Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on the ego.

Agreed on different synths and strengths of MXE.

I actually tried bombing/parachuting 30mg of the American stuff today and it felt like a really messy disoriented high.
It was a much cleaner and oriented high up the nose a few weeks back but not half as strong or long lasting like the UK stuff with chunks in it that used to hit harder and longer.

I'll be damned if I haven't developed a tolerance to the USA MXE already before even getting into it.
The UK stuff was better for sure. The USA stuff doesn't work half as good for me unless I eat it and then I don't like the oral high as much as the snorting high.

I sealed up the last of my mexy in a glass vial. Now I can't get into it if I wanted to. =D
Break glass for emergency.
Guess that means I'll hang up the MXE hat for a while.

@ Mr. Meowfish: I do absolutely understand what you're meaning and i also think their are different synths, which seem to be available for some longer time. I bet your USA-MXE looks brilliant white, somewhat between powdery and salty, while the older one, UK-Style-Stuff is a tiny bit more offwhite with chunks in it and has almost the same consistency!?

There should be also a more yellowish stuff, never seen that, which seems to be more impure than the above mentioned ones.

Yes the off yellowish stuff was less potent per MG but would still kick your ass. That was the one I had my best trip on with 200mg. Seemingly about twice the dose I would normally need to rocket away with the 100mg UK stuff.

I did make it to a hole snorting 100mg of the USA stuff but the hole wasn't half as good as the UK holes.

Either that, or after a full month break my tolerance was still high enough to make the fine white USA synth seem half as potent for your nostril as the good chunky UK.

I also keep hearing about a "tan-ish" batch. Tan in color.

Might see if i can go for a few months without MXE. no real urge to do it again, although it would be nice. just sends me too manic for days after. thoughts racing, kinda obsessing about things. nothing bad though, infact its good. but not good to do it weeks on end, the afterglow lasts for fucking ages

There are obviously different synths, but it's ridiculous to talk about "US," "UK," or "continental" MXE when there's nothing stopping any nation's vendor from importing from elsewhere. There's no telling if one yellowish batch is the same synth as another yellowish batch, and the same is true for brilliant white or off white or chunky. Only proper tests can tell, and you'd need a separate test for every single bag you buy to really know anything for sure about the relevant difference because you can't know whether the retailer bought a new synth, changed suppliers, etc.

If MXE is impure, though, it may very well have intrinsically different effects than more pure MXE because similar compounds like PCP often have psychoactive impurities like PCC. Look at this analysis of what was sold as 4-MeO-PCP. 18/33rds of it are friggin PCC, and 1/33rds are 4-MeO. I've asked in the 4-MeO thread about the possibility of MXE synths containing PCC and have yet to get an answer, but PCC is verified active and toxic. There may be other active impurities in MXE that are not PCC. I couldn't really say as I'm no chemist, but yeah, with a fairly high dosage compound like MXE you may be ingesting substantial milligrams of active impurities. Getting a definitive answer, or at least a knowledgeable guess, about the PCC question regarding MXE needs to happen.

Edit: Also, PCC is Schedule II, so if you got busted with MXE and it does have PCC as an impurity an analysis would qualify you for prosecution for possession of a Schedule II narcotic and thus also potential tag team ass reaming in prison. 4-MeO-PCP almost definitely will have some PCC in it so far as I've read...

This is how your tag team ass reaming would be initiated:
NSFW:

mwiz+ballbounce.jpg

The Grimm Reamer: You're in Captain Fierce Cock!
CFC: Fuck yeah I am. This chump ended up here because he thought he was buying something legal. I'ma bleed this sucka bitch hard and learn 'im a lesson!
TGR: Bwah ha ha! Fuck it. Let's double stuff this Twinkie!

