View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the kinda dose I used. The powdery stuff seems to be pretty good quality - it's that dogshit-looking stuff that's crap.

whaddaya know, Leeroy just asked the same question I was to ask. And Shambles answered it.

Exxxxxcellent.

:D

Just got my order through the post was labelled on the site as MDAI / 2g Miaow Plant Feed.

Its white in colour and has quite a potent smell to it (similar to cat piss), could this be mephedrone ?
Not sure if its MDAI as its not brown looking in the slightest

It's 00:05, I'm at home and feeling like "doing something". We (me my gf) have 1 gm of MDAI and 500mg of 2C-I. We have done neither before. Decisions decisions...

Quick report on the "chocolate brown" MDAI freebase that's been going around.

It's about 40% pure. After working over 3.9 grams of it as supplied, (multiple extractions with hot heptane, evaporation of solvent), i was left with 2.15g of not-MDAI. About 1.5g of MDAI (off white powder, brilliant white after recrystalation, with the rest lost to mechanical losses (primarily minor spills of the solutions; glassware was rinsed with acetone to recover as much as possible).

THOSE BASTARDS WERE SELLING PRODUCT THAT IS LESS THAN 50% PURE WHILE CLAIMING 98.5%! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Was this the fine brown powder or the clumpy brown material that Shambles posted a pic of? I had some of the fine brown powder several months ago and thought it wasn't as potent as i expected it to be, but not less than half as potent... I wonder what would be present in such large amounts and seemingly inert as TR's haven't varied terribly...

It's 00:05, I'm at home and feeling like "doing something". We (me my gf) have 1 gm of MDAI and 500mg of 2C-I. We have done neither before. Decisions decisions...

I combined a small amount of my sample with 2C-C and they went very well together. I suspect that would hold true for other psyches. There did seem to be some potentiation but I'd already had quite a bit of MDAI by the time I took the 2C-C so hard to tell really.

Just got my order through the post was labelled on the site as MDAI / 2g Miaow Plant Feed.

Its white in colour and has quite a potent smell to it (similar to cat piss), could this be mephedrone ?
Not sure if its MDAI as its not brown looking in the slightest

There's no way anyone here can tell you what you have cos there's no way we'd be able to know. If you're in the UK or Ireland (or sample was acquired there) it's very unlikely to be mephedrone due to the ban. If it was sold as MDAI I would hope that's what it is (it should be white but most of the current batches have been rushed out before being properly "cleaned up" as it were so they are browner). This is always the problem with buying these kinda drugs - one anonymous powder looks much like the next :\

I have a vague memory that it goes a dark red colour with Marquis testing but I'm not 100% - sure somebody else will be though. And welcome to BL :)

I combined a small amount of my sample with 2C-C and they went very well together. I suspect that would hold true for other psyches. There did seem to be some potentiation but I'd already had quite a bit of MDAI by the time I took the 2C-C so hard to tell really.

Found it to potentiate eh? I took a combination of MDAI & M1 about 2.5hrs into a 2c-e trip and it almost completely negated the 2c-e. Needless to say I was quite disappointed as i was expecting the cathinone/aminoindane/phenethylamine version of a candy flip. Never tried it with 2c-x again cause i felt it was such a waste. May have to try it with a halogenated 2c... I find those to be more "recreational" anyway. Or I may just wait til I can procure some mdmai, as i hear that is more effective

other people have reported that combinations with 2c-e usually seem to make the 2c-e disappear. seems like other compounds have higher affinity for the 5ht2a receptor than 2c-e does, making a competitive inhibition case.

other people have reported that combinations with 2c-e usually seem to make the 2c-e disappear. seems like other compounds have higher affinity for the 5ht2a receptor than 2c-e does, making a competitive inhibition case.

that was what i suspected. Think i've got a lengthy post about it somewhere pages back in this thread. I'd imagine MDAI could potentially block other serotonergics in a manner not terribly dissimilar from the mechanism through which SSRIs blunt the effects of psych's

As I said, I had already had a fair bit of MDAI before I took the 2C-C but it felt strong as hell - much more so than I was expecting. These were IV'd doses but I'm not sure that would make any difference. Brief notes noted the day after here.

