• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be very happy when everyone quits calling this shit similar to ketamine. Mainly refering to people irl and not in this forum.

ColtDan-why not do ketamine and just fuck the methoxetamine? Ketamine is good on its own why add something like methoxetamine in with it. Total waste of drugs imo.

To J.Wallace. You're not addicted after using it for three days in a row. You have no addiction regardless of increases in the three days of dosing. Yea you should stop doing it and play with something else. I dont know why anyone would want to do this everyday. Yea its fun but it never seemed fun enough to just do everyday. Sounds like a waste of drugs. Just sit on what you have now and if you cant you know where the problem lies...

ColtDan-why not do ketamine and just fuck the methoxetamine? Ketamine is good on its own why add something like methoxetamine in with it. Total waste of drugs imo.

i dont mix them. ive got MXE left. they're different drugs, mxe was cheaper, goes further, lasts longer. aint gonna ditch it, i like themboth so i may end up doing mxe once week, k the next, etc

To J.Wallace. You're not addicted after using it for three days in a row. You have no addiction regardless of increases in the three days of dosing. Yea you should stop doing it and play with something else. I dont know why anyone would want to do this everyday. Yea its fun but it never seemed fun enough to just do everyday. Sounds like a waste of drugs. Just sit on what you have now and if you cant you know where the problem lies...

I went through an entire gram in 4 days almost 2 weeks ago, then in the past 3 days I went through half a gram already. I know this isn't an addiction in the sense that I'm physically craving the drug, but psychologically I'm already getting very attached to it. I don't really have anything at the moment I'd really like to play around with. Weed? Been done with that for a few months now. K? Too expensive where I live, much rather just do MXE. Pills? Been down a long hard road with Opiates, already know that's not a smart path to take.

I went through an entire gram in 4 days almost 2 weeks ago, then in the past 3 days I went through half a gram already. I know this isn't an addiction in the sense that I'm physically craving the drug, but psychologically I'm already getting very attached to it. I don't really have anything at the moment I'd really like to play around with. Weed? Been done with that for a few months now. K? Too expensive where I live, much rather just do MXE. Pills? Been down a long hard road with Opiates, already know that's not a smart path to take.
O.K. Now please do not take this personal but MXE isnt the smartest path either and if its not something you know why bother take the chance to find out after reading all these mxe related topics/posts on bl. I think if you have access to ketamine and you would rather get methoxetamine theres something wrong with the Ketamine quality in then I would say just smoke some weed. I was really trying to just throw out there sobriety..maybe reality. You dont seem to have any current daily addictions so why start one with a drug with less forgiving after effects. Just think before you go buy more or do more. It just seems like you have excuses but the sad truth is your excuses for doing more have major flaw.

At my peak i was using about a gram and a half a day... for me its nearly inpossible not to do it all the time when i had large quantitieslaying around... usually an ounce or more... but quotting is as simple as not buying more... no withdrawls or anything just kinda bored for a couple days thinking "if i was on mxe this boring day wouldnt be boring"..

Spice blends on the other hand proved to be as hard to quit as high powered opiates... and similar withdrawl symptoms too, that lasted over a week

deffinetely cut down. thats excessive. it'll make you very manic in the end, eyes_wide_opens posts are a good example, sounded like he lost the plot. plus it made me kinda manic for awhile constantly banging on about the afterglow and repeating myself on here
restrict yourself and discipline yourself, ive still kept it to once a week and its done me proud, glad i gave it a miss this week though. need a break now and again, and my use is fuck all compared to some. cant imagine bashing loads of it daily

Lol, Good to see you recognized this. Much respect to you man. I've typed plenty of stupid shit on these fourms while on the influence only to take back everything I said the next day.

O.K. Now please do not take this personal but MXE isnt the smartest path either and if its not something you know why bother take the chance to find out after reading all these mxe related topics/posts on bl. I think if you have access to ketamine and you would rather get methoxetamine theres something wrong with the Ketamine quality in then I would say just smoke some weed. I was really trying to just throw out there sobriety..maybe reality. You dont seem to have any current daily addictions so why start one with a drug with less forgiving after effects. Just think before you go buy more or do more. It just seems like you have excuses but the sad truth is your excuses for doing more have major flaw.

Forgive me, but I don't see the point is condemning Wallace's choice, and then proclaiming a different route you perhaps enjoy more. It sounds as if you're advocating there's something inherently wrong with MXE use, while proclaiming the use of ketamine and marijuana, both of which are probably equally to more addictive. Yes, weed is addictive. I believe it takes far more willpower to leave the green scene behind than breaking up with MXE. I left weed behind long ago after seven years being an almost daily smoker. Please don't promote the use of cannabis to someone who has already stated they are done with it.

MXE.... she was my lover now she just scratches my back in blind furies.

MXE.... she was my lover now she just scratches my back in blind furies.

ahahhhahhahahaha!!