Last edited:
I ordered 10g of the U.S. stuff. It tastes salty as hell. And so uncomfortable to snort because it is like sand. I miss the old U.K fluffy stuff. I miss the mania I got from it. This stuff I just can't get manic off of it. Made me think I could do it every day. I was doing more than 100mg of it each night and last night it all came crashing down. It was a slow climb starting a couple weeks ago. 80mg capsuled up on the first day. Went up to 100, then 120, 150, 175, and then last night 200mg at once. Tolerance was rising which is why I thought I could do it. I went into the most confused fucked up state ever. I ALMOST flushed my stash because it was at that moment I finally realized what I was doing to myself. I realized how much this stuff makes me think dosing 200mg at once will lead to no consequences. I realized how I convinced myself it was okay to be doing 150+mg each night. Even at these dosages I can barely get into a good hole. I am so glad I got a refund for this shit. Last night I convinced myself that it was time for a good long break. I hope I can control myself long enough to not do any of my 7g of U.S. garbage and more importantly not touch the couple grams of U.K stuff I still have. I realize now that if I continue this road it will fuck up my chances of going into Navy. So from this day, until June 21, my ship date, I only plan to get high 3 times. Once from the 4-HO-MET that should be here in a week, once from 6-apb, and one more decent hole. I am sorry for all this ranting, mods can delete this post if they want, but writing this somehow helps me confirm myself. And maybe it will make somebody else see how much of a fucker this stuff can be.

Is it generally agreed upon most people that smoking bud (past a small hit) turns the feeling into a mess? Something of a hangover-like fuzz that makes my head feel like an anti-headache, but not in a good way. It mixes LOVELY with drinking!

Some people really love the mix but for me it was the same as you described, getting stoned while on MXE just left me feel really weird and not in a good way at all. It actually seemed to reduce the euphoria and enjoyable effects, while increasing some of the side-effects, and not leaving me feeling stoned. Strange because I find Ketamine + Weed a wonderful combination. I guess it's the dopaminergic effects at play again.

I'm agreed on MXE + Alcohol, that was my favourite combination with this drug. Though I did notice some significant respiratory depression particularly at higher doses, so I suspect it's not the safest of combinations, and wouldn't advise it unless the dose of MXE and amount of alcohol consumed are kept very low.

One random question for you all, does anyone else get constipated for a day or two after doing MXE? Not like having to shit and not being able to, but straight not needing to and not being able to...

Like other dissociatives MXE is likely to have some action on mu-opioid receptors. While the actual opioid effects seem to be minimal, and not even at all noticeable for many users, it's possible this opioid action is enough to cause the constipation you're experiencing. This is rather common with opiates/opioids. I've not experienced it with MXE, but I've kept amounts low and infrequent to avoid the potential damage.

Happy journeys all :) MXE has really opened up a spiritual side of me that even LSD/DMT/misc. weren't able to.

Just be careful with what you believe. MXE made me more delusional than any other drug ever has, and I believed it was some kind of a miracle when I was on it, only to discover later after stopping that was yet another delusion, and one that was damaging my health.

By all means, I think this is an interesting drug, and can be some good fun if use is kept sporadic. There is also some spiritual potential there if you keep the dosage in the right range and avoid building up any sort of tolerance (as by that point the experience becomes more and more dominated by the stimulation and mania, and not the therapeutic dissociation). However, despite this I think the psychological dangers are quite real and I found this substance more addictive than anything else I've ever had the pleasure of consuming, so keep a watchful eye on your usage and be careful. :)

There are obviously different synths, but it's ridiculous to talk about "US," "UK," or "continental" MXE when there's nothing stopping any nation's vendor from importing from elsewhere.

I just called it like that because i referred to what Mr. Meowfish wrote, but i'm sure this "US-Stuff" was also circulating in the EU, at least in 2011.

Whatever, i'm surprised about the people, even those who're regulary said how nice this stuff is, which become more and more into this "I think it's not that good for me atm"-phase, right after some people mentioned the risks of taking it on a regular basis.

I for myself experienced also some physical side effects, but i honestly don't know if i could relate them to my almost regular, but even though not that massive MXE use in the past few months. But, who knows? Could also be from doing that while doing also some hard work @ the gym, perhaps also because of that and my stressfull working days in the past time, and it could surely also being related to at least a dozen other factors, them altogether or just one.

As we read, due to the working mechanism of MXE it is absolutely possible to overextend oneself without even recognizing it, as it's becoming more and more pronounced that a substance like the lovely MXE tends to "mask" such conditions, at least for a limited amount of time.

