View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I love your attitude, SA. :) That's such a healthy mindset.

I have to agree. Wise words from Survived Abortion. Not too long ago I was regularly exercising, meditating and reading books. I do think my indefinite break from MXE will help to regain the interest and motivation to do those things again. Trying to compensate MXE with other compounds is doomed to fail and will only lead to more apathy. It's not going to happen in a day or two, but as time goes by I'm convinced my break will lead to positive things and regaining the interest in many of the things that gave me so much joy in my life. The good thing though is that I have no cravings for MXE, I actually feel like never touching the stuff again. I've only been "clean" from MXE for about a month now so I can't demand of myself to regain the motivation for doing things sober so fast. But I know there's the potential of life not feeling boring without MXE (or other drugs), it just takes time but I have already made the decision to start exercising and meditating again. Both have a hugely positive impact for my life quality.

Psychedelics I will not leave, but they have never been a replacement for a lack of something in my life. On the contrary they give me more inspiration and joy and insights I can apply in every day life. But they have never been and will never be something I take every weekend like with MXE. There's no cravings for them and I have no problems not taking them for months.

Last edited:
excellent experience last night. deff some sineragy (however its spelt) between MXE and cigs and coffee. guess cos they're both classed as stims

I have a small increase in bladder and occasional pain in that area, 2 weeks after last use. Over the last year I used a total of about 4 grams. I begin to fear for the health.

I have a small increase in bladder and occasional pain in that area, 2 weeks after last use. Over the last year I used a total of about 4 grams. I begin to fear for the health.

I wouldn't worry too much, just give it some time and you'll be back to normal.

In order to obtain accurate information on a certain question such as if a certain drug effects different genders differently, a good place to start is people's own experience as to why they believe what they believe. Yes, drugs effect individual people differently, you are right. But, I don't think it is too far off to state that it will effect two different people even MORE differently, if they are of different gender. In the DXM faq how did William White find out a good amount of information? By scanning the internet and looking at people's experiences and surveying people to get a good idea of certain things. So, I stated that my girlfriend reacts differently to this drug than I do. And in my experience, other girls that I have given this to react more similarly to the way my girlfriend reacts to it than I do, and all of my male friends that I have given it do react more in a way that I do... It is only me stating my reasons for why I believe a certain thing.

So then Survived Abortion comes along and "oh that is invalid because every different person reacts to every different drug differently"

So if enough researchers saw that different people were saying the same thing I am, that different genders react more differently, they may actually look into and perform experiments on it.

In order to obtain accurate information on a certain question such as if a certain drug effects different genders differently, a good place to start is people's own experience as to why they believe what they believe. Yes, drugs effect individual people differently, you are right. But, I don't think it is too far off to state that it will effect two different people even MORE differently, if they are of different gender. In the DXM faq how did William White find out a good amount of information? By scanning the internet and looking at people's experiences and surveying people to get a good idea of certain things. So, I stated that my girlfriend reacts differently to this drug than I do. And in my experience, other girls that I have given this to react more similarly to the way my girlfriend reacts to it than I do, and all of my male friends that I have given it do react more in a way that I do... It is only me stating my reasons for why I believe a certain thing.

So then Survived Abortion comes along and "oh that is invalid because every different person reacts to every different drug differently"

So if enough researchers saw that different people were saying the same thing I am, that different genders react more differently, they may actually look into and perform experiments on it.

Both the male and female bodies are made up differently. It's not far stretched to think these differences in body chemistry can affect the high of a drug. I've given MXE to a friend or two who was female, and neither of them really cared for it, but the males I gave it to loved it. This reaction seems to be more common than people realize.

