• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Good point. I'm just not sure that personal drug use presents enough of a danger to others to warrant the necessity for a "drug licensing" system. Pretty much the only person you're endangering when you abuse drugs is yourself, with some rare exceptions, I would say. I could be wrong, though.
It's not that I don't believe in drug liberation. It's simply the way I see a plausible concession and compromise on behalf of drug users to be incorporated into the legal system. It's what I feel should be offered in sacrifice to make it happen as soon as possible. Then let history suss it out.

Umm, didn't you do that to get your driver's license? You would prefer we strap toddlers into cars and roll them onto the autobahn?

I'm nearly 30 years old and I don't have a driver's license. I drove for many years without one, and I was one of the safest drivers I know. I don't have a license for anything.

And no, of course I wouldn't prefer we "strap toddlers into cars and roll them onto the autobahn". I'd prefer people stop being mindless slaves and looking to momma and poppa government for stamps of approval that they are worthy enough to carry out certain tasks.

Last edited:
^I am thirty years old. I've never been in an accident and I see how following the rules of the road helped ensure that.

I'm nearly 30 years old and I don't have a driver's license. I drove for many years without one, and I was one of the safest drivers I know. I don't have a license for anything.

And that is wonderful for -you-, a person of decidedly able ability and sharp cognition. But not all people are like this, in fact, quite unfortunately, a large majority of people aren't like you. That's not to say that most people aren't capable of learning how to drive - but many aren't as able as you, that is, we have to make sure they can actually safely drive before we let them drive!

Drugs are different, of course, because it's all about what you're doing to yourself and your own body. But when you're operating large machinery that can kill people due to inability, I think it's quite reasonable that we make sure those who drive can pass some minimum standards of safe driving. Shouldn't be hard for you to just get a driver's license, eh? ;)

And no, of course I wouldn't prefer we "strap toddlers into cars and roll them onto the autobahn". I'd prefer people stop being mindless slaves and looking to momma and poppa government for stamps of approval that they are worthy enough to carry out certain tasks.
I'd prefer that, too. I've just never seen it happen on a large scale throughout history. Realism ~= Idealism.

I think the drivers license is a perfect example of taking an inherently dangerous activity and educating and setting guidelines/regulations for the people who partake to minimize risk... they dont make driving illegal because people die or get hurt doing it...

But with drugs they do... all that does is make people secretive about it... leading to the spread of misinformation... as well as loss of regulations, thereby increasing the risk involved...

Well said

Is MXE ok to take after doing K?

Last edited:
MXE is a life-changing drug man...seriously i've had some of the most amazing insights on high doses and seen so many new things. I think it's time to take a break for me tho because the past few weeks of using it have been absolute insanity. Still glad I got to try the pure MXE and experience an amazing new drug.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced bad indigestion after using mxe? The first time I tried it, I experienced indigestion for a couple of weeks afterwards which was quite painful. At that time I couldn't sure that it was actually mxe that caused it. Then I tried it a second time the other day, and I'm getting the exact same pain I experienced before. Pain in my chest and abdomen, usually after eating, which comes and goes. Nothing crippling but it is annoying! Both the doses I had were pretty moderate (I think it was 15mg the first time, then 25), and these were separated by a period of over a year... I went abroad to work, then randomly found my stash a few months after coming home.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if I started feeling adverse affects if I was taking tons of the stuff on a regular basis, but it's pretty strange to get this after just having a small amount. I have a feeling it could be due to dehydration - even though I drank quite a lot while I was on it, I found it massively dehydrating, and I wonder if this is my body reacting to that. Clearly there's something in it that doesn't agree with me, so I'm not going to take it again, but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same. It's a shame because I thought it was pretty nice. Hopefully with the impending (or has it already happened?!) ban I'll be able to palm it off onto someone fairly easily :p

Well said

Is MXE ok to take after doing K?

Ive not had any issues with mxe and k taken together... not to say there may not be but ive yet to experience or witness any...

And ive witnessed about 75grams of mxe use... probly a quarter of that was with k.... about half of the mxe was consumed by me personally, the other half by friends i was with when they consumed it

MXE is a life-changing drug man...seriously i've had some of the most amazing insights on high doses and seen so many new things. I think it's time to take a break for me tho because the past few weeks of using it have been absolute insanity. Still glad I got to try the pure MXE and experience an amazing new drug.

agreed. its opened me up, benefited me a lot in various ways, love it. good in moderation

Ive not had any issues with mxe and k taken together... not to say there may not be but ive yet to experience or witness any...

And ive witnessed about 75grams of mxe use... probly a quarter of that was with k.... about half of the mxe was consumed by me personally, the other half by friends i was with when they consumed it

Ok mate thankyou for the info

Heh, every time I bump this shit I feel like it's related to NZT 48, the drug in the movie Limitless. I remember someone else said that in one of the MXE threads. At first you might not think of it, but once your MXE you might see the similarities.

i've had some of the most amazing insights on high doses and seen so many new things. I think it's time to take a break for me tho because the past few weeks of using it have been absolute insanity.

Very succinct summary of my own MXE experience, too.

Only problem is that now I'm finding it hard to take the much needed break. I never thought it was something I'd find hard to stop using because I find it quite taxing and am usually glad to return to normality after a binge. The problem is that I've been using it in frequent low doses recently, and this is where it gets very moreish. I know this has been reported many times before by people on here, but it's one of those things you have to experience for yourself: MXE can be very psychologically addictive.

