View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a good MXE hole, a breakthrough on DMT or an ego death on mushrooms, you have a huge afterglow when it's over. That's your body saying "What the hell did you just do to me?!" haha
Or it could be saying "Thank You!!!" since dopamine is tied to the brains "reward" response. However, like anything, the reward response seems to diminish with over use. This leads to us becoming a little bit spoiled (possibly equating in more scientific terms to decreased dopamine or receptor downregulation.) Either way, we all know there can be "too much of a good thing." Kinda like having great food at every meal. There is no black line we can draw to say where "too much" begins.
(I'm thinking that this dopamine response was a natural response to an unnatural thing in both the case of MXE & good food!)

I can't believe the way people are acting in this thread now. Open up your minds and allow people to make their own decisions and formulate their own opinions about this substance....AND QUIT COMING DOWN SO HARD ON PEOPLE, IT HELPS NO ONE AND JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A DILDO. We all know drugs are bad....MMMKAY MR. MACKEY....People will always still use them how THEY see fit, illegal or legal, good idea or bad, you're just wasting space and sounding ignorant. Aren't you stiffs due back at the Republican National Convention anyways?? Your comments make me think you yourself would vote to make this compound illegal and ROB humankind from it's very novel abilities.

I used to frequent this board a few months ago when REAL methoxetamine was available, I unfortunately live in the United States of Ashitholeica and can no longer seem to find the actual legitimate shit ANYWHERE. I checked out some of the Chinese manufactured MXE and although it is definitely legit and uncut, it's just a completely different animal, although it has bits of what the real deal is about. This is just my personal speculation from trying the two seperate brands, but I think I can tell what makes the Chinese stuff so much different and in the end, not even close to as good. I think that they are using different proportions of the same molecules. Like instead of making the molecule with the frame of Ketamine, and then the insides of it are split equally 50/50 one part 3-meo-pcp for every one part PCE......if that makes sense, please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a chemist, I'm just explaining this from an informed/intelligent addicts perspective, sure I may not be a chemist, but I sure as hell know what this substance feels like, and what the substances that it is made out of are like on their own, as I have tried Ketamine, 3-meo-PCP, and PCE all on their own respectively, so I feel that I can genuinely tell what the differences in the chemical makeup of the drug are while in my body. I may be explaining the actual chemical makeup incorrectly, but please do not just disregard my comment for that. I'm intrigued to know the answer right or wrong.

Anyways, my point being.............The Chinese MXE feels MUCH more like 3-meo-PCP is the dominant molecule. 3-meo-PCP is not as euphoric as PCE, does not have as strong of an opiatesque feel to it........which is what gives you that nice warm fuzzy feeling inside.........and the visual aspect of it is completely different. I find it to be bit more wonky feeling, I felt much more clumsy and uncoordinated on the Chinese product............whereas I ALWAYS felt very on point, with an almost amphetamine like focus on the original AIRCR synthesized MXE. The difference is also very apparent when it comes down to the kind of visual distortions that you get from either substance. The UK manufactured product has MUCH more psychedelic and colorful visuals, making it feel like a MUCH more complete drug. The Chinese product has entirely different visual distortions..........I've found it to have very little full blown OEVisuals, while it has quite a different style of CEVisuals, much more cartoony and 3-meo-PCP like. You can REALLY start to tell the difference in substances though when injected. The UK stuff ALWAYS has a mild opiate like rush when injected IV, kinda like sparkly psychedelic dope....as long as you don't do too much, whereas the Chinese stuff..........has NO RUSH at all. This is what proves it in my opinion. Having injected 3-meo-PCP and PCE on different occasions multiple times, I can absolutely say that the UK product feels nearly identical to injected PCE.............the Chinese product is much more akin to 3-meo-PCP. My conclusion from these main differences is that the UK product was more heavily proportioned towards PCE.....while the Chinese product is more heavy on the 3-meo-PCP. I made be wrong CHEMICALLY speaking in that statement.......but that is ABSOLUTELY what the 2 different MXE types FEEL like...........both get the job done, one is just WAY BETTER at doing it.