Of course though, some females are gonna enjoy it just as much as a male. Exceptions exist to every rule, but the general differences in body chemistry definitely play a role in the reactions of MXE in both genders.

in regards to mxe potentiating opiates... i've noticed this as well - recently snorted 10-15mg of methoxetamine ... had a headache so i took a aspirin 222 (asiprin with 8mg codeine). Usually i feel nothing when i take these (which isn't often - i save them for headaches only) - but this time i was definitely feeling that codeine!! Also noticed the same with Tramadol - usually tramadol doesn't do much for me until i get around 200mg or so, but if i was on mxe and took just a 50mg pill it felt alot stronger than usual.

MXE definitely has some sort of opiate potentiating effects. 11mg of H + 20mg of MXE up the nose had me nodding like crazy. Highly recommended.

I am going to give this a shot, and try mixing MXE with an opiate and another downer. I seemed to had built a tolerance to this stuff, but I'm gonna go around mixing 50mgs with 50mgs of hydrocodone, and 300mgs of soma. I will report back once I'm happily medicated.

-PLUR

mxe

only hangover or headache I've gotten from use was from dehydration

you prolly got a shittty batch

as far as sex goes, I'm sure its awesome.......but I cannot get an erection for nothing who,e on mxe.....I'm talking shiriviled up lifeless nothing.......course I'm 39 not 19 :\

I've noticed that mxe feels good.......mixed it with vicodin, morphine,and its a waste of opiate IMO

but the synergy with benzos and or alcohol is VERY noticeable and recommended <3

I really didn't enjoy MXE with Alcohol. I drank first, then did MXE, perhaps I should do MXE first then drink to get the best results?

done it both ways a lot....the idea though is not to overdo it whether its the alcohol or the m

1+1 = 3 in this situation

easy to over do it and end up hugging walls to get to the pisser

also I've noticed beer is a much better option than wine or booze

Last edited by a moderator:
also I've noticed beer is a much better option than wine or booze

I drank, from what I remember, maybe 2 beers? Then proceeded to do about 40mg of MXE. Didn't feel the typical euphoria, and mostly just felt uncomfortably confused, as oppose to the giddy confused I usually get on MXE.

I don't really enjoy alcohol too much to begin with, perhaps this is why. I always feel mixing alcohol with any substance muddies up the high.

Mixing with opiates I would tell people to exercise caution. Its like hitting the escape botton.

I thought I might be having issues with controlling my use with MXE. I have been using every day, and my tolerance is getting out of hand. In the past I had issues controlling with MDMA use, I was also doing 1/2 a ounce of K a week when I had a K habit, and had issues with opiates. Now I find myself binging on MXE every day. I'm looking at the possibility of ordering 5 grams of this compound because I have an intense fear of running out.

My mindset is if there's a new RC compound out, I must abuse it because it exist.

K is too expensive, and I've been on many binges.
Opiates had wrecked havoc on my life.
Amphetamines, well I'd binge on heroic doses for a week.
I must find a drug I can use everyday, because I must be intoxicated. I have tried being sober and hate my very existence.

Well I will post in the section of MXE combos once I get the chance.

-PLUR

I must find a drug I can use everyday, because I must be intoxicated. I have tried being sober and hate my very existence.

Up until about 2 months ago I had the exact same mindset. My drug of choice was mostly Cannabis, simply because it was easy to obtain, and I could get more bang for my buck with it as oppose to harder drugs. I realized though, I was growing tired of Cannabis. So I simply quit. I simply had no desire to smoke anymore, I just didn't like the effects I was getting from it.

I use to look at being sober as being a bad thing. I had to be on something, anything. Even if I didn't feel high, the idea of being on something made me feel better. After I quit smoking, I realized you don't need to be high all the time to feel comfortable in your own skin. In fact, being high all the time is what is preventing you from being comfortable in your own skin, because you get so use to being high. It's as simple as that.

MXE is a very fun, psychologically addictive drug. In my opinion more so, or at least just as equally addictive psychologically as Ketamine. It's fun, it's cheap. The idea that you can get X amount for so little spent is a huge appeal. It makes you think "Hey, if I buy this, I can be high for this amount of days. That's so worth it!". The problem is though, that this is just another drug. Drugs in general hinder our ability to progress, both mentally and physically. Substances can most certainly be used to expand ones mind, and in turn "Open their eyes" to the bigger picture, but too much of a good thing is always bad.

