• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HOT-7 Thread

Anyone care to compare this to 2C-T-7 with the newer batches? (seems to be true HOT-7 and not 2C-T-7 like the discussed batch in this thread)

So far HOT-7 seems weaker, will try again in non-capped and non-combo'd form soon and report back.

Edit: First attempt was 12mg sublingual not capped, good time there kinda like sublingual 2C-T-7 but a bit different, lacked the transformation and walls breathing like T-7. Easy breathing either way.

Last edited:
20mg sublingual for a minute then swallowed with water and yes still less potent.
30 min first alert, stomach felt nicer.
1-1.5 hour feeling it.
It is a thio and I believe that helps it to be so gentle on the mind.
Very mild visuals, hardly even noticeable, but I could breathe - it felt good to breathe, my body felt quite nice like most other psychedelics.
Mild headache went away. No teeth grinding, not talkative but could talk if I wanted. Didn't get auditory shifts. Did get frog eyes.

I may try to raise the dose a little some other time, so far I sense nothing scary about it. Will report back then!

My girlfriend and I got to try this a few weeks ago. I did 23mg and she did about 19mg. Neither of us have experienced 2C-T-7, so I cant compare to that. We both found it very pleasant physically, easy on the mind, and light on visuals. The comparison we both seemed to make was that it was like a 'Natural' MDMA so to speak. Natural in the sense that the euphoria and loved upness that we felt werent in your face and forced like with MDMA, but more like its just lifting the feelings that are already there. Ever since trying it, 2 combos have been on my mind, and I wanna know what everyone thinks. Let's assume that it has MAOI effects equivalent to 2CT7.

HOT-7 and a low dose of 5-Meo-MIPT (3-5mg):
The reason behind this is mainly the sexual potential. I think the sexual experience produced by these 2 in combination would be unmatched by anything else. It would also be insanely euphoric. I cant get this combo off my mind, I think it has limitless potential.

HOT-7 and a lower dose of 25i-NBOMe (200-500mics):
The reason behind this one is to get some visuals going with the beautiful HOT-7 experience. I imagine it would also be quite euphoric for most (25i isnt very euphoric for me personally), the erotic potential behind this combo is also pretty nice.

Any thoughts? I know that using HOT-7 alone is pretty much walking through uncharted territory, but do these combos seem hazardous at all on paper?

Both not really recommendable, 5-Meo-MiPT has some slight MAOI action in and of itself so that might be a contraindication and phenethylamines and MAOIs are generally a no-go. There's a good chance you'll walk away unscarred from those combinations, but I wouldn't take the risk myself. You don't want to end up with a hypertensive crisis or anything of the sort.

If you're gonna try, then start with very low-doses and slowly (with enough time for tolerance to dissipate) work your way up.

They definitely have my interest, but I've never been one to guinea pig. I'll just keep my eye on HOT-7 and wait until more is known about it.

Thanks for the response!

I used 25-30mg of HOT-7 with at least 8mg of 5-MeO-MIPT last night, mid 20's male in super duper shape and still breathin

Yeah that's what I thought, the MAOI action of 5-Meo-MiPT isn't really the same as with moclobemide for example and those 2 have been combined. Still recommending such a combo isn't a good idea and what happens to you doesn't necessarily mean that it will be the same for others.

I personally wouldn't be too terribly concerned with mixing the 2 at a low dose. I'd probably do 20-25mg of HOT-7 and 4-5mg of 5-Meo-Mipt. Up to 6mg of 5-Meo-Mipt will give me the stimulating, euphoric, light trip. If I go over 7 or 8mg, I'm entering a fairly strong trip. It's still something that I am considering now that I have a bit more HOT-7 on its way, and I'm always looking for sexy experiences ;)

I feel like this would also be a very therapeutic combination to do with your partner.

I used 25-30mg of HOT-7 with at least 8mg of 5-MeO-MIPT last night, mid 20's male in super duper shape and still breathin

How did the trip treat you? Was it worth repeating and would you change your doses at all?

Did a 22mg dose of HOT-7. I was at an amazingly trippy concert so it definitely helped make the experience incredibly awesome. There was some pretty bad stomach discomfort at times but I think it may have had something to do with me eating meat earlier in the day. (Usually if I trip on Phen's without eating meat my stomach seems to usually be ok.) I never vomited, but I did worry that I might at one point. The experience was incredibly spiritual and intense.

Last edited:
Tried 18 mg of HOT-7 this past Friday.

Body felt very pleasant and warm, not much in the way of a mindfuck, slight visuals. Very friendly. I would definitely do it again at a higher dose. Sleep was easy (enough) after 8 hours.

rare chemical this one.... glad to see new reports popping up
so how would you compare it to 2ct7? or 2ct2?

I have only tried HOT-7 once so far (very glad to have a little more on the way, it is a wonderful chem), never 2CT7, and 2CT2 3 times. 2CT2 is one of my top 3 Psychedelics, if not my favorite.

