• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poly-drug use is when you have a base drug, in your case Marijuana, and add another drug like a psychedelic or dissociative on top of it. In my opinion, it becomes abuse when if you start taking them every day.

But i personally have have gone through some major cycles of abuse. Right now i'm doing well, but for me it's important to see that planning out a pattern of use (involving several drug classes) may subconsciously be suggesting that somewhere that I fear I may be easily subject to over-use. It's just something to consider, I don't mean to sound accusatory.

[Chinese White Sand Update]

Energy Control results came back! I almost can't believe it!

I wanted to share the exciting news, but I'll be posting the photos I promised as soon as I get the chance.

We have the results for your sample:

Sample CodeSubstanceLab CodeResult
AZ405methoxetamine3191methoxetamine

There were no other active substances nor byproducts present in the sample.

Have a nice weekend!

I just can't believe that's right. The pure white powder and the sandy off white stuff does not feel the same - period. I figured it would come back as pure methoxetamine but it still isn't the same. I'm going with the separate polymorph/isomers theory.

I kind of agree with you, as much as I want to disagree. I say this because of the doses I would have to take (100mg). Then again, I do have a tolerance and I'm >200lbs. Who can say... does MXE have a chiral center? Are there isomers?

yes there are isomers of MXE. theoretically, most of the stuff on the market should be the racemic version, though.

was that energy control result quantitative, or just qualitative? sometimes they don't report back that the sample is impure, just confirm its identity. it is possible that there are byproducts of synthesis that contribute to perceived differences of effect. these byproducts wouldn't necessarily come back on that sort of a lab report.

It's all speculation I guess, but I currently have the white powder and it seems consistent with the effects of racemic MXE.

A lot of people don't like the shiny white crystalline MXE, personally I love it. It seems to be less dissociating and the effects remind me of MDMA as there seems to be a lot of SRI action going on. My guess is that it's the R isomer.

was that energy control result quantitative, or just qualitative? sometimes they don't report back that the sample is impure, just confirm its identity. it is possible that there are byproducts of synthesis that contribute to perceived differences of effect. these byproducts wouldn't necessarily come back on that sort of a lab report.

I'm paying him the extra $20 for the PDF (I didn't realize I had to) but he did say this: There were no other active substances nor byproducts present in the sample.

[Chinese White Sand Update]
There were no other active substances nor byproducts present in the sample.

I kind of agree with you, as much as I want to disagree. I say this because of the doses I would have to take (100mg)...

#1) The results say nothing of the purity/potency of the sample. Just that it doesn't have anything else that they detect as active (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

#2) Yea, well, you just lived my own exact experience. Several months ago, I sent something into ecstasydata.org, convinced that it was something other than MXE. It came back as MXE being the only active thing. I had the same WTF moment as you.

The sample I had sent was a flowery powdery white sample that was incapacitating in a not nice way (at least for my liking).

Anyway, I imagine it has to do with isomers. Actually I just wanted to use the word "isomer," please ignore the previous sentence.

I'm considering doing a simple acetone wash on all my different samples, just for fun, to see if it affects my subjective experience.

it would also be interesting to compare yields after acetone washing samples from several different sources.

My scales are only good to 3mg, so I suspect on my side more will be lost to sloppiness than can be accurately measured.

What are MXE's effects when consumed orally? Is this even a worthwhile effort, or is insufflation pretty much the most practical way to use it?

i know not everyone agrees with me, but i prefer oral MXE. dissociatives are best with a long comeup, IMO. its a lot harder to take away anything concrete from the experience if you get smacked in the face with it.

i know not everyone agrees with me, but i prefer oral MXE. dissociatives are best with a long comeup, IMO. its a lot harder to take away anything concrete from the experience if you get smacked in the face with it.
I'd have to agree if I had enough MXE to ever make this feasible.;) I'll never get over IM'ing a hole dose of near it, then near immeadiately smoking some cannabis or a synth noid. Hard to top honestly! Doing nitrous after hitting the noids as well...8o

What are MXE's effects when consumed orally? Is this even a worthwhile effort, or is insufflation pretty much the most practical way to use it?
In my opinion oral MXE > insufflated.

I'm sure some more frequent users of dissociatives will prefer insufflation for the rapid onset + conservation of material, but for a new and/or ocasional user oral is IMO smoother and longer lasting.

if you get smacked in the face with it.

Exactly what happened to me the first time I snorted it a week ago. It was potent, and I had slightly overdosed (nausea and headache) at just about 20mg. This was probably because MXE was the first dissociative I've ever used and I jumped in too deep.

Thanks to others who have chimed in :) I'll have to try an oral dose of it sometime!

wow.

i am jealous that 20mg hits you that hard. by the time MXE hit the scene i already had a serious dissociative tolerance. 20mg has never been very much for me. enjoy your naivete, man, don't let your tolerance build up. the magic stays a lot stronger that way.

Absolutely. I prefer oral to IM even, there's a certain magic to the experience I don't find in other ROAs. Snorting MXE is my least favorite way to do it, then smoked, then IM, then rectal, and then, finally, oral. It doesn't even take long to come up, nor does it take much more, if any, than nasal dosing. It's just perfect that way IMO.

It really is. I remember when everyone was taking it sublingually and I would tell them to just swallow it. I can't lie, there really does seem to be a certain magic to oral dosing. Back when I had a ton of it and didn't use it often, I pretty much exclusively dosed it orally. My favorite way was to take a large oral dose then hit it with a rectal or IM bang later on when it was fading to ramp it back up when I wanted to go far for a long time. I used to actually wonder about its metabolization. Like whether different metabolites formed from different ROA's, at different times, and different concentrations. A strong oral dose for me was always heavily dissociating almost a bit differently than other ROA's. Who knows though, could just be personal impressions... I've always abhorred nasal dosing. Takes so much for so much less dissociation and much more stimulation... I really should try vaping MXE as people seem to really like it...

wow.

i am jealous that 20mg hits you that hard. by the time MXE hit the scene i already had a serious dissociative tolerance. 20mg has never been very much for me. enjoy your naivete, man, don't let your tolerance build up. the magic stays a lot stronger that way.

Fuck tell me about it. When I first found MXE I had no disso tolerance and 20mg would practically floor me for hours while everything dripped in rainbow magic. Now when I do 30 mg I get a light buzz and feel floaty and content. 20mg is barely threshold effects. I miss the magic, time for a long break.

It would have been so much easier if I had just never let my tolerance build. It's pretty much useless when the tolerance gets too high. I hope I can get that magic back after a nice break with a good cleanse and detox for my whole system.

edit: I mean fuck, I've gone grocery shopping with over 100mg MXE in my system on many occasions. It's not even a thing. Fuck tolerance. :!

Status
Not open for further replies.