• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about your bladder? Anything wrong with that?

Nope; bladder is ok. I recently had blood work done by my request along with a urine sample. Everything checked out ok.

However during use if i don't stay hydrated I'll end up in the bathroom for hours trying to piss.

I also prefer MXE over Ketamine. Way more euphoric IMHO. MXE has taken me places Ketamine was never able,

I'm currently on 25-35 mg dose of MXE. I measured my body temperature ant it's 37.1 . Is it because of mxe or I still have cold? Been coughing for a pretty long time now...

Does MXE raise your body temp?

I can't believe how strange yet fascinating this chemical is.

Normal body temperature fluctuates between 36.1 and 37.5 °C so you're golden.

I think the effects on serotonin and dopamine which can influence body temperature (among others) are slim, vasoconstriction could make you feel more cold superficially but certain kinds of serotonergic action in certain parts of the brain can raise body temperature. Again, the effects appear to be on monoamine transporters and even that is partially putative as well as seemingly very secondary to the other effects so in other words: minor.

The coughing would be from something else. Having 'a cold' typically means the common cold, another word for an infection of the resp. tract. That can sometimes give you a fever, not cool you down. People associate being cold with catching a cold because people with low immunological resistance are more likely to get infected when they are weakened. Being cold requires energy to compensate which weakens you. There may be other reasons why pathogens get more virulent when it gets cold outside.

Some drugs can cause coughing, DXM stops dry coughs. Hard to say what's going on with you. Also some drugs lower activity of the immune system like opiates.

Last edited:
I have a sample of MXE coming in the mail shortly and I'm very intrigued! I've been reading this thread for some time now and I have a couple of questions. The Vendor has this listed as the chemical name: Methoxetamine/(RS)2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone. I'm curious as to what the initial (RS) stands for? Does that mean its a specific isomer of MXE? Or is that just part of the normal technical chemical name? Secondly, I've read on this thread that MXE & Cannabis seems to be a bad combo due to the combo making you "stupid" or something to that effect. I use cannabis daily for extreme neck and back pain and insomnia and was wondering if this is a bad combo for everyone or is it just that some people seem to not enjoy that combination?
Thank you all so much in advance!

I enjoy the combi with cannabis ;). I don't do this combo when I have work to do, be it physical or mental.

Cannot help you with the chemistry.

Without being absolutly sure, I think (RS) means that there is equal amount of the S isomer and the R isomer.

have there ever been separate isomers of mxe available ? is it known wich one is more active?

I use cannabis daily for extreme neck and back pain and insomnia and was wondering if this is a bad combo for everyone or is it just that some people seem to not enjoy that combination?

Personally I would never do MXE without weed. I would almost go as far as saying that I wouldn't find MXE good enough without weed. Then again, I won't do most substances without weed, so YMMV.

^ I killed weed for myself years ago. Just to be another person to say this: They synergize each other strongly. Start a little lower than most, like 15mgs.
Also, MXE is a truly exceptional pain killer, your back will thank you, your insomnia wont.

Mxe vs. K

Mxe is cheaper, more potent, longer lasting, has low dose anti depressant effects, and is cleaner imo (no noted bladder issues as of yet.. By this time we would have heard of it by mxe fans I'm sure. ) Overall best chemical around !:) a+

The easiest way I can think of to control one's rate of use of a problem drug they're not physically addicted to is to simply rent the smallest/cheapest bank safe-deposit box you can find reasonably far away and keep it stored off site.

A good idea for most heavily addictive drugs in general. Personally, I find cycling MXE with racetams (which for me more or less negates any effects I seek from MXE while also providing a positive boost of their own) useful. However I guess that for people who are heavily into MXE (and have the cash to spare) this strategy might not be worthwhile and just lead to silly/dangerously high doses of MXE to overcome the racetam actions.

