View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is wonderful but you are not likely as of yet to find it from a street dealer your going to have to import it from abroad by post which will take 3 to 7 days of waiting and hoping you don't get busted by customs and then the letter or knock at the door

That's a bit too scary for me. I was under the impression it was still legal, must not be any more.
I did look if you can get it online but all the sites seem to be scams x

if the uk ones then yes it will be a scam its been banned for awhile its not to bad importing it but its still a risk

if the uk ones then yes it will be a scam its been banned for awhile its not to bad importing it but its still a risk

Thanks for the info. I've decided to go with diphenidine, a bit crazy but if I take it really easy and keep up with the advice on here I should be ok (I'm a small 5'3 female so not much body mass, I'm not sure if this makes a difference- a male friend of mine who's in the know, is adamant that ketamine affects men harder in spite of their size?!)

Diphenidine can be bought legally online in England (unless I've just made a huge mistake and it will be the police not a legal high arriving on my door- will update! xx

Make up your own mind as far as picking drugs goes, including dissociatives like . similar to MXE.

Be very careful if people recommend substances like 3-MeO-PCP, diphenidine or MXP... they can be pretty different and need to be treated different and even much more carefully. People regularly get hospitalized as a consequence of the amnesia / fugue state / mania / drug induced psychosis from them.

Just consider that MXE is a dissociative and research info on drugs that are very similar structurally yourself.

Thanks for the info. I've decided to go with diphenidine, a bit crazy but if I take it really easy and keep up with the advice on here I should be ok (I'm a small 5'3 female so not much body mass, I'm not sure if this makes a difference- a male friend of mine who's in the know, is adamant that ketamine affects men harder in spite of their size?!)

Diphenidine can be bought legally online in England (unless I've just made a huge mistake and it will be the police not a legal high arriving on my door- will update! xx

watch with this stuff it nearly killed me twice this year so far and its been linked to the death of a blue light member all ready

Make up your own mind as far as picking drugs goes, including dissociatives like . similar to MXE.

Be very careful if people recommend substances like 3-MeO-PCP, diphenidine or MXP... they can be pretty different and need to be treated different and even much more carefully. People regularly get hospitalized as a consequence of the amnesia / fugue state / mania / drug induced psychosis from them.

Just consider that MXE is a dissociative and research info on drugs that are very similar structurally yourself.

I understand completely, I noticed the poster above recommended methoxphenidine while it sounds similiar its not a similair drug..

It is a matter of opinion: some people see similarities but I believe there are differences and certainly additional risks, most of which not well understood.

I think it is sad to see people switching to other legal but dangerous dissociatives simply because K and MXE are outlawed. I consider diphenidine and analogues something for hardcore dissociative heads who like to explore states of nothingness... MXE is already tricky when used excessively but with PCP-like and dizolcipine-like RCs this is cutting it real close. A lot of casual K users are risking a lot resorting to these novel compounds. K itself seems to be scarce in most parts of the world and MXE is not being banned. While in reality those are still a LOT less unsafe than the ones left legal - for now.

As for alternatives I agree with what has been said already- K and MXE seem to be the safest of the bunch, although if you can find pure DXM (dextromethorphan) powder, it is another time-tested alternative, but I am not a fan of it personally compared to MXE. I'm excited about MXM which should be coming online soon. I have heard nothing but good things about it, and it is the closest to MXE that has been found so far. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Thread?highlight=mxm&p=12597469#post12597469

So just a couple notes in case any other herbal fanatics out there are thinking of using MXE while taking an herb:

Do not combine this with while taking He Shou Wu, very strange and uncomfortable feelings in the head it caused! Doesn't feel like a good idea!

Definitely do not combine this with Mucuna! Unless you want to start acting like a cracked out monkey humanoid on pcp and psilocybin! Or perhaps it was the daily dosing of MXE and Mucuna that brought us to this state? :? Anyways time to break from both for at least a week.

Monkey see, monkey no do!

