• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
depression

it depends on the depression, IMO a well done STRONG hole, can alleviate depression.
but sometimes depression is never ending thing, all you can do that way is dilute it with a bandage, (daily doses)
good luck

Has anyone tried mxe the day after MDMA? Does it help with the comedown? Would it be dangerous in any way?

I've previously advised against MXE with/after MDMA/6-APB/related drugs - but Transform rightfully pointed out a while back that while MXE has SERT affinity, it's almost certainly a reuptake inhibitor, rather than a releaser - and as such may even help protect against MDMA's neurotoxicity, rather than posing any risk of serotonin syndrome or the like.

However that said there have been some weird reactions people have experienced in the past combining MXE with empathogens. MXE also seems to mess with blood pressure and heart rate a tad at times so that could make these sorts of combinations risky if higher doses are taken.

However you're asking about taking it the day after, so I see no potential problems really. May prolong the period in which your brain recovers from MDMA though, due to its own effect on serotonin.

For what it's worth by the way I've tried MXE on the 6-APB comedown. Worked pretty well, didn't cure the tiredness but alleviated any other negative effects and put me in a really nice happy floaty headspace. :)

Quick question... Is it safe to take some MXE after taking some tramadol the night before?

So I am looking to use my remaining MXE as a way to alleviate the depressive state I've been in lately. I don't know, I guess I'm looking for something to brighten me up enough to get out of this rut and I do remember MXE having done so for me in the past. Any of you having experience with using MXE for it's antidepressant properties and what dosage and frequency worked best for you? I'm kind of on the fence between more smaller doses or fewer big ones. I'm used to something between 20 and 60 mg's (won't venture further then that in a single go.. lol)

To kick out a mild depression, aim for 25-30 mg a couple times a week to start. I've noticed the afterglow can help for a few days. If necessary you can move it up to a few times a week. For a more persistent depression you can try 10-30 mg every day for up to a week. Larger doses like 60 mg + should be reserved for serious cases of depression and used within an intentional environment, accompanied by a sober sitter to help guide you through working out the source of the depression.

Quick question... Is it safe to take some MXE after taking some tramadol the night before?

You are correct in that the two should not be combined together, but there shouldn't be a negative interaction 24+ hours after taking the tramadol. Start low, like 20 mg and feel it out just to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
MXE is no joke people, please be extremely careful.

I've been a heavy user for over a year and a half now, going through roughly 100+ grams since starting People need to be aware this has been shown to have cerebellum toxicity, as shown in patients hospitalized due to overdoses.

Also, it most certainly damages bladder functions. Certainly nowhere near as soon or quickly as Ketamine, but as someone who has used it heavily for such a short amount of time, believe me when I tell you, I feel a toll taken on my kidneys and bladder. No blood in my urine, no immediate signs except slight pains when peeing sometimes but...just a warning, it's not exactly the safest drug in the word.

Many times I've experienced bad spasms in my legs and chest, heart palpitations and such, due to overdosing myself. I also highly recommend NOT mixing this with Cannabis. Many times the spasms and anxiety fits are heavily brought on by smoking.

All around, this drug is no good however it definitely has high potential for mental expansions and spiritual growth when used in extreme moderation and under observation from an experienced user. Hydration is a MUST! I try and drink a full bottle of water with every dose. Stay hydrated and full of nutrients, cramps are experienced when dehydration takes place, particularly in the legs and fingers.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with MXE, but I don't know if I agree with the notion that this drug is "no good". That is, I don't think any drug is inherently "bad", but overuse or addictive use will likely never allow for the insight and profundity that this drug has to offer. I think MXE has the capability to help people through problems, but a lot of people find it so ridiculously compulsive/psychologically addicting, that they won't experience the potential benefits because they are shoving their face full of MXE every day. MXE use becomes a problem or manifests itself into other problems, and a lot of times you're in it too far and are too delusional to notice until you're done using.

No offense to you, J.Wallace, but I don't think anyone could expect to not experience some problems after using 100+ grams of this drug. I agree that there is definitely more to look out for when using this drug than what was originally thought, especially in regards to kidney and bladder damage, but really the only thing that anyone can suggest is to not use so much, which can be easier said than done. I recall reading posts of yours in previous iterations of this thread which either made me worried or had me thinking that you were not completely there.

