View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that enjoy high dose MXE trips, do you prefer to redose a couple smaller amounts till you hole or do you like doing one massive dose? which is more effective/efficient?

I find i dont hole out from redosing even with heroic doses... things get crazy but im awake and aware of things for the most part...

But if i take a large initial dose i can get more of a hole going on the comeup and get off into a whole different world for a hour or so... redosing can still be fun but never the same as the first...

Might go for a hole this weekend... haven't holed for months n months. only holed through being careless when drunk. these days i only end up doing enough to get things twisted, but once im twisted i get confused about re-dosing, the amount, the safety, and usually ponder it for ages then decide against it. always wake up glowing though

Might go for a hole this weekend... haven't holed for months n months. only holed through being careless when drunk. these days i only end up doing enough to get things twisted, but once im twisted i get confused about re-dosing, the amount, the safety, and usually ponder it for ages then decide against it. always wake up glowing though

Holes can be fun, as long as you are alone and in a safe environment. I accidentally holed at a rave last month. Was confusing as hell, but still fun. Definitely not something I'd do again though. Could have very easily been robbed and not known what was going on.

I prefer M-holes over K-holes any day, honestly. I find M-holes to be more forgiving and enjoyable, whereas a K-hole is too in your face and chaotic.

Does anyone have any suggestions on dealing with the buzzing after effects of mxe use?

Does anyone have any suggestions on dealing with the buzzing after effects of mxe use?

What type of buzzing after effects?

In my experience, every single type of hangover symptom can be prevented by hydration and healthy eating before, and during usage. Personally, I enjoy eating a few strawberries and a glass of water before dosing. Followed by continuous drinking of water and fluids, preferably something without a lot of sugars. As for food, I like to eat light while I'm dosed up. Think salads, or perhaps some soup. Personally, I enjoy tomato soup. I like to throw in some pepper, and chili powder for flavor.

The morning after is usually when I'll have some eggs with lettuce and sliced tomato's thrown in, accompanied with a small glass of Orange Juice. Remember, you need to replenish you're body of vitamins and nutrients. Always remain hydrated.

I've slowed down on this stuff. I took a day or two off here or there deliberately just smoking herb instead and then I forgot about it for a few days, until tonight. Finally had a little extra time and just did about 20 - 30 mg's or so. Pure white odorless, crushed up fine. Got a little off-white too, haven't tried it yet though. Both supposed to be of good quality. I think I may have liked the off white I tried before this pure white a little better, but that's what I have to try next (more off white).. /ramble time to go lay down in the dark...

high doses of MXE have lead to some very very very strange psychedelic thoughts and hallucinations for me. They're hard to put into words, as they're not extremely visual for me, but very mental. Often times it feels as though my mind has been completely transformed into thinking in a totally different way. The most similar experience may be awakened REM sleep, which I read that MXE can cause. Though during these experiences I don't believe I was in REM sleep.

yes......very psychedelic but not all that visual......I'd like to kix in some 2 ce and see where it goes

J.Wallace has some excellent advice

as for the buzz, not too sure about that. everything seems to buzz/vibrate whilst on MXE, but not as an after effect

I am extremely curious to hear as to why you buzz/vibrate when on MXE.
My tolerance seems to of grown past the point of it working anymore (I do love that buzzing and vibrating.....)
high doses of MXE have lead to some very very very strange psychedelic thoughts and hallucinations for me. They're hard to put into words, as they're not extremely visual for me, but very mental. Often times it feels as though my mind has been completely transformed into thinking in a totally different way. The most similar experience may be awakened REM sleep, which I read that MXE can cause. Though during these experiences I don't believe I was in REM sleep.
I've also had some very VERY odd thought processes from high doses of MXE (and/or binging). Some are as easy to explain in that I think backwards (sort of) and everything in the world is in reverse... then you get further out on the spectrum and the ability to explain a state of mind of that sort is utterly impossible IMHO.

I'm referring to the buzzing like stream of thoughts that seem to keep you up well after the main effects have worn of the feeling of trying to sleep and having scattered thoughts and visuals keeping you from sleeping. I experienced these effects after binging on ketamine but even on low doses of mxe these seems to be a problem. It's not the same visuals experienced with a hole and feels much more like the after effects of a stimulant.

since MXE has now been banned in the UK, does anyone know of a good substitute? i tried 4-meo-pcp this week and was really disappointed. what i loved about mexxy was the euphoria that came with the disassociation. it would help me disassociate from myself, and all my conscious thoughts, while allowing me insights into my subconscious and i felt the happiest i've ever been on it! it was reminiscent of some of my early k experiences, but i stopped taking that after heavy long-term abuse because my trips got increasingly unpleasant. my trip on 4 yesterday reminded me alot of my later k experiences, all the CEVs, OEVs and disassociation from my body, i holed too, but with non of the euphoria or insights i had while on MXE. so, if any of you know of anything that can get me to that state, including dosage, i'd be grateful! i know it's just a case of experimenting but i can't afford trial and error at the moment as i've just moved city and so unemployed!

I'm referring to the buzzing like stream of thoughts that seem to keep you up well after the main effects have worn of the feeling of trying to sleep and having scattered thoughts and visuals keeping you from sleeping. I experienced these effects after binging on ketamine but even on low doses of mxe these seems to be a problem. It's not the same visuals experienced with a hole and feels much more like the after effects of a stimulant.

I used to be able to sleep like an angel on MXE, but this was on a different batch (not snow white) and maybe it's because I dosed MXE right before knocking. I definitely know exactly what you're talking about though!

MXE is an extremely powerful drug I noticed. I was in a room full of friends yesterday and usually only a couple of us have MXE... this time I wasn't one of them. The people who have no access to MXE seem to "itch" for it at times. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that MXE is a moreish RC. I can't even call MXE a RC... it shouldn't be treated like that.

And to those who call MXE "k for the unhooked up", fuck off. I have access to k but I'm perfectly content with MXE. I guess I'll try k some time in the future, but for now I'm all good. :)

Yes benzos have done the trick before. Unfortunately i just moved and no longer have access to such things so was looking for a more natural or over the counter remedy.

Yes benzos have done the trick before. Unfortunately i just moved and no longer have access to such things so was looking for a more natural or over the counter remedy.

Not sure about over the counter, but weed is a great natural choice.

valerian root might work out for ya, available in the supplement aisle at most super markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.