• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with that stupid bitch sticking her nose in and who her husband is i can see there being a blanket ban soon i know of one uk vendor all ready say they are looking to leave the uk

^The idea of banning any substance that alters the mind in a way people enjoy seems to be what it's coming to. I don't know, though. It seems like any government that does that (like Ireland) is setting themselves up for a serious legal shit storm that will eventually pull the rug out from under them. It would essentially be banning a realm of consciousness, which is so clumsily morally authoritarian that it's begging for civil rights sharks to eat it. Even if lawyers didn't give a shit about drug users or cognitive liberty it would be irresistible career building material.

with that stupid bitch sticking her nose in and who her husband is i can see there being a blanket ban soon i know of one uk vendor all ready say they are looking to leave the uk

What's that got to do with anything? It's not as if nobody knew about the drug until the speaker's wife said anything. Everyone knew about it, and the banning order was already in place, that's why she tweeted that. I don't understand your logic at all.

...side note. any bad mix, or worry with taking Propranolol (beta blocker) and MXE? (at a low dose)...i thought maybe it might "knock the edge off" ? (or be a really bad idea...one or the other, but id like a opinion before i try it)

better idea...low dose MXE....go for a loooong walk. Go home for a proper session. Takes the edge of the mania

In the end they'll blanket ban all rcs, wait and see

There will continue to be new ones tho...I don't see how someone can just ban chemicals all together. I mean water is a chemical after all and I doubt anyone will ban water anytime soon. That SOPA act could've really screwed things up tho and maybe the gov't will find a new way to implement that act.

Don't they already basically ban all "fun" drugs in some countries? Sure they'll never ban everything if they do it one after one. But they can make law stating it's illegal if it's chemical structure is very close to known drug OR even just its effects are close to it. Then we could be screwed maybe?

In 3 months from now in Denmark, all drugs with an euphoriant effect and in theory has one, are banned.

You guys are lucky.

because her husband is the speaker in the house of commons she has just helped bring more heat to the scene they cant have her making comments like that and not acting on it .

sorry uk people but if you look at vendors sites you will see it is now gone from there shelf's even a dodge one i know of has taken it down
doh didnt see the post above

Last edited:

What makes you say 6-APB Justsayno? As things stand the priorities for the ACMD this year are set out in this letter to them from the Home Sec:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publications/alcohol-drugs/drugs/hs-acmd-priorities-2012-2013?view=Html

RCs in general are certainly gonna come under the 'New psychoactive substances' spotlight but nothing there singling any one of the current batch out, except for Ketamine analogues which seem to be getting special attention as part of an ongoing Ketamine review ( with a view to making it Class B perhaps reading between the lines? ) no doubt in part to try and prevent an MXE replacement taking off over coming months and making a mockery of the new all-singing, all-dancing Temp Class Drug Orders right off the bat. Interesting times. ;)

I've been having awful heartburn again following oral MXE use. Besides that, the experiences have been very pleasent despite tolerance issues. No holes. I'm considering trying out i.m. injection to prevent stomach distress..

Heh, indeed.

MXE does tend to cause gastric upset including acid reflux in some people, so you need something to cool it down. Try peppermint tea.

Thanks for the advice... Actually, I forgot the possibility of plugging, that might rather be the next step before injecting.

^Plugging is nearly indistinguishable from IM for me in terms of potency (only slightly slower onset, too) and qualitative effects. I usually try lots of things IM and find advantages to that ROA over others for lots of compounds, but with MXE there's little rationale behind injecting IM because plugging truly is about the same. I've not IMd MXE since trying it plugged.

the beta-blocker MXE mix was a fail

Propranolol 40mgs with doses of mxe.

Propranolol took away ALL the stimulant effect and the dopamine rush. Leaving nothing but the visuals.

MXE CEV's with non of the psychedelic mind effect at all was a complete DULL experience. It did stop the heart palpitations at higher dose, and it stopped the anxiety, I was able to talk (usually you start to have slurred speech before losing the power completely..but this didn't happen...full control of speech)...no "trip" as such, non of the faux opioid effect..

I was lying on my bed completely "normal" feeling, but the room looked 10x longer, and distorted. and I had CEVs as would usually, but without the "feeling"

if that makes sense. I'm trying to describe basically a non-trip. with only visuals, no mental effects at all. very strange

Diazepam with MXE is still the best solution to "take the edge off". in my view

RE: the above posts about Sally Bercow (however you spell, The speakers Wife, desperate to be seen as a person in her own right, blates has a complex about being "the wife of the speaker" and not a person herself...) shes a silly bint. as they say in england. "attention whore" ...is the term I'm looking for.

Last edited:
So propranolol and MXE would be safe? I was wondering earlier if it was safe to take propranolol post-trip because the high heart rate and blood pressure keeps me awake. Beta blockers are very dangerous with some stimulants (e.g. beta blockers and coke is playing with your life, literally). MXE is a stimulant after all.

Magnesium is also good for taking off the edge and for muscle relaxation with high doses when I often experience hypertension.

I've always wondered when so many mention visuals. With all MXE I've done and at high doses I've never experienced anything I'd really call visuals (especially nothing like the visuals on psychedelics). Everything seems to have a kind of certain nice glow on high doses but visuals...Can't say I've really had any.

Well, I finally understand what Eyes_Wide_Open was talking about. I had the scariest MXE experience ever last night. This same experience had happened before but not to this magnitude. Anyway, the day starts out with me dosing approx 80mg from morning to evening orally in a cup of water, which is my usual route of administration. I had eaten a huge meal and was beginning to come-down from my previous MXE high when I decided it might be a good idea to insufflate some more to bypass my full stomach. I pulled out my telescope and began gazing upon the crescent moon for a half hour, then packed up and headed in. Everything was normal about my trip so far. Nothing unexpected.