...still... better your back than your balls

I feel like a big reason people run into problems with this drug is because it is so often referred to as "an alternative to ketamine," and "mket" and just the general comparisons to ketamine. Kids hear this and think its like k and they rack up huge lines and redose way too much and end up holing out and doing something stupid. IMO this drug should never be compared to ketamine (besides them both being arylcyclohexylamines). MXE lasts way longer, you need to ingest way less, and unlike ketamine you can unknowlingly get up and walk around when youre holing.

ive never used pcp but I feel like mxe probably feels more like that than ketamine can anyone who has used them both give any insight?

*snorts some mxe* yeah I think that would be interesting, A PCP users perspective on MXE.

On an mxe note, I almost always do like 15 - 30 mg doses, and alot of ppl say these low doses are stimulating, but I find more of a relaxing opiate effect and I often do it before bed and then drift off to sleep. I like that it has an opiate / benzo like effect to it at low doses for me but is not physically addicting like opiates or benzos would be which I avoid for that reason. At a slightly higher dose I get robo legs, drunken sensations, trippy sensations for sure, and at higher doses it does keep me awake, like smoking a sativa. I wouldn't say I've ever m-holed exactly, I do small doses every few evenings.

Regarding insufflating MXE, does anyone else have an intensely irritated nasal passageway for 3-5 days after snorting MXE? Initially snorting is smooth and clean with no irritation, and my nose stays normal throughout the trip, but towards the end of the trip the nostril I used to snort will become congested. In the following days that same nostril will be itchy on the inside and develop and discharge excessive mucus. On some occasions I've used both nostrils to snort, and on others I've chosen to use only one, and in both circumstances only the nostrils I use become blocked during the come-down and take up to a week to completely clear. Flushing my sinuses by snorting some water up my nose helps drain it and sooth the irritation, but not by much.

Delsyd said:

I find that dissociatives, even more so than opiates in some ways, can provide a sense of fulfillment/meaning in life. And as such, yeah they're gonna be bad for your emotional state, especially if you quit. If you find the same appeal in them, you best treat dissociatives with the same fear and caution you do opiates.

There is some bullshit going around. Pretty sure the last batch I had was cut with baking soda, and who knows what else. When vaped off foil, a significant amount of residue was left behind, compared to other batches that left behind about as much residue as BTH would*. Please do as much research as possible before ordering, especially now that the compound has been banned in the UK.

*It also burns a tiny bit going up the nose (very very minute pain, nowhere near 4FA pain), and if I recall correctly proper MXE goes up there as easily and painlessly as good cocaine.

Forgive me, but I don't see the point is condemning Wallace's choice, and then proclaiming a different route you perhaps enjoy more. It sounds as if you're advocating there's something inherently wrong with MXE use, while proclaiming the use of ketamine and marijuana, both of which are probably equally to more addictive. Yes, weed is addictive. I believe it takes far more willpower to leave the green scene behind than breaking up with MXE. I left weed behind long ago after seven years being an almost daily smoker. Please don't promote the use of cannabis to someone who has already stated they are done with it.

Have you read any of these threads all the way through?! They are all filled with literally nothing but high talk,addiction, and bad times. How Is weed more addictive than MXE? I am Not saying theres shit wrong with using MXE. You're reading wrong or I'm typing badly. I was telling Mr. J.Wallace that opiates are just as bad as a path as everyday MXE use but probably, who knows theres no info to back it up, to a lesser extent. I don't think theres anything addicting about Weed. Its certainly more natural than a research chemical. I have nothing against MXE or research chemicals but its just fucking stupid to take it everyday. How is it on the same level as weed to you. Theres a big flaw in your logic imo but obviously you think the same with what I am trying to point out.

I think we need to define some terms lol

Addiction = continuing behavior despite adverse consequences (example, spending money on drugs or gambling, or hookers, instead of bills, food, family, etc.)

Dependency = physiological (i.e. you have physical withdrawals if you dont take a drug on schedule)

Habituation = doing an activity in a regular pattern

You can be a habitual user without being addicted or dependent, but not the other way around...

Just adding my opinion. Cannabis is a very powerful drug easily capable of swallowing the user whole, just like anything else.

I've heard ketamine affects the kidneys, how about MXE?
There are reports of chronic ketamine use causing renal damage (just google it -- plenty of results). Less is known about MXE obviously, but according to one extreme case study it probably causes kidney failure (and coma) in very high doses. We're talking about 3 grams all at one time in this case, literally 150X a moderate dose for most dissociative naive people. It was also combined with high doses of 25C and 2C-P, but it strikes me as unlikely that those would cause kidney failure, at least at the doses reported. I wouldn't be surprised if chronic moderate to high dosing of MXE is hard on, and ultimately damaging to, the kidneys. I don't really think any dissociatives can be used day in day out like friggin coffee without catching up to people in a serious way -- even though there are a lot of people who really would love it if that kind of use was OK. Here's the 3g overdose report.

Status
Not open for further replies.