Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Shambles,

That's what we were thinking but wasn't sure if we were missing something. I read this thread and was surprised that as far as I could see nobody else had mentioned this combination.

It's not a cheap way around things but avoids the after effects of the Amphetamine with MDAI method which seems to work well going by reports.

Hopefully both these drugs will do their respective stuff, let you know what happens on the day and a few days later.

Another thought is whether to do them in tandem or MDAI first, leave it a while and then hit the Coke or vice versa.

I have some MDAI on the way and my friend has some decent quality Cocaine.

Do NOT combine these. Cocaine has a higher binding affinity at SERT than MDAI but effects a lackluster increase in intercellular 5ht, which means that the blow should cancel out MDAI's effects, even more completely than the former does to MDMA.

The combination at least should not be dangerous, but it will waste rare research chemicals.

ebola

I just ordered some of this from a US dealer and should be getting it soon. I`m interested to see how it is and what my girlfriend and I can gain from this substance. We plan on trying it by itself first and them getting a hold of some ritalin or adderall and mixing the two at a later time.
I will share the details soon!

looking forward to your review for the MDAI + adderall or ritalin combo.

Ok! I just got my MDAI in the mail about a hour ago. It looks like brown sugar. Now if all goes to plan I should have some addies later today along with some ritalins as well. Me and my girl are going to try the MDAI tonight by itself(although at the moment shes going bike riding with the kids and the urge to do some now is pretty strong.) I`ll post the effects later tonight or tomorrow.

Ok! I just got my MDAI in the mail about a hour ago. It looks like brown sugar. Now if all goes to plan I should have some addies later today along with some ritalins as well. Me and my girl are going to try the MDAI tonight by itself(although at the moment shes going bike riding with the kids and the urge to do some now is pretty strong.) I`ll post the effects later tonight or tomorrow.

the hell with it by it self bro... throw some adderall in and post the effects :X:X

J/k bro...

Hope it goes well....

After a fucking hour drive I`m back with some addies and some ritalins! What kind of dose should I take of the mdai? I have a 30mg addies. What you guys think?

Ok I ended up taking 30mg of adderall and about 100 to 120mgs(eyeballed,I know thats totally irresponsible and potentially dangerous) of MDAI with my girlfriend. I will write up a trip report and post it tomorrow. But yeah,we are way,way higher than if we had only taken the amphetamine by itself. this is really enjoyable! I`ll do a complete write up after I sleep.

any opinions on a tiny dose of 2-dpmp plus 100mg MDAI?

Anyone definately think it bad?

or maybe mdai +dimethocaine combo. any thoughts.

Ithink mdai needs to be in combo to make it worthwhile, so the trick is to avoid a bad combo.

Ok I ended up taking 30mg of adderall and about 100 to 120mgs(eyeballed,I know thats totally irresponsible and potentially dangerous) of MDAI with my girlfriend. I will write up a trip report and post it tomorrow. But yeah,we are way,way higher than if we had only taken the amphetamine by itself. this is really enjoyable! I`ll do a complete write up after I sleep.

how would you rate the experience from 1-10 compared to a MDMA experience???

or maybe mdai +dimethocaine combo. any thoughts.

Ithink mdai needs to be in combo to make it worthwhile, so the trick is to avoid a bad combo.

Do NOT combine these. Cocaine has a higher binding affinity at SERT than MDAI but effects a lackluster increase in intercellular 5ht, which means that the blow should cancel out MDAI's effects, even more completely than the former does to MDMA.

The combination at least should not be dangerous, but it will waste rare research chemicals.

ebola

Nope.

Can't you guys get some decent stimulants? dpmp and dimethocaine are both really lame stimulants, for different reasons...

dpmp lasts forever, making it inappropriate for combining with something that lasts like 1-2 hours... while dimethocaine is of low potency and likely high cardiotoxicity due to it's local anesthetic effects.

SWIM first post ever thought I would let u know what SWIN thought about MDAI (SWIM is just ure average lad no chemist, genius or vendor!)