Here is how I compare 2CT2 at 22mg with 23mg of HOT-7
I found 2CT2 to have a wonderful body load as did HOT-7. I found the body load of 2CT2 more 'orgasmic' and HOT-7 was more warm and relaxing. They were both very euphoric. HOT-7 kind of gave me a blissed out euphoria whereas 2CT2 gave me in-your-face, straight up euphoria.

2CT2 made me introspective about the relationships in my life. My friends, my family, the girl I was crushing on at the time (Now my GF of 1 year). HOT-7 made me think about the events taking place in my life, who I am as a person, and about my girlfriend. 2CT2 gave me some of the most beautiful visuals of my life, I cant really describe them. HOT-7 seemed to make things want to move, but they just wouldn't.

2CT2 got me way deeper mentally and visually than HOT-7, and I much prefer it. However, HOT-7 is still very much a wonderful thing, and a very worthwhile experience. I hope to try it at the 30-40mg range soon to see where that gets me.

I'm not the best at writing up TR's or putting the experience into words, but I hope this helps if only a little bit.

Looking for opinions on IM ROA as well as dosage suggestions. I vastly prefer IM ROA for every single psychedelic I've tried it with so, I'm curious.

I took an oral dose of 36mg about 45 minutes ago. I might be feeling the slow climb already. It took about 2 hours last time to come up, so it very well may be placebo. I'll update with how it goes!

Update:
Well I'm not the best trip report writer and nothing mind blowing happened, but it is still very much a beautiful chemical. It took about an hour for it to kick in this time, and it slowly increased until I reached my peak 2 hours after ingestion.

The visuals were more apparant at this dose than my 22mg trial, they were still pretty weak. I found myself walking around town with a stupid grin on my face and just kept thinking 'I wish that I could feel this way forever'. As I said last time I did it, it almost feels like a 'natural' MDMA. More trippy of course, mostly positive but you are still sensitive to emotion. I found myself in little thought loops trying to figure out if what I said was interpretted wrong, this is typical for me for a lot of psychedelics though. There are wonderful tactile sensations (though not intense). Overall VERY easy on my body minus the initial nausea and hot/cold fluctuations. I felt connected to nature, everything was just so beautiful. Music was amazing, American Beauty was fantastic. I felt an urge to socialize which is strange for me while peaking on a psychedelic (typical for me after the peak). I feel that there is a strong creative part to this drug. I felt a strong urge to be creative, but unfortunately I dont have much of a creative outlet. There was a bit of empathy as well. I almost felt like I knew everybodies life story that I would walk past. This is also the only psychedelic where I was comfortable standing in a packed bus while peaking. I didnt have the mindset that I was acting weird and that people would notice and think something of it. I thought more like I AM acting weird, people ARE noticing, but I dont give a fuck, its who I am.

The peak lasted about 2 and a half hours. I can still feel some effects 7 hours after dosing but I am more or less back to baseline.

I am considering consuming about 30mg or so of 5-Meo-DALT as it sounds pretty nice right now. This is not reccomended for anyone. Both HOT-7 and 5-Meo-DALT may be MAOI's and 5-Meo-DALT is a strange drug that may have a strange mechanism of action. If I do consume I will update to let you all know how it goes

Last edited:
Lol I see some shameless self-promotion ITT.

And SuperPsych, while it may not be a super interesting narrative, only a few TRs truly are (e.g someone doing iboga for addiction, hell-rides, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas) it's exactly the sort of information people are looking for. Thank you for your input =D

Lol I see some shameless self-promotion ITT.

And SuperPsych, while it may not be a super interesting narrative, only a few TRs truly are (e.g someone doing iboga for addiction, hell-rides, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas) it's exactly the sort of information people are looking for. Thank you for your input =D

You're very welcome! Any information on chemicals (especially rare ones) is precious information

So last night, 7 hours after dosing the HOT-7 I did decide to dose 36mg of 5-Meo-DALT. Weird, I just noticed that I did 36mg of both last night. Anyways, I was pretty much back to baseline when I dosed the 5-MeO-DALT, all I had was lingering color enhancement and slight tactile sensations.

I started to feel it about 15 minutes later, and quite intensely. I have dose orally up to 70mg and have not had a trip this strong from 5-MeO-DALT, except for vaporized. For the first 10 minutes of the trip I was panicking. It just came on so intensely, and as far as I knew it has not been attempted before and I knew that it was possibly unsafe. I got really hot, started to get nauseous and I was slightly shaky. Both anxiety and 5-MeO-DALT can make me shaky anyways. After about 10 minutes the intensity went away and I was greeted by wonderful, constant waves throughout my body. Kind of similar to intense amphetamine body rushes. It was surprisingly visual which was a pleasant surprise. I couldnt make out any certain visuals, but they were very much there. The peak lasted about an hour and then I came down for another 2 hours.

4 hours after dosing the 5-MeO-DALT I had a glass of wine. No ill-effects were noticed