It's like with the afterglow, the anti-depressant feeling it gives, it IS there, it WORKS, but it works BOTH ways.
Trough all those reflections, it really showed me some things, made me think about me and my life, changed me for a better - on a persistent basis and not just in a delusional way, and i NEVER even consumed more than 60mg in total.

What i wanna say here is, that i also think there's no good in regular use, like with almost everything.
Prob is, some things are almost too nice to handle ;)

Last edited:
gonna use this stuff in very low doses from now on once a week and not re-dose, cant be bothered to try and hole anymore or get properly dislocated, or end up confused and wonky, quite enjoy the low dose speedy-ness. excellent appetite suppressant as well

gonna use this stuff in very low doses from now on once a week and not re-dose, cant be bothered to try and hole anymore or get properly dislocated, or end up confused and wonky, quite enjoy the low dose speedy-ness. excellent appetite suppressant as well
dislocated, haha typo.

Small doses are ftw, they work good as anti depressent, stimulant or relaxation, i also noticed 30mg dose after waking up helped me with alot of pain from my broken thumb.

Sexy, Mexy.
Quite complexing.
Dissociated dissorienting,
Drunken cross-eyed fantasy.
Lesson of the decade it be.
Wobbly, wonky balance!

Please.

Vortexing reality,
With a 100mg dose in me.
Splitting seems of sanity,
holing through space galaxies.
Hope I come back mania free,
Full of insights to better we.

Now I spread the love.

Fun, Scary and Funny..
What happens in there.
Can't explain to others,
Unless they try or care.
I've had my share now,
Likely too much.

A small vial stashed away patiently awaits my touch.

Can't forget.
Memory so detailed.
Of the ride I took
on MXE's tail.
We'll meet again one more time,
after stores have closed all sales.

..and nobody remembers. But us.

What is MXE you say?
I can't explain it even today.
Overseas from far away,
wish the best was here to stay.
You can get it local,
That's understood.

But the jig is up, isn't half as good.

Remembering the times I had,
the crazy binging,
I'm kinda glad.
Maybe it's better to say,
My MXE use ended yesterday.
No extra cash anyway..

Gonna miss you Mexy.
Your pal,
-EWO.
=D

Might see if i can go for a few months without MXE. no real urge to do it again, although it would be nice. just sends me too manic for days after. thoughts racing, kinda obsessing about things. nothing bad though, infact its good. but not good to do it weeks on end, the afterglow lasts for fucking ages

From yesterday to today. I think this guys post belong in TDS. Mxe is apparently quite addictive. If it weren't so hard to walk on the stuff, it would be nearly perfect.

it's really kind of scary/sad to see ya'll swearing off this stuff over and over again. makes me question whether I would ever try it given my 6 month affair with ketamine.

Let's talk tolerance!

I've continued to get from my U.S. Based Vendor, whom I know receives from China. This stuff, I've always enjoyed. Though, the more and more I do it, the less and less I feel. Tolerance? Without a doubt. Still getting fucked up? I totally do. Is it worth it? I can't help but feel like it's not.

Let's take breaks! How long of a break do you consider a good amount of time for MxE to hit you good again? To be totally honest, from what I've read, and understand, MxE depletes dopamine, I'm fairly certain I've simply depleted all my dopamine and now I'm just running on nothing but the extras. I know it takes months to replenish dopamine, so...what do you say? What shall I do? I have 5g left, would really prefer not to go through it senselessly. I want a reason to use it, not just for the sake of doing it.

So, how do you feed your mind? How do you keep your brain, off Em, Ex, E?

So, how do you feed your mind? How do you keep your brain, off Em, Ex, E?
If you're not a regular pot smoker, pot. I've not tried it, but nitrous might work, too. It's a super short term NMDA antagonist so it might be enough to tickle your receptors. I think for some people this might be enough to give them a taste and go on with their sober night or be satisfied with moving on to pot or booze (which is also a mild NMDA antagonist), but with others just taking a nip of an NMDA antagonist will probably act more like an appetizer. Still, if you're of the latter crowd a box of 24 chargers won't last long so you'll be out of your appetizer and back to where you started with MXE addiction in no time. It's worth a shot. You might also try amantadine or memantine if you can find them at an overseas pharmacy website. I have zero experience with these, and I'm certainly not vouching for their safety taken as an MXE substitute. I just know they're both NMDA antagonists of the lighter variety (I don't think you can get "high" from them, but they might still help). How effective any of these are will also depend on what you're psychologically addicted to. If it's the mania, probably none of these will help. I definitely would not recommend DXM, as daily use of that is likely worse for you than MXE.

