• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been so much easier if I had just never let my tolerance build.

yup, that's the thing right there. and dissociative tolerance takes a ridiculously long time to go away. some people have reported it taking years to go back to 0 tolerance.

all you newer dissociative users without a tolerance yet, be responsible, don't let it build. not just for harm reduction, but for magic preservation!

Question! recently my crew came across a good amount of MXE for a bargain. We all decided to go on a binge, we dosed low at first to get a feel for it. Everyone decides this stuff is awesome and goes back for more, this was a big mistake. The euphoria keeps creeping up until it hits a cliff. I noticed everyone experience this drop off, smiles turned to blank expressions and everyone felt so wrong. I'm not talking about feeling overdosed physically. It was a depression and dysphoria that few other substances can match; purely mental. THERE WAS NO LONGER ANY MEANING TO EXISTENCE!! One person even ended up crying. I have dosed since then (lesser amount) and not experienced this effect. Is this a common thing with MXE?

Question! recently my crew came across a good amount of MXE for a bargain. We all decided to go on a binge, we dosed low at first to get a feel for it. Everyone decides this stuff is awesome and goes back for more, this was a big mistake. The euphoria keeps creeping up until it hits a cliff. I noticed everyone experience this drop off, smiles turned to blank expressions and everyone felt so wrong. I'm not talking about feeling overdosed physically. It was a depression and dysphoria that few other substances can match; purely mental. THERE WAS NO LONGER ANY MEANING TO EXISTENCE!! One person even ended up crying. I have dosed since then (lesser amount) and not experienced this effect. Is this a common thing with MXE?

haha blank stares, that sums up dissassociatives in high doses in two words.

I almost cry on my50% mxe experiences. Is not sad, or happy at all. When it comes it feels like a neutral feeling, like assuming things. Like a emotional purgative experience.

I think the best way to enjoy MXE is to build a solid dose, alone in the dark with a confortable body position. IMO.

My favorite ROA is still sublingy. Oral and snorting work good too, the trip is slightly different with each ROA but something about it just dissolving completely into the mouth without a trace really gives me that placebo edge.

Unfortunately, this doesn't sound like you IMO at all. It sounds like some of the less euphoric/even dysphoric dissociatives/arylcyclohexylamines i.e. 4-MeO-PCP or Tiletamine.

Question! recently my crew came across a good amount of MXE for a bargain. We all decided to go on a binge, we dosed low at first to get a feel for it. Everyone decides this stuff is awesome and goes back for more, this was a big mistake. The euphoria keeps creeping up until it hits a cliff. I noticed everyone experience this drop off, smiles turned to blank expressions and everyone felt so wrong. I'm not talking about feeling overdosed physically. It was a depression and dysphoria that few other substances can match; purely mental. THERE WAS NO LONGER ANY MEANING TO EXISTENCE!!

Did you finally remember the meaning of life after you sobered up? If so, care to share? Seriously though, could have just been a synchronously experienced bad or difficult trip...

anyone ever smoke MXE with a dab rig? A vendor recently sold me something labeled MXE, but a bunch of other ppl who got it complained about it and he refunded them, but I thought mine was just fine. It wasnt exactly the sweet sugary type that I used to sniff, this stuff is actually rather bitter when sniffed or eaten, but I have .2 left and wanna try vaping it with my dab rig. anyone have any experience?

I've never gotten bitter MXE personally
Every batch I've had of MXE has been bitter and the majority of arylcyclohexamines usually are. I'd imagine it could be sweet if it's cut with sugar or artificial sweeteners though, but the commonplace theme has been a bitter taste which others agreed with.

I find it very mildly bitter but it more tastes kind of metallic/strange to me. I find it to be one of the least offensive drug powders I've ever taken.

Yea, pretty inoffensive, but I don't know how anyone could call it "sweet".
This. One of the only things less offensive then MXE I've tried was pregabalin. I barely ever even cap up MXE if I'm going the oral route, just toss it towards the back of my mouth, and slug down a gulp of water.

