• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

For what it's worth, there is now a new crystal synth from a different Chinese lab which does not contain any stimulant. Not to be confused with the "washed" / "purified" version which some vendors are apparently offering.. I would reserve judgment on FXE itself until people can report on the new, untainted batch.

EDIT: apparently said lab actually synthed PCM instead of FXE so disregard the above message. Can't say I'm disappointed in such a mistake lol

Last edited:
Anyone know if this can be vaped ? In a glass pipe?
Never heard of anyone doing this, but I've also never experienced with this compound. Didn't sound interesting to me.

I should be receiving some soon from a source who got the 8% stimulant batch and washed it. Supposedly it resulted in white crystals. We'll see how it goes. Really keeping my fingers crossed that they were actually able to get the stimulant out. I'll report back once I've been able to try it
Where is the follow up to this please?

Anyone know if this can be vaped ? In a glass pipe?
I wish I had thought to try this with 3-meo-pcp as I've never smoked or vaped a dissociative. I've only tried IV, IM, nasal, and oral.

This is stuff is insane. Done enough K that I pretty quit. Whatever this is lasts longer and I found .17 was just fucking awesome. Full body relaxation.
I don't understand exactly what its doing to me, but it lasts a while and god damn does this make K look like childs play. I can see taking too much turning into a possible horrible show.

At first its slightly stimulating, relaxing...hard to explain how it reminds me of a speedball in a weird way. People report smoking it, no idea why but I haven't tried and don't intend to.

Interesting, you make it sound quite worthwhile. I have been considering getting some but don't really want to get the 5 gram minimum amount. Sure wish that vendor would let you mix and match substances to get to the 5g, but they don't.

Well, you CAN buy one gram but the price per grams is cut by 2/3 if you get 5g, so I'm not willing to way overspend on a single gram.

After the past week *shakes head* doubt my reup will show up of that minimum you're talking about. 50/50 I see it again.

Tolerance builds quickly on kme. Same dose on a full stomach took about an hour and half to kick in. and if these choppy water keep up who knows if where or when it'll pop up again.

About to try to hit a tiny bit off foil (I blame this thread, but in reality it does feel the tits). I find it hilarious I'm even commenting on this when I was really alive on these forums it was all real H. Synthetic whatever whatever good God I got out just in time, rip Captain H. Fuckin' China.

I have yet to hear any reports on this, that I can remember. Looking forward to yours!

Sorry for getting your hopes up for a decent TR on this stuff…

The batch I got, while I was told it was a newer batch so I assumed it wouldn’t have the ad2pv in it. But it did. And I have absolutely zero stim tolerance and a pretty high disso tolerance so even off a decent dose of this FXE, all I felt was stimulation…

Do you know for sure it did, or you're just guessing due to stimulation? Did you get it lab tested? Though it seems unlikely, it is possible it could just be a very stimulating dissociative... after all, some ACHs are not dissociatives, but stimulants. In fact even R-ketamine is a DRI, not an NMDA antagonist.

I saw one vendor alleging they had a new batch which wasn't cut with stimulant, but it had the exact same appearance (brown crystals) as the older batches.

In fact even R-ketamine is a DRI, not an NMDA antagonist.
I saw someone else claim this recently and it isn't correct. R-Ketamine is an NMDA antagonist, although S-Ketamine is generally about 5-6x more potent in this regard. Source1 Source2

In fact, if you knock out specific NMDA receptor subunits in mice, R-Ketamine no longer produces certain behavioral deficits, which further suggests that it contributes to the effects of ketamine in a NMDA receptor-dependent manner. Source

Ah, good to know, thanks.

But yeah it's highly possible that someone claiming to be selling a batch without the stimulant is just lying

I saw one vendor alleging they had a new batch which wasn't cut with stimulant, but it had the exact same appearance (brown crystals) as the older batches.

I'd put a pretty solid bet on the idea that the bulk sellers started moving the same exact batch as "without stimulant" once they realized reddit/forum users didn't want pre-cut garbage.