After a year of using it I thought I wouldn't have any issues with stopping. But that was because I was only using it once a week or so, and only at mid to high doses. At those amounts I get a crazy epic experience which (like powerful trips) I have no desire to repeat too soon.

After a year of using it I thought I wouldn't have any issues with stopping. But that was because I was only using it once a week or so, and only at mid to high doses. At those amounts I get a crazy epic experience which (like powerful trips) I have no desire to repeat too soon.

Same here. I was dosing regularly, then thinking I had built some kind of a tolerance had accidentally dosed too much [i mean i scoped out at least a sixth of what was in a bag marked '1 gram' i hadn't gotten into yet apart from an allergy test] and haven't had any desire to touch the stuff since. I'm still experiencing the afterglow four days later. Usually I can't stay away from dosing 5-10mg [MXE] here and there, but now there's some kind of mental block holding me back. I've been off drugs ever since. A four day period of abstinence isn't much, but I don't have a desire to do drugs, and I'm not sure how long this feeling will last. I sort of had one of those, "Please, God, if you get me out of this I swear I'll never touch drugs again," moments during that last intense MXE trip. It's still holding. For how long idk, but for now it's good to be sober.

I think right now is the longest ive gone without MXE since i started using it a little over a year ago.
I would always take intermittent breaks in between getting new batches and it never seemed a big deal. Just my evenings were a bit more boring without it. But those breaks were all 1-2 weeks. This time around ive gone close to 2 months, though i did receive 2 grams of something claiming to be mxe last week but it was about 10x weaker and had a different consistency than im used to with mxe. those 2 grams were gone in days. Some dissociative efects were felt but the the uplifting social, euphoric effects of MXE were not there at all.

Now ive gone just over a month without any (not counting that bunk) and have noticed effects that may or may not be associated to excessive MXE use.
I often feel depressed or hopeless. I have no desire to be around friends or loved ones and really feel like im bringing them down just by being therer. I dont know what to do with myself and often find myself thinking that 100mg of MXE would sure make the situation alot more colorful and fun.
In that time i also slipped into an old addiction of IVing opioids, so i cant tell which is really causing the depressive effects. (i went about 2 weeks straight IVing oxycodone almost everday, some days mixed with mXe other days not)

Ive decided to get 1 more gram of what i know is legit MXE to see is if it helps with the feelings ive been having. If it doesnt i am going on a legitimate break from drugs for a few months to clear my head space and from there ill move on as i see fit.
But right now i cant waste time feling depressed when spring is springing up all around me. I need to be hiking, camping and spending time with friends.

Just a note of warning for those that think there are no side effects from exxesive use. Or that believe this is an instant anti depressent.

Ive been in the RC and psychedelics circle for a little over a decade now and what i learned is that these substances (dissociatives included ) deserve respect for the power that they contain. Trips are to be had, reflected on and learned from.

Sorry to be all preachy i just feel like its all catching up to me now.
But lesson beter learned now than later/never.

psood0nym said:
^I am thirty years old. I've never been in an accident and I see how following the rules of the road helped ensure that.

Good for you. I too follow the "rules of the road" if am I driving (which has nothing to do with having a license), in case you are implying that I don't. And I have never been in an accident either. I have been tuitioned fully, and know exactly what I am doing when I am behind the wheel, thank you very much. Furthermore, I drive with care and mindfulness, and respect for pedestrians and other drivers. All of which have absolutely zero to do with having a license.

But does having a license prevent drivers from ever having accidents? No, it certainly does not. I see idiot drivers all the time, racing and swerving like macho pricks. And I have known people who have been in accidents, and witnessed them with my own eyes on many occasions. People die or get mangled every day because of motor vehicle accidents. Most of these people have licences, but it hasn't stopped them killing or injuring others or themselves on the road.

And getting a license is not going to make me a safer driver either. It's not something I even care about arguing with you about because there's no way you can tell me how much of a better driver I may be if I had a license.

A drug licensing system is not only just another way of restricting people's liberties and placing it under the supervision of government institutions who actually care less about your health and more about propping up their empire, but is also nearly useless when it comes to harm reduction, as the automobile example shows.

The number of dangerous or life-threatening experiences people are having with these compounds is minimal when compared to something like driving. Even if the statistics were proportionally matched (by taking in to account the difference between the global number of car journeys per day and the global number of MXE trips per day), you would probably find that drug use comes out significantly safer. I wonder, all drugs were perfectly legal would you be recommending they be placed under licensing restrictions.

So I've only had my second gram for 3 days now, and already it's half gone. I'm beginning to feel as though I'm getting a little bit of an addiction here. I can't help but keep wanting to dose. This stuff is hard to put down! I've been sick the past few days, and bumping MXE has just made it prolonged. Considering I know better than this, yet continue to dose is a little worrying for me.

I've been wanting to stock up big time on this substance. I planned on ordering 6 grams, but now I'm considering only ordering 2 or 3. I've also noticed a little bit of mania since using this substance. All of this I've been through before, and recognize it as a sign of substance use, but it concerns me and definitely makes me think twice about continue to use this substance for maybe 3 or 4 weeks.

deffinetely cut down. thats excessive. it'll make you very manic in the end, eyes_wide_opens posts are a good example, sounded like he lost the plot. plus it made me kinda manic for awhile constantly banging on about the afterglow and repeating myself on here

restrict yourself and discipline yourself, ive still kept it to once a week and its done me proud, glad i gave it a miss this week though. need a break now and again, and my use is fuck all compared to some. cant imagine bashing loads of it daily

Status
Not open for further replies.