Then my girlfriend arrives from a night out with friends and she says she needs to pull an all-nighter study session. I brew some coffee for her and while she's drinking that I scoop a heroic amount of MXE from my stash into a glass of water. I don't know what I was thinking. It must have been approx 200mg. Like I said I wasn't even thinking. I had been up for 12 hours already and had been watching netflix documentaries about space and thought it might be fun to dose a large amount and chill and watch some documentaries.

The trip starts out normally. My roommate had fallen asleep in his bedroom and my girlfriend was busy studying in my room. I put on an hour long documentary on American Airlines and the inner working titled 'CNBC American Airlines a Week Inside'. Everything was normal. I enjoyed watching it. Then all of a sudden about half way in I felt sick. Very sick.

"You took too much, man. You took too much." began racing through my mind. My body felt like it was falling apart. Long and short term memories both began racing through my head like they were undoubtedly part of the moment I was experiencing. I was a balloon inflating and inflating and inflating and inflating ad infinitum. I couldn't stop myself. I had tested this batch previously from this supplier so I knew it wasn't abnormally strong or of poor quality, but it felt toxic to the extreme. I felt like I had ingested poison and now my body was reacting to it. My heart was pounding. My head was clanking like two big stones pounding into eachother at 20 clicks per second. Dom dom dom dom dom dom dom dom, like a tribal drum. The tinnitus in my ears and the buzzing was so intense. I paced around alone contemplating going into my room to see my girlfriend but I knew i would just scare her. She knows I do MXE, but she always says to be safe about it. She doesn't do drugs and if she saw me like this she'd freak out. I didn't want to scare her so I left her alone.

There I was absolutely and utterly falling apart. I could see my death approaching. I kept thinking the amount of MXE I ingested could potentially interfere with my body's regular chemistry and begin shutting it all down, like cyanide blocking electron transport chains in cell mitochondria powering down my heart and brain. The documentary of American Airlines had some eerie vibe to it when I glanced over at the laptop thrown on the floor still laying the video. Like it was something I had been waiting for my whole life. This moment seemed already known to me, like this is how life started and this is how it will end. I could foresee cardiac failure, brain aneurism, anything catastrophic occurring at any moment and ending my existence. Then I would "wake up" and everything would be fine, but then I realized nothing had changed and I was still in the same place. Then I would "wake up" again and then again realize nothing had changed. I kept "waking up" and then realizing I was still in total agony. I felt like I was touched by God. This is a (++++) no doubt. Terrifying. I was basically Jesus accepting all the pain and sins of mankind. I'm not religious at all but I felt as though a God was attempting to contact me and awaken me. I thought this was it. I was experiencing my own death and soon it would be all over. Like this is a stereotype of the Grim Reaper's entrance to take my body away.

My mind was totally smeared across my existence. I kept thinking, "Water! Water! Water!" I usually filter my water since I don't trust the public water system in this town, but I couldn't wait for the water to perchlorate through the filter. I just started drinking straight from the tap in hopes of flushing my body clean of this toxin.

I was an absolute mess. I got out my cell phone to videotape this moment in case I were to keel over and die, so at least there was a record of what had happened. At this point I was ready to go to the hospital. I've had many intense (+++) trips that I've bravely rode through and endured, but this was insanity. I didn't want to scare my girlfriend by having her drive me to the hospital, but at the same time I thought I was doomed if I didn't. My body and mind were being ravaged by angels and spirits I didn't know what to do. I was fating in and out of consciousness and reality. This was the most disassociated I had ever been. I still kept "waking up" only to realize nothing changed and I was still a wreck.

Then all of a sudden I woke in my bed gasping for air and convulsing. My girlfriend was laying over me attempting to calm me down, telling me it's all right now. I kept trying to explain to her I had the worst nightmare. I was convinced I had been asleep the whole time, but then I began yelling, "What happened out there!? What happened!?!?" She kept saying it's all right and that I'm safe now. I kept trying to stand up and visit the other living room where my nightmare took place and she kept restraining me and telling me not to go in there again. What I had thought to me a nightmare had actually been me completely and belligerently trashing my apartment's living room and stripping myself down to my underwear. I kept whispering to her, "I touched God. I touched God. I Touched God." as she cradled me in her arms telling me it's okay and there's nothing to worry about anymore.

All those "wake ups" ended with that final wake up in my bed. I went from demons in hell sawing my limbs off and torturing me to being in the arms of the most beautiful angel of grace. Everything was okay all of a sudden. My trip had finally ended. I returned to the other room to see what was left and how my girlfriend had what looked like partially cleaned up the pool of water in my kitchen as I frantically tried to tank myself and had stripped myself to my underwear after I soaked my clothes.

I viewed the videos I filmed during the peak thinking they would be some ticket to understanding what happened. They were nothing my be spinning in circles. I wrote some notes afterward. I wrote: "I thought a dream within a dream within a reality within a dream that was mine I couldn't wake myself up from. Every attempt to get better or die fell on deaf ears as I was all alone by myself falling apart." I had written more but not fully comprehending how to use my cell phone's notepad I accidentally deleted the rest of the notes. Basically I was begging for salvation from that horrible, horrible experience.

Stay safe, everyone. I'm not touching MXE again. I'll be surprised if I touch any drug again.

Status
Not open for further replies.