I see you're posts, and I can tell you like this drug. I don't blame you, it's fucking amazing. But sincerely, even though I don't know you, I wish you would take it easy and be careful. Try focusing more on bettering yourself. Believe me when I tell you, being high all the time is not the way to do so. You may say you don't care to better yourself, but we both know deep down that's a load of crap. Everyone wants better. Nobody is ever satisfied with their situation, no matter how good they have it. Constantly strive to be a better you. One day at a time, make those changes to be healthier, and smarter, more intelligent and conscious. Remember, life is a marathon, not a short sprint.

Up until about 2 months ago I had the exact same mindset. My drug of choice was mostly Cannabis, simply because it was easy to obtain, and I could get more bang for my buck with it as oppose to harder drugs. I realized though, I was growing tired of Cannabis. So I simply quit. I simply had no desire to smoke anymore, I just didn't like the effects I was getting from it.

I use to look at being sober as being a bad thing. I had to be on something, anything. Even if I didn't feel high, the idea of being on something made me feel better. After I quit smoking, I realized you don't need to be high all the time to feel comfortable in your own skin. In fact, being high all the time is what is preventing you from being comfortable in your own skin, because you get so use to being high. It's as simple as that.

MXE is a very fun, psychologically addictive drug. In my opinion more so, or at least just as equally addictive psychologically as Ketamine. It's fun, it's cheap. The idea that you can get X amount for so little spent is a huge appeal. It makes you think "Hey, if I buy this, I can be high for this amount of days. That's so worth it!". The problem is though, that this is just another drug. Drugs in general hinder our ability to progress, both mentally and physically. Substances can most certainly be used to expand ones mind, and in turn "Open their eyes" to the bigger picture, but too much of a good thing is always bad.

I see you're posts, and I can tell you like this drug. I don't blame you, it's fucking amazing. But sincerely, even though I don't know you, I wish you would take it easy and be careful. Try focusing more on bettering yourself. Believe me when I tell you, being high all the time is not the way to do so. You may say you don't care to better yourself, but we both know deep down that's a load of crap. Everyone wants better. Nobody is ever satisfied with their situation, no matter how good they have it. Constantly strive to be a better you. One day at a time, make those changes to be healthier, and smarter, more intelligent and conscious. Remember, life is a marathon, not a short sprint.

Ty for this post. I have thought about this, and my other post over on OD, and it seems to make sense. My mindset of wanting to stay high all the time stems from my love for drugs, in all of honesty I don't really much passion for other things in life. Tomarrow I will make an effort to not do any MXE or take any compound and see how things are. For so long I have been pretty much just high every other day. Again even tho I don't know you, I will take that as advice.

-PLUR

Today I'm gonna lay off the MXE for a day to see if some of the side effects improve. I have been experiencing instances of mania when coming off of this stuff. And from binging for one week, each day goes by its gets worst.
Much in the same way I can't handle ketamine, or any substance I've abused, I don't think I'm able to control my intake of this compound.

-PLUR

Today I'm gonna lay off the MXE for a day to see if some of the side effects improve. I have been experiencing instances of mania when coming off of this stuff. And from binging for one week, each day goes by its gets worst.
Much in the same way I can't handle ketamine, or any substance I've abused, I don't think I'm able to control my intake of this compound.

-PLUR

Mania was the most prominent side effect from my experience. After my first 1 gram binge, I just felt confused, like I couldn't keep track of my thoughts or what was going on around me. It's not a particularly unpleasant feeling, but it certainly isn't close to being enjoyable. It's just a sense of confusion, almost as though your attention span is shortened dramatically for a little while. It doesn't last too long, but it's enough to make me think twice about doing it so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.