Even though MXE and other arylcyclohexylamines feel rather benign (or even leave you feeling better) when you first start using them, it is still important to practice moderation, which is more difficult for some than others. If your tolerance is to the point where you have to take 5x what you started with, it is probably time to take a long break or to stop using altogether.

That being said, I don't think this thread is the best place to look when you are considering stopping or moderating usage. I have, on more than one occasion, been able to rationalize my use when reading other people's posts here which are glorifying this drug so much. I agree that it is an important chemical, and probably one of my favorites of all the ones I have ever used, but the moreishness of MXE does not contend well with the romanticization of its use, no matter how benevolent the anecdotes are meant to be. I think that is part of the problem with this drug - it is almost like it rewires your brain to demand more, despite being logically aware of the consequences and after having already reasoned with yourself that more will not do any good. It is completely bizarre, and rather unlike any other chemical or class of chemicals I have experimented with before.

This is such a SPIRIT drug! I'm in tears over here at the thought of trying to put in words what I experience on a 30-40mg IV trip. Every time it becomes more and more mind-blowing. I'm actually experiencing a reverse tolerance effect through this ROA because I am getting so accustomed to moving about the spirit world, or maybe 'they' really like me and are excited to show me so much stuff, but I swear every time I get into that state, man it blows away even my hardest DMT trips! Words do fuck all to even touch the immensity and profundity of the experience.

I hate how sometimes when you IV mxe and have a breakthrough experience, you think its real.....like you think that whatever the fuck you are experiencing about the breakdown of reality is really happening ....anyone else experience this?

^Isn't that the whole point of a breakthrough/hole? And why would you hate that? I love it when it happens, even better if I'm aware how absurd the experience is and my former beliefs struggle to cope with the things I experience in the trip (and at that point I've forgotten I took a shitload of drugs, so I'm really at a loss). Luckily for me, it's all achievable without needles :)

I hate how sometimes when you IV mxe and have a breakthrough experience, you think its real.....like you think that whatever the fuck you are experiencing about the breakdown of reality is really happening ....anyone else experience this?

Sorry this is so Long. I was bored for a bit, so I figured I'd talk about some Chemistry and Theories, and Drop a New Rhyme about MXE for the Mexaholics out therrrrr. Enjoy.
This is the Beauty of MXE to me, that full, true, REAL escape from our Human Form, even if just for a minute, we are able to leave this plain of Existence, at least for a period of time. It's a wonderful, life affirming, journey through thought, consciousness, art, drugs, the brain, your body, sexuality, every beautiful Experience that makes us who and what we are. We are ALL Gods of our own Existence - maybe not in the sense of what a Catholic God is, or a Jehovah's Witness God where they call God by his name supposedly which is "Jehovah"...........(yeah, sure guys). We are our own God's in the abstract sense of the word. We own our Universe and can live our life and do whatever the FUCK we want, as long as no other Humans, Animals, or the Environment try to overpower our Will. Humans are AMAZINGLY resilient creatures, we should have Died out as a Race a LONG time ago, and honestly, even Nowadays - we're still pretty Fucking Stupid. Sorry, I'm in a Ranting, Long Post, Kinda mood today. Sorry Y'all. I still hope you have a good day ; ) and I wrote a Freestyle for you cats at the end of my Post. It's really dumb, but I really like writing rhymes. Hate it, Enjoy it, Feel Nothing - it's all good. Just be Open Minded, everything I post is Weird, Different, or an Acquired Taste - that doesn't mean it's wack.

