View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Second Iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as to why your trip lasted only 6 hours. What was your dosage of MG seeds and how long have your trips lasted in the past in comparison? I'm trying to figure out whether an LSH containing extract has a different onset and duration than an extract which has only LSA's. My LSA trips have generally been 8-12+ hours, depending on the dosage.

My trip was lasting more than 6 hours, but I had been awake since 4:30 that morning, and it was 1am when I finally fell asleep. It was also a long strenuous and physical 12 hour workday.

I was in a bad mood before I took it, but it took all that away and replaced my mood with a great state of mind. Very heady and trippy compared to a normal LSA extraction for me. It also had a gentle stimulation that never faded the entire time, very impressed with that. I've taken LSD about 10 years ago over 200 times, and LSA water extractions only about 6 times or so. So I was able to make a fair comparison imho. Again "eating the seeds" as you mentioned doing would probably I imagine be quite a bit more similar to my trip than any LSA water extraction I've ever done.

It definately could have gone on for 10 hours had I not fell asleep. There was absolutely no nausea or any physical body load at all.

Normally I would have been asleep by 9pm had I not been tripping. I was very physically fatigued and mentally fatigued before I ingested the potion, it took all that away.

The next morning, I felt great along with increased visual sensitivity similar to the same feeling I've gotten the next morning after tripping on about 1 hit of acid.

I found the LSH trip came on quite fast, within 45 minutes, and I felt a strong alert when it started to kick in, normally in comparison my LSA trips take a lot longer to come on. The come on alert was similar to an LSD come on alert, within 1 hour, there abouts.

Dosage of MG seeds was 6 grams, may have extracted around 2mg of LSA & related alkaloids and converted a fair portion of them to LSH or related aldehyde condensation products. Some of the effects may occur in-vivo, this is worth looking into, but with psychedelic research pretty much halted these days outside of the Heffter institute, we may never know without lots of experimentation and time.

It's been a pleasure talking with you, I'm gonna go back and read the entire thread now.

Last edited:
Tregar, I had a question about something you said in one of your recent posts to your Shroomery thread (“LSH, more info for all the curious”). My question has to do with when you said this-

“I crushed them up then ground them then put them in an empty lipton tea bag stapled shut to hang in 4 oz of spring water on a magnetic stirrer, let it run for 20 minutes, then threw the bag away. Then added 7 drops of peppermint oil extract by Mc Ness, then added 20 drops of everclear, and let it spin for 30 more minutes.”

Okay, so I’m wondering why didn’t you mix the peppermint oil and everclear with your water in the first step? Why did you instead first soak the MG tea bag in just water for 30 minutes and discard the bag? I’m trying to understand why one can’t just soak their MG tea bag in the water, peppermint oil, and everclear at the beginning and only then after the soak squeeze out the bag.

Is the reason you soaked the MG tea bag in only water for 30 minutes and then discarded the bag because you feared that soaking longer than this would extract the unwanted nauseating alkaloids? And then once you’d gotten rid of the tea bag you were confident that you could add everclear and mint oil to your water and let it sit for as long as you like without needing to worry of making the drink more nauseating?

I’m going to do my own version of your water/peppermint oil/everclear extraction soon and I’d originally envisioned mixing the water, peppermint oil and everclear together at the beginning along with lemon juice and then sitting my MG tea bags in that mixture for an hr or 2. But now after seeing your posts where you specifically soak the MG tea bag in only water at the beginning, discard that and only then mix the water with the other ingredients, I’m wondering if there is an advantage to using your method over the one I planned. Also, why in your latest extractions did you omit using lemon juice or anything else acidic?

I’ll probably use 15 or 20 grams of Burpee Heavenly Blues in my experiment since the friend I’m making the MG tincture for is a psychedelic veteran and I don’t want to give him too low a dose and then he be disappointed.

I ought to brew him a few cups of fresh Ginger tea too for him to drink before the experiment. How many grams of Ginger tea is needed to settle the stomach, how many hours before dosing on MG should one eat the Ginger and will eating additional ginger while experiencing MG nausea help?

Tregar, if you want to increase the potency of your MG’s try preloading on Piracetam and Hydergine. I know you’re aware of how plant MAOI’s potentiate LSA but have you ever heard of people using synthetic MAOI’s like Moclobemide or Deprenyl to potentiate LSA?

Oh, and if you experience vasoconstriction eat some vasodilating health drugs like L-Arginine or CoQ10. I also hear a hot bath or exercise opens the blood vessels.

