• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you're ok!! I read a report of a guy who wanted to commit suicide and took 1 gram of MXE and was high for 3 days but he still survived.. Try and find something positive from your experience and reflect on that.. MXE is very powerful and must always be respected!!

Definatly take a break and appreciate how beautiful sober life can be! =D

still remember my first hole, felt like i was orgasiming out the universe or something, only come across a feeling like that from returning from an ego death DMT trip. beyond euphoric

I felt like a cross between the guy from The Holy Mountain (1973) and District 9 (2009).

I thought I had holed before. I couldn't be more wrong. That was something completely out of this world. I was literally in a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream, and when I finally "woke up" the entire event had seemed like waking up from a deep-sleep nightmare.

Long and short term memories both began racing through my head like they were undoubtedly part of the moment I was experiencing. I was a balloon inflating and inflating and inflating and inflating ad infinitum. I couldn't stop myself...

Then I would "wake up" and everything would be fine, but then I realized nothing had changed and I was still in the same place. Then I would "wake up" again and then again realize nothing had changed. I kept "waking up" and then realizing I was still in total agony. I felt like I was touched by God. This is a (++++) no doubt. Terrifying. ...

My mind was totally smeared across my existence. I kept thinking, "Water! Water! Water!"
Exhilarating story. I don't really think that's just your first "hole" as others have opined, but there are themes of "holing" that are shared with the experience you describe. Rather, it's a type of hole where death and eternity loom larger for some reason, heh. I've been there a couple of times before on disassociatives, minus the trashing anything or anyone else being around, thankfully. Yeah, that whole "every moment I'm experiencing is me returning to the eternal moments that bookend my death and rebirth" experience will spin your head every time, but the first is obviously the scariest. I've also done the water thing, too, ha ha (it actually makes some sense, it's just funny to imagine how we must've looked gulping down water with such supercritical determination). My doses weren't as high as yours, though it's hard to gauge because the one time it was 600 mg DXM and 100 mg MXE, whereas the other it was just 80 mg MXE and too much jwh-018.

I think what might be happening is a mix up it the order in which we experience memories. Your experience with short and long term memories alludes to something going funky with memory just before your experience, and I've experienced similar phenomena before mine. It's as if the perception of our environment -- say, a TV program -- comes through our eyes but part of the awareness of it is temporarily delayed. Then, a second later, while we're still perceiving the same TV program, the delayed part of the memory of watching the program from just a few seconds ago is let loose and it slams into conscious awareness. Suddenly the TV program is something we "know" we've seen before. It seems like we know what's going to happen next because we are in fact ahead of parts of these delayed memories of the past that are catching up to our conscious awareness of now on slight delay. When you combine that with being really fucked up and scared it seems like you're shuffling off the mortal coil.

I've experienced similar phenomenon with multiple substances actually. It's really disconcerting the first time (and it still is later!), but once you know you've been through it and survived, during subsequent experiences you are more free to do all this bizarre meta-memory experimentation and reflection as it's happening. No, you probably won't remember it well enough to articulate fully (I sure as hell don't), but it strikes me as a so thoroughly unique and valuable view of the structure of ego awareness as to be worth it even if knowledge is only unconsciously retained (after all our conscious experience is channeled by what our unconscious "knows"). I don't recommend forcing the experience with large doses or anything, I'm just saying if you find yourself there again you'll be able to have "fun" with it by referencing your familiarity rather than just trying to grin and bear it.

Last edited:
It felt like I had only seconds left to live and the only solution I could think of to save me was turning my stomach into an aquarium. I was embarrassed to let anyone see me, but my roommate and girlfriend were down the hallway behind closed doors. Even though they were there, it felt like waking up at a party that everyone had since left and gone home. I might as well have been the last person left on Earth, like everyone had taken the last bus out of existence and I had fallen asleep and missed the last call "all aboard!" Like missing the last lifeboat and being stranded on a sinking ship. Even if I decided to go to the hospital I thought even they couldn't save me at this point, so I thought screw it I'm going down in flames and there's nothing I can do about it.

Overall I dosed ~80mg orally throughout the day, ~40mg insufflated late evening, and ~200mg again orally around midnight. By 2:30am I texted my girlfriend telling her I love her even though she was in the next room. I felt like I was going to die alone and scared. After I regained consciousness and went to the toilet to urinate, it looked like my urine was straight foam and somebody had put bubble-bath in the toilet bowl.

Last edited:
So propranolol and MXE would be safe? I was wondering earlier if it was safe to take propranolol post-trip because the high heart rate and blood pressure keeps me awake. Beta blockers are very dangerous with some stimulants (e.g. beta blockers and coke is playing with your life, literally). MXE is a stimulant after all.

