• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HOT-7 Thread

It's a lot cheaper to send a pill sample instead of powder. One can make a pill with simple materials from home depot.

I have no proof, I don't even have any HOT-7. When people make claims such as yours it only makes sense to provide your reasoning, I never said it was or wasn't legit I just wanted to what brought you to your conclusion. The last person to say this never explained why they thought it was 2c-t-7. Also I mis-read that you said it was t-2 and not t-7 like the last person so that will obviously explain why the effects are different from t-7. Don't capsules cost the same to send in as pressed tabs?

Last edited:
I think they would still charge a capsule as powder while pressed pills are significantly cheaper. Not 100% sure on that maybe someone else who has sent samples to ED can explain.

This Hot-7 everyone has been reporting from that single source is in fact 2c-t-2

I saw that as well once it was posted, but that makes me believe that there's more than one batch going around.

I have dosed out of my batch about 4 times now and dosed my girlfriend with it twice now. For all of the trips minus one of ours, it took 2-3 hours to even start coming on, hitting the peak around the 4th hour. We started feeling the dose that kicked in quicker than usual at around 1 hour and it took about an additional hour for her to reach her peak and it took me about 2 hours to reach my peak.

I have done 2C-T-2 a few times and it has never taken me that long for it to kick in. That one usually took about 40-60 minutes to take effect and an additional 30-60 minutes to reach my peak. The timelines of my HOT-7 and 2C-T-2 experiences don't really match up. Unfortunately I was only able to test 2C-T-2 3 or 4 times so I'm not super familiar with it. Of course there are many variables that may come into play, but for the time being I do believe that there is more than one batch going around based off of my experiences

I saw that as well once it was posted, but that makes me believe that there's more than one batch going around.
According to the vendor himself he's now had 3 different batches through his hands. All off them looked different visually (Or at least 2 of them did, don't know about the last)

Anyway, I've said it before and I'm saying it again, the guy who is vending this is a bloody amateur for not having each batch tested.

So have any of the batches been verified by a third party to be HOT-7? I recall a Canadian supplier had repeated difficulties achieving a successful synthesis with this one some time ago, so I'm leaning towards skepticism.

Not sure if this helps but a batch I got about a year ago turned red with the mecke, not purple as the ED tests shows. I know purple and red are close colours but this was definitely red. FYI I have not tried this substance.

That's encouraging. I'm going to receive a sample of this sometime soon and I am definitely hoping it's authentically HOT-7. Actually I'd be alright with it being 2C-T-7 too, I'd like to try that again, or even T-2 for that matter. But I'd prefer it to be more exotic. :)

This is my first post, and this substance was so magical, and there is such little information available on it, that I felt obliged to write about my experience.

I've had a sample (100 mg or so) of this material lying around for several months now. It was sent to me as an extra by a vendor who I had ordered some Butyr-F from. Test results from the B-F proved very promising, but after a lack of self-discipline became apparent following a few trials, the remainder of the substance found itself by way of the commode. I am very well versed in psychedelics, and have personally tried probably 40+ different substances of the triptamine/Phenethylamines type. After reading Shulgin's reports, I really didn't have an intense desire to give HOT-7 a try. But, recently I came across this thread and a new interest was sparked. Last night my gf and I decided to indulge.

I weighed out 19 mg for myself and 16 mg for B. An hour and a half following ingestion, slight effects began to be apparent, and this is about the time that a discomfort in our stomachs started to be felt. This became more and more intense, until it was overwhelming for both of us, especially for B. I tried my best to assure myself and B that this would pass, but it persisted for at least 2 full hours. B vomited at one point, and this almost sparked the same reaction in me, but I was able to hold everything down.

