• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

but the whole name is wrong after the ketamine horrible nickname. it should be some like clormetamine (if it were 3cl-2oxo,yeah.. but with the 2- position its make more difficult😅

I apologize if I had gotten anyones hopes up, but i haven't been able to send any into a lab. I moved this past week and haven't been able to afford it. Not sure when I'll be able too either. I am now completely out, but I do plan on getting more. It started to grow on me there a little bit. It's not a fantastic chemical, I don't feel like there's anything particularly "magic" about this one like I feel with 3-MeO-PCP, 3-CL-PCP, MXE or DXM; but it is rather enjoyable. The experience is rather manageable , not too much mania and its not too wonky. I havent pushed the dose too much. There was one time where I had consumed an unmeasured amount and I got a bit too wonked, but even then I was able to recognize that I was just too high and I didnt slip into anxiety like I usually do with dissos. Doesn't seem too particularly introspective, but it does enhance Video Games which is a big reason i use dissociatives these days. I do also feel like it has a noticeably anti-depressant effect. For recreational users, I think that its a suitable replacement for Ketamine. I have yet to attempt a hole with FXE, though i assume that its possible. I find that the experience is closer to Ketamine than it is MXE. In fact i really wouldn't compare the effects to MXE at all, short of them both being dissociatives. Overall its a good disso for a night of fun, but so far doesnt seem too deep or to elicit much of a spiritual response. Still a worthwhile chem. I'll probably get it as a replacement for Ketamine as long as this recent good batch remains available. its quite a bit cheaper than ketamine and doesn't upset my bladder as much as K does.

The vendor I purchased from I have always trusted to be honest. They are upfront when they have a bad batch of something. They were honest when they had the FXE that was 8% stimulant. This batch they say is free of the stim cut and I do believe them. I have seen pictures of both batches. The cut one had dirty looking, brownish crystals. This batch is white, large shards with no discoloration. Its got no burn when snorted and overall feels fairly clean. Doesnt smeel either and I'd expect a batch with 8% AD2PV to have some sort of odor. I heavily used PV's some years back, and those drugs REEK.

I had heard that the reason for the stimulant cut was in order to get it to crystallize, that the substance on its own wasn't crystallizing. However, I don't know how true that is, it was a "through the grapevine" sort of thing.

I had heard that the reason for the stimulant cut was in order to get it to crystallize, that the substance on its own wasn't crystallizing. However, I don't know how true that is, it was a "through the grapevine" sort of thing.
That's what the original supplier told me when I asked via email. Short grapevine :)

I definitely heard it here, probably from someone who asked the supplier. I just didn't hear it firsthand myself.

I've learned with this substance .200mg oral with Hella vitamins & water is pretty soft. I started ordering after the stim was cleaned out. All I can say is its been identical material each time ftw.

Stating to kick in now and I'm at the point where picking the correct auto correct word is slightly difficult/couldn't care less. Felt some some slight kidney shiver if I could call it anything. Fuck u, u beautiful wise people that helped save my life years ago. Time to dissolve and stop squinting. Killing the game my guy/girl

Tell me what regents I should run if I happened to have them. I will.

Heart rate 74 bpm

Did I mention I took 3mg diclazepam over the day? My bad. Oral is the way to go.

Tell me what regents I should run if I happened to have them. I will.
I tried tested it with the Marquis, Mecke, and Froedhe reagent kits and the tests were inconclusive. I doubt that there is any reagent test that would confirm, the presence of a stimulant. Don't remember which one of the tests it was, but I'm pretty sure one of the tests I did reacted similarly to how it would react with Ketamine, but I'm honestly not sure. The only way to know for sure what it is is to have it lab tested.

You say oral is the way to go. I assume you mean with FXE? What dose did you consume orally? How are the effects different than other RoAs such as snorting?

Finally, this stuff is on it's way to me, so I'll report back asap with my findings!

It's definitely the proper, clean synthesis - and I heard sum extraordinary promising things about it, tbh.

After a long period without any dissociatives, i think this could become epic - and to really make sure, I also gave the DMXE a go!

I'll report back with my impressions in the near future. Wish me luck!

