View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone here any expieriences on shelf life of MXE?

i'm having some 6 months now in a dark & dry place and didnt feel loss of potency yet.
anyone had any older that still worked fine? whats the degradation curve aproximatly?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

When you bought it did you make sure pick up the one at the back of the fridge?

Man I bet you kept it in the bread bin just in case.

i had mine at room temp now (18-22 deg C), but i'm gonna store it airtight with dessicants and oxygen absorbers in the freezer (at approx -20 deg C)

OMG I'm dying

I kept mine in a vaccum seal back as much as possible and try not to keep it exposed to air as much as I can, if you have a dehumidifyer that helps too.

Good to see every one is still delusional as fuck over here.. :)

ColtDan, I say this out of worry for your safety so don't hate me but if you are at the level of addiction that your posts from the last few days indicate, be aware that the side effects you experience and the actual side effects are probably quite different. There is a possibility that you are doing far more damage than you realize. Even simple drugs have an ability to do this and MXE is one tricky motherfucker of a drug.
Hit me up if you wanna talk, that also goes for any one else struggling.

Id agree there's some abuse to dependance potential there and I've seen the starting grounds of such in a friend but I think the risk factor heavily relates to the users profile type in Opiate, NMDA exposure directly to quite a wide range of psychological factors with really no specific direction in correlation by each and quite fluid in the demographic we would of seen if it continued in use. I mean for me it was coming from been to multiple triple digit morphia equipotent doses and back again and have history of disosiation natural to my psychological makeup and though sometimes during it's use it was like my consience beening fucked like a tramp giving it to a picked up off the floor scratch card winnings paid thousand dollar columbian glamour model hooker; I often came out of some of the uses like my "soul" for no better use of the word had just in it's own sort of way had a big "dry clean" or something to that degree. During use it was really when I felt like it and never done it on more than 4 consequtive days at once and really just had it for other reasons and interests so yeah had no dependency towards it and wasn't feeling at anytime like I could. Again going with what I said though suprise wouldn't hit me if the reverse came true in and all 4 other configurations people might identify as, I don't know it's just quite a personal drug isn't it? It's one that I can't really call amazing but I respect it with a sort I never have had for any other drug.

I don't know if anyone would agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.....

ive been doing it once a week for many many months, no dose higher than 100mg spread out, i can take it leave it. sometimes i dont touch it for weeks. i dont think about MXE that often, im just intrigued by it. and i like to offer advice from experience on here. i expected its you thats having the problems

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a long time back then you were dosing every day, came back and saw that post above and was worried.

when have i been dosing every day? ive never dosed every day. i advice people against it, it turns people manic batshit crazy, like it appears a few people on here have ended up, typing walls of crazy shit. which is why i wouldnt be stupid enough to dose every day.

yes i type a lot about it... ONCE A WEEK/2 WEEKS/OR OVER USEAGE

I've seen insinuation towards really "avid" mxe users and how they talk etc on D forum you know *loopy* Does it happen often

idk these new batches i dont get manic from them anymore? and i feel it has lost its social boosting qualities.

I always get very loopy after day one of a bag of MXE. Gotta watch it in public or you can make an ass of yourself

idk these new batches i dont get manic from them anymore? and i feel it has lost its social boosting qualities.

Sounds to me like tolerance if you've been using it often. Give it a break and see if that helps. If you're in any doubt of the quality of the batches themselves then don't use that vendor again and find someone more reliable.

hey. i might just be susceptible but i thought i was going to die after i got out of my hole. like seriously convinced and prayed just in case. turns out it was just a panic attack. i think? can panic attacks get so bad that it makes your eyes hurt?

hey. i might just be susceptible but i thought i was going to die after i got out of my hole. like seriously convinced and prayed just in case. turns out it was just a panic attack. i think? can panic attacks get so bad that it makes your eyes hurt?

Panic attacks can sometimes cause physical pain yeah. It's also possible the eye pain was related to high blood pressure caused by the MXE. Or even something else. What was your dosage? Were you on any other drugs/medication too?

, from what I've read, and understand, MxE depletes dopamine, I'm fairly certain I've simply depleted all my dopamine and now I'm just running on nothing but the extras. I know it takes months to replenish dopamine,?

I might be wrong, but i though dopamine was easily, quickly and readily replenished by good diet etc. A good source being loading up on carbs like tons of pasta...

So, it's safe to say with a good diet and exercise, dopamine is replenished quickly?

I have nothing to worry about then. I eat nothing but fresh food. No fast food. Plenty of water. I exercise every day, I'm conscious of what I put into my body at all times. I'm simply worried I may be doing too much, and ultimately harming my dopamine receptors somehow. I know the body has a miraculously way of recovering in due time though. Okay. Good. Now I feel more confident I am doing okay.

My goal, as of now, is to take a few days off. Gonna try not to do anything substances, simply to allow my body, my mind and my soul to recover. It's tough. But I know it can be done. And when it is done, I will be very pleased with myself for having done so.

a good diet and exercise helps but... if your worried your doing too much, your doing too much

a good diet and exercise helps but... if your worried your doing too much, your doing too much

Too true, too fucking true. All this I've already realized before I even asked. I know I need a break. A few days off. It's so hard though. Physically, I feel great. It's just mentally I crave that fix. My ego want's pleasure, and this is the easiest thing to resort to.

I'd really love to just knock my use down to maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I know that's not the greatest, but it's a start. It's better than using every day, like I've been doing for the past few weeks. I'm gonna try and not do any tomorrow. Hell, I keep saying the same thing though, "I won't do any tomorrow" but I always end up caving in and doing some.

You think you need a break of a few days? Get a grip dude, you need to lay off of this shit for a month, if not forever.

If you think quitting mxe is hard then i advise you stay far far away from speed, opiates, cigarettes, benzos, booze spice blends, etc... :\

If you think quitting mxe is hard then i advise you stay far far away from speed, opiates, cigarettes, benzos, booze spice blends, etc... :\

As though I haven't been addicted to those before? lol.

I went through an Alcohol addiction, as well as a 2 year long Opiate + Benzo addiction. MxE is addictive, very much so psychologically. As is any drug. Any substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.