All that being said, the Chinese product is still useful, just in a different way. It is much less manic and intoxicating than the other brand, so if you are using it mainly for anti-depressant and anti-anxiety purposes........it works much better. It has a lot less compulsion to re-dose and it takes considerably more to get out of control and start acting nuts. This makes for a much higher medicinal value, while the UK product is WAY better if you're trying to go bye-bye and have conversations with your furniture about Universal Harmony. If you want some quick depression relief...........go with the Chinese...........If you want to party and have actual fun, go for the AIRCR UK stuff, if you're lucky enough to be able to find it you fuckers.
All in all, I'm very thankful for the existence of this substance............it has helped give me the first depression free 6 months of my entire 28 years on this planet. SERIOUSLY. So whether you think using it daily is wrong or unwise or whatever..........people in my situation DON'T FUCKING CARE. I will risk my health and life to be happy and ENJOY being alive. What is the point in being alive.............if you really genuinely get NO enjoyment out of it. I'll ALWAYS be willing to take a risk to feel better. End of story.

So what you're saying is, advising the use of a drug is ok but warning of its potential risks is tantamount to trying to control other people's lives? That's pretty hypocritical. In no way am I telling anyone what to do, and in no way do I really care what other people end up doing.

As an example, if someone comes up to me and says that smoking meth has really helped them a lot and they advise people to do it to relieve anxiety, I won't try and stop them from using. But I will inform them of why they may be harming themselves and providing potentially bad advise to others. This website is based on people helping each other to use drugs safely, and talking about the risks of substance abuse is part of that.

I'm not telling anyone to never use methoxetamine. Hell, I'm not telling people to not take it every day. But I am saying that if you use the drug frequently you should be prepared for brain damage. Bluelight is not about recklessly encouraging drug use, it's about recognizing that drug use is a fact of life, and attempting to make using drugs a decision that informed people can make with relative safety.

You are being very defensive and I see no reason to be. I don't care what drugs you use, why you use them or how often you use them, and if your use harms you it's your own business. But I will also provide a counter point to your reckless attitude about drugs, in hopes that people will be able to use in a responsible way instead of just "yeah dude I don't care if the drug is making my illness worse or damaging my bran, fuck these harm reduction pansies, lets party!!!1!!!!". Don't post your opinions on a public forum if you aren't ready for other people to disagree.

Edit- Also, I fucking love MXE and I use it on a semi regular basis. I never said drug use is bad, I said that drug use can potentially harm you, which is a fact.

Edit2- MXE is MXE, whether it's from China or anywhere else, different batches should only vary in potency, but the effects should always be the same. If the stuff you get now feels radically different from the stuff you used to get, it's probably a different drug. Perhaps one of your suppliers was selling you 3-meo-PCP instead of MXE or something, but MXE is MXE is MXE, one batch will not be any closer to PCE than another, because the chemical is always the same.

Last edited:
I think it has something to do with the teltilemine or whatever. That stuff they pass off as MXE.

I could feel a difference in the chunky stuff I got from the UK and the fine stuff I got from the USA. (not sure who's batches those are)

Not sure if it's my tolerance either, but I had a month or two break before trying the USA batch to catch my sanity and reflect.

Stuff is really pretty powerful and the fact that people can just bust out the CC and order more is slightly frightening and easy to get hooked to.

I got myself off crystal meth many years ago (had to move out of the city and leave everyone I knew behind to do so) and I'll get off MXE when I feel like it as well, but I've been humbled by it a number of times enough to realize what I'm messing with now. It's scary to realize people can just order up this stuff to their door and it's not even hard to come by.

I still think a lot of people are ignoring the fact that MXE is not technically legal.
All the places I have bought it from told me it's not for human consumption..

I don't consider this a legal high. This is not a weak wimpy fake drug that won't hurt you.
It's simply unscheduled here for now.

i have been using Mxe recently and in myself an other users i have found it to be non addictive. infact everyone of our group who bought a gram gave the rest away before they got down to the last 100mg.

i have been using Mxe recently and in myself an other users i have found it to be non addictive. infact everyone of our group who bought a gram gave the rest away before they got down to the last 100mg.
you are unlikely to get addicted to any drug in small quantities in a short time period. addiction is a process that takes weeks, months, and creeps up on you without realising. you used a gram, of course you found in non addictive.

So I've done MXE maybe 10-12 times now. Definitely my favorite chem to date. I've found all tiers of its effects produce a meditative, tranquil-state that I often use to meditate or watch classic films (Tree of Life on MXE = Amazing!). The drug is amazing at disconnecting mind and body CLEANLY. I feel like I'm in a hospital bed if I take some and then go lie down, as if it was specifically designed this way (and yes, I sort of know it was designed very specifically, and the thought of that trips me out when I'm on it.)

