View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be frank I think your talk about stupid people and the lowest common denominator is anti-HR and also an over-simplification but I'm too tired to try and convince you! so in the meantime i'll just accept your apology :p

I love you

Does anyone know how xanax or other benzos are likely to interact with MXE?

I usually have some on me when doing psychedelics as a precaution and I find just knowing I can reduce the trip is enough to prevent 'out of control/bad trip/panic' feelings from developing.

Also if I remember correctly, benzos are often co-administered with ketamine to reduce the psychoactive effects, so I would imagine it would be effective but with some reports of shallow breathing with MXE, might this be a bad idea?

Any direct experiences with this combo?

no direct experience i'm afraid... but mxe is so fucking gentle i can't imagine you'd ever need a benzo to deal with the headspace...
don't know much about the shallow breathing... if you want something to put you to sleep after i can say from experience that benedryl works and did not feel dangerous ime

errrr... i mean mentally gentle btw.... it can cause some motor impairment, and you might find yourself feeling way too confident but i can't imagine this one sending you into the 'bad trip' space that, say, too much acid at the wrong time would induce.

Does anyone know how xanax or other benzos are likely to interact with MXE?

Any direct experiences with this combo?
Yes, I have used diazepam and alprazolam in conjunction with methoxetamine, but only after the peak effects have worn off. And it would be advisable to keep the benzo dosage low. In my experience mxe has a greater capicaty for respiratory depression than ketamine. If not for this fact it would make for a great general anaesthetic. Well, that plus the fact that it can very easily enhance one's physical senses instead, making for a great entactogen:\

My standard functional / relaxational / recreational dose is 25mg sublingual + weed. Awesome every time (have only been doing about once per week). Greatly enhances any good movie/show. Just watched the season finale of Mad Men last night (I was behind), and it was fantastic.

I've asked this before, but asking again: How do you guys dose sublingually? I've tried to just let it sit under my tongue and also between my gums/lip, but both ways still leave a lot of undisolved/unabsorbed powder even after 20 minutes. Do you guys just swish it around for 15 minutes?

Can't comment on the sublingual, as I always sniff it, but I do agree about movies/shows. Not much better than a good 30mg dose and a crazy movie on a calm night with the lights off.

Totally agree!, I think I started using mxe around the same time as you as far as I know and basically used it every night from September/October 2010 to February 2011 although I have not chronicled my use for others to learn from as you have I feel I am well versed in the use of mxe. I found myself caught in a rhythm, not an addiction to the best of my knowledge . I found myself infatuated with the drug and the novelty of it, the idea of being part of something new. But it took until I had three extremely manic trips on it ( one resulting in me being injured after running around Kent in a manic haze at 4 in the morning thinking that I was super fit and being numb didn't notice the huge gash in my leg) that I decided it was a good idea to pack the baggie in the cupboard and leave it for a while, which I found easy to do.

Since then I have only touched it twice and have introduced some others to it, a few drug new comers, one severely depressed friend who the drug did wonders for and a couple hardened Ket heads, one of which has totally embraced mxe and uses it often and the other has no love for it.

Im also intrigued as to why I have heard so little from the media about mxe?:\

Lol if your ever in sussex look for a guy running around sussex with the namw methoc23 lol.. I love the british south east when I'm off my head

Agreed movies on a lowish dose of MXE can be crazy, I always end up being some charachter in the movie...

Agreed movies on a lowish dose of MXE can be crazy, I always end up being some charachter in the movie...

i once watched the hangover on a high MXE dose, felt like i was actually in the movie and i somehow personally knew the characters and they knew me, felt very strange to say the least=D

I'd love to watch a 3D movie on a high dose of MXE. Not to sure about taking a high dose at the local cinema though.

I'd love to watch a 3D movie on a high dose of MXE. Not to sure about taking a high dose at the local cinema though.

Not sure about a high dose, I've been out in public on a very light dose, 10-15mg.. It was really nice just there in the background with the euphoria and my little scret knowing that I was highand no body knew lol.. A small dose of this just lifts my mood, and I can still function. I wasn't to scattered... So maybe try a small dose.m

combining utterly unresearched chemicals with unknown powders of unknown purity is very very ill advised, if not outright stupid. That's a pretty easy way to off yourself or end up in the hospital. Not only would that be a bad day for you & you friends & family, but it also bring unwarranted negative attention to the drug & the scene in general. Please don't do this.

well not everyone has a valid account with sigma aldrich, so it is sometimes necessary to take calculated risks if one wants to explore/experience. shulgin sorta knew his stuff was pure but the first licks of anything was "unresearched". and probably 99% of all the people who have done heroin/cocaine/mdma/mescaline/lsd/(add any other here)
never bothered to have a lab test it first, so i'm left wondering you are a mod since apparently you have never consumed an untested substance in your life, you musta been born with the silver spoon. /obligatory reply

well not everyone has a valid account with sigma aldrich, so it is sometimes necessary to take calculated risks if one wants to explore/experience. shulgin sorta knew his stuff was pure but the first licks of anything was "unresearched". and probably 99% of all the people who have done heroin/cocaine/mdma/mescaline/lsd/(add any other here)
never bothered to have a lab test it first, so i'm left wondering you are a mod since apparently you have never consumed an untested substance in your life, you musta been born with the silver spoon. /obligatory reply

We all have to submit to the fact that we are putting our health on the line when we take drugs. It could be argued that we do this more recklessly with drugs like MXE because very little is known about the dangers it holds. I'd have to agree with Any Major Dude that it is more reckless still to combine this drug with others we know equally little about. It is dangerous, and it is unnecessarily foolish. You can't deny that. Whether it's worth it in the name of exploration is up for debate tbh.

Has anyone else noticed this, some doses of MXE acutally gives me confidence, but its not like im on top of the world,(coke,Mephedrone,E) confidence.... very odd..... just its you but +1 lol anyone else get this.. its not a stim confidence.......

i noticed an enhanced sense of confidence, especially in the comedown/afterglow phase. Certainly more resolute than i usually am.

i noticed an enhanced sense of confidence, especially in the comedown/afterglow phase. Certainly more resolute than i usually am.

Yeah the afterglow gives natural confidence....... but its not in your face confidence...meph,coke,E.....

Has anyone else noticed this, some doses of MXE acutally gives me confidence, but its not like im on top of the world,(coke,Mephedrone,E) confidence.... very odd..... just its you but +1 lol anyone else get this.. its not a stim confidence.......

it got me out of the suicidel rut i was stuck in, none of this taking a week to just not feel so i can get high again but more hey aint it a lovely day and fuck all this shit cause it aint worth . im just entering my first week where iv not taken anything in a very very long time and seem to because mxe found a plain of contentment it will be interesting to see if this last

research chemicals are just that, research chemicals. if you want stuff that has gone through double blind studies and significant in vitro testing then you do not want research chemicals. but some people are into research. thing is people who are not into research chemicals or research really do not need to be critical of those who are into research and are discussing it in a forum thread. researchers as a class do not need to be admonished about research. btw, i also wonder how long this will last. my tendency has been to decrease dose and interval. it seems that less is more. i think one issue is finding that tipping point that puts you were you want. another thought is long term low dose [10mgx3 per day] what the reset period will be like.

Last edited:
I took 2 doses of 75mg last night. I was also drinking jack daniels and I reached a point last night where I honestly thought I was going to end up in a mental hospital. I was in fits of laughter when the girlfriend came through to see me on the couch unable to communicate with her. I also made a promise to myself that I would quit drugs for a while. It was a crazy night but I feel great this morning even though I've hardly slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.