• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just banned it.... Fucking hell... looks like ketamine only from now on...

Went to my vendor website today to order some more and it just got banned last week in the UK... which is where my vendor is... fuck fuck fuck... fuck fuck... fuck...

I'm surprised you haven't heard, it's been getting a shit ton of attention in the past few months, especially the last two.

MXE, is just like any other drug. It needs to be handled responsibly and with knowledge. Considering it's a Research Chemical, it should be handled with extra caution. It has the ability to be as good, and as bad as any other drug out there on the market. What matters, is you understand it's effects and what it does to your individual body. Everyone reacts differently to chemicals. Not much is known about this chemical, so when taking it one should be cautious and tread softly. Take baby steps. I personally find taking small doses is the better way to use this drug. I use to enjoy taking one huge bump, but quickly learned it's simply better to take tiny bumps at a time till you reach a point where you feel good enough. You can always take more, but if you take too much, you just end up sick.

Its a UK ban so if i can find a non UK vendor i will try ordering a small amount and see if theyre legit.... sucks cuz i was gonna order 50 grams and stock up for the year :(

it does not feel like that unless you dose really low. Its more of a body numbing I dont wanna get up im staring into space mania.

This is a great way to describe it. It's a strange chemical. It's one of those drugs where it's easy to forget you're even on something. It's so subtle at times. Yet it's so calming, and peaceful at the same time. At higher doses, it can be pretty chaotic, but in my experience it's always been more forgiving and easy going when compared to Ketamine.

I like ket better usually but mxe is nice because it lasts longer and isnt just there and gone like k.... and its way cheaper for how much you get out of it.... i can go thru a gram of k in a couple hours, where as 100mg of mxe gives me about the same mileage... k im redosing every 20 mins... mxe i can go hours before redosing

Theres still 4-meo-pcp and 3-meo I dunno much about em though.
The most similar compound to methoxetamine, a.k.a. 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCE, on the market is going to be 3-MeO-PCE for most people I'd think, followed probably by 3-MeO-PCP, then probably ketamine (of "relatively" common stuff I know has been on the market). The two 3-MeO-PCXs are known for producing mania like MXE. Both are considered more "rough and tumble" serious dissociatives from what most users say (I've only done 3-MeO-PCP and would agree with that about it), but 3-MeO-PCE is considered to be the more laid back and euphoric one (so both in structure and in average reported effects it's closer to MXE). I'd consider both more dangerous than MXE because of their more serious PCP like effects (mania, lower dangerous dose [50 mg IM producing catatonia in one case for the PCP], and psychotic effects) and their higher potency. 4-MeO-PCP feels most similar to ketamine out of all the dissociatives I've tried (3-MeO-PCP, DXM, nitrous, ketamine, and 3-ho-PCP being the others). Some would probably disagree with that, though. Plus I know there was some ridiculously impure 4-MeO about (like 70 percent or worse) not long ago so anyone who has access and is interested might want to wait awhile until a better synth comes through. If you must do dissociatives and can get ketamine it's obviously the safest option.

Ive never tried any of the pcp analogues.... never heard anything that great about them, and seem to recall they have very long like 12+ hour durations...

^Some of the residual stimulation may last a long time, yes (though not 4-MeO as far as I remember - never took it that high, however). Most of the excitement about the 3-MeOs occurred before MXE hit the market, when they were very distinct dissociatives. Experimentation with them is what led to the invention of MXE. Since they share a lot of properties with MXE and MXE is easier to get, has lighter and more popularly appealing effects at common doses, and is safer and cheaper to dose they became less unique and desirable. I mentioned them all because with the ban I presume they're where some UK people may be headed next, and wanted to compare them to MXE and reiterate they're more dangerous territory.

Try beetroot for bp issues, heart palps, etc. lots of beetroot. amazing health benefits. they seem to ease off my stimulant bp issues, mainly mephedrone issues which i had for ages, ever since eating loads of beetroot its eased it off.

Yes! Beetroot is brilliant, I agree. Great advice there Dan.

You guys partake in some SERIOUSLY bad behaviors and you wonder why mxe is getting banned. One look at the guy who had a bad trip on this page is more than enough reason to ban it.

There's no good reason to ban anything. The idea that you should apply a set of standards of living (standards prepackaged for you and spoonfed to you by the system that raised you and molded you) that other human beings should comply with - or else you will take away their freedom by enacting the force of law - is utterly the wrong thing to do in every way.