Is it generally agreed upon most people that smoking bud (past a small hit) turns the feeling into a mess? Something of a hangover-like fuzz that makes my head feel like an anti-headache, but not in a good way. It mixes LOVELY with drinking! I am a social fiend at the bar on a low bump of mxe, and find almost all of my social qualms that turn to awkward gestures go away, and I tell people what I'm truly feeling and thinking, and they respond greatly to it. I've carried over that feeling into my sober life, and it's actually having a great effect on my sociality.

One random question for you all, does anyone else get constipated for a day or two after doing MXE? Not like having to shit and not being able to, but straight not needing to and not being able to...

Happy journeys all :) MXE has really opened up a spiritual side of me that even LSD/DMT/misc. weren't able to.

we're in different countries, i've already been dragged into an ssri debate in this thread before and am not going to get drawn into another one. they work for me, physical addiction is a small price to pay for being alive.

You shouldn't have called someone ridiculous for stating that medically accepted treatments don't work for him, then. It's great that they work for you, but it's a fact that SSRIs often don't work and give people terrible side effects, so no, it is not ridiculous for someone to say that they don't work for them.

Didnt touch mxe over the weekend for the first time in months, not missing the afterglow yet

You shouldn't have called someone ridiculous for stating that medically accepted treatments don't work for him, then. It's great that they work for you, but it's a fact that SSRIs often don't work and give people terrible side effects, so no, it is not ridiculous for someone to say that they don't work for them.

erm, please show me where i did that?

Didnt touch mxe over the weekend for the first time in months, not missing the afterglow yet

Doing good bro.
I've just got a tiny stash in again myself and haven't even touched it yet either.
We should value this stuff for what it is and the great times we had with it.

I think if we chill for a good while our tolerance might begin to come back too. lol

Thats what i said when i ordered 3g to test out... but wait till you have a couple ounces laying around... pretty much impossible to stay out of, at least for me it was...

i haven't found it that addictive. compared to alcohol or stims i can take it or leave it. each to their own though. i started to find it alot more compelling after i started getting afterglows, thats when i realized the true beauty of it. could never do it day to day though, think itd fuck my memory up and turn me into a manic nutter

I begin to miss it after a few days.
I like the drunk come up feeling. So seductive and nicely warming and welcoming.

Has to be the easiest coming up psychedelically I've ever had. Plus you get all kinds of insights..
so I guess those are the reasons it's addictive for me. Easy to get, very welcoming to ingest and the weird thoughts you think up while on it.

I get zero anxiety about dosing MXE before I start for a night.
Not afraid to dose this stuff at all like I would be an eight of good shroom. Have to stop and think about shrooms, MXE wolf it right down without a second thought.

I begin to miss it after a few days.
I like the drunk come up feeling. So seductive and nicely warming and welcoming.

Has to be the easiest coming up psychedelically I've ever had. Plus you get all kinds of insights..
so I guess those are the reasons it's addictive for me. Easy to get, very welcoming to ingest and the weird thoughts you think up while on it.

I get zero anxiety about dosing MXE before I start for a night.
Not afraid to dose this stuff at all like I would be an eight of good shroom. Have to stop and think about shrooms, MXE wolf it right down without a second thought.

I know exactly what you mean by missing mxe. That feeling alone is going to make me take a long break, one that I don't end just for a "little" bump.

Sorry, "laughable," kinda splitting hairs though.

what i have said here is not what you have accused me of, laughable, ridiculous, or whatever, i didn't make any comment about his reaction to treatment.

I just had a realization.

I don't like stimulants all that much as they usually make me paranoid.
Well, the afterglow from a huge MXE hole stimulates the hell out of me.
I think during a paranoid stimulated afterglow or two is when I threw my MXE away a few times. lol

Seriously the afterglow on this stuff is crazy weird powerful.
Makes me shakey and paranoid. The normal MXE drunkeness and the MXE hole don't do that to me but the stimulated afterglow does.

I'm not sure if I like the afterglow or not now. haha, What the heck.
Haven't even used it for a bit and still figuring things out about it!
Weirdest chemical on earth.

That guy who called it a "Seductive Bitch" was exactly right.
That's exactly what this drug is.

Some hot ass chick that you want to know all about but you can't because every time you get too close she burns the hell out of you. Her name is Mexy.

