View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to check this out soon. I think a combination with 2c-d could be very nice.

recently picked up the stuff...its color is brown, but apparently it's all catchy, it appears that theres moist inside the bag, reason why I think the product was all sticky... I dont even think someone can snort this stuff at this same moment, should I open the bag and let the stuff dry out???

That sounds like what I had and is decent quality as far as I could tell. I'm sure brilliant white would be better but unless you want to wash it yourself the fine brown powder seemed fine to me. I believe the crappy "freebase" looks more like this:

mdai.jpg

^^this is exactly how the stuff I got looks like, I was thinking, how the hell does ppl snort that sht????

I got ripped off I assume...

There seem to be at least three batches around; the dark brown stuff (above) a light tan powder and the pure white crystals which don't react with Marquis. Looks like scoring online is as reliable as going down a dark alley with a stranger.

I haven't seen that dark brown stuff. Have heard so many shady reports of the white crystals.

The light brown stuff is all I've had and it was just swell :)

I find that snorting MDAI is rather wasteful and doesn't really provide desired effects. Oral seems to be a better ROA.

There seem to be at least three batches around; the dark brown stuff (above) a light tan powder and the pure white crystals which don't react with Marquis. Looks like scoring online is as reliable as going down a dark alley with a stranger.

mine even looks like mud since is wet... it really doesnt look good...

It should be possible to dry it out - and you may even find it is a damp version of the light brown powdery stuff. It doesn't seem to be hygroscopic so if you leave it out in a warm dry place it ought to dry out OK. Have you run any tests on it?

It should be possible to dry it out - and you may even find it is a damp version of the light brown powdery stuff. It doesn't seem to be hygroscopic so if you leave it out in a warm dry place it ought to dry out OK. Have you run any tests on it?

nop, I dont have any test avaliable around here... I leave it out of the batch for a couple of days and lets see if it dries out... but why in the heck does this stuff come wet? i've gone through all the pages and found that a couple of other posters also got it wet... any reason why specifically this stuff is wet and others are not?

Maybe the shameless vendors wanted it to weigh more? Maybe it's cut with something that absorbs moisture very well.

It should dry out pretty quickly if it is in a warm place, or put it in a sealed jar with some silica gel to speed things up. The powder could have got wet during shipment, or it might be a result of poor clean up. If it is due to the latter I would imagine the wetness is solvent rather than water, which you could probably smell, the tan coloured mdmi has no discernable odour.

It should dry out pretty quickly if it is in a warm place, or put it in a sealed jar with some silica gel to speed things up. The powder could have got wet during shipment, or it might be a result of poor clean up. If it is due to the latter I would imagine the wetness is solvent rather than water, which you could probably smell, the tan coloured mdmi has no discernable odour.

actually it does has a some odour, not ugly by anymeans...

I ordered 3grams, on the batch says 3.2 grams, may be those extra 200 mg of weight were because of the water or solvent??

excellent! How much are you doing each night?

i dont think im doing a great deal never really measured it out, we had 5g in a bag, had 3 nights on it between 3 of us and id say we stil have atleast 2.5g left, and we've all been fairly battered, ive been having the brown powder, i think its quite light so u get alot in 5g when u cut it up.

update... I just opened the bad to try to dry it out, it doesnt only looks like chocolate, indeed its texture is just like a soft chocolate, I was trying to get it out of the bag, but this stuff its pretty damm sticky..., I took a very close look at it and I could see the crystals, but I guess I dont even have 25 mg of crystals of together in that bag of shit.... 98% my ass!.... I got ripped off!

I think I can chew this thing....

Last edited:
I went to a site where they rate RC scam sites, and surprisly, had pretty good reviews... but mostly on JWH stuff, none about MDAI...

Was thinking of testing some MDAI. Have read some comments previously about shite stuff being sold by vendors, is that still the case?

Also wondering what the best way of taking the stuff is, and is it safe to take with alcohol and/or any other drugs?

seems fine with a few jars, this is the best stuff out there at the mo light brown powder stuff is best.:) seems alot safer than prev ban stuff enjoy:)

Was thinking of testing some MDAI. Have read some comments previously about shite stuff being sold by vendors, is that still the case?

Also wondering what the best way of taking the stuff is, and is it safe to take with alcohol and/or any other drugs?

Oral would be the best way fo dosing, in my opinion. I've combined it with alcohol with no problems..but don't take that as a safety certificate :\

@bailey83 - It seems OK with a few glasses of wine or a couple of beers, and is great in combos, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.