As soon as the nausea subsided (about 4.5 hours after ingestion of HOT), the magic started to happen and a +++ was achieved. I felt amazing. It almost seemed like a mix between E and 2c-e. Colors were very warm and had a very distinctive mustard tent to them. Music was delightful, and for much of the time, I became entranced in my LED christmas lights hanging in my apartment. At some point I thought smoking a bit of weed might mix well. This was what took everything to a ++++ for me. And the only other times I've been at this level, Lucy, Molly, or Mushys were taken. With each hit I took, it felt as though I had smoked a stout hit of DMT. Within seconds of blowing out the smoke, everything started to spiral and geometrical shapes became intensely intertwined with both open and closed eyes. The amount of euphoria I felt at this time, is indescribable. I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. This went on very strong for the following three and a half hours. I kept thinking that this was the longest peak I had felt with any substance.

B was having an intense enough ride without the pot, but after smoking two bowls and telling her about the euphoria, she decided to indulge. This was a mistake for her. B has a disturbed past, and pot has been known to randomly bring out a dark side within her, and this happened almost immediately following her first hit. She complained about going too deep, and I assured her she would be fine, but it only got more and more intense for her, in a bad way, and I immediately got up to find my etizolam. I gave her a milligram at a time, until 4 mg were given. Even then, it took her quite a bit of time for her to come down. All the while, I started to become disturbed by what was going on with her, and decided that it was time to end things for myself as well. I administered two mg of etizolam and took several grams of Kratom. Kratom is my favorite substance, along with etizolam, to use when coming off a good psychedelic. B ended up needing 6-7 mg total of etizolam before sleep was reached, and I ended up passing out on the couch an hour or so after the kratom was ingested.

I woke up feeling a bit hungover, but have felt relatively good all day with the help of a couple beers and kratom, of course. This will go down as one of my most memorable experiences thus far, and I cant wait to indulge in this substance again. For me, the dosage was perfect. I wouldn't go any higher, or any lower for that matter. The nausea was intense for a couple of hours, but it was totally worth the end result. I give this chem a thumbs up, and I only wish I had more, because the said vendor has since disappeared. I will also note, that if I hadn't had etizolam on hand, things might have become very miserable, very quickly. I think a benzo on hand is a must if you're going to be dabbling about with obscure substances such as this one. Be safe everyone!

Jeffstoff,

I am 99% certain I know what vendor you sourced that from, as you mention they sent it as an extra on an order of b-f.

If I recall that particular vendor stated they obtained the "HOT-7" from the same person that sent the sample to ecstasy data.

My point being you probably took 2C-T-2, not HOT-7.

dose and effects for me do not at all add up to 2c-t-2. Only taken t2 once but remember the dose being much lower and more visual.

I am certain that I obtained mine from the same vendor and I'm with altantis360 on this one. I've tried 2CT2 a few times. 20mg oral was intense, very visual, and euphoric. The batch that I got of HOT7 doesn't get very visual until 35mg+ for myself. There is that hint of sadness that was reported in Pihkal, but that could just be because I expected it. If it is 2CT2 it is not very pure. I have no experience with 2CT7 so I can't compare to that. The only thing that throws me off is that one time I came up in about an hour and a half and the other two times it tooke 2-3 hours to really start feeling it. I did order multiple times though, so possibly one was HOT7 and one was 2CT2? HOT7 is beautiful but I'll take the 2CT2 over that any day :)

I am certain that I obtained mine from the same vendor and I'm with altantis360 on this one. I've tried 2CT2 a few times. 20mg oral was intense, very visual, and euphoric. The batch that I got of HOT7 doesn't get very visual until 35mg+ for myself. There is that hint of sadness that was reported in Pihkal, but that could just be because I expected it. If it is 2CT2 it is not very pure. I have no experience with 2CT7 so I can't compare to that. The only thing that throws me off is that one time I came up in about an hour and a half and the other two times it tooke 2-3 hours to really start feeling it. I did order multiple times though, so possibly one was HOT7 and one was 2CT2? HOT7 is beautiful but I'll take the 2CT2 over that any day :)

I am certain we all used the same vendor.

Mine actually came very late and then was lost in a stack of mail. I didn't find it until a month or so ago and assumed it never arrived.

After reading all the trip reports and advice here on harm reduction I promptly ignored all warnings and decided to snort this substance. I also had a friend a long for one of the trips who also snorted it.