Last edited:
It's a bit like PCP I think (more than a bit really), which is highly dopaminergic. The high from MXE feels to me a lot like high dose DXM or moderate dose PCP, and the after effects I get from MXE are similar to the ones I have gotten from PCP in the past.

very much like the other (relatively) safe dissociatives,

The high is a lot like PCP, and PCP is definitely a drug to use with great caution or not at all. I think we should treat MXE with the same caution as we would PCP. Stay safe.

this people.

dissociatives are very good at preventing you from noticing physical harm from use
as well as producing "manic" cycles, no doubt amazing revelations are to be had,
but to be done so in respect

we have all heard pcp horror stories, that is that superhuman feeling and afterglow
although mxe seems to controlled, WITH controlled usage

after small usage for two weeks, no ill effects to be reported..
<3 dissociatives

I feel the need to chime in and attest how addictive this chemical really is. I have been using mxe every day for atleast a month and time has flown by so fast it feels like a dream. I recently exhausted my stash and was left with only two sober days before i broke down and had to get more. Im starting to really notice the excess dopamine in my brain from using so much. I dont want to end up psychotic but fuck me i cant stop!

Also one of the main reasons i keep using is because im at the tail end of my sub taper and this shit really really helps.<3

I'm just not the kind of person who wants to tell anyone what to do or how to live their life, even recommendations....If you want to post facts for harm reduction, go right ahead. I used MXE daily for a good 5-6 months and I wrote a ways back about all of the HR type stuff that you will experience if you choose to use this compound like that. It will fuck you up, don't get me wrong...I still see amazing CEV all the time, even after quitting entirely for a good month. I just don't think it's anyone's place, whether you're the government or some average joe, to tell anyone how to use a substance. Saying "Damn, sounds like you've been using a lot" and saying "Damn, sounds like you need to take a break and re-think your life" are two entirely different viewpoints. Help people by helping them be careful and make educated decisions. Telling someone, "You're being bad, quit doing that" never got anyone anywhere.............that's all that I was saying. No hating. People just need to learn how to relay their experiences....WITHOUT passing judgement.

As for the difference in quality of MXE from China or otherwise.............I'm telling you, the stuff that I just received from a REPUTABLE US source is WAY different than the OG AIRCR stuff that I used to get from the UK for the prior 6 months. Everything about how it actually feels is completely different, and I REALLY REALLY doubt that it is 3-meo-pcp....I ordered 2 grams, and the place does stock 3-meo-pcp, but it costs the same price for 2 GRAMS of MXE as it does for 100mgs of 3-meo-pcp........and I've tried 3-meo-pcp and it's WAY different than what I have, or traditional MXE. You really cannot say that you know what 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE is all about until you have injected it IV. If you haven't, then you just don't know. When injected, the drug has a VERY specific rush, feeling, and taste to it...one that cannot be mistaken. The product I currently have is different........but I would still call it Methoxetamine. I would understand and agree that it was weaker IF I got the same effects from doing more.........but the effects are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, although it does seem quite similar. The most obvious component missing........the opiate-esque rush that you get when using IV. The American product has no rush, even at 50mg. The UK product had an OVERPOWERING rush at 50mg, and a downright DELIGHTFUL rush at 25mgs. It is a different substance made with the same formula.

Take Ketamine for an example. Sure you start out with the same basic formula, but then you can end up with different kinds of Ketamine just by changing the proportions of the R + S isomers...They say that most Ketamine is Racemic (A blend of both isomers) but there are variety's that have different proportions of Isomers. Like instead of 50/50 R+S, they'll make it 70% R isomer and 30% S isomer. I've read in Ketamine threads on BL about users who have tried a variety a K brands and said the ones that were NOT racemic, while they still felt like Ketamine, were not entirely the same.......This leads me to believe that the same thing could be possible with MXE, being that it's an analog of Ketamine. It looks to me that the whole concept of making MXE like Ketamine was by taking the framework or body of Ketamine, and then inserting 3-meo-pcp and PCE into it respectively like the R + S isomers of K. If this is the concept of MXE, then why would it be so unbelievable that they could make the proportions of 3-meo-pcp and PCE DIFFERENT to give their product a distinct feeling which could make someone choose to buy from them instead of someone else in a world overrun by a million so called Methoxetamine dealers. Would it be so hard to believe?? And the source that I received the odd MXE from claim that they themselves synthesize a lot of their products, which makes me think even more that this is a possibility.

Again, if my presumptions are way the fuck off base, please feel free to correct me. I am always interested in learning more about chemistry, and drugs in general. Especially the great ones. Peace fellow BL'ers. Don't give in to your EGO..........they're what's ruining OUR world right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.