I can TOTALLY relate to what you're talking about my Disco Brother/Sister. The reason why I consider 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE to be superior to Ketamine, and more than Likely PCP, even though I've yet to have the actual opportunity to check out the real deal - and I will ALWAYS prefer it over MDMA, MDA, "Molly", 6-APB, 5-APB - it's WAY better than any Empathogeon, and the Comedown is not SHIT. Don't get me wrong, I've gone to Electronic Shows in that true "Perfect State" to jam the fuck out to the tunes, and I've had my share of good times on Extacy, MDMA, MDA, whatever it is nowadays. I had the kind of shit they refer to as "Sass", or the more MDA esque Molly, that's usually more Psychedelic looking and a little bit longer longer lasting. I found it to be more Euphoric as well, which is all I give a fuck about while Rolling or on Speed. Dissociatives are so different. All I care about is Learning, Socially Meeting Interesting Folks, Making Music, Making Art - my whole focus is always on giving back to my People and My Community. I've been so sad inside for so long from Isolation and a Fucked Up Existence that's been out of my control and hands - and now that I'm finally getting my footing back in life and I'm finding where I belong instead of being an Outcast by everyone, even close friends. I have my MXE use to thank for all of these very deep, Personal Realizations. It's been a wonderful Journey. Life Changing, and Affirming that doing the right things and being a good Human Being, regardless of the hand you get in life - that's when people start to notice you and become interested in what you've got going on.
Why are so happy, Why are you so Happy????? People only ask this question when they're jealous of the fact that you learned how to Smile Again in this sick Society - Sorry for going so off topic, but when I start speaking of MXE, inspiration just starts oozing out of me and I feel like I should just let it out. Maybe something important will be said and it will start a beautiful conversation between strangers on different sides of the Planet. This compound is the perfect compound for this Generation right now - I'm believe it's been synthesized at the perfect moment in Human History for it to be utilized to it's fullest Potential as a Tool for Creativie, Intelligent, Adventurous, people who are possibly suffering from a very difficult Addiction, Alcoholism, or possibly even something more Abstract like Sex Addiction, or Coping with Death - all kinds of Therapies could be applicable, because this drug is like having your best friend who's known you your entire life and who knows all your dreams, your desires, your passion, Love's and everything in between.

MXE is my Teacher and I am it's Student. MXE is Chi - it is Pure Energy, Meditation, and Upliftment of the Human Spirit all at once. I know I sound insane the shit that I talk about people, I dig it - but guess what............I can never be Truly Insane because I Have No Need For My Sanity - it's just another False Form that keeps my Soul tied down to this Reality.......Eyedea! MXE should be cherished, enjoyed, over-used, used responsibly...........this drug can be used like it's a damn Pixie Stix for a 5 year old, or you can enjoy it like a 65 year old Woman and her wonderful Bottle of Imported Wine.

MXE should be Cherished, but at the time, we don't know how long this Trip is - which is why, I'm speeding up, not slowing down when it comes to this Lovely Lady. I'm not saying I keep planning on doing retarded amounts of Her daily - I just mean I'm starting to get to where a 30-50mg shot in the AM before work is Beautiful, work goes great usually on these days, come home from work around 7-8pm, do a fancy 50-75mg IV shot - touch the Hole for maybe 15min or so and then just slip back into my favorite mood and easy chair, melt into the surrounding of Euphoric, Educational, Bliss, and Serenity. Anyone who has ever touched MXE, even if they had a frightening or odd experience - you CANNOT deny just how fucking fascinating Dissociatives, Arylcyclohexylamines, all of it. They are more interesting, and possibly useful to the Human Race for so many reasons. It just takes a willing Nutjob like me to be down to use his Personal Body which is supposed to be a Temple - to test and Experiment with the most Wild class of Compounds in Existence in my Opinion.

All research I do, Advice I give - take it with a Grain of Salt, I am NOT a Scientist (officially), but I do study 24/7 practically, even if it's not always on the School Curriculum. Anyways...........How are people feeling of the possibility of all of us ones with a Love for MXE, let's all write our own Book / Short Story / Novel / Biography........anything so that we have more and more TRUE FIRST PERSON ACCOUNTS. These are KEY. The more real people step up, not just Ex-Junkies like me, but the upstanding Businessman who likes a 'lil somein somethin from time to time. Mature Trippers with Mature Opinions are what we need to help finally WAKE UP the Medical Community. Let's show the WORLD the power of Love for your Fellow Human - and the power of NUMBERS!!