Well 2Cs and methylone sure work well together - no significant negation noted in many past trials, so must be the MDAI. MDAI seems to make me sleepy in spite of even significant stimulation in the background. The last time I tried it, it knocked me out for 3 hours, after which I woke up still wired from all the MDPV I did before the MDAI.

Has anyone experienced stomach discomfort on MDAI?

I bought some 'Erotic bath salts' from a local shop - ingredients marked as C10H11NO2.
Someone on here suggested it was probably MDAI.

I bought some and had 250mg in two doses - one at 8:30am and the next at 10:30am.

I started feeling a weird stomach at about noon.

The powder was white - not tan/brown - also, would freebase MDAI have more chance to cause stomach problems.

Other than the stomach issue, i really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
only thing i can tell u for sure is that is the molecular formula for MDAI.

as for stomach discomfort. that coudld have been many things or anything.

i personally get GI problems with all PEAs i try. So it could just be your body chemistry.

Then again i wouldnt ingest any bath salts, i much prefer my drugs to be labeled as what they actually are.

I bought some 'Erotic bath salts' from a local shop - ingredients marked as C10H11NO2.

Sigh... this is almost as poor as labeling legal highs with the ingredients as 'ketones'. Though your product was most likely MDAI, an extremely large number of compounds could be made with that same empirical formula.

http://www.chemspider.com/Search.aspx?q=C10H11NO2

Would it really be so hard for headshop style branded products to actually offer detailed ingredients? Its not like MDAI is a trade secret, and I somehow doubt the legal powers that be will take accurate chemical information as indications for human consumption the way they used to with individually dosed 2Cs and tryptamines back in the proverbial 'day'.

I wanted to chime in about my experience with an MDAI + methylone combination. My dose was 200 mgs methylone and 175 mgs MDAI. Up until this point I had only had one experience with methylone. I really enjoyed the first two hours of the experience, almost as much as MDMA, but then I had a horrible stimulant crash. I detest stimulants except for ones with psychedelic or empathogenic qualities like MDMA. So After the peak, all I was left with was anxiety ridden stimulation and I couldn't wait for the experience to be over. Since then I have had several experiences with MDAI. I find it to be a great music enhancer for concerts, without giving me a hangover like MDMA or methylone. I liked how it made me mentally alert, but physically relaxed. To me it felt like MDMA without the rush or intensity.

Now about my most recent experience. I took an oral dose of 200 mgs of methylone at 22:00, and 175 mgs of MDAI at 22:30. Within about a half hour I was feeling the methylone, and around 23:00 started to feel the MDAI. It really smoothed out the rough stimulant effects that I experienced the first time that I consumed methylone. It also made the experience last longer, and eased the come-down. I could still notice when the methylone peak ended, but there was a gradual fade-away instead of an abrupt comedown.

So far nothing in this trip report is very significant compared to other reports of this combo. However I noticed something quite interesting. Along with experiencing very strong eye wiggles (much stronger than with MDMA), I also had a change to my visual perception. I could see and read things far away, but everything that I looked at within my closer field of vision was blurred and unfocused. It reminded me of going to the eye doctor and having drops put into my eyes to dilate my pupils. In that instance, I was fine to drive home from the eye doctor, but couldn't read a book right in front of my face. This really got me thinking whether my reaction to this drug combo is physiological (dilation of pupils due to the drugs), or more psychological, like psychedelic visuals. Another thought was, from my understanding, MDAI is more closely related to MDA than MDMA, which might explain the visual aspects. I have never knowingly consumed MDA, so I would not know how to compare it to my experience. I would be very interested in other people's thoughts and opinions about this.

I am currently taking 20mg Celexa daily for mild anxiety, depression. It's a SSRI, will MDAI still function on me normally?

Also I've found it for over 20 quid /gram....seems a bit expensive?

are you sure? Serotonin is relesed...then not as much of is able to leave the synapse because most of the reuptakers re occupied with celexa?

where have I gone wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.