I think I already asked this but :
What mean exactly "mxe have an affinity for serotonin transporter" ?
Does this mean it act like a SRI ?
Or a serotonin realeaser ?
Or a completely different things ?

edit : according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_transporter , it mean that mxe is a SRI. Anyone can confirm ?

Last edited:
the way I avoid binging on Mxe is hiding it a spot i can easily remember, but where I forget when im on mXe (lol i forget a lot)... usually in my car or under my computer

I forgot where i put my MXE on a benzo blackout. I simply have no f'ing idea where it is.

I've caused all kinds of havoc hiding things trying to trick myself. Fucking disaster.

I had lots of trouble in the past controlling use of a-PVP, so I'd divide it up into five little bags, and hide them around the place. Problem was, I was using benzos at the same time (to deal with anxiety of heavy PVP use), and I finished all five bags but was absolutely convinced that I'd had only four.

I turned the house upside down for TWO DAYS looking for that bag, refusing to believe it was gone, even though I clearly remember the five spots I'd put them. I swear I turned into Gollum, scrambling, throwing things everywhere, crawling like a crack addict searching the carpet for a bit of rock... I may even have been talking to myself at the time (possibly "where are you my precious?!")

Very shameful to look back on. I realised that hiding shit means it's time to have a good look at your use of a substance and be realistic about it instead of trying to trick yourself because you're out of control.

Tricking myself sucks. Unless it's fun stuff like. *british navel disipline* and I'm sailing the tangents,

I easily avoid binging too much, my only problem is to resist the temptation to take low doses (30mg) here and there... Basically that's what hapenned with my previous g.
I binged only 2 time in probably 1,5 months, well prepared, set & setting, hole, etc. It's not that excessive.
The only problem is that it's really easy to take 30mg each night of the week, just for fun, it seem harmless, you get fun time browsing & chatting... This is what's hard to avoid for myself...

btw I'm currently very happy I just got 10g of QUALITY mxe (I mean QUALITY !!!! Best quality I found since months)

I've caused all kinds of havoc hiding things trying to trick myself. Fucking disaster.

I had lots of trouble in the past controlling use of a-PVP, so I'd divide it up into five little bags, and hide them around the place. Problem was, I was using benzos at the same time (to deal with anxiety of heavy PVP use), and I finished all five bags but was absolutely convinced that I'd had only four.

I turned the house upside down for TWO DAYS looking for that bag, refusing to believe it was gone, even though I clearly remember the five spots I'd put them. I swear I turned into Gollum, scrambling, throwing things everywhere, crawling like a crack addict searching the carpet for a bit of rock... I may even have been talking to myself at the time (possibly "where are you my precious?!")

Very shameful to look back on. I realised that hiding shit means it's time to have a good look at your use of a substance and be realistic about it instead of trying to trick yourself because you're out of control.

I have a friend who will take Etizolam and then hide the rest randomly around his house so he gets little surprises the following week. I always thought that it was kind of funny.

That's the thing that I don't like about Etizolam. I always wake up with less of whatever it is that I'm looking forward to.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who spent my A-PVP high on all fours looking through the carpet for little rocks. You never realize how many small tan chunks of shit you have in your carpet until then. I got A-PVP once because it was offered as a sample. I did not expect that my sample would be a 3.5g rock. A-PVP is pretty sneaky. Once that ran out I swore that I would never order more ever again. Simply too powerful for me. I was doing Etizolam last night and was placing an order for 4-FA when I saw that they had A-PVP. Naturally Etizolam me thought that it would be a good idea to ask for a sample. I'm hoping that all that I find in the envelope when I open it is 4-FA. It is pretty shameful thinking about that period of time. That's the only drug that I've ever considered myself addicted to besides tobacco. Even to this day I get random urges for a bump. All from that one sample about 2 years ago

40mg of Adderall earlier today + 15mg MXE oral = A nice way to come down.

What are your guys view on mixing MXE with amphetamines? I hear mixed reviews. It seems like people combine DRIs with MXE more so than dopamine releasers. Is there a reason for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.