Adding the alcohol right away would have aided in extracting the nasties.

Can I add lemon juice to my water at the beginning or would that help extract the "nasties"?

I checked the grocery for peppermint oil today and had no luck. That's fine with me considering the idea of ingesting peppermint essential oil sounds unhealthy. However, I did find a bottle of peppermint extract (McCormick Pure Peppermint extract which contains 98% alcohol, oil of peppermint and water in a 1 fl. oz. aka 29 ml bottle). I also bought some spearmint & peppermint tea (Mint Medley Herb Tea- Blend of cool garden spearmint & peppermint). I figured I would use some of the peppermint extract and some of the mint tea, in case one has advantages over the other.

How many ml of the peppermint extract should I use and how many bags of the mint tea? Does the peppermint oil you guys mention have certain advantages extraction wise over the peppermint extract or mint tea I have?

Thanks for the questions. My bottle of peppermint is 4fl oz (120mL) and saids a special blend of 65% alcohol, water, and peppermint oil. Found it in the kitchen spice isle at grocery store a while back. I don't see why the brand you found won't work, should do just fine...if when you open it, it smells strongly of peppermint then it should work just fine.

The only reason I didn't add the 1/3rd to 1/4rth of a shot of everclear in the 1st step along with the extraction tea bag is because alcohol will pull nasties out of the teabag (alcohol will pull nonpolar and polar alkaloids out of the bag, and you don't want that) however just the plain water will pull only the polar (good water soluble) alkaloids out of the teabag, so long as your extraction does not go for longer than 45 minutes or so. I only extract for 30 minutes in water with the stirrer or high, then just before I throw the tea bag out, I squeeze the bag to empty any water inside of it out back into the jar. You want to stir the water for a while like 20 to 45 minutes or even an hour if you want, but if your water turns brown then you have stirred for too long. My water is always yellow/orange/tan colored when I'm done and it's important to use cold spring or distilled water too and not any tap water that has chlorine, as chlorine can destroy LSA, hell chlorine can even destroy LSD.

You can however, add your 7 peppermint extract drops to the jar right away when you are doing the extraction. It's up to you. But also remember that the extract I use is some 65% alcohol, and again, it's best to not have alcohol in the original extraction until after you throw the teabag away. All you want is just cold spring water in there while you do the extraction. But go ahead and add the peppermint drops right away if you want, if won't hurt the extraction that much...as a matter of fact in my experiment #1, I added the 7 drops right away when the teabag was lowered into the water. You can add a pinch of DL tartaric acid powder or a few drops of lemon juice if you want to aid the extraction but I didn't do that.

By the way, this has been confirmed by two people now just recently, myself and Avalokita--we have both done lots of chemistry work in the past such as mescaline extractions down to the white powder with recrystallizations in dreams, etc. We are not lying when we say that this is very different than regular water extracted LSA or even HBWR taken in a capsule.

The effects from the LSH and mixed adduct products is stimulating, enjoyable, and psychedelic, much moreso than regular morning glory or HBWR extractions in our opinion. Avalokita could not even fall asleep because he was still very high and stimulated wee into the morning hours.

This is for real. I have had 3 experiments so far:

Experiment #1 used 4oz of spring water, 6 grams of 2 year old seeds, 1/4 shot of everclear, and 7 drops of peppermint extract.

Experiment #2 used just 4 oz of spring water, 6 grams of 2 year old seeds, 1/3 rd shot of everclear, and NO ADDED MINT (this was the control experiment)

Experiment #3 used 4oz of spring water, 6 grams of 2 year old seeds, 1/3rd shot of everclear, and 8 drops of peppermint extract.

Let me tell you: Experiment #1 and #3 were heads and tales above experiment #2 (no mint added). There is definately something very big going on here. It is like the difference between night and day. When you add the mint drops to the extraction, it may be transforming the alkaloids into new adduct condensation products in the presence of a very mild amount of alcohol. It may even be possible in the future to show that the addition of the alcohol is not needed, just the mint drops, but we haven't tested that yet.

Experiments #1 and #3 were stimulating, psychedelic, it "lights up" your headspace very quickly in only 45 minutes or so...your thoughts will not be clouded like on LSA, instead you will be able to interact with your environment just like on LSD, there will also be no tiredness or feelings of being in an inner world...instead you will experience expanded awareness...I think the effects of experiment #1 and #3 feel like a cross between LSA and LSD, you will not be dissapointed.

