View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else had a couple of days later head aches and the sweats not had it till this last batch could be the amt i mixed with it tho

Probably the AMT. Although I've had hangovers on MXE, slight headache and for some reason massive hunger pangs, but not enough to floor me in the way alcohol hangovers do (I HATE them).

yer it makes you eat like a horse dnt it i lost alot of weight over the last year because of my stims use but this stuff knackered that up in just 2months

My other concern is the addictive potential. While my use never got excessive with K, I did end up using it daily (~100mg/day) near the end of my 5gr stash. How would users with experience with both K and MXE compare the addictive potential?

I don't have a huge amount of experience with K, just been working my way through a few grams lately, but the little I do have says K is (would be) much easier to develop a habit with. The investment in time (with K) is much smaller. The come up is much shorter. For me the euphoria is also stronger, or more in-your-face anyway.

On the other hand I don't like it as much as I like MXE. I like the extended duration and the mania a lot, and I like the special events that are put on at higher doses. It's just doesn't seem practical to do it every night, whereas with K the game is definitely on.

I feel MXE would be less because of the longer duration/after effects, whereas with K, it's so short-acting there was always enough time to squeeze a small trip in.

Yes, that's what I said ;).
On 3 occasions when I would re-dose I would get to a state which I can only describe as the feeling of waking up in a lucid dream, but while already awake/conscious. This felt borderline mystical/'enlightening' but I was also fearful of losing my grip (what happens when you awaken, while already awake?) so I would distract myself rather than let myself go into the experience.

Maybe this is the 'almost there'/on the verge of great revelation feeling that makes dissociatives so seductive? :\ I'm curious if others have had that 'awakening while awake' feeling on K or MXE, and what happens when you fully give in to it?

Yes, on both, what happens? You wake up, then you try and put the sheer impossibleness of it behind you, and keep it as a story to tell the grandchildren. Or perhaps not.

7 years ago I had a very profound/life-changing 'kundalini awakening' (non drug-related) and while it did have VERY distinct differences from schizophrenia/bi-polar disorder/mania there were also similarities.

Much of my life since has been chasing that state of grace. While I'd give almost anything to get back there, I realize how fine the line between mysticism and mental illness can be, and dissociatives seem more likely to push one to the wrong side of that line...

I'd love for this material to be a new ally (fascinated by the therapeutic potential of low dose NMDA antagonists) but experience shows that when things (drugs especially) sound too good to be true, they usually are. <3

That all depends how much you buy into the "consensus reality" stuff!

yer it makes you eat like a horse dnt it i lost alot of weight over the last year because of my stims use but this stuff knackered that up in just 2months
That all depends on how you use it. I personally have lost nearly 20 pounds in the past month with the help of methoxetamine and am in the best physical AND mental shape that I have been in years. Also, I have experienced the excess sweating and dull headache that can accompany methoxetamine use. Or I should say overuse, as these symptoms only seem to appear with high dosages or excessive usage. My own theory is that mxe has a not insignificant effect on the hypothalamus region of the brain. Below is from Wiki ----

The hypothalamus controls body temperature, hunger, thirst,[1] fatigue, sleep, and circadian cycles.

MXE deff has the poetential to become habit forming depending on the person..m I mean if I use in a reletively low dose, say 15-30mg doesnt really send me away yo much, so i could see me doing a small dose every night.. just chilling having tiny bumps throughout... but still ive been using daily for the past 3 days, i stopped yesturday and didnt really notice any craving or withdrawl.... my tolerance has not increased to much....

That all depends on how you use it. I personally have lost nearly 20 pounds in the past month with the help of methoxetamine and am in the best physical AND mental shape that I have been in years. Also, I have experienced the excess sweating and dull headache that can accompany methoxetamine use. Or I should say overuse, as these symptoms only seem to appear with high dosages or excessive usage. My own theory is that mxe has a not insignificant effect on the hypothalamus region of the brain. Below is from Wiki ----

The hypothalamus controls body temperature, hunger, thirst,[1] fatigue, sleep, and circadian cycles.

As soon as you stop doing drugs u gain back the weight...
Sounds like me at my worse stage of meth addiction...

I'm curious if others have had that 'awakening while awake' feeling on K or MXE, and what happens when you fully give in to it?

yeah everything seems new. i never really gave into it, i was just into it, like a different level of being. dont think too much into it and ride with it

As soon as you stop doing drugs u gain back the weight...
Sounds like me at my worse stage of meth addiction...
Sorry, but you are in fact dead wrong on this point. It has been a week since my last mxe usage and my health and diet continue to improve and I can state for certain that this pattern will continue. I have absolutely no reason to go back to old habits and every reason not to. Different substance, different effects. Methoxetamine is NOT methamphetamine.