I'd also suggest renting a safety deposit box and keeping your MXE there if it's really a problem. Most people are likely to get cravings at night, I think, but the bank is closed then. At the same time, you can just go and get access the next day if you really want to, which is faster than buying more -- so it's preventative on two fronts so long as you return it to the box the next day.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and words JesusGreen, will definitely keep everything you said in mind :)

Good to see every one is still delusional as fuck over here.. :)

ColtDan, I say this out of worry for your safety so don't hate me but if you are at the level of addiction that your posts from the last few days indicate, be aware that the side effects you experience and the actual side effects are probably quite different. There is a possibility that you are doing far more damage than you realize. Even simple drugs have an ability to do this and MXE is one tricky motherfucker of a drug.
Hit me up if you wanna talk, that also goes for any one else struggling.

from what I see Colt is just fine. He's been doing it once a week for a while now which is something I can't do. I would go 2 weeks on doing it once a week and then on week 3 I am doing it every day. I would call him, due to what he is always posting, responsibly obsessed. :p

I'd just like to voice emphatically the possible theraputic use this novel chemical had, first hand experience I can vouch for it's use in opiate withdrawal, the other things about it are really hard to put into words.

It's effects on a social level I was going to say in relation to communication inter and intra I'm planning on putting up a detailed report which I really think some people will apreciate, it happened a few months ago and me and my friend kind of wouldnt be hesitant talking about that night as one of the best. If not best something else, it does weird thing's it effects you artistically too, before we went on this total never done before adventure we improvised this song on the spot and we had the laptop recording and what we said and sounds we made I think people interested in disociatives and philosophy or should I say pseudo-philosophy pruned off your head in it's use is beyond belief, I also did this which was something completly new and has still not even been able to be classed by my friends so I've kind of named my own style Ambistep Hah.

http://open.spotify.com/track/5xSwRj6Ib7WP235kciapfk

Sexy, Mexy.
Quite complexing.
Dissociated dissorienting,
Drunken cross-eyed fantasy.
Lesson of the decade it be.
Wobbly, wonky balance!

Please.

Vortexing reality,
With a 100mg dose in me.
Splitting seems of sanity,
holing through space galaxies.
Hope I come back mania free,
Full of insights to better we.

Now I spread the love.

Fun, Scary and Funny..
What happens in there.
Can't explain to others,
Unless they try or care.
I've had my share now,
Likely too much.

A small vial stashed away patiently awaits my touch.

Can't forget.
Memory so detailed.
Of the ride I took
on MXE's tail.
We'll meet again one more time,
after stores have closed all sales.

..and nobody remembers. But us.

What is MXE you say?
I can't explain it even today.
Overseas from far away,
wish the best was here to stay.
You can get it local,
That's understood.

But the jig is up, isn't half as good.

Remembering the times I had,
the crazy binging,
I'm kinda glad.
Maybe it's better to say,
My MXE use ended yesterday.
No extra cash anyway..

Gonna miss you Mexy.
Your pal,
-EWO.
=D

She's almost like a dark horse isn't she?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see every one is still delusional as fuck over here.. :)

ColtDan, I say this out of worry for your safety so don't hate me but if you are at the level of addiction that your posts from the last few days indicate, be aware that the side effects you experience and the actual side effects are probably quite different. There is a possibility that you are doing far more damage than you realize. Even simple drugs have an ability to do this and MXE is one tricky motherfucker of a drug.
Hit me up if you wanna talk, that also goes for any one else struggling.

Lol.....

ive been doing it once a week for many many months, no dose higher than 100mg spread out, i can take it leave it. sometimes i dont touch it for weeks. i dont think about MXE that often, im just intrigued by it. and i like to offer advice from experience on here. i expected its you thats having the problems

Status
Not open for further replies.