If any of you do not believe me, just read Avalokita's report that he did just 2 days ago. He was very impressed. We are both well respected members of the **** and have been members for many years. We really have no reason to play around with any of this as we can trip on other things but we wanted to see if indeed this had something to do with the Kykeon potion used at Eleusis in Ancient Greece.

I will give you my theory of what is happening in the future. But to put it shortly, there are some 21 different natural aldehydes in peppermint, and when these aldehydes adduct themselves onto LSA and the other alkaloids at the amide Nitrogen, they will stabilize themselves in the presence of a mild amount of alcohol so that they can reach the brain intact. Instead of being "labile" or unstable, they will be stabilized so that the new adduct product does not come apart.

It has been shown for example by Dr. Nichols of the Heffter Institute (go to Heffter.org and read the paper entitled "LSD and its Lysergamide cousins" that he found entries #6 and #16 to be pretty damn close in effects and potency to LSD due to having 4 carbons and about 10 hydrogens or less connected onto just one of the amide structures while the other stayed at just hydrogen. The molecular weight of the entry #6 cousin was the exact same as LSD and had effects that were almost just as potent as LSD in the 2-lever rat drug discrimination test.

Top Entry is LSD: R=C2H5, R1 = C2H5 (4 carbons, as we all know, ding! ding! we have liftoff)

LSA (in MG or HBWR seeds): R=H, R1=H (no carbons, ho hum I'm feeling tired allready)

Entry 6: R = H, R1 = CH(CH3)C2H5 (4 carbons, ding ding!) is very similar in potency & effects to LSD according to the rats and curiously saids Dr. Nichols also has the same molecular weight. The amine name for this one is 2-aminobutane.

Entry 16: R=H, R1 = CH(C2H5)2 (5 carbons, ding ding!) is also very similar in potency & effects to LSD according to the rats, the amine name for this one is 3-aminopentane.

LAE:32: R=H, R1 =CHOCH3 (2 carbons) gives LSD like effects at 1.6mg with none of the negatives.

LSH R=H, R1=CHOHCH3 (2 carbons) nearly identical to LAE:32 With LSH, mice and rabbits became excited and Glasser believes it may have LSD like effects, although no human studies were done, they planned to do the studies, but never got around to it.

Acetaldehyde = CH0CH3 (get it ?) LSH is also a natural product found in the seeds but comes apart during even mild extractions. There is acetaldehyde found in the plant and seeds.

Affinity for 5-HT2A and 5-HT1A receptors and potency in the rat two-lever drug discrimination assay for selected lysergic acid amides from Dr. Nichols of the Heffter Institute:

entry #1 (LSD) 5-HT2A: 4.8, 5-HT1A: 4.4, ED50: 48
entry #6 (2-aminobutane) 5-HT2A: 8.8, 5-HT1A: 2.0, ED50: 33
entry #16 (3-aminobutane) 5-HT2A: 8.0, 5-HT1A: 2.1, ED50: 52

The rats loved the stuff. Notice how LSD and the other related cousins have 4 carbons and 3 carbons respectively. Our LSH has 2 carbons just as LAE-32 has 2 carbons, and purported to give LSD like effects with none of the negatives of LSA at 1.6mg and higher. LSA has no carbons attached at the amide. They didn't need rats for any of these studies, they could have just used me! biggrin.gif

Our theoretical adduct products LSH for instance if it is being formed contains 2 carbons and a bunch of hydrogens...nearly identical to LAE-32 found to give LSD like effects at 1.6mg in people with none of the negatives of LSA.

The 21 aldehydes in mint that may be adducting themselves on to our LSA are giving us a mixed bag of products that are all more potent than LSA, much more potent. Even though the amount of aldehydes in mint may not be measurable, some of them out of the 21 may be very similar to having 4 carbons and causing considerable activity when they adduct and are ingested. Acetaldehyde may be one of the more measurable of the aldehydes in mint. I'll list all the aldehydes in mint here, though they may not be found in necessarily measurable quantities:

