• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally open to the possibility that this is tolerance-related (I agree that it is the simplest explanation), but just to give context: Even though I'm a lover, I'm a pretty light user by most standards. My go-to dose in the past as been in the 25-35mg range and I doubt I've done more than 2-3g total since MXE first became available.

The first dissociative I ever did was DXM and it did seem to lose the magic after a couple years. That's what's cool about MXE; so far, I haven't noticed any loss of magic. I guess it's quite possible if I had done it without any NMDA antagonist tolerance I would have received much more profound effects, but I still find it extremely profound regardless.

Thankfully I have been laying off it the past few weeks. I did get a half-gram the other day and used it in one night so I guess tolerance is still becoming a bitch, but the effects still seem to get almost better every time I do it. It was so much better getting a small amount and just doing it for one night. The anti-depressant effect is much more pronounced and my body doesn't feel drained like after a binge. I had a really great MDA experience yesterday and right now I'm in probably one of the best mindsets I've had in years. I'm looking forward to my next batch of MXE but not feigning, which is reassuring.

I've still got a bit of the very first white 'euphoric/trippy' batch and the first beige 'dysphoric' batch - they both still have the same relative effects (i even tried (amatuerishly) testing them blind a couple of times and could tell them apart - mentioned somewhere here). My (minimal) tolerance over the period bears no relation to the different effects as far as i could tell (i speculated initially that even a tiny bit of 3-meo-pce (or similar) finding it's way as an 'impurity' could make a difference to the effect, but since this doesn't seem to have turned up in any analysis (and just seems unlikely), i don't know)

Last edited:
I paid the extra 20 euro for the Energy Control PDF and will post it, along with the pictures I promised, as soon as it arrives. I'm genuinely curious to see how the texture of my MXE batch differs from everything the people in this thread have sampled. I'm a bit of a data freak, so it drives me nuts not to know how many factories were making this and what their various synths were, and how willing to ship poorly purified/incorrectly synthed batches they were.

If only one of the Chinese lab techs could hop in here and put all these rumors and hypothesis to bed :)

Hamilton Morris needs to get his ass over to Beijing and write up a big MXE expose/documentary! Imagine how amazing it would be to see subtitled interviews with the reluctant Chinese chemists pumping out poison for western experimentalists with too much disposable money trying any new thing that comes along to get their rocks off.

Every batch I've had of MXE has been bitter and the majority of arylcyclohexamines usually are. I'd imagine it could be sweet if it's cut with sugar or artificial sweeteners though, but the commonplace theme has been a bitter taste which others agreed with.

I've never perceived it as being bitter or sweet, it sort of tastes like a CPU board.

I've never perceived it as being bitter or sweet, it sort of tastes like a CPU board.
Well even though I'm a comp nerd...I just.......don't....even......know what a board tastes like...

MXE has a bitterness to it but it's not nearly bad enough you'd automatically spit out.

I do find a sweetness to it, but only in that once I've snooted it and the drip has passed, then I get this sweet taste in my mouth, a weird taste... no words for it. Just MXE sweetness. I've noticed it more or less from batch to batch. The batch I have now is less sweet, and it's kinda a bummer.

I've been doing way too much of this shit. I realized I am basically just using it to feel normal at this point. 100-150mg spread throughout the day (every day) barely does anything to me other than make me feel a little floaty, but when I don't take any I just have zero energy and am basically not a human, no personality, nothing. Time for a break and a mental reset, I'm going to go live in the woods for a little while..

Man that really sucks. Makes me feel thankful I've been able to get my usage under control lately. Honestly if I was in that position I'd probably consider getting on a prescribed SSRI cause it doesn't seem your getting much NMDA antangonism at this point. That's a lot to be putting through your body, at least MXE is so light on the system compared to other drugs but still.

I know how bad it feels when you've been fucking with your serotonin levels for too long. That inability to feel emotion or even make facial expressions is pretty socially crushing. I like your posts and it seems to me like you have a lot to offer. Whatever you decide, best of luck to you.

I'll come back to life. It's just gonna be a bitch. Abusing MXE really fucked my personality over, but I literally have been on a year long binge with just a week or two break here and there. I have been through like 30+ grams, not even sure at this point. I'll make a retrospective post at some point when my brain is no longer scrambled eggs. It's crazy because at first it helped me so much. I hope some day I can use it responsibly and get that magic back. I'm going to take a month long break, and will probably take some at a festival after that, and then keep on with my break.

Thanks for the love ecstacylover. I'll be back here and there, but I got some work out in the woods for a few months and it will do me good to get a nice reset away from everything.

hahah

Once on MXE.... always on MXE.

Feel lucky to be alive in 2015. This shit is coming on strong.

hahah

Once on MXE.... always on MXE.

Feel lucky to be alive in 2015. This shit is coming on strong.

Haha I don't see myself ever quitting MXE either. I'd rather use it in moderation though so I can enjoy other things in life, the past couple months had me feeling like a burnout.

I had to stop buying multiple grams at once though, having it on hand all the time makes self-control nearly impossible.

Now I realize that my self control is trained very very good. I take 2 small bumps of excellent MXE after a long day with 200mg amphetamine paste 70% and over 8 dark beers.

Poli-drug usage has this good thing, you are adicted to all, but you are addicted to nothing.

bowling on mxe is the shit. I do better than I normally would for sure. 145 last night, highest score ever.

Now I realize that my self control is trained very very good. I take 2 small bumps of excellent MXE after a long day with 200mg amphetamine paste 70% and over 8 dark beers.

Most BLers seem to look down on disso+speed combo. Why?

What does it do for you? Personally I like it, but I've only waded.

I've done Adderall and Vyvanse on MXE and both of them made a certain spot in my head feel really weird every time. I even noticed it when I'd have alot of caffeine on MXE, so maybe it's due to overstimulation.

Who knows, but I'll probably never try the combination of stims+MXE again.

Doing stims and MXE is sorta PCPish. I mean I know some of the only stimulation I like is the kind NMDA antagonists give....

Blueberry I think that's awesome that you are going camping till you get through the other side, that's exactly what I'm doing now as well- camping in the forest until my MXE book is finished. We need a lot of time to reflect on the MXE experience to process it in a way that can be integrated in our life to accomplish what we set out to do with it. We have been given the knowledge, the hole is a very holy place I think, but extrapolating the signal from the noise, translating the ineffable phenomena into practical application takes time to unravel.

Status
Not open for further replies.