I ran GC/MS on both the "8% stimulant" batch of FXE and the supposedly purified batch. Verdict is that the purified batch is indeed pure FXE with probably a few inert impurities.

Results of batch mixed with A-D2PV

Results for purified batch

I wrote a report on the purified batch of this you can read it here:
https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/fxe-experienced-175-mg-intranasal-the-great-void-of-heaven.920499/

I saw some domestic GC/MS results as well from what very well may be the same batch, will inevitably get some. It was just FXE, no other active detected.

The high doses are concerning due to inherently higher risk of urinary track irritation but I don't intend on using hole-inducing sized doses. More for therapeutic purposes.

How would you compare it to 3F-PCP (I've read your reports on them)? What would you say would be a rough equivalency in terms of dissociative strength? By your description it sounds similar or perhaps a bit weaker than 2FDCK, by weight (pre-ban 2018 2FDCK, not the stuff being passed off as 2FDCK these days).

Oh my, oh my...even though I was absolutely sure yesterday -when i was high af on the FXE- that I neither can nor want to write something about that stuff atm, for various different reasons, nonetheless - here I am!

Oh my, oh my... it's been wild, to say at least!

One of the reasons that I didn't want to report back after giving it a first try was, that I had no scale at hand, which consequently means that I tested it - with an eyeballed dose...and that's just not how I remember myself to act, usually...

¡Usually!

Well, okay, I read about it beforehand, I believed in it, and so I consequently thought that I knew what I had to know, i.e. that the Fluorexetamine is said to be (somewhat forgiving and) not as potent as the good ole Methoxetamine is - let alone one of the methoxy/hydroxy PCP/PCE-derivatives...

This and my wide-ranging experiences (I think you know now why I was hesitant to submit anything about yesterday's encounters) from years of drug use and abuse, with substances of any kind, any nature as well as any damn potency, was enough (!) to completely replace any given conscientiousness I ever had!

Oh my, oh my...

Well then, just before we proceed and to make things clear: I was at least right about that, what I had in mind about being safe and sound besides any other given snares - though it nevertheless was really headless...

...and frenzied, oh yes, it was!

Retrospectively many things could have happened, bad things, fatal things that could have put the final nail in my coffin...but that's something I honestly don't wanna go into any more details about right now!

Whatever, just as headless as the eyeballed dosing was, as on grand scale was how I administered the Fluorexetamine: via intravenous administration!

The onset was more or less instant, and after I had administered myself the dose -of which I guess that was around 50mgs- I had to hurry somewhat pulling the needle outta the (right) femoral vein, cuz the rush that followed was massive!

It wasn't overwhelming and I was still in control of myself and the situation, but I also wanted to lay down as fast as possible - for obvious reasons!

What followed reminded me SO MUCH of the countless MXE experiences I had (until 2016), I for myself couldn't have tell any difference to how I remember these encounters with a chem, that's just unforgettable to myself and still vivid in my mind and my dreams.

It had all this classic weirdness, this goofy edginess, that's just as comforting as it's alienating to myself.

As i later tried to turn down the volume of the music that I'd chosen for this trip, I could barely walk neither was I properly able to get a grip on how to operate the friggin soundsystem, since it just made no sense anymore, like virtually anything else too.

Oh my...

I'm having two remotes lying around as well as my mobile phone, and if you know this classic disso desultoriness, you can possibly imagine what a hassle it took me till I finally found out how to at least stop the music, which was kinda overtaxing, although it's been music that I had especially chosen cause it's been accompanied me so indescribably often during my 'mexperiences' back in the days!

I dunno for sure and still believe there's room for this to change -even though it doesn't have to, tbh (!)- but as said, it just had simply everything I can remember about how the lovely MXE felt to me, in it's whole: I was there, at this exact same place no Ketamine nor any other compound besides MXE could 'bring' me to, and so it also brought back some 'classic' childhood memories, more specific even, the corresponding feelings (to undetermined events), as well as it just once again (!) gave EVERYTHING this very special, this very certain comical look, one I solely/only remember as a result of being intoxicated with the MXE and (to a certain limited extent also) 3-MeO-PCE!