If human beings can't control themselves with the drugs they take, that is their prerogative and it is for them to learn and for everyone else to help them learn. It is not okay to set arbitrary standards for what you personally deem acceptable or not acceptable to ingest, and with which non-compliance is punished.

You talk of everyone who uses these drugs in high amounts as the problem. No, it's the prohibition and demonization of these substances - not just by the government and media, but also by drug users themselves, such as many of those in this community - which is the problem.

If you want to help people to use responsibly, spread information and wisdom, not rallying for prohibition.

I must admit a drug that relatively often causes amnesic rampaging in high doses (with forgotten redoses in some cases) may very well pose a significant threat to others (not just the individual who takes it). So it's not really a case of my mind my body.

I disagree with you.

Firstly, people go on violent rampages whether they are intoxicated on biologically significant levels of exogenous substances or not. So it is completely unfair to blame one substance or another for causing violent rampages.

Secondly, people are responsible for their actions whether high or not. I don't care how high you are, using that as an excuse for wrong behaviours is a complete cop out. It is for everyone to learn how these substances affect them, and use them responsibly. Taking drugs doesn't somehow magically absolve you from any responsibility for actions you may undertake whilst intoxicated. In legal terms it may - because the law is bunch of bullshit - but in real, cosmic, physical, uiniversal terms it does not.

psood0nym said:
Lots of drugs can cause psychotic behavior, sure, but it's all a matter of the degree of association with the problem behaviors when it comes to assessing the risk to others. This is all the more reason for a drug licensing system where users pay for drug safety and usage training and only gain legal access after a test (and can lose their license).

I'm not going to jump through hoops and perform like a circus monkey for some government entity so that they can grant me the "right" to use these compounds. The government is not God!

Well, it is still legal where I live :)

I've taken to reducing my dose to maybe 5mg or 10mg insufflated... once in the morning and maybe once again at lunch.. and leaving it at that.

Basically I don't feel much like doing it anymore but I have a few grams left and I'm not one to waste or let thing sit forever :p

But, I have been getting terrible sleep lately and the small doses of MXE in the morning help to wake up my brain and keep me awake at work.

Also, I recently got some blood work done and was tested positive for PCP !! So beware of that, folks.

each to their own, peoples own choice, if they wanna fuck themselves up then so be it. people will abuse anything

Once a week for me, 60/80mg max spread over a night, never been more healthy and enjoying life. didnt used to treat it with respect, now i give it uttermost respect and its done me proud.

People who "fuck themselves up" are ruining it for everyone when it gets banned because of their dumb asses.

And doing an unknown drug once a week is anything but smart... How long do you plan on keeping that up?

The past few high dose trips on mxe ive found that smoking a bowl of some good chronic on the comedown really brings back the effects of the mxe...like to the point where I actually holed out again for roughly another 40 minutes. It was quite nice actually I got to hole twice without having to redose cant argue with that

I'm not going to jump through hoops and perform like a circus monkey for some government entity so that they can grant me the "right" to use these compounds. The government is not God!
Umm, didn't you do that to get your driver's license? You would prefer we strap toddlers into cars and roll them onto the autobahn?

^ Good point. I'm just not sure that personal drug use presents enough of a danger to others to warrant the necessity for a "drug licensing" system. Pretty much the only person you're endangering when you abuse drugs is yourself, with some rare exceptions, I would say. I could be wrong, though.

Mxe is banned? Dafuk, whos got the 19-aco-pcp? i don't think banning something like MXE is going to do anything good, because these pcp anaolgues are a hell of a lot more potent and have a lower margin of error dosing, which prolly is COMPLETELY up in the air. all it takes is a pcp analogue thats just euphoric as FUCK to where somebody wants to redose once or twice, goes fucking manic/psycho for days on end and comas out or something?!?! idk i dont do pcp/pcp analogues so maybe they're nothing like that but their doses seem so and mxe was forgiving in a sense

People who "fuck themselves up" are ruining it for everyone when it gets banned because of their dumb asses.

And doing an unknown drug once a week is anything but smart... How long do you plan on keeping that up?

until my supply runs out.

our future Zetan overlords will show no mercy to those that have mocked them.

Good thing I didn't mock the nonexistent over lords huh?

screenshot20120331at306.png

started doing mxe years ago, done K now and again, can see how its so easily compared, not sure which i prefer,

Status
Not open for further replies.