociatives without aiming for a breakthrough dose unless I was testing a chemical which full effects spectrum I was naive to.

i suspect administration in milk is probably a less good idea
Always helped me peak within 90 minutes. I've felt the onset as early as 10min after administration sometimes. It's worth a try, I made good experiences with it like I said. I suppose the micelles help absorb the hydrophobic MXP molecules in less time. I could imagine cyclodextrines to work as well for this purpose, but have not tried it myself.

It's interesting you're saying you can dissolve it with heat because the material I had would go back out of solution upon cooling down. Sounds to me like I might have a less polar substance than you do (possibly freebase).

Last edited:
But that is the idea is it not? I personally have never seen much reason to do dissociatives on their own if it wasn't to enter an entire world made up by my imagination.

Different strokes. I mostly enjoy writing (or doing other creative stuff) on sub-hole doses of dissociatives. Did so with MXE, MXP (when I had it) and now MXM.

Of course, man. I wasn't entirely serious about that being universally true. It's just what I seek and what some others seek. It did seem to me like Sporehead was after something along those lines, too, which is why I reacted to sekio's warning towards him.

also milk has protiens that at least on paper will bind this shit?

okay *what if* (emphasis on those words because this is a highdea)... MXP does bind to proteins/enzymes in milk, but those proteins end up serving as a delivery mechanism that helps the MXP molecules cross membranes and enter your blood stream?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_protein_binding said:
A drug's efficiency may be affected by the degree to which it binds to the proteins within blood plasma. The less bound a drug is, the more efficiently it can traverse cell membranes or diffuse. Common blood proteins that drugs bind to are human serum albumin, lipoprotein, glycoprotein, and α, β‚ and γ globulins.

I am far from being an expert on cow milk, but it should be noted proteins found in cow milk differ from human plasma proteins, e.g. BSA (Bovine Serum Albumine which is also found in cow milk despite it's name) is not the same as human albumin. I am also not sure what is left of these proteins' tertiary and quaternary structures after they have been processed and what influence the presumed loss of structure (=denaturation) has on the avidity of a given substance towards the respective proteins.

Additionally, the proteins in question are just too large to be absorbed whole and are subject to rapid denaturation as well as active cleavage at the hands of pepsin (and possibly additional enzymes) before small peptides and amino acids are either transported through the gastric mucosa or leave the stomach (pepsin can't cleave all peptide bonds). They do pass in insignificant amounts though afaik.

Plasma protein binding in humans can vary massively between drugs, some will barely bind at all while others are barely found unbound. Generally speaking, drugs will not exhibit their effects when they are bound to plasma proteins. Constantly striving towards reaching an equilibrium state substances will bind to and dissociate from proteins depending on A) their avidity towards a given protein, B) the acitivity (concentration) of said protein and C) the activity of the respective substance.

Don't quote me on all this, since I haven't verified the things I wrote. Instead, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

<3

EDIT: Some material on the matter for those interested: Protein Digestion and Absorption

Last edited:
I'm planning on doing this and diphenidine (not together) sometime this week. I take suboxone for opiate addiction. Any interaction?

yesterday tried MXP for the first time, 40mg plugged and 10-20mg vaped.
Plugging was difficult as this chemical doesnt mix well with water, it becomes... oily?
Vaping was nice as it didn´t left any residue, but
I kind of didn´t get much of an effect with any of thiss routes... should I try oral and bigger dose?

Potential Suboxone interaction

Hi, Im on Suboxone, and there seems to be no negative interaction with diphenidine or MXP. Im sure there would be for opioid naive users, but the Sub just makes me straight anyway. Happy tripping 8)

Definitely pays to have a trip sitter at higher doses. Last year I had a couple amnesiac experiences where I went outside and hurt myself. Remembered nothing. Gotta be careful with redosing!!!

I recommend starting at 70mg. 110mg is right down the rabbit hole for me. Higher doses made me panic and thought I was going to die. Give it at least an hour before considering redosing. Things get very very crazy at 110mg, and watch you alcohol consumption. Stick to a beer or two, no more. It's definitely a fascinating compound though. Just be careful people, it's a hell of a trip at the right dosage. Don't eyeball, get some sensitive scales. I recommend these:
Smart Weigh GEM20 High Precision Digital Milligram Scale 20 x 0.001g.

£20.00 from amazon. They are exellent.