Furfural (1962)
5-Methyl-2-hexenal, p-methoxybenzaldehyde (1972)
Butanal (1972)
2-Methyl-2 butenal, (E)-2-octenal, geranial, salicylaldehyde, 3,4-dimethyloxybenazldehyde, 4-methyl-2-phenyl-2-pentenal, 5-methyl-2-phenyl-2-pentenal, 2-methoxycinnamaldehyde, (Z)-3-hexenal, 2-4-hexadienal (1980, 1989)
Tiglic aldehyde (1991)
Veratraldehyde (1991)
Octanal, 2,4-nonadienal, (E,Z)-2,6-nonadienal (1998)
Myrtenal (1972, 1980)
Benzaldehyde (1962, 1991)
Heptanal (1972, 1992)
Neral (1980, 1995)
Anisaldehyde (1991, 1998)
Valeraldehyde (1991, 2002)
Phenylacetaldehyde (1962, 1972, 1998)
(Z)-4-Heptenal (1972, 1991, 1998)
Hexanal (1989, 1991, 1992)
Acetaldehyde (1962, 1962, 1972, 2002)
Z-methylbutanal Isovaleraldehyde (1972, 2002)
(E)-2-Hexenal (1965, 1972, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2002)
Isobutanal (1972, 1975, 1991, 1995, 1998, 2000, 2002)

From the research paper:
Reaction mixtures were also prepared using 1,3, and 4-carbon chain aldehydes and alcohols after 24 hours of reaction at ambient temperature, these alternative mixtures were analyzed. Reaction products were detected in all cases. Product retention time increased with the length of the reagent's carbon chains.
In my opinion, Isobutanal (Isobutyraldehyde) found in mint oil has the formula C4 H8 0, and when compared to acetaldehyde which is C2 H4 0, we get something which looks a lot more potent if we could get it to adduct and condense with our LSA. Isobutyraldehyde is an aldehyde which occurs in honey as well. Probably hazardous to health, etc. don't know have not researched it yet. An aldehyde with 4 carbon atoms such as this aldehyde attached to LSA would raise the molecular weight of LSA higher and increase the activity of the effects. http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/data/rw1006831.html There seems to be a lot of it in beer: beer 5405 ppm, this leads us back to the kykeon and mead and ergot infested barely soaking in water...hmmm. Even more in white bread: 19,770 ppm (parts per million).

This post has been edited by tregar: Today, 02:58 AM

I was so impressed with the effects from the LSH and other mixed bag of assorted adduct condensation products that I intend in dreams to experiment with this alot more... yes I was that impressed by the experiments.

It is not LSD but like a cross between LSA and LSD, falling somewhere in the middle. I believe in doing everything scientifically in order to rule out false conclusions.

Next week I will be taking 1/3rd shot of everclear along with 7 drops of peppermint oil extract just to make sure that none of the effects I experienced are coming just from that combination. I don't believe that it will cause any mental effects, but I just want to make sure so I can rule it out competely.

If I get no effects then I will know for sure that our LSA and other alkaloids are being transformed ex-vivo and possibly even in-vivo (don't know yet until I do more experiments) into new adduct condensation products.

Other possibilites for experimentation: adding fresh mint leaves or herbal tea instead of peppermint extract drops (the kitchen section at your grocery store), omitting the 1/3rd shot of everclear, keeping the 1/3rd shot of everclear in, spinning the potion for more 1 hour at least, putting the potion in the fridge for 24 hours before you drink it, not spinning it but ingesting it right away, etc. There are many more experiments that need to be done. I used 2 year old seeds for example, imagine had I used fresh seeds. Or even if I were to use 8 grams of seeds instead of 6 grams...much more work to be done.

Last edited:
After further consulting with 2 different chemist, they believe that where the aldehydes are adducting and condensing themself is at the Nitrogen on the Indole ring, and not the Nitrogen at the amide at the top. They say that is the most likely scenario according to the adducts paper.

I'm gonna propose a name for this new substance since it is active and stronger than any water extracted LSA I've ever had. It is mildly stimulating for a very long time and lights up the "headspace" rather quickly, there is no anxiety or metallic edge present but it is no where near as strong as LSD, but I find it much more enjoyable and stronger than any LSA water extraction I've ever had. Avalo found it much stronger than a normal consumed capsule of 8 HBWR seeds that he has taken many times over the past. He found the super-LSA did not cloud your thoughts and he also found it stimulating. He was still high and could not sleep many (8+ hours or so) after he had ingested it. Strange substance for sure. I believe it is very possible that this same substance could have formed in the kykeon potion at the ancient sacred ceremony at Eleusis which was held every year for 2,000 years for 5,000 new initiates every year around the fall. Wet grain when soaking in water (as does even mint) can contribute trace amounts of aldehydes. Isobutyraldehyde also has a pungent stenchy smell of "wet cereal" or "wet grain". The water extraction of claviceps paspali or claviceps purpurea from barley or other grains would contribute the water soluble good ergot alkaloids while leaving any toxic nonwater soluble ergopeptides behind (in the case of claviceps purpurea). The soaking barley brew would also probably become mildly alcoholic (fermenting) according to Ratsch in the entry "kykeon" in the Encyclopedia of Psychoactive plants. The conditions of water + water soluble ergot alkaloids + various aldehydes + mildly alcoholic solution are the conditions necessary to form the new adduct condensation products at the ?indole nitrogen? on the Lysergamides. This is all just a theory imho.

