View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken some of my MXE in the few last hours, but it's not as strong at all as it used to be? Can it be because i don't have stored it good enough and it lost potent? It has been in my wallet a couple of weeks, but im not going out much, so it most of the time just had layed on my table.

I only snort it, and my nose has taking a lot of damage lately because snorting too much Ethylphenidate, could it be because it not can absorb it so good when my nose is damaged or?

Really don't know why it's not giving me the normal high i use to get, it's really really weak, and I have taken a lot more than im normally do.

So, after lurking this thread for several doses/incantations, i posted last night, and I suppose i'll follow through on what was one of the most intense experiences i've had to date. This might get long, I apologize, if interested, read on. So a little background info. I first did MxE Halloween 2011, so i guess it's been about a half year now. Immediately fell in love with it and began using fairly regularly, but I only got a gram at a time so there were a few two week abstinence points, and i was using a couple 3 days a week or so on average. So late January, I got 5 grams, and been using close to everyday since, i'd say literally everyday this past month.
As i mentioned earlier, I take 20mg adderall xr daily. I also use cannabis/synth cann. fairly regularly, and other rc's of the psychedelic variety maybe twice a month. speaking of which, mxe combos beautifully with 2x-x's; and... if one were to go back in time, how long should they wait in between using M1 and mxe roughly speaking?
I enjoy sniffing mxe, but this batch in particular completely wrecks my nose to a dried out scabby mess after limited use. Doesn't burn a bit going up however. For this reason, i have pretty muched ceased this roa. Sub doesn't do it for me, oral is good sometimes, but seems to make me "dizzier" so my preferred roa has been plugging. Is there anything particularly worrisome about using this as a main roa/at this frequency. I just feel like if its fucking up my nose so bad i get paranoid its fucking up my ass lolol.
So last night I was convinced because of tolerance or something I wasn't really "feeling it," so i kept plugging away at it: always 13-20 mg of the pure white(with chunks-very potent) but i kind of lost track of how many times i did, felt underwhelming each time. It couldn't have possibly been (much)more than 100 over the coarse of 3-4 hours. Finally after the last dose it seemed to really "kick in" to high gear; fast. It was the first time I really had a "bad trip" per se off of MxE.
I feel like a adolescent girl when I say this, but i don't know if I've truly "m-holed" until last night, and when it is "official." Idk if last night was my first true "m-hole" or some sort of overdose. Have I been undershooting and misinterpreting the "full spectrum" of mxe's effects this whole time? Is the m-hole supposed to feel half psychedelic and half like you're slowly dying?
First of all, like I mentioned in post last nite, my arms(specifically right) have begun feeling asleep or numb after I use mxe. Last nite by arms felt like this and to extreme levels, numb, i guess slightly tingly, most intense as the arm(above elbow below shoulder-lol, i dont know my anatomy too well-is that biceps lol) and hands, and it felt like my blood was warm and cool and "flushed" inside my arm. It really felt uncomfortable and toxic, not "trippy." Like my body was saying"bad boy, stop taking this, now i punish and scare you) The psychological part was fairly dark and the physical felt really wrong in my body, toxic. The combo of "darkness and toxicity" reminded me of dxm, without the "heavy" and sick feeling, still felt air light. So I began thinking about those dark days way back when when i abused dxm and started getting real down on myself, thinking that i'm worse off now.(maybe by frequency, but MxE blows dxm outta the water-though I don't know that i'd catagorize mxe as more "intense." Just the thought of swallowing those red devils makes me dry gag)
Lately, I have been blessed with access to DMT(which i was hoping would instantly "wake me up" and curb my mxe use-but i alone have to do that) so i began thinking about my salvia days(around the same time as the dxm days) and i made this weird comparison between dxm/salvia and mxe/dmt(i'd say i'm better off now hehe) and me then and me now and i kept "feeling" like i did at various points and stuff. Very nostalgic, which i guess is a fairly typical sensation in my higher dose mxe sessions. I started to miss my parents and felt lost and alone and like a helpless child.
I saw my ex of 5 years on fb w/her new bf and started getting real emotional. I packed a bowl(out of the pipe i used dmt 2-3 times before) and stupidly texted my ex. (luckily the convo was short, and thank heavens i didn't say anything embarrassing and actually reading back on them they were surprisingly coherent-and sorta charming hah!) This is another thing, despite how fucked i get on mxe i don't really have fear of talking to people and making a fool of myself-i feel almost invisible and like psychic or something-and I really haven't done/said anything regrettable yet on mxe) Though in the beginning mxe made me feel like being super social, yet now i feel like i'm isolating.
So i take a hit out of the pipe, and tho it was super intense how I'm propelled even further and I start convincing myself I must have hit some dmt resin or something because i feel like i'm tripping on dmt. It could have been possible, but I don't think so, it wasn't exactly like dmt in retrospect, but at the time it sure "felt like it" if that makes any sense. It was strange. And I still reoccurring kept half felt like I was re-experiencing an evil, detoxifying trip on dxm. I thought maybe dxm and mxe have followed similiar trajectories in my life, where they start out feeling magical and miraculous, but after over(a)buse, they turn dark, evil, flat, confusing, and toxic. I started freaking I was overdosing and kind of started praying that I don't die and swearing I would take a break from mxe starting immediately and getting really down on myself and fearing I had/am permanently fucking myself & my brain, and that if i woke up i'd wake in some coma-trip thing.
But no, I woke up today feeling relatively "normal," and even as i write this just a little bump of mxe seems nice, appropriate. After all, it is Friday, it's 4/20, I got some sour d. But I am going to do my best to remember my mindstate, and the promises I made; and be grateful my pipe is full; metaphorically speaking of course. Thanks for reading.