Oh yeah, the above is oral dosage, mixed with juice or water, doesn't really matter. I heard juice with citric acid is good ie. orange juice, cranberry, lemon juice etc. It can be corrosive if you let the raw powder sit in your mouth, and snorting is pretty useless and gives a dull ache which lasts for ages.

Peace.

After reading through much of the thread I was surprised at how many people have experienced long on-set times, ie. hours and hours. I have done MXP many times and the effects always started to kick in around 45 minutes, peaking within 1.5 hours. Please disregard my '1 hour' resdose time as it obviously affects people in drastically different ways. I would still suggest suggest sticking to more that 110 mg per night though, total. Perhaps this is due in part to the different vendor's suppliers, ie, the composition of the substance.

Last edited:
Tried this a few months ago, got as high as 120mg in a day, but as I am with most NMDA antagonists I find doses just slightly over threshold what I'm looking for (5-8mg with 3-meo-pcp) so with this 30mg rectally was a decent dose. I'm not ever trying to 'hole' or trip into the weird disassociated realm, I prefer to waltz around just sub-hypomania where you get some energy and motivation as well as notice the mild anti-depressant actions but without the pure mania this class of drugs can produce. Also taking it at these threshold doses allow you to not fuck up your sleep as NMDA antagonists are prone to do. Also, if you take these lower doses this class of drugs is a lot safer to mess with, I've never gotten close to the amnesia these things can produce, never blacked out. I have redosed but my redoses are always lower, and a lot of the time not even necessary.

Hello, i get some MXE , i hope . My Question : I saw that MXE is sold out , could it be real MXE or maybe its MXP . Whats the different in the optic ?

Just wanted to say that this stuff is a pretty good comfort med for coming off of opiates(kratom in particular)

I have tried MXP and found it to be nothing like MXE,i took a full gram on an empty stomach with an orange drink,not a lot happened,yes there were slight tinnitus,slight lightness of movement and an appreciation of colours,but apart from that and the slight mood lift and energy it was absolutely nothing compared to the good old arylcyclohexamines esp MXE.

I am so disappointed of these new replacements.I`m thinking the people that er reporting that these new chems are very much like MXE if not better,either haven`t tried MXE or are lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deS3WF2TxaI

How's it going? First time posting on this forum. Just curious in asking a few questions regards methoxphenidine. I've obtained 250mg of this chemical an was just looking for advice on dosage for first time use, may I add I've no experience with dissociatives at all but was very interested in this chemical. Any advice would be welcome thanks.

50 mg, orally in orange juice was nice for first time. I also took about 100mg of 3-FPM, but I'm a stim guy. I was at home, alone. Come-up was rather swift, and I got excited about it in a good way. Took a walk to local tavern, where I know everyone. I was very chatty, with a big smile on my face. I've been sober two years (chronic alcoholic for 20), so didn't drink. Loved being around people, and was pretty bummed out when I was home alone again. I think that setting, mood, mindset is huge with this stuff. I'm sure everyone reacts differently at diff times, but I have some serious social anxiety issues, so it was interesting that I loved the socializing. Higher doses probably wouldn't produce that same effect, IMHO. A little fuzzy 12 hours later. Good experience. Will try again. BTW, there was a time when I used insane amounts of DXM on an almost daily basis. Didn't find MXP very similar to that.

What's with all the oral dosing?

I've just tried insufflating this stuff tonight. I managed to put myself in somewhat of a hole on it last week.

I feel nice, and music is enhanced, but I certainly don't feel very dissociated.

I guess that's why you lot are taking it orally.

I'm quite enjoying bluelight on this stuff, so I guess I'll have a browse through the thread.

It seems fairly stimulating, but I still don't feel like I really understand it yet.

So I've been insufflating 50-100mg~ lines of this over the past few days and the effects are negligible. However, I love what it does.

It presents a very clear headed, focused mood lift, and I find greater enjoyment in the things that I am doing.

In fact, I'd say that if anything, it mainly complements my current nootropic stack which I'm currently using to try and rectify my current issues with depression/anxiety/lack of motivation/fatigue.

I realise that I'm probably effectively wasting it this way (relatively speaking), so could anybody please elaborate on why it seems to be a case of oral > insufflation.

(for a lazy man)

Edit: Okay, I guess that basically, nasal bioavailability is low, so you might as well just take it orally, and I've just answered my own question, which was really obvious all along.

Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.