F R E E S T Y L I N ' 4 Y ' A L L -'

Bluelight is here to take over dis Bitch, you better keep yo mouf shut, no need to snitch - we all must realize We've Got The Numbers - People die protecting Oil.......but still you drive a Fucking Hummer?? What are you doing rich Americans?? Don't you see, it's time to share those funds with Friends. If we want to stay in power, and hold off the Chinese - we're gonna have to step the FUCK UP, and learn to say PLEASE!! because it's not a current word in our Nations Vocabulary, which makes our current state of loss that much more scary, we must be wary, of those that wish to crush our Spirit, the Universe is always guiding us, just make sure that you hear it, it's like a Lyric, or a thought that moves so spheric, might not be a word but who give a Fuck It - if you want to hate my Mexxy styling, better Suck It - I get nuts quick - by that I mean I'm a loose cannon, But ladies know I'm smooth and Creamy,love to call me Dannon. Thoughts so Upstream, I swim like a fuckin Salmon, I'm bringin Famine, to the evil people who are Anti-Mind Expansion - On these stupid Mother Fucker's graves I'll be dancin, still steady Chantin' like I'm some Holy Monk - the only Hole I need I found in MXE and Funky Blunts, add in some Benzodiazepines, man, shit's a Slam Dunk - call me a punk, I don't give a fuck, because I know the truth, and just how far YOU'VE Sunk.....so Next time, you have the urge to drop some Judgement, Whether you're the Judge or Jury tellin' me to Repent, All I see when I look in those eyes is the TRUE EVIL of Men, so tell me again............why the fuck do I still follow Laws? Is there still a point when Societies become so Flawed, that being a Rational Human Being has become Outlawed - but we're always in motion, so how long can we Stand to Stall? until we finally Fall, but truth be told, nowadays, every bit of Life's Beauty can be bought and sold, this life remains cold - a location to be occupied only by the bold - because the Knowledge that I've gained, more valuable than Gold. They're out to make a buck, I'm out to not give a fuck - without a doubt that's why my luck, just keeps getting better like when you're puffin on a Blunt, so please - no matter how you feel don't front - because these stories we are telling about our fights with addiction, about how somehow this compound helps you fight your condition, I'm a man, and Human on a Mission - to help rid my fellow artists and Philosophers of this most evil Affliction. There are really only 2 viable ways out, best get yourself some help from a cat that's got clout, or dig your feet in and get ready for a bout. Truth be told, MXE's not much of an Addiction - it's just my special obsession with language and Diction - it just so happens this compound is pure magic - I hope it never truly get's discovered by the masses, because the loss of this substance for humanity could prove Tragic. There is just too much information to be given in the Hole - I'm the Universes Oracle, but traveling time and space can take it's toll, I'll donate my soul, for the betterment of Humanity, You can call me Kriks, Kriket, or Curse, cuz this whiteboy loves Profanity. - Mr. Meowfish................Just a silly little rhyme I just now wrote for everyone. Enjoy, maybe. Ha.

I tried this drug about 3-4 years ago and remember it was okay but nothing to rave about. I decided to purchase a gram because I remembered it not being necissarily bad and with the intention of using it to relieve and reduce kratom withdrawals but after taking it again I realized I'm just not too fond of the stuff. The only thing I liked about it was on the comedown music sounded good and I had complete relief of depression and anxiety but during the peak music sounded strange and choppy, the flanger effect so to speak. I also didn't see the merit of feeling completely disjointed from my own skin. I'm still trying to find a use for the substance.

I've read a couple posts about how people went on MXE for two days and on the third they were withdrawal free from opiates but when I search for threads about this people say it won't reduce tolerance but only prevent it from building up. these two claims contradict each other and I don't know what to believe. Anyone have experience using MXE to reduce tolerance or even quit opiates/opioids/kratom etc? I'd hate to endure two days of being a total zombie with no benefit towards my addiction. I'm mainly trying to lower my tolerance but knowing it can help quit when I'm ready would be nice as well. I will also experiment with low doses(5-10mg snorted) to see if it's an effective antidepressant.

I tried this drug about 3-4 years ago and remember it was okay but nothing to rave about. I decided to purchase a gram because I remembered it not being necessarily bad and with the intention of using it to relieve and reduce kratom withdrawals but after taking it again I realized I'm just not too fond of the stuff.
Same...!