The only MXE I had that was salty tasting was the sandy off-white MXE that wasn't good quality. The pure white MXE never had much of a taste, just slightly bitter. Almost unnoticeable.

there's also this: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...y-of-a-major-methoxetamine-synthesis-impurity

depending on the testing method used, detecting the presence of that stuff could be pretty difficult (since i believe they have the same empirical formula)

doppelgänger - from the referenced thread said:
Can anybody gess from the spectra how big the percentage of this is in their methoxetamine?
I'm wondering if this might be responsible for the mania some users report with mxe.

<useless_speculation>I'm one of those people who goes around saying that no MXE has ever done it for me like the original UK batches that I had. Furthermore, I claim that it's not tolerance-related (I never did all that much and the change in effects came when switching batches). I wonder if it's possible that it was this (or another) active-impurity in that good old MXE that is lacking in all the other stuff I've had since...</useless_speculation>

I feel you. I've just used a vendor that had superior MXE(common to see in their SoS, "best MXE around." or "seriously good like it used to be.")than UK for years but except for AIRCR(or whatever it was), it could really have been coming from anywhere. Like someone said above, the best MXE I've had is always a bright white talc sort of powder that has a bitter hint to it. I think everyone's..."best" MXE is different though. Like some people might think the more stimulative MXE is best or more anesthizing, so on. For me it's always the stuff that causes the deepest dissociation with pretty psychedelic highlights.

I'll throw in my $0.02. When I discovered MXE, I fell in love with it. I promptly bought a ton of it. I've since fallen out of love with it, even tending towards what I thought might be toxic side effects, leading me to send a sample from the batch in for testing. The results were MXE, "no active adulterants of byproducts".

Here's the kicker: I bought a few ounces, so it's all been from the same shipment.

This anecdote leads me to believe that all the fuss about polymorphs and whatnot could simply be tolerance and dosage differences. I realize this is an unpopular opinion, but I'm trying to apply Occam's razor.

At first, I was doing ~50mg over the course of an evening. By the time I put it away, I was going almost 150mg in the same time span.

I'll throw in my $0.02. When I discovered MXE, I fell in love with it. I promptly bought a ton of it. I've since fallen out of love with it, even tending towards what I thought might be toxic side effects, leading me to send a sample from the batch in for testing. The results were MXE, "no active adulterants of byproducts".

Here's the kicker: I bought a few ounces, so it's all been from the same shipment.

This anecdote leads me to believe that all the fuss about polymorphs and whatnot could simply be tolerance and dosage differences. I realize this is an unpopular opinion, but I'm trying to apply Occam's razor.

At first, I was doing ~50mg over the course of an evening. By the time I put it away, I was going almost 150mg in the same time span.
Ahh, it's so hard for me to say, I mean yeah when I first got I went for some 20-50mg sublingual trips but once I tried just swallowing it, plus doing 50 at once.... I mean I love dissociatives, the states they provide are unbelievably unique, and ones like MXE even bring psychedelia to it. Once I went deep I never really went back. Don't get me wrong though because I'm not a social MXE user. I mean yeah hanging out with friends we sometimes dip in, but I don't use it to make me more sociable. I do it because I'm a dissociative freak who wants to warp reality.... I also tend to lean towards enjoying at times, obliterating reality.

I wish I could do try your batch almost as a way to say either, "Okay, this is fine MXE and unfortunately it's you..", or give a definitive "Yeah this stuff is definitely funky...". It could help prove that for some people MXE just changes. I seem to be one of the lucky ones where it doesn't, I have used it a lot. I don't binge for long periods like others. I either use ocassionally or go for short heavy bursts then break. I've defintely done at least 35 grams over the years at a lower estimate.

You guys are depressing me too. I was thinking of getting a bit of MXE but there does seem to be a lapse now and anyone who is selling it, is shitty for the most part.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.