Anyway SWIM decided to order online and received *snip* the lower quality MDAI (slightly brown stuff) though the vendor offered a free sample of pure white via email the day after it arrives (far does SWIM thought!)

SWIM had 1g .. went out for a comedy evening ... a few beers on board ... but only a steady nite out .. after 2 bottles and before going into the comedy nite SWIM had two small ones off a key ...about 20 mins SWIM didnt really feel much but was enjoying the evening feeling kinda happy etc etc .... at the break SWIM decided to have a few lines and eyeballed 2 normal sized ones out ..... around 20mins later SWIM feels something .. nothing body wise like rushing or anything like that ... just a nice happy relaxed feeling and was more chatty than usual! SWIM decided to leave the rest till got home as thought it wasnt a going out .... SWIM arrived home around 1am in good spirits only having say 6 bottles of beer (SWIM is a heavy drinker so that amount of beers didnt effect my experience or judgement) .. SWIM decided to line up the rest into 3 big lines and pretty much did them over the next hour whilst chatting online ..... SWIM went bed and found lying in bed chilling watching some comedy in bed ..... very very happy but mega mega relaxed .....SWIM.didnt feel worried about a thing and thought the world is great (prior to this evening SWIM has was in a very bad mood due to some personnel problems!) This seriously did chill SWIM out A LOT !

VERDICT - SWIM thought this seems to be a very mild one on its own .... defo not for going out .. happy chilled out feeling .. maybe the pure white stuff is different and u need less?

SWIM has been as honest as humanly possible with this one

NOTE SWIM is mid thirties male med build etc and has small many things since late 90's apart from the very hard/nasty stuff ;)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
@breakingbad

we don't swim here at bluelight. it does nothing to protect your idendity and makes your posts horrible to read.

This is my first post ever thought I would let u know what I thought about MDAI. I'm just your average lad. No chemist, genius or vendor!

Anyways, I decided to order online and received the lower quality MDAI (slightly brown stuff) though the vendor offered a free sample of pure white via email the day after it arrives.

I had 1g and went out for a comedy evening. A few beers on board, but only a steady nite out. After 2 bottles and before going into the comedy nite I had two small ones off a key. About 20 minutes, I didnt really feel much but was enjoying the evening feeling kinda happy etc etc. At the break, I decided to have a few lines and eyeballed two normal sized ones out. Around 20 minutes later, I felt something. Nothing body wise like rushing or anything like that. Just a nice happy relaxed feeling. I was more chatty than usual! I decided to leave the rest till got home as thought it wasnt a going out.

I arrived home around 1:00am, in good spirits, only having say 6 bottles of beer. (I am a heavy drinker, so that amount of alcohol didnt effect my experience or judgement) I decided to line up the rest into 3 big lines and pretty much did them over the next hour whilst chatting online. I went bed and found lying in bed chilling watching some comedy in bed. Very very happy, but mega mega relaxed. I didnt feel worried about a thing and thought the world is great (prior to this evening, I was in a very bad mood due to some personal problems!) This seriously did chill me out A LOT !

Verdict: My thought is that this seems to be a very mild one on its own. Definitely not for going out. It gave me a happy chilled out feeling. Maybe the pure white stuff is different and you need less. Does anyone know?

I have been as honest as humanly possible with this one

NOTE I am a male in my mid-thirties, medium build, and I have tried many things since late 90's, apart from the very hard/nasty stuff ;)

:)

Fixed and welcome to bluelight! As others have stated, SWIM is not used here. We understand why you used it though. Many similar sites require the use of SWIM. I hope to see more posts by you in the future, BreakingBad. Enjoy your stay! Love the show that is your namesake, by the way!

have you had good experiences with 4-fma>?

actually never tried it. Been thinking about getting a bit of some type of stimulant just to have on hand when i need some extra motivation/inspiration ;) and was thinking about getting one of those two.

I've eaten it a few times ~4 hours into 4-FA experiences. Nice, but nothing amazing.

4-FA is nice on its own so it almost feels like overkill IMO.

I was under the impression 4-FA was more of a straight stimulant, is it a typical amphetamine high? Or more euphoric/less "gurney"?

Status
Not open for further replies.