F R E E S T Y L I N ' 4 Y ' A L L -'

Bluelight is here to take over dis Bitch, you better keep yo mouf shut, no need to snitch - we all must realize We've Got The Numbers - People die protecting Oil.......but still you drive a Fucking Hummer?? What are you doing rich Americans?? Don't you see, it's time to share those funds with Friends. If we want to stay in power, and hold off the Chinese - we're gonna have to step the FUCK UP, and learn to say PLEASE!! because it's not a current word in our Nations Vocabulary, which makes our current state of loss that much more scary, we must be wary, of those that wish to crush our Spirit, the Universe is always guiding us, just make sure that you hear it, it's like a Lyric, or a thought that moves so spheric, might not be a word but who give a Fuck It - if you want to hate my Mexxy styling, better Suck It - I get nuts quick - by that I mean I'm a loose cannon, But ladies know I'm smooth and Creamy,love to call me Dannon. Thoughts so Upstream, I swim like a fuckin Salmon, I'm bringin Famine, to the evil people who are Anti-Mind Expansion - On these stupid Mother Fucker's graves I'll be dancin, still steady Chantin' like I'm some Holy Monk - the only Hole I need I found in MXE and Funky Blunts, add in some Benzodiazepines, man, shit's a Slam Dunk - call me a punk, I don't give a fuck, because I know the truth, and just how far YOU'VE Sunk.....so Next time, you have the urge to drop some Judgement, Whether you're the Judge or Jury tellin' me to Repent, All I see when I look in those eyes is the TRUE EVIL of Men, so tell me again............why the fuck do I still follow Laws? Is there still a point when Societies become so Flawed, that being a Rational Human Being has become Outlawed - but we're always in motion, so how long can we Stand to Stall? until we finally Fall, but truth be told, nowadays, every bit of Life's Beauty can be bought and sold, this life remains cold - a location to be occupied only by the bold - because the Knowledge that I've gained, more valuable than Gold. They're out to make a buck, I'm out to not give a fuck - without a doubt that's why my luck, just keeps getting better like when you're puffin on a Blunt, so please - no matter how you feel don't front - because these stories we are telling about our fights with addiction, about how somehow this compound helps you fight your condition, I'm a man, and Human on a Mission - to help rid my fellow artists and Philosophers of this most evil Affliction. There are really only 2 viable ways out, best get yourself some help from a cat that's got clout, or dig your feet in and get ready for a bout. Truth be told, MXE's not much of an Addiction - it's just my special obsession with language and Diction - it just so happens this compound is pure magic - I hope it never truly get's discovered by the masses, because the loss of this substance for humanity could prove Tragic. There is just too much information to be given in the Hole - I'm the Universes Oracle, but traveling time and space can take it's toll, I'll donate my soul, for the betterment of Humanity, You can call me Kriks, Kriket, or Curse, cuz this whiteboy loves Profanity. - Mr. Meowfish................Just a silly little rhyme I just now wrote for everyone. Enjoy, maybe. Ha.

This deserves a medal! <3 you Meowfish!

I don't really need to say much more after that contribution, but I will share my current space. Today I came off a 10 day cycle of daily use. Last night was my clearest hole ever. As a tool to awaken the spirit, I've used it to the fullest; I've never felt so awake. All the signals are untangled. I have my center, and it is satisfied. Using more would be a waste, hedonistic, escapist. I guess you might say I'm healed. I'm sure there will come a time for its utility again, when a layer of fuzz builds back up from all the stuff that life throws my way, but right now I'm gonna appreciate this state.

I somewhat recently achieved 2 weeks of very positive motivation, creative energy, good vibes, enhanced sex life and ease and focus of mind and body on repeated low doses of very good MXE.

Not once did I feel close to any physical harm. Actually any side effects wore off after the first dose and my subsequent small insufflated doses seemed psychologically insignificant yet powerfully inspiring.

This 2 week trip ended in a surprising and vivid M-Hole. In years of abusing MXE I have never had anything like this happen to me. It was the most spiritually intense and realistic trip I've ever been on. New dimensions of understanding became my reality, in what could have been a bad trip, but seemed destined and guided by a higher power. I'm reluctant to write a full report of this event due to the personal nature of events.

Afterwards I decided to take a break from MXE for personal reasons, and the next day I was good, the day after was a little slow and needed some coffee, and seemed to even out after that. Life on low dose MXE is amazing and can change your life rapidly and allows for all kinds of meta-reprogramming. But breaks are good too.

Anyone else experience PAWS from MXE? I'm experiencing severe depression after going through about 10 grams, the only thing that seems to help is DXM.