This was remarkable and very unexpected, yet beyond my wildest cravings!

It was absolutely great and stunning, to say at least, and it felt beyond what words can tell, to me, personally - and it meant just so much to me, that I was really able/capable to head back and return to this place(s), sum place(s) of which never had the slightest hopes for to go 'back' to.

To be honest, I was 100% certain about that, till yesterday...and although this was a haunting experience, I'm also a wee bit unable to just cope with it, in it's entirety - but that's okay, and I know why that is!

I really don't know about you ppl, to be honest I really just don't care what you think right now, but I for myself love this FXE/Fluorexetamine - I really adore it!

Btw, that's how the synthesis/batch I'm having, looks like:
imgonline-com-ua-dexif-QH2x-Hp2-Xf8j0.jpg

Last edited:
Great post. I for one am glad you decided against your first conviction.

Have you tried DMXE? I've found it to be quite similar to MXE. Haven't tried FXE at all.

Hey Mjäll, thank you very much for your kind post/answer. If you like to hear about my findings regarding the DMXE (as well as FXE, to sum extent) have a look in the appropriate thread (link below)!

All the best!

Well I sniffed 25mg of GCMS tested FXE yesterday (it arrived today in a single 1 gram white crystalline chunk).

After about 30 minutes I was quite underwhelmed (it feels perhaps a bit weaker than preban 2FDCK, by weight). I vaped around 20 milligrams in a glass pipe, which quickly shifted the experience from underwhelming to the overwhelming spectrum. The chemical vaporized very well and at low temperature, but I was hit by a sense of weirdness/anxiety, and the sense of, "what the hell are you doing to yourself, smoking this weird fluorinated chemical?".

After I accepted my fate of having to deal with being in this weird state, the anxiety reduced. Everything took on this bright shimmering quality. Body had a pleasant enough body high too. Mind was pretty much clear, dose was too low to change the state of mind. Some euphoria, but like all dissociative euphoria, it was tinged in a weirdness. Was able to play the piano well and effortless but robotically and without connection to the music. Was mostly down after 2 hours but it lingered around for quite sometime.

I think I prefer 3F-PCP much more to FXE. It is shorter lasting than FXE, more functional, and significantly more potent by weight. It seems like an effective/therapeutic dose of FXE would be in 50mg+ range, but it seems that it would be pretty incapacitating at those doses and would take up too much of my day due to the long duration. I just don't have the time to be that wonked out for so long. 3F-PCP seems more uplifting and more functional.

Vaping the FXE is something I'll never do again, was intense but mostly in a weird way. Not particularly euphoric, like nitrous oxide or IV ketamine. Mainly just took me from zero to weird in 2 seconds flat (granted I didn't start at zero since I had snorted 25mg prior). I remember once smoking a bunch of 2FDCK and then walking to the supermarket. Walking around the store was freaking me out because everything seemed too high resolution, the boxes on the shelves, etc.

Never heard of anyone doing this, but I've also never experienced with this compound. Didn't sound interesting to me.
Hey, I was told you couldnt smoke 2c-e, but I found a way. AFAIK everything can be vaporized. Just some things have such a low combustion temp it can be difficult.

After consuming my second bag of the FXE I must say, that it's by far one of my absolute favorite substances of all times!

For me, it's definitely on par with Ketamine and/or Methoxmetamine, which makes it one of the highest ranked compounds ever - and this is subjectively not over-exaggerated at the slightest!

Fluorexetamine delivers such a nice, clean dissociation and is so unbelievably addicting and habit-forming, I'm really having a hard time at the moment not to order just another bag of it - even though I'm seeing myself definitely doing so in a not too distant future.

To me, it absolutely does a great job to substitute for MXE/Ket, and since you can get it for a decent price if you order from amounts of 5 grams upwards, for example, there's just no need/urge to have a second look to score me something else...

I vastly preferred the FXE over DMXE, and especially DCK, which in comparison, was a total letdown, unfortunately!

I found a new love!

Hmmm...

I just read in a German language Harm reduction forum, that a sample of so-called 3-F-2'-Oxo-PCE (FXE) has been tested positive for 2-F-2'-Oxo-PCE!

What substance would that be?