I'll call it "super-LSA" when I refer to it.

One of the nicest things about it is that it leaves you in a "refreshed" or "rejuvenated" condition the morning after you take it, similar to LSD does. It is an interesting substance, and I just thought I'd throw that term out there since it is "non-specific" but sheds a little light on what it is. I tripped on Albert Hofmann's potion in dreams the other day so I won't be able to experiment with super-LSA in dreams for at least a week, since both substances are probably cross-tolerant to some extent, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just know I'll get back eventually. I still plan to add a few drops (2 to 3 drops) of isobutyraldehyde (approved as a food additive by the fda only in tiny portion, hazardous to health in higher dose) to a solution in dreams in the future, I'll let you know what happens. It contains 4 carbons and 8 hydrogens, about double the amount of carbons and hydrogens in acetaldehyde. If anything the aldehydes are attaching itself to the nitrogen on the indole ring (at the bottom of the LSA molecule when you look at it, similar to the way ALD-52 looks at the bottom).

Last edited:
OK, I've got a question for people who've used both LSA containing seeds (I've used HBWR) and LSD:

How would you compare the two mental states? Did you find LSA to be more mentally trippy then LSD is?

I would have to say that a low dose of LSA was more mentally trippy than 2 hits of decent LSD.

^ Mmm, Ok.. cause I've used LSD three times now; once about 8 months ago, once more a few months ago and then again just a few days ago and each time I seem to notice that whilst I'm tripping 'upstairs', when I used LSA it was completely different; there were times when I literally felt my mind had been 'expanded', i.e. my mind was larger then the actual size of my head!

Hard to explain, but I experienced a similar sensation when I injected methamphetamine for the first time (at a dose that wasn't enough for a rush).

It's impossible for me to generalize whether LSD or LSA-containing seeds are more mentally trippy, since the potency of seeds and potency of acid vary so much from batch to batch. Some really strong batches of HBW can be more mentally trippy than some of the milder batches of acid out there. Then again, some of the weaker, more sedating HBW can be a lot less trippy than good LSD. My introduction to HBW was an exceptionally strong batch of Madagascar grown seeds that reminded me of really clean, potent Psilocybe and were quite colorfully/vibrantly visual.

Looking back on it, though, those Madagascar seeds might have been so strong because it was my first real HBW trip. Back then a mere 10-12 seeds gave me a really refreshing, original trip whereas now I usually eat 20-25 seeds and get a been there, done that feeling. I guess I should order more Madagascar seeds to see if they still have such a profound effect on me, despite the fact I've had 30+ HBW trips in the last year in a half.

I find that the most mentally trippy HBW seeds tend to also be the most energetic and least nauseating. The less psychedelic, more mentally dulling HBW seeds cause a lot of sleepiness and nausea and lack the visual aspect and insights. If one can find a vendor who consistently has really high quality, reliable HBW seeds they're very fortunate and might find they don't see the need to seek out acid anymore, and have no idea what drug they're actually consuming or what effect it will have. It's so nice to be eating HBW from a batch one's tried a few times and know exactly what kind of effects to expect.

And if you find ever want to make HBW a LOT more psychedelic and euphoric you could always preload on a beta-carboline containing plant like Syrian Rue :)

Oh, and I wanted to address the poster who asked if anyone has mixed together MG and HBW extracts and dried them out- You do not want to ever dry out an LSA extract as LSA's are destroyed by air (also destroyed by heat, light and moisture for the record). If you want to make a MG or HBW extract keep it in liquid form.