I've never experienced PAWS from Dissociatives at all, only Opiates, and I get it EVERY TIME I use an Opiate, even just once. I've tried to commit suicide 5 different times in my life - only 1 was I not on Opiates or in Opiate Withdrawals. Part of the reason I had to quit using Heroin altogether, and Full Agonist Opiates Altogether is that Comedown and Crash it just WAY too hard on my Brain and Psyche. I'm happy to be done with Opiates tho, those drugs are fucking STUPID. If you want a Heroinesque High, go get you some "Smacky Rolls", or "Sass" whatever people want to call it. Basically, I'm talking about MDMA that is more just straight up Euphoric and Mellow - not really physically motivating much at all. I don't personally care for those kinds of Rolls or Molly (if you want to call it that, who the fuck knows what it is half the time anymore....a huge part of the reason I just fuck with RC's instead. I have massive 1st person sources, they just never have interesting shit other than LSD). If you want to have actual fun on MDMA and not just be "High", it needs a Speedy Edge to it so you get up and want to Dance and Move Around - not just sit there and talk about how you want to fuck all night. I'm not really a huge MDMA or MDA fan to be honest, even though I'm part of the Rave Culture and Scene a few hours from where I live at. Dissociatives are just Superior to MDMA in every possible way, and they have less of a hangover, and you don't have to worry about some Dumb Asshole Overdosing.........I don't know how Dissociatives are not the #1 Party drug out there. They are just Chemically Superior in every way to Amphetamines and Opiates - and they are capable of helping with the same issues that Opiates and Amphetamines are designed for. It's Disco's, DMT, LSD, Mescaline, Benzodiazepines, Heady Sativa's for Daytime, Heavy Indica's for nightime, pass me a cup of coffee and my bottled water - a plate of Chines Food and VOILA!! You've got yourself your very own Mr. Meowfish....make sure you do not inject more than 500mgs of 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE into your pet Meowfish daily, or you will end up with on ROWDY MUH FUCKIN PET!! Sorry for the goofy joke, it's one of those days......... ; )
Oh yeah, I forgot the question I was trying to answer, My BAD Oh ROXIanne! Anyways......no I have not ever experienced PAWS from MXE, Ketamine, or DXM. Surprisingly, and do not yell at me for saying this and please no one take this statement as fact or endorsement or ANYTHING OF THE SORT!!!!! - but anyways, For me, the more MXE that I do, as long as I stay hydrated and eat at least 2 meals a day..........I actually gradually feel BETTER. That probably sounds SO stupid, but I for real swear to you this is how this compound works with my body. The funniest shit to me is, every time I take a break for a couple of weeks - I'll take a break until I start to feel Depression again in the mornings when I wake up. After using a few grams of MXE, I can go up to 2-3 weeks at a time with NO DAILY USE, and I still feel just as good as I did as If I was still on it. I'm still smiling and laughing, still energetic, still living life to the fullest and having fun, still going to work and not getting in trouble, and best of all - I'm NEVER just sitting around anymore. This summer, I didn't have an MXE connect for a few because my main supplier was out from May til September. It was the first time in almost 3 years that I didn't use a Dissociative for 3-4 months.............and my life went to hell. I started abusing Heroin off and on again. I started Smoking Crack occasionally when I couldn't afford to buy enough Heroin to Actually have fun. My life went to shit. I was a terrible Employee and eventually got fired from a decent job. I was being stupid as shit. now that all I touch is MXE, Weed, and other Psychs - MXE being my main DOC...........my life is going so well. I have my own Apartment for the first time in 5 years since starting doing dope. I've slept on Couches or lived with my Ex-Girlfriend for the past 3 years. I have a good job that I actually show up to. I'm making art on a daily basis instead of MAYBE monthly. I paint, I draw, I write Poetry, I'm writing a Book - although it is going to be discussing MXE extensively in the book I'm writing. I study Philosophy, Chemistry, Science of all Forms, Mathematics.....................so much shit, and all because MXE helped me find Me again, helped me Find the REAL ME. It finally happened, my life turned that corner into Positivity - and MXE was the fucking Catalyst. You can say this is a Once in a Lifetime occurrence, but I challenge you to look thru this thread and tell me with a Straight Face and Honest Eyes that this drug isn't helping at least 3-5% if the people who View this Compound the way I do and other cat's like Vortech treat it. MXE is my Meditation time, and one day - when this WONDERFUL dream that I'm in Evaporates into nothing - I will have NO REGRETS, because MXE is the close friend and teacher that I've needed my entire life to help bring out the Confident Man that I've FINALLY become. Thank You MXE, and fuck the people who say I live in a world of Delusion. We all live in a world of our own Delusions - at least I know where mine come from and how to control them.
Some of you out there that only have negative shit to say about what we talk about in this thread or how we view things - and I'm not talking about anyone in particular, so don't take offense - but, it just seems like now that I'm happy and no longer just bitching about how miserable life makes me, it's like people can't stand to read my posts or listen to what I have to say if I'm being Positive and Happy. I'm sorry if your life is going poorly right now, and I'm down to talk to anyone and try and help however I can. MXE has taught me that EVERY person is equally important, whether Homeless or President. We all deserve the same Respect, Understanding, and a Shoulder to Cry On every once in a while. MXE is the essence of what it means to be a Human Being, the Highs, the Lows, the Indifferent In-Betweens.........it's all in this compound, and it expresses the Human Experience from a 3rd person perspective in such an AMAZING way. I don't care if you hate Dissociatives - this compound is Different than every other Disco, or drug in general. This compound is something special that in years and years to come, as it get's researched more and more.........you're all going to find that the shit Vortech, and HolyToast, and some of these other cats are talking about, you're going to see it all eventually get backed up by Scientific Data PROVING the shit we're currently preaching.
This compound is here to save the Human Race from our greatest enemy.....OURSELVES!!! TRUE Inner Peace and Beauty can only be found with the ABSENCE OF AN EGO!! Sure, there are other paths that work, and will help you get closer to this Wonderful State of Consciousness - but MXE is that special bullet, that magical Essence that Humans have ALWAYS needed. Sure, our minds are open and expanded (thank you LSD), but now our EGO is blocking the Human Race from seeing JUST how Self Involved and Self Indulgent we've become as a Society and a Race - ESPECIALLY AMERICANS. Thanks You to Dissociatives for saving me...................and I have the feeling that one day, you're going to save the Human Race. Call me crazy as fuck, I know I am, and I know I'm just being Optimistic and Dreaming - but you know what............SOMEONE HAS TO FUCKING HOPE FOR OUR DOOMED RACE OR THINGS WILL NEVER GET BETTER. Positive changes usually start inside the Mind of a FEW Crazy People, and then the concept spreads from there. Let's save Humanity my fellow Disco Heads.

