View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have. And the MDMA floods the synapse with serotonin, and MDMA blocks the reputake...but in my case the Celexa would block the reuptake so I don't really see any difference?

I have. And the MDMA floods the synapse with serotonin, and MDMA blocks the reputake...but in my case the Celexa would block the reuptake so I don't really see any difference?

mdma - like mdai - reverses the direction of the reuptake pump to flood the synapse with serotonin. an ssri blocks this mechanism.

I also had a change to my visual perception. I could see and read things far away, but everything that I looked at within my closer field of vision was blurred and unfocused. It reminded me of going to the eye doctor and having drops put into my eyes to dilate my pupils. In that instance, I was fine to drive home from the eye doctor, but couldn't read a book right in front of my face. This really got me thinking whether my reaction to this drug combo is physiological (dilation of pupils due to the drugs), or more psychological, like psychedelic visuals.

this is just pupil dilation and a well known effect from mdma.

Now about my most recent experience. I took an oral dose of 200 mgs of methylone at 22:00, and 175 mgs of MDAI at 22:30. Within about a half hour I was feeling the methylone, and around 23:00 started to feel the MDAI. It really smoothed out the rough stimulant effects that I experienced the first time that I consumed methylone. It also made the experience last longer, and eased the come-down. I could still notice when the methylone peak ended, but there was a gradual fade-away instead of an abrupt comedown.

So far nothing in this trip report is very significant compared to other reports of this combo. However I noticed something quite interesting. Along with experiencing very strong eye wiggles (much stronger than with MDMA), I also had a change to my visual perception.

I haven't tried this exact combo but I did try MDAI (120mg) + methylone (60mg) + mephedrone (60mg) and I noticed far more pronounced nystagmus on the combo than with either MDAI or methylone by itself. On this combo too the rough stimulant effects seemed to be softened and there was no desire to redose.

That sounds like what I had and is decent quality as far as I could tell. I'm sure brilliant white would be better but unless you want to wash it yourself the fine brown powder seemed fine to me. I believe the crappy "freebase" looks more like this:

mdai.jpg

So, let me make sure I have this right: The vendor describes it as a tan fine powder with a mild odor. What is received is dark chocolate brown and can be smelled across the room. But as long as it's a fine powder and not clumpy it's still OK? (As OK as anything can be in this situation of course.)

I would take anything a vendor says with a sack of salt - they almost always describe their MDPV as "a fine tan powder" despite it clearly being a clumpy white powder as they know that's what the punters want (the long gone original tan wonderdrug) even though they can't supply it. Basically, they tend to lie a lot.

If I received the stuff pictured above I would complain to the vendor, hope for a refund or replacement (hope being the operative word) and bin it. If I received the fine tan powder I'd be fine with it. If I got the properly washed white stuff I'd probably faint with the shock :D

Gonna try 60mg MDAI with 10mg 2CD, not looking for anything spectacular just some extra enjoyment for the night.

Hey anyone tried ephedrine mixed with MDAI. I hear people saying amphetamine and MDAI go well so thought this could work?? I have both to hand but wanted a second opinion?

After reading many posts in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that MDAI isn't worth ingesting at all. Too many posts of mixing. It doesn't sound like anything that can stand on its on two legs.

After reading many posts in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that MDAI isn't worth ingesting at all. Too many posts of mixing. It doesn't sound like anything that can stand on its on two legs.

I fail to see how "MDAI isn't worth ingesting at all." follows from "It doesn't sound like anything that can stand on its on two legs."

It is definitely a combo drug, not a standalone one, but that doesnt make it uninteresting.

Just tonight i took 30mg (i've taken that much before) with a tiny amount of buphedrone and some pot, and the combined effect was simply amazing... And now at T+2:30 i'm mostly down. Unexpectedly intense, and felt absolutely wonderful... have not had an experience like that before (though i've never had MDMA, and havn't tried methylone in comparable doses).

Delsyd - I agree with what you say, although given some of the posts on this thread even if something is labelled it doesn't seem that that's what you get.

Stom10 - I think that the shop is trying to keep the profile of this product down given these types of stories

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...egal-high-mdai-new-meow-meow-115875-22195788/

I know during the meph media circus various journos went into the shop asking if they sold mephedrone, and I think this might be a way of trying to keep them off the scent. It a bit different having a point of human contact rather than being a faceless website.