First trip was snorted (8-10mg), visuals were noted within 5 minutes. It felt like the other phens I have tried in the past. It was _very_ visual despite the low does but I didn't have any tolerance when I dosed.

Second trip was again snorted, forget the exact dosage but was probably near 10mg or so. Re-dosed at the two hour mark. Again very visual but the re-dose didn't ramp things up much. If anything it only extended the trip.

The last trip was an oral does, with a re-does (snorted) at 3 hours in. Like you it took 2 hours before it kicked in orally. I only took around 20mg and found it lacking in visuals but re-dosed with 5mg more (snorted) and the visuals came on within 5 minutes.

That said, I _do not_ suggest snorting this substance. It burns like hot coals as with all compounds in this class however this so called hot-7 was even worse than usual. Nose bleeds happened the day after each attempt with this substance and I am convinced that it ate away flesh in my already battered and beaten nasal cavities. A month later and things seem to be okay, but I can still feel damage in my right nostril from snorting this substance (I favor that side) and if I could go back I would just take it orally.

Take heed anyone planning to snort this stuff. The instant come-up isn't worth the damage you will do.

Bumping this one because I am curious; Did anyone ever send their batch in for testing?

I still have about 100mg of this "HOT-7" left but I've avoided taking it again because I didn't want to be reckless and consume it while begin uncertain of what I really have.

From my understanding, HOT-7 was already turning to 2C-T-7 when they shipped it... So expect 2C-T-7 effects. I know of a vendor who claimed that 30% was 2C-T-7 before it even hit them after the lab shipped it.

I think this pretty much says it all
How does HOT-7 compare with 2C-T-7? They are almost identical. The same range of dose (centering on 20 milligrams) and if anything, perhaps slightly less long lived. Lets try some other N-hydroxys!

Shulgin wasn't 100% sure on anything but he was pretty specific that he believed some sort of metabolism or decomposition was responsible for HOT-7's activity.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal088.shtml

And yes, if something you bring it gets stopped at the border, regardless of its label, if it gets tested and is found to be an illegal substance they can nail you.

Otherwise FLEA would be everyhwere. Instead of E-FLEA. Any sample you get of "HOT-7" is highly unlikely to be devoid of 2C-T-7 and thus only legal in certain European countries which occasionally ship it here.

Bottom line? Its 2C-T-7.

I suspected as much but there have been reports that it wasn't HOT-7/2C-T-7 in this thread. Someone claimed to have sent some in and have it test positive for 2C-T-2.

I've done 2C-T-7 in the past and whatever this is it didn't feel like 2C-T-7 to me. Years had gone by between those experiences so I could just be not remembering correctly but the duration and effects seemed different. I was hoping maybe someone had got curious like I did and sent some off to be sure. If I had the funds on hand at the moment I'd send a sample in myself. Right now I'm content to just let it sit in the collection for a later time.

I do seem to remember that there was some testing done on different batches... One was almost all 2C-T-7 which made it extremely illegal and then there was one that was 2C-T-2 being passed off as HOT-7 back when 2C-T-2 was legal.

They're both extremely illegal now, at least in the US, so either way...

But yes I seem to remember there was some attempt to make money on "HOT-7" that actually ended up being 2C-T-2. There's nothing really wrong with that IMO except for not telling people its 2C-T-2. I find the 2 to be the superior chemical and I've had them both. Not that I'd recommend either of them, just go get some cactus cuttings. Seriously, 2C-T-7 is the closest you'll get to mescaline... but its still really far and the physical consequences are far more than the mescaline "OMG EVERYONE FIND SOMETHING TO PUKE IN" at the come up... visually... its going to be hard to find a phen that is as visual as 7... probably won't happen. 4-HO-MET and from what I hear really 4-AcO-MET have that covered in the tryptamine department without the physical distress that phens cause. And based on what I'm seeing right now... Even 4-HO-MET under 20mg is more visual than 7 is at the same dose. But I'm not worried about dying with 4-HO-MET. So... there's that.

But as someone who's had 2, 7, and mescaline proper... mescaline no contest.