Anyone else experience PAWS from MXE? I'm experiencing severe depression after going through about 10 grams, the only thing that seems to help is DXM.
I will try to answer you with the TL;DR version, Meowfish took care of the unabridged version. I can relate to what you say about this. Dissociatives can be used to tune out pain and despair, basically all the harsh signals that you encounter in life can be temporarily tuned out with dissociatives. After going through 10 grams you probably have gotten pretty used to being able to easily tune out the things you don't want to experience, so when you re-associate, the signals that hadn't been treated at the source come back and may even feel louder than before (relativity). That is the perfect time for you to LISTEN to those signals. Use your clear head to treat the signals at the source. For me, I had a lot of nerve pain in my legs. After using MXE, I would wake up in the morning and my nerve signals would also wake back up screaming at me. It's not just noise, they are screaming for a reason. I listened, and I started getting into routines of morning stretching and yoga. Now my nerves are happier with me.
Same principle can be applied to depression. I am not you, so I can not tell you WHY you are depressed, but you have to listen and respond. Maybe you aren't moving enough, maybe you need more sunshine, maybe less computer and TV. Maybe you need a lover. I don't know, but for me I was able to more easily discern the source of my signals with dissociative therapy. Good Luck!

Mr. Fish I agree that you can't be truly happy when you have an ego going on. I think the reason MXE feels so good as well is it basically ties you down to this moment. The here and now literally to the second. I have meditated for long periods of time and noticed the same sensations and visuals as a proper MXE dose brings so they are not unlike one other. MXE is basically the zen mindstate in powder form lol.

I also agree with Mr. Catfish here, although i would write it in a different way -but hey, that's just me-. I agree mxe has a huge therapeutic potential. I also agree with the ego theory, and how we have to follow up the lessons, it is not enough to listen to them, we must act them for the lessons to have an effect on us and increase our wellbeing etc
...as the saying goes, "mxe can show you the way, but it is you the one who must walk it"

Status
Not open for further replies.