Magnesium is also good for taking off the edge and for muscle relaxation with high doses when I often experience hypertension.

I've always wondered when so many mention visuals. With all MXE I've done and at high doses I've never experienced anything I'd really call visuals (especially nothing like the visuals on psychedelics). Everything seems to have a kind of certain nice glow on high doses but visuals...Can't say I've really had any.

the visuals tend to be more visual distortions in distance (and mentally time)..unless you m-hole where you can be in a completly different world (usually i only get this if i do it at night, in the dark, say in bed with headphones. yes. usually its just a glow

i was a bit worried about propranolol with it, i thought it might take the edge off, it took tooo much off, as said the whole mental side of the trip, and the rush. so slight visual glow and distortion, but it countered or blocked ALL THE EFFECTS. i wouldnt do it again. it was pointless. my blood pressure still went up, but i didnt have heart pulpitations.

yes, propranolol doesnt mix with coke, or and similar chemicals like anaesthetics. Lidocaine etc. i didnt realise till after, it wasnt the cleverest experiment by far. pure stupidity really but interesting.

magnesium i will try, so far Diazapam is the best mix, but it takes away some of the psychedelic effect..ie less likely to hole, Etizolam takes away even more, but is a nice hcombo anyway for the dopamine rush and chill.

Try beetroot for bp issues, heart palps, etc. lots of beetroot. amazing health benefits. they seem to ease off my stimulant bp issues, mainly mephedrone issues which i had for ages, ever since eating loads of beetroot its eased it off. also agreed, Diaz with MXE is a brilliant combo. magnesium is deff worth a try as well

Got me some K... for the first time in ages. might give MXE a miss for a few weeks and try some K

You guys partake in some SERIOUSLY bad behaviors and you wonder why mxe is getting banned. One look at the guy who had a bad trip on this page is more than enough reason to ban it. You realize that a majority of you who want this to stick around should be kind of annoyed with reports like that. I wish some of you would just lay off. Its not ketamine and shouldn't be used in a manner some of you take it in. Using it like its used with members on here for comedowns and such should be frowned upon.

each to their own, peoples own choice, if they wanna fuck themselves up then so be it. people will abuse anything

Once a week for me, 60/80mg max spread over a night, never been more healthy and enjoying life. didnt used to treat it with respect, now i give it uttermost respect and its done me proud.

I must admit a drug that relatively often causes amnesic rampaging in high doses (with forgotten redoses in some cases) may very well pose a significant threat to others (not just the individual who takes it). So it's not really a case of my mind my body. Lots of drugs can cause psychotic behavior, sure, but it's all a matter of the degree of association with the problem behaviors when it comes to assessing the risk to others. This is all the more reason for a drug licensing system where users pay for drug safety and usage training and only gain legal access after a test (and can lose their license).

Last edited:
So propranolol and MXE would be safe? I was wondering earlier if it was safe to take propranolol post-trip because the high heart rate and blood pressure keeps me awake. Beta blockers are very dangerous with some stimulants (e.g. beta blockers and coke is playing with your life, literally). MXE is a stimulant after all.

Magnesium is also good for taking off the edge and for muscle relaxation with high doses when I often experience hypertension.

I've always wondered when so many mention visuals. With all MXE I've done and at high doses I've never experienced anything I'd really call visuals (especially nothing like the visuals on psychedelics). Everything seems to have a kind of certain nice glow on high doses but visuals...Can't say I've really had any.
Thays all the visuals really are from my experience. The Only time I noticed oevs it kind looked like someone put a cartoony glow around shit. Texture was really visible and glowing kinda twisting. Twisting worm holes are what I noticed. Nothing out there but the batch wasnt the greatest I dunno. I wish people would treat research chemicals like novelties instead of just Drugs that can be taken whenever for however long. I gurantee if people would not hype things up and just use on occasion things like mephedrone and methylone would still be legal but thats kinda hard when your on the substance but really neither here nor there. Yea visuals...

I need some dosing advice, I have a close person who is dead bent on trying something psychedelic, but they're on a SSRI (escitalopram 10mg/day) so they cannot trip with common psychedelics such as mushrooms. They even tried stopping their medication to trip, despite my advise against it, becoming pretty badly depressed after only three days of absistence having to restart their medication. So to satisfy their curiosity, it would seem like methoxetamine has to fulfill the role of the psychedelic.