I have since given in and plugged 20mg, weighing out another 15...booo!!!

First of all, like I mentioned in post last nite, my arms(specifically right) have begun feeling asleep or numb after I use mxe. Last nite by arms felt like this and to extreme levels, numb, i guess slightly tingly, most intense as the arm(above elbow below shoulder-lol, i dont know my anatomy too well-is that biceps lol) and hands, and it felt like my blood was warm and cool and "flushed" inside my arm. It really felt uncomfortable and toxic, not "trippy."

^^ this is what i am talking about.. sounds just like it. anybody know what this feeling means or ?

@fuckUwil$on: Are you gettin' the "numbing-effects" only when you're on MXE or also the times in between, i.e. when you're sober?

sounds like High bp/vasoconstrction

Now that I cut my usage down to once a week and try to be healthy for the trip, it doesn't get anywhere near as bad but when I am deep in a hole it does happen and it is annoying.
Anything I can do? (Don't say stop doing MXE ;])

Through trial and error, I found a lot of the symptoms occurring from consistent MXE usage is from the constant strain on the body from raised blood pressure and lack of hydration. I tested out a new batch last night, felt more speedy than usual. However, this morning I tested out 40mg.

Before the initial dose, I took 325mg of Aspirin in preparation of the raise in blood pressure. I took 20mg, followed by a multi-vitamin drunk with a bottle of water slowly. Followed by another 20mg a half hour later.

I was initially concerned the aspirin might interact with the MxE in a negative manner, but the two seem to have no interaction what so ever, only doing as they both normally should. The Aspirin helps lower my Bp, which keeps the majority of the symptoms at bay. Next time you dose, I recommend trying a small portion of Aspirin to level off the rise in Bp that ultimately comes with the use of MxE.

^ this

blood pressure and hydration. i find asprin helps well. also look into the health benefits of Beetroot, ive found consuming a lot of that seems to help. i still get the high bp even when im very well hydrated but its not that bad, dont exprerience the vasroconstriction, used to get it a lot. also get it from stims etc

so aspirin before helps huh? thanks finally somebody tells me something...
Will aspirin also help with other stims? like, serotonin stimulants like 6-apb and the like?

should help with the vasoconstriction. doesnt matter if its before or after i dont think. benzos help better all around, or so ive found. keeps my bp down

so aspirin before helps huh? thanks finally somebody tells me something...
Will aspirin also help with other stims? like, serotonin stimulants like 6-apb and the like?

I have no idea, to be totally honest with you. I am not particularly into Stimulants. My currant batch of MxE seems to be more on the speedy side, how ever. It seems to leave a more lingering after effect, as opposed to the last batch I received. Only difference between the two seems to be that this batch has a tendency to bring forth the symptoms faster, and more upfront. I found the best way to reduce negative effects from this current batch of MxE is to take a small dose of Aspirin approx 10 minutes before dosing. Just my personal opinion though, through experience and trial & error.

yeah my latest batches have been more speedy, they bring on the manic speedy-ness a lot sooner than the previous,

what lingering after effects?

With this particular batch, I've noticed more after effects, such as head pressure, almost headache like. A general feeling of tiredness seems to take hold after a dose wears off, despite eating healthy and staying hydrated. Just doesn't feel as clean as before.

ive noticed that, but later. always seem to need to sleep a few hours in the day time the night after doing MXE, like a mild hangover despite having an amazing afterglow, start to feel fatigued etc. but once ive slept for a bit im fine again. thought it may have been an after effect of my long term once a week useage of MXE catching up, but perhaps not. who knows

I must express my amusement at the thread title. Tolerance Shmolerance. =D

Also, I just finished writing a trip report of my best experience with MXE to date. I feel that this report is much more clear in its description of the effects than my last MXE trip report, which was more of a drug-inspired poetic rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.