The Wizard said:
Oh, and I wanted to address the poster who asked if anyone has mixed together MG and HBW extracts and dried them out- You do not want to ever dry out an LSA extract as LSA's are destroyed by air (also destroyed by heat, light and moisture for the record). If you want to make a MG or HBW extract keep it in liquid form.

thanks man i got the syrian rue extract 10x how much do you think i should preload with and how many seeds should i take its my first time but ive had endless trips on DXM mdma acid shrooms but i moved and cant and wont look to get jacked and plus this sounds fun and all legal until well you know ha

I did 2 LSA trips (HBWR seeds) last weekend.

The first trip I took 8 seeds and chewed them into a pulp for about 10 minutes, after that I swallowed the pulp. About T+1:30 they kicked in while I was fishing with a mate, I began to sit down in the lotus position so I could watch the water and meditate. We were surrounded by high grass and a corn field which made me appreciate nature so much during the trip because I felt that I was also a part of this natural life surrounding me. :)
We smoked about a gram of good outdoors grown Northern Light Special (NLX) and even catched a nice fat carp weighing about 3.5-4 kg (~8-9 lbs) which made for some nice photos. :)

The other trip began with grinding 10 seeds with a peppermill and putting them into gelcaps. After they kicked in again I played with my cat for about 30 minutes, then went to sit outside listening to the birds (lots of trees around with a lot of nests, great place for birds) and smoked a bowl of NY diesel haze. Again I felt some sort of connection with nature which seems to be an effect of these seeds when taken outdoors.

During both trips I was very relaxed and had a very calm mind while I still could think deeply about myself and my place in nature and in society, this might sound weird but I can't describe it any better. (English is not my first language) The only way I can describe the connection with nature I felt during both trips was a profound understanding of the natural environment around me and being an actual part of nature itself.

I did not have many visuals, only a few closed eye visuals and brighter colours but the mood lift combined with an appreciation for nature and having a clear mind at the same time was truly a relaxing experience for me. I am thinking of writing a full trip report but it is hard to convert my feelings and thoughts into words. Also, I did not have any nausea which many people seem to have. Another good thing was that I was feeling great, kinda like an afterglow the day after and slept well both nights after the trip was over. :)

My conclusion: LSA seeds are wonderful tools for insight and relaxation while making you think about things you would not normally notice such as nature or sounds. Definately a substance I am going to try again next month after having done 4 trips which all went great without any negative effects. :)

Peace o/

write the trip reports, they're help you get your thoughts in order. sometimes i don't even realize what i actually learned or experienced until i write 'em.

i usually write them on the comedown since lsa usually leaves my speech very well in tact for a psychedelic (not counting 'bonding with god' doses).

you're lucky you get no side effects. my nauseau is mild, but I always end up with leg cramps at the peak that last until about 1.5 days later.

I second the trip report comment... sounds like you had great experiences! It always helps me to get more out of an experience when I write a trip report. I have written reports on all of my most important trips, and the process of writing them has helped me to retain the details of the trip forever, and the initial process of writing them helped me to think about what the trip really did for me in the first place. And now I can go back and read them whenever I want and get partially back to that same place. :)

If you're getting leg cramps you may be experiencing vasoconstriction of your blood vessels. Take a vasodilating health supplement like L-Arginine, exercise or take a hot bath and your blood vessels might open up more and the cramps go away.

One drug that I find smooths out the physical side effects of HBW well is Kratom.

Rexeh said:
I did 2 LSA trips (HBWR seeds) last weekend.

Peace o/

Your experiences seem similar to mine. I had a bit more side effects. 10 seeds, 15 seeds + syrian rue and last time 20 seeds. I don't recommend mixing with a maoi since it seems to increase nausea. I don't recommend exctracting either (ethanol extraction) because it was rather pointless. Swallowing some powdered seeds is easier for me than drinking strong booze. Cold water extraction might be good though.

The effects for me are similar to those of LSD but with less remarkable visuals, a less euphoric push and a sort of sedative (mostly unpleasant) side effect. It is similar to acid in the tactile sensations, character of visuals (things shrinking, growing, breathing and looking very sharp, plus intense colours) and the way it changes thought pattern.

Hi guys,

I've tried various doses of HBWR seeds with other people. However, I've never tripped on them alone. I was thinking of eating 5-7 seeds by myself for a self analytical journey. I should have Xanax on me and if anything, I can probably get some friends to come over/join them if things start getting out of control.

Anyone have any experience of using HBWR seeds alone for self improvement?

I am guessing a solo trip can get really rough since HBWR seeds tend to have a very strong mental effect which can get extremely self analytical.

I really need to get that Xanax if I am going to trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.