I guess without having some way of testing I will never know, but I have a feeling this is good quality MDAI.

Hi first post so please be gentle with me :) The first time I tried MDAI I felt just a slight buzz almost sedating and it really didn't seem worth it on it's own. After reading this thread I tried to see how mixing it with a low risk DARI would work and found some nice effects when mixed with the flower Psoralea Corylifolia/ babchi fruits. The effects were not MDMA like per se but they were more pronounced than just taking MDAI on it's own. Very rushy and more stimulating which is what had hoped for when I took the plant.

Reading up on Psoralea Corylifolia it does seem it could have other benefits to my general health whcih can only be a good thing. I am unsure if the combination will be neurotoxic? Hopefully one of you could give your insight into this?

I think MDAI can stand on its own but it depends on what effects you are looking for. Someone wanting a euphoric rush would be disappointed with a hit of grass or pot but it wouldn't make the grass any less enjoyable as a standalone drug, it just wouldn't be doing the job required. Likewise the effects of MDAI are (to me) more about chilling and relaxing and feeling good without euphoric overdrive. As part of a combo the general consensus seems to be that it brings a little extra to the party and I've found that when combined with methylone or mephedrone it enables me to reduce the amount of beta ketone by up to half and get the same effect, which can't be a bad thing.

As part of a combo the general consensus seems to be that it brings a little extra to the party and I've found that when combined with methylone or mephedrone it enables me to reduce the amount of beta ketone by up to half and get the same effect, which can't be a bad thing.

I find what you talk about here very interesting. Can you provide more information on how your dosage would be in these circumstances; i.e. the dosage of MDAI and methylone you would take to compare to a full dose of just methylone in bringing about the same effects? For example would you find, where a general full effect dose of methylone is around 180-200mg, that with MDAI you would be able to reduce this to 90-100mg and what would the amount of MDAI taken with this be to still have a full effect of an experience compared to taking just 200mg or so methylone alone?
Has anyone else here experienced similar?

push - I have posted a couple of trip reports on combos of MDAI with mephedrone and with mephedrone plus methylone. In both cases I used 120mg MDAI and either 120mg meph on its own, or 60mg meph plus 60mg methylone. The funny thing is, with just methylone, I have never really got much out of it. The most I did at any one time was 120mg plus 120mg after an hour, but I didn't continue as I didn't seem to be getting close to an effect.

Anyone know if MDAI is legal in the US????? I keep hearing about this analog law or something they've got on the US, but went to wiki and says this drug is uncontrol and its legal... can any one can help me on this???

in the US, any substance that is represented as a drug (sold for human ingestion) can be illegal under the analog act. if you sell a bag of 100% pure table salt and call it cocaine, you can get jail time.

the structure of MDAI is not specifically outlined as a controlled substance. technically speaking, it has the same number of carbon atoms as MDA, just missing two hydrogen atoms thanks to the ring closure which puts it in a new chemical family (indane instead of PEA)

Be careful guys, I ordered 1g of 'MDAI' online just last week and got an unlabeled bag of coarse white powder/crystals. It smelt familiar, and after a line I realised my fear and it was Mcat (I'm 99% sure anyway). I'm shocked and a little disappointed to get this being passed off as MDAI, especially after the ban.

i oredered some mdai tried it nasally did around 500mg over a long period but litterally had 0 effect it was brown and very powdered.

Is this correct and does it sometimes have no effect or have i just been e mugged?

The differences between MDAI and meph are like night and day so they'd be hard for anyone to accidentally mix up. I've also bought various RCs from "plant food" sites and what's been delivered is definitely not always what it should be. What it actually is is also debatable. You can never be too sure with RC vendors cos many are clueless and couldn't give a toss what they sell as long as they've got your money banked. There are sites which review vendors which can help but we can't discuss that stuff on BL - there's already too much vendor talk in most of these recent RC threads so try to keep a lid on it please, fellas.

Bagman: MDAI is subtle but I can't imagine anyone willingly snorting 500mg of it cos it's vile snorted. Use it orally and don't expect fireworks cos there are none.

Status
Not open for further replies.