• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HOT-7 Thread

Having read further about the 2C-T-7, on wikipedia admitadely. I can confirm that the nose administration was indeed very painful.

Haha, yeah nothing like a warning that doesn't actually hurt you to make you more careful in the future. I think we've all been there in varying degrees.

hey guys..im new to posting here buut i thought id share..are you guys referring to the hot-7 that came around the same time as proscaline?
i tried that batch, and highly doubt its just t-7.maybe there was more than one batch . so have a few others that i know both personally and on another board. the general consensus is that they are not the same, and that the hot-7 is a lot easier on the head..
oh and i snorted some along with 2 others..it burns very bad and i'd say roughly 4 times as strong,with 4-5 mg being quite satisfying.also made all 3of us purge, onset was almost immediate, inital panic from rapid onset and vomiting quickly faded into quite a dreamy, watery eyed relaxing state.laying down was very comfy.eyes closed grinning. it was very nice, music was wonderful,closed eyed visuals were fantastic and enhanced with music.lotsof giggling and smiling between us.got the munchies at around 6hrs,we ate a huge meal,and slept awesome. felt great next day after 8 plus hrs sleep.appetite was rich next day,nice afterglow,more excellent sleep next day too.warm n fuzzy stuff overall.<3

I've tried this substance several times, both orally at doses ranging from 15-25mg, and insufflated at doses up to 10mg. Having had experience with t-7 as well, i can say with certainty that the hot-7 i had was not t-7. Perhaps the smaple that was tested came from a different batch; maybe some vendors deiced to try try and pass t-7 off as it a year or so ago when it came onto the scene and was being sought after, idk.Also, Ive had the stuff for some time now, and havent noticed any variance in experience- which leads me to believe it must not degrade into t-7 all that rapidly either. I still have a good amount of this left, over 300mg.. if I had acsess to some way to test it and show it is in fact not T-7 i certainly would.How hard would that be to do, just for the sake of curiosity?

^you could send a small amount to an organization like pill reports or dancesafe. I think the latter actually does GC/MS. Don't think they could tell you the purity, but definitely what it is.

also, welcome to bluelight, and I dig the name ;)

^Thanks man:) I actually have liked your name for a while as like ive said ive been reading bluelight forever and seen ya around these parts. Yeah man i had planned on it. I actually had someone offer from here but they said it would require like100-150mg and i dont know if i want to part with that much considering i have less than 400mg left, and who the heck knows when ill ever see this stuff again...I have a friend who stocked up back when we jumped on it; i emailed him to see if i could squueze a little out of em to get tested..for the sake of science, of course;) ill update soon

Hot7 is doing the rounds again, its been a while so reckon i'm ready :D

no idea where the 6-8 hours thing came from, it took us 4-6 hours to come up and it was over 24 hours before we were back to bassline. Most intense trip I've ever done.

Hot7 is doing the rounds again, its been a while so reckon i'm ready :D

no idea where the 6-8 hours thing came from, it took us 4-6 hours to come up and it was over 24 hours before we were back to bassline. Most intense trip I've ever done.

Are you sure you had HOT-7? Shulgin would be completely off on this compound if that's true, PiHKAL states 6-8 hours and nearly identical effects as 2C-T-7.

In an acidic solution would the freebase of HOT-7 convert to 2C-T-7 or does it need some more finagling than that?

EDIT: Just read over PiHKAL and my previous chem question obviously wouldn't work.

Well how timely, I just came across a tiny ziplock containing 100-200mg of HOT-7 that a friend sent me about a year ago. OH BOY!!! Definitely when I tried it a few years ago it was NOT 2C-T-7 which I went thru a gram of a decade ago, so I agree with plusfourpirate that the batch that tested identical to 2C-T-7 must have been something different than what I tried. 25mg took a long time to come up (2-2.5 hrs for me), but when it did it was VERY laid back (in contrast to 2C-T-7's extreme over stimulation and body discomfort) but caused MEGA visuals... I was trying to watch a movie and had to turn it off because the CEV's were so prolific & hyper-aggressive that just blinking was like entering some other world for a split second. So I put on music and closed my eyes and INSTANT visual nirvana... I was swooping around some alien nature planet alternating with kinetic geometric designs for hours. Most intense visual experience I ever had (except for my 1st mushroom trip) and very glorious.

Does anyone has an H/NMR of real HOT-7 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
a little birdy told me that this one will be around again soon.. :D

<snip>*

looking forward to it- really loved this chem; had a few doses left but cant find it; lost it along with ~250mg 2ct-21 and 150mg aMT the last time i was doing multi day research :(

also really i just cant wait for the skeptics who insisted it was t-7 and that the effects couldnt be much different can get a chance to try it and see for themselves. i know there is no sourcing or vendor talk here, but i will at least come back and update once its availabke so ppl at least know to look for it...<3

*Advertising for vendors (even indirectly) is not something we allow here.

~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this stuff that was sold buy vendor like 5 years ago or something.I went threw alot of it.BUt for like the first few weeks the effect profile was the same.THen after a couple weeks or so it started getting weird starting to take longer to kick in and lasting longer after like 3 months it started making me sick.I personally like it when it was aged like 4 weeks cuz it wouldent take that long to kick in but it would last a long time.

Have we ever had confirmation from a 3rd party lab that this compound existed in the wild? It's circulating once again but I've still yet to see anywhere like ED publish a finding.

Such a shame, I lost faith in this one. I supposedly have it but have been reading repeatedly that it's probably all 2C-T-7 up until the point that I'm not sure at all anymore that it's out there except perhaps for synthing enthousiasts.

Seems like hot-7 would be avaliable soon in rc market and very data is disposable. Anyone with experience on this?

It's already on the market.
Select vendors have, I know of one myself, which is how i came across this B&D.

Yes I saw it too. I guess it's just too fickle for me, I should still have some in the freezer and if not, I don't think I'm going to bet on something that can just go *oops* just converted again, soz...
Really makes me wonder what is more important: to be able to say that you have done HOT-7 and to get the placebo effects at least plus the chance on some added unquantifiable sort of extra intoxication... or to actually know for sure you are taking a certain compound you have really NOT taken before?

2 Weeks ago:
12mg HOT-7 12 hours after 4mg DOC was brought back some beautiful visuals, the clouds on a somewhat rainy day seemed soooo much more interesting.

A week later:
20mg HOT-7 4 hours after eating wasn't really all that exciting this time so we had 15mg 4-HO-MET and this seemed to elevate the visuals to a point of interest. Also had some MXE to laugh the night away.
1 Day later:
4mg DOC insufflated and definitely got to the point I'd been waiting for, like 2CC except instead of 2-3 good hours, it was ~5 good hours ~12 hours mild hours, then come down (thank benzo's)
One friend took 8mg of course "on accident" and vomited a bit but we kept him ok since I been there before and knew he'd most likely be ok, plenty of life left in him still to this day.
Wouldn't take water but got mad that we wouldn't give him water... that kind of funny stuff, a great time was had by all, lots of laughs. But I don't think I will repeat this experiment again...
in the near future. Not HOT-7 was taken this time, nor was any ever insufflated due to warnings not to. And no driving.

I would like to try the HOT-7 again, but am working out the sublingual instead of capsule issue this time.