First of all, is something like 30mg (or 60mg spreaded dosage) of MXE safe to take with such an SSRI? Would this be a good dose for someone who hasn't had any experience with psychedelics or dissociatives (not sure about dxm) before (but have smoked more than plenty of weed and taken other drugs, except stimulants)? They want a meaningful experience but obviously not an overwhelming one. If it ends up happening, I will be their trip sitter and responsible for the dosing, so I would really appreciate any input. I am experienced with psychedelics and dissociatives myself, but my adventures with MXE have always been with rather high doses so I don't know how to approach the substance with lower dosage. Perhaps some boosting is in order?

I would especially appreciate experiences of people who were inexperienced with tripping/dissociatives and had their first truly psychedelic/dissociative experiences with MXE.

each to their own, peoples own choice, if they wanna fuck themselves up then so be it. people will abuse anything

Once a week for me, 60/80mg max spread over a night, never been more healthy and enjoying life. didnt used to treat it with respect, now i give it uttermost respect and its done me proud.
see if you look at it like that it kinda gives a whatever vibe to the whole topic coltdan. I am not pointing fingers at anyone I just wish those who dont got it under control would get a clue. It may be their body but its not their community and ruining potentionally good chemicals from future use or research just bothers the hell out of me. It doesn't matter though like I said before I was never a big huge mxe fan to begin with. The mania honestly pissed my watcher off and I guess that proves whatpsood0nym is saying. Anything that makes you act out of control against your own will is bad news for an everyday thing or maybe altogether. Vendors should make customers do a written test before they can buy chemicals like these. Bah.

You guys partake in some SERIOUSLY bad behaviors and you wonder why mxe is getting banned. One look at the guy who had a bad trip on this page is more than enough reason to ban it. You realize that a majority of you who want this to stick around should be kind of annoyed with reports like that. I wish some of you would just lay off. Its not ketamine and shouldn't be used in a manner some of you take it in. Using it like its used with members on here for comedowns and such should be frowned upon.

Sorry, mate. It was very unlike me to take so much. Not sure what happened.

I need some dosing advice, I have a close person who is dead bent on trying something psychedelic, but they're on a SSRI (escitalopram 10mg/day) so they cannot trip with common psychedelics such as mushrooms. They even tried stopping their medication to trip, despite my advise against it, becoming pretty badly depressed after only three days of absistence having to restart their medication. So to satisfy their curiosity, it would seem like methoxetamine has to fulfill the role of the psychedelic.

First of all, is something like 30mg (or 60mg spreaded dosage) of MXE safe to take with such an SSRI? Would this be a good dose for someone who hasn't had any experience with psychedelics or dissociatives (not sure about dxm) before (but have smoked more than plenty of weed and taken other drugs, except stimulants)? They want a meaningful experience but obviously not an overwhelming one. If it ends up happening, I will be their trip sitter and responsible for the dosing, so I would really appreciate any input. I am experienced with psychedelics and dissociatives myself, but my adventures with MXE have always been with rather high doses so I don't know how to approach the substance with lower dosage. Perhaps some boosting is in order?

I would especially appreciate experiences of people who were inexperienced with tripping/dissociatives and had their first truly psychedelic/dissociative experiences with MXE.
hell no lol. 10mgs for starters 1 mg for allergy test. 30mgs if its quality stuff can send someone with no experience in a awkward position.

Sorry, mate. It was very unlike me to take so much. Not sure what happened.
I wasnt pinpointing at you bud. I know how manic and controlling it gets when your there. It made me act really stupid at a mediocre dose so at 80mgs I wouldn't expect anyone to be together.

^While 80 mg may be enough to elicit that kind of reaction in some, fridgebuzz was on WAY more (far above the normal dosage range):
Overall I dosed ~80mg orally throughout the day, ~40mg insufflated late evening, and ~200mg again orally around midnight.
80 mg is surely strong for anyone without a tolerance, but I would not think "amnesic rampaging" to be nearly as common at that level as at his dosage. It's also relevant to note that those with a ketamine tolerance might actually be in greater danger of this kind of behavior with MXE because I would think a ketamine tolerance would only make you substanitially tolerant to MXE's NMDA mediated effects (whereas psychotic reactions to MXE arguably owe more to likely PCP like pharmacological properties [e.g. D2 activation) that ketamine does not have in as high a degree as MXE). Those tolerant to K may therefore dose higher to reach their preferred level of NMDA antagonist effects and subsequently be hit with these other suspected patterns of effects they're not as tolerant to. Ketamine shares some of these other pharacological properties with PCP (like PCP receptor activity), but they're comparatively weak if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
" The documentary of American Airlines had some eerie vibe"

Set and setting is really important, a documentary about American Airlines sounds shitty sober too. MXE mixes really with 2C-P, in case anyone is interested.

MXE activates my lizard reflexes, fluid conversational skills, precognition, and other telepathic phenomenon.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.