Sorry, but you are in fact dead wrong on this point. It has been a week since my last mxe usage and my health and diet continue to improve and I can state for certain that this pattern will continue. I have absolutely no reason to go back to old habits and every reason not to. Different substance, different effects. Methoxetamine is NOT methamphetamine.

im not sayng it is. But addction is addiction. Im not trying to argue with you, but ime you cant improve your health & weight with drugs.
Whens the next time you plan to consume mxe?

I've got some of this stuff on the way and I'm pretty excited. Any advice for a newcomer to MXE? Done K only once (wel, a few times in the same evening). How does it compare to that?

I think the major difference here is that with methamp, the weightloss is a result of physiological actions of the drug, where as with MXE, its more like a result of mental changes, improved mood, and distraction.

I believe that if these weight changes were welcomed, you can sustain them if you try.

I've got some of this stuff on the way and I'm pretty excited. Any advice for a newcomer to MXE? Done K only once (wel, a few times in the same evening). How does it compare to that?

Try 30-40 mgs sublingal absorbtion no redose.
Have you ever candy flipped?

me experiences with it so far:
It obviously has similarities to Ketamine, but what i experienced was more similar to what i imagine PCP to feel like.

Day 1, my first time trying it.
T+0: i snorted 35mg. I felt the effect kick in within 10 minutes, though what i came to find out is that it has a very gradual come up so i wouldnt be peaking from this initial dose for another hour or so. Once it started kicking i got into a very very happy mood. I turned the music up loud, was dancing around and being very chatty with my gf.

T+30min: I decided to to redose with another 35mg because i thought i was feeling as much as i would be, and the effects were similar to an equal dose of ketamine, which while nice it wasnt trippy enough for me. Things started to pick up 15 minutes after the second dose but still no where near where i wanted to be, and actually gentler than i expected 70mg to feel due to reports (reports from people who clearly didnt have much dissociative experience or tolerance.)

T+1 hour: i decide to do the rest of the 100mg i had set aside for the night, so i guess the bump was ~30mg. After this dose i got in bed with my gf and started to watch Gangs of New York. I was still in a very happy state of mind, reminiscent of coming out of a khole. Shortly after lying down i started to feel the familiar physical sensations that ketamine gives. Like a big ball rolled up my body from toes all the way to head, very slowly. Then i sarted feeling my body being stretched, twisted etc, this was all very pleasant and the mental state was very lucid, judgement didnt seem clouded though a definite loosening of inhibitions happened, not to the point of me doing anything id regret later on though.
Several times through out the movie i found myself refering to myself as Leonardo DiCaprio, which has happened to me on K before, When watching a movie i feel as if im right there in the movie, sometimes expereincing the feelings of the characters. The effects lasted much longer than i expected and i wasnt able to fall asleep untill 6 hours after the last dose. At one point during the movie i got smacked with eroticism. I tried waking the lady up for some sex but she wasnt having it, so i took care of myself and went back to watching the movie till it ended and i fell asleep shortly after.

Day 2: After getting just a couple hours of sleep because of the trip the night before and working all day i thought it might be a good idea to come home and do 50mg to wake me up and cheer me up.
So i did 50mg followed by another 50mg 30 minutes later.
This time around, it started filling my head with all these negative thoughts about myself. The trip felt equal in intensity to the night before but was very dark and depressing. I had to keep telling myself not to let myself bring me down. I think the negativity was due to being tired and hungry and deciding that drugs were a better alternative than sleep and food, silly i know.
About 4 hours after the last dose, the negative thought stopped, i got in a good mood, but alas it was time to go sleep.

100mg seems to be a good dose to get a feeling for the psychedelic effects of this drug. And while the second night was a downer im sure that had more to do with me than the drug.
I dont feel any danger about taking the dose higher as it was very benign physically. The only danger i can see coming from this is being too dissociated and doing crazy shit like you hear people do on PCP. The lucidity of the trip may lend itself to some crazy behavior at high doses. With ketamine, when you have a reached the k hole dose, its not likely youl be getting up and moving around for at least an hour, untill your peak dies down. With MXE getting up and moving around is not an issue.

i find the dark, over analytical deep bad thoughts i (rarely) get from this are very similar to the mindstate i get in from cannabis (quite often thats why i stopped) if the experience turns a bit wrong. apart from theres no anxiety. strange

You really reckon MXE is similar to candyflipping? The euphoria is not really like MDMA, and I doubt acid has very much in common with MXE.

It's nothing like either MDMA or acid... Honestly I've been reading some things on here which make me despair a bit.

- Shambles going on about his 300mg doses. Normally I like what Shambles has to say a lot, but for fuck sake. From the arrogant-sounding comments, I thought he'd been on the coke, but I don't believe he likes coke.
- People saying 100mg is a decent starter dose. It is, if you have a fuck-off dissociative tolerance (most people do not) or don't use an efficient ROA.
- This candy flip comment.

What's more worrying is these comments are coming from respected, long standing members here. Perhaps it goes to show that respect and length of standing don't stop you talking shite / inappropriately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.