• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah shit im kind of on a MXE run; had it before but it was never this strong. have 3 gs of it; how the fuck do i go to bed? i have etizolam and stims but damnnn that mhole keeps calling and i don't have shit to do except feed cats, play video games/music and keep myself alive.

^I can relate i fiend like a motherfucker i don't know when i became a monster drug user but shit the other day i found a fat line in an old bag of ethylphenidate i had, straight up the nose. I fiend for that shit so badly when its around.

and shit i can't even count the number of times ive lost grams and grams of benzos and stims due to hiding them and blacking out lol fucking stupid shit.

Last edited:
the way I avoid binging on Mxe is hiding it a spot i can easily remember, but where I forget when im on mXe (lol i forget a lot)... usually in my car or under my computer

It could be worse.. I once misplaced 1.5+ thousand dollars, along with some AMAZING acid and MDMA when I was blacked out on phenazepam :|

I found the money a few weeks later luckily, but the acid is still missing :( and let's face it... what more important? 1.5k or 3 hits of acid?

It could be worse.. I once misplaced 1.5+ thousand dollars, along with some AMAZING acid and MDMA when I was blacked out on phenazepam :|

I found the money a few weeks later luckily, but the acid is still missing :( and let's face it... what more important? 1.5k or 3 hits of acid?
Lol that's a hard decision. $30 or $1,500 ;) I'm sure you'll find the acid when your spiritual guide is ready to guide you again !

He says he's had bad anxiety ever since his MXE experience. He took a large dose of MXE before going out to buy some weed and when it hit he freaked out. MXE is the kind of drug that should only be used in a safe, comfortable environment. It was a bad idea for him to take it before going out (especially if he was unfamiliar with the effects of the drug.)

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm talking about the guy in the youtube video in no_id's post. People who post videos of themselves babbling about how high they are on youtube are not the best source of info. It's just ridiculous.

Last edited:
He says he's had bad anxiety ever since his MXE experience. He took a large dose of MXE before going out to buy some weed and when it hit he freaked out. MXE is the kind of drug that should only be used in a safe, comfortable environment. It was a bad idea for him to take it before going out (especially if he was unfamiliar with the effects of the drug.)
It depends on the dose , If I take 15-25 mg plug then I'm fine out in public and don't even experience impairment. Definitely controllable anti depressant qualities at this dose

Seems like the EMCDDA have just released their joint report on MXE. However, the link to the PDF on their website seems dead, so thus far we only have this to go by:

The EMCDDA–Europol joint report on new psychoactive substance methoxetamine (2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone), submitted in December 2013 to the Council of the EU, the European Commission and the EMA. After assessing the available evidence, the EMCDDA and Europol concluded that sufficient information had been accumulated to merit the production of a Joint Report on methoxetamine as stipulated by Article 5.1 of the Decision.

Should show up here eventually: http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/joint-report/methoxetamine/

This mean it will be banned ?
hopefully I received 10g a week ago (will probably last at least 1 year seeing my frequency of use...) ...

Have any of you guys taken MXE while you were sick? I'm feeling pretty crummy with a lot of congestion and wondering if it might make things a bit more tolerable. Think I'll try a low dose later and see how it goes.

Have any of you guys taken MXE while you were sick? I'm feeling pretty crummy with a lot of congestion and wondering if it might make things a bit more tolerable. Think I'll try a low dose later and see how it goes.

It does have positive mood/physical effects.. I say low does it and you'll feel better than tony the tiger ;)

I found it made me sick for MUCH longer.. although it did make things quite a bit more fun :p

also the effects weren't nearly as enjoyable but that's to be expected

I found it made me sick for MUCH longer.. although it did make things quite a bit more fun :p

I found the same with ketamine.
And it did make things fun unless you were so sick that a line of k would knock you the fuck out

It's kinda like smoking weed when your sick. Atleast for me; I can have the most dankest of buds, but the sickness does something to your head and I simply can't get stoned, just drowsy. So I do my best not to indulge when I'm sick.

Yeah I've had a flu and a persistent cough for 1½ weeks, it might be bronchitis or maybe not. I've been taking MXE about every day for my amusement and mood enhancement, it has sometimes also helped with the cough I think. Couple of nights ago though I had a harrowing experience, when I guess my BP went totally fucked and I thought I was about to have a heart attack. I think there was arrhythmia of some sort, shortness of breath, taste of blood in my mouth, really awful experience. Dialed 911 cause I thought I was going to drop dead at any moment, but during the phone call my condition got better and told them I don't need an ambulance after all, probably a panic attack... ugh. After this I felt better but very dehydrated for couple of hours. Very upsetting and I don't know exactly what happened, but I'd recommend to be very careful if you decide to take MXE while you're sick, remember to hydrate properly and so on.

I took "small" doses of 10-20mg rectally throughout the day (I have tolerance) totalling to maybe 150 mg that night... During my sick time I've gone through over 1 g in a week (rectal) which is too much. I have taken similar amounts and binging on MXE before when I've been in a better condition and had zero nasty effects.

And I must add I haven't really enjoyed MXE like I normally would, and I feel like the use has probably prolonged my illness.

Last edited:
Anyone know the storage life of mxe? I have enough to last me five years (maybe longer ) and am wondering the best way to keep it potent for this amount of time. At the moment I have it separated into a few bags and place all the bags into a giant bag with those O2 absorbers (they come with food/shoes) ... Anyone have a better idea??

Anyone know the storage life of mxe? I have enough to last me five years (maybe longer ) and am wondering the best way to keep it potent for this amount of time. At the moment I have it separated into a few bags and place all the bags into a giant bag with those O2 absorbers (they come with food/shoes) ... Anyone have a better idea??

If you are planning to store any chemical for years at a time the. The only way to go is to put your MXE into Amber dram vials and then put the amber vials into a air right Tupperware container. Then add oxygen and moisture absorbing dessicants. After that seal up that Tupperware container and into the freezer. Most chemicals should last longer than your lifetime if stored in this way.
You should check out the big and dandy storage thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.