Don't be this guy:

luoyang-old-hipster-07.jpg

30 mg I.M. MXE is quickly becoming my D.O.C. There’s a problem though…post M-Hole, as I am coming back to my body, EVERY TIME I get MUSCLE TREMORS that are right on the edge of what I’d call a seizure. Sometimes I can focus this energy and do the Kundalini thing, but I would rather just eliminate this side effect. My wife said it scares her to see me like that. Is there an anti-conversant medication that I could try to use with this? I have access to gabapentin (Neurontin), pregabilin (Lyrica), alprazolam(Xanax), cyclobenzaprine(Flexeril) . Wanted to hear some veteran opinions before I start mixing things. PS my wife does not experience tremors on double my dosage...she also eats a fistful of gabapentin everyday

Last edited:
30 mg I.M. MXE is quickly becoming my D.O.C. There’s a problem though…post M-Hole, as I am coming back to my body, EVERY TIME I get MUSCLE TREMORS that are right on the edge of what I’d call a seizure. Sometimes I can focus this energy and do the Kundalini thing, but I would rather just eliminate this side effect. My wife said it scares her to see me like that. Is there an anti-conversant medication that I could try to use with this? I have access to gabapentin (Neurontin), pregabilin (Lyrica), alprazolam(Xanax), cyclobenzaprine(Flexeril) . Wanted to hear some veteran opinions before I start mixing things.

I'm no veteran, but seizure is NOT A GOOD WORD. Man, you're in the right place though. Someone should chime in soon hopefully to set your worries at ease.

It's not that big of deal when Im high on MXE, but upon sober reflection it's really scary, I've never had an adverse reaction to anything before, PD, Pharmaceuticals, anything..... Ketamine is fine too .... Hoping I can continue my research with this compound, but not outside my control to stop immediately

Are there nootropics and/or supplement stacks that help increase the over all effects AND/OR long term use?

FYI, regardless of how easy shit is for you to get; sock on on MXE now. No idea when the "2014 EU ban" will go into effect.

30 mg I.M. MXE is quickly becoming my D.O.C. There’s a problem though…post M-Hole, as I am coming back to my body, EVERY TIME I get MUSCLE TREMORS that are right on the edge of what I’d call a seizure. Sometimes I can focus this energy and do the Kundalini thing, but I would rather just eliminate this side effect. My wife said it scares her to see me like that. Is there an anti-conversant medication that I could try to use with this? I have access to gabapentin (Neurontin), pregabilin (Lyrica), alprazolam(Xanax), cyclobenzaprine(Flexeril) . Wanted to hear some veteran opinions before I start mixing things. PS my wife does not experience tremors on double my dosage...she also eats a fistful of gabapentin everyday It's not that big of deal when Im high on MXE, but upon sober reflection it's really scary, I've never had an adverse reaction to anything before, PD, Pharmaceuticals, anything..... Ketamine is fine too .... Hoping I can continue my research with this compound, but not outside my control to stop immediately

The tremors last for 10 minutes max before dissipating, at which point I feel wholly relaxed

I can say from my experience, and as I mentioned in my post last week after my last binge, Pregabalin (Lyrica) does mix safely with MXE and does mitigate/protect against overstimulation of the nervous system. I've been combining both of them for years to great effect.

Are there nootropics and/or supplement stacks that help increase the over all effects AND/OR long term use?

FYI, regardless of how easy shit is for you to get; sock on on MXE now. No idea when the "2014 EU ban" will go into effect.
A few posts back someone said something about grapefruit possibly potentiating it. I will try it the next time I dose. Might want to start with some grapefruit juice?

Mxe is definitely one of the weirdest drugs I've ever taken, and I got off on just a very low dose last night. Faded in and out of consciousness a bunch, blacked out for part of the experience. Good thing I was in a safe place at the time, at home. Lethargy and a lack of coordination like I've never felt before combined with some very strange and dark thoughts which manifested themselves visually when I closed my eyes. Interesting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.