• 2C-T-4

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2C-TFM

• Other (Please list below so I can add it to the poll)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • βk-2C-B

• 2C-B-FLY

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-EF

• Total voters
10mg was always a good dose for starters, but I doubt that phenibut will bring anything good regarding the bodyload.

I took 12mg the first time, kinda nervous but that turned out to be completely unnecessary, apart from some jaw clenching and some tenseness I hardly noticed the bodyload, but I do tend to stay on the move.

Had a friend vomit all night on 16mg his first time, so that seems kinda variable.

Of the ones I've tried so far I would rank them like this

2c-i > 2c-t-2 > 2c-c > 2c-e > 2c-d > BOD

I think each had it's uses.

If we're including n-benzyl subs - I like them just because they are so powerful
25i-NBOH > 25b-NBOH

Soon to try 25e-NBOH and hopefully 2c-b sometime not too far off. I wonder how I'll like that 25e-NBOH because I'm not too fond of 2c-e but mostly because it makes me sick.

Apparently the NBOMe and NBOH of 2c-h is even psychedelic (Shulgin reported 2c-h as inactive)!

Last edited:
I hardly noticed the bodyload, but I do tend to stay on the move.
Okay cool, I like to be moving around when I'm on psychedelics, especially if it's during the day. Certain substances can make my muscles overly tense and I don't end up moving around as much as I'd like to.

10mg was always a good dose for starters, but I doubt that phenibut will bring anything good regarding the bodyload.

On the contrary, phenibut combines great with all psychedelics and not only reduces the negative aspects of the bodyload, but also greatly increases the tendency for a euphoric/positive experience, without sacrificing any of the depth or psychedelia. Phenibut is one of the absolute best substances to combine with psychedelics.

As long as you don't overdue the phenibut. I have overdosed on it before resulting in a horrible migraine, light sensitivity, and vomiting. Ugh.

As long as you don't overdue the phenibut. I have overdosed on it before resulting in a horrible migraine, light sensitivity, and vomiting. Ugh.

yeah definitely, too much phenibut is a bad time. It's very easy to dose too much, too, since it takes SO long to reach full effect. Newbs to phenibut, especially when they think "this is a supplement I bet it won't even work", will often redose several times (or dose too much to begin with) and end up feeling overheated, really uncomfortable, with a headache and body aches and dysphoria.

Went up to 8g in an evening, next day a bit of a hangover but this stuff isn’t for me, cannot find any use for it.

Went up to 8g in an evening, next day a bit of a hangover but this stuff isn’t for me, cannot find any use for it.

8 grams is WAYYYY too much. Phenibut is subtle, if you dose a little too much it becomes kinda nasty. If you dose a little too little, it doesn't really do anything. But if you dose it just right, it is absolutely lovely. Takes some practice to get the dose right.

It also probably just doesn't agree with everybody.

My first 2C-B trip since last year hopefully happening next month. Might mix it with some DMXE or ketamine. Anyone have recommendations for dosing?

8 grams is WAYYYY too much.

I know, just wanted to know what is possible. When I take normal doses I don’t get much different effect from between 1g and 2,5g. It’s lasts long but i don’t know what to make of this intoxication. Mixed pb with alcohol, gbl and a bit of clonazepam once, that was nice but it’s own it’s useless for me.

My first 2C-B trip since last year hopefully happening next month. Might mix it with some DMXE or ketamine. Anyone have recommendations for dosing?
As soon as ketamine enters the chat it’s like being on a different drug; the visuals change and amplify, the headspace shifts to a much weirder more abstract place and the body high is mostly overpowered by the numbing effects of the ketamine. Because of this I usually save it for the end of the night. I’ll start doing 30mg bumps about an hour after my last 2C-B dose until I’m where I want to be.

It’s a great combo. Even on high (50mg+) doses of 2C-B I’m pretty much Compos Mentis but with the addition of a little ketamine I feel like I’ve turned into an alien and it’s brilliant (if occasionally confusing).

Let's talk about our favorite 2Cs!

The first 'Favorite 2C-x' thread was posted in 2006, with the winner being 2C-E and 2C-B coming in a close second place. I'm interested to see how everyone's preferences have changed and evolved over time as the available 2Cs have shifted. I suspect that 2C-B may win this time due to increases in its availability and massive declines in the availability of 2C-E and most other 2C-x drugs.
Yeah but all of the older heads in here still prefer 2C-E bc it was magical.

As they potentiate each other a lot, I find 15-20 mg 2C-B HCl orally plenty if combined with a disso. So best to take bumps of a quick acting disso like K. B+K is an amazing combo!

I've taken 3-HO-PCE & 3-MeO-PCE at low doses (like 8 & 11 mg) and after like 3 h taken 15 mg 2C-B HCl and gotten much more effect than I had anticipated. Same with oral cannabis, something like 7 mg THC (I have a low tolerance and are quite sensitive to cannabis these days) and 3 h later 15 mg 2C-B HCl. Made me see my veins in my arm almost like in an Alex Grey painting and I was in a situation I needed to act straight... Almost as weird as when I was trying to eat spaghetti on acid...

Oral cannabis is a good way to counteract 2C-B tolerance though. And so are long acting dissos. 😊

I have to go with 2C-E and also give special mention to 2C-T-2. I haven't tried them all though and am curious about 2C-P. I see no one voted for that.

Out of the ones I have tried so far, 2C-E is my absolute favorite without question. It ranks up there with LSD and MDMA as one of my favorite substances in general and I consider it the pièce de résistance of 2C-x compounds. All of my experience with 2C-x compounds have been positive, some just stand out more than others. So far 2C-E stands above them all and its not even close. I would rank the ones I have tried in this order:

1. 2C-E: Its basically everything I could ever want from a psychedelic. The visuals from it are hard to compete with, its easy to have fun on yet still has layers of depth to if you want to go deep on it, and the euphoria is nearly on par with MDMA. It punches well above its class and ticks all the boxes. If mescaline is considered the "Rolls Royce of psychedelics", then 2C-E is the Cosworth Mercedes Benz 190E.

2. 2C-B: The most gentle of the bunch but amazing nonetheless. What it lacks in visuals it makes up for in euphoria and how synergistic it works in combination with other psychedelics. It can get pretty visual at high enough doses but not in the same sense as some of the others.

3. 2C-I: This is one that I feel often gets overlooked/slept on. It possesses a lot of the same qualities that make 2C-E so great, it just doesn't run as smooth and feels a little rougher around the edges. Basically like a beta version of E.

4. 2C-T-2: I have the least amount of experience with this one. Have only taken it once to my knowledge. I do remember it being a pleasant experience but not as memorable as the three above. I think I went into it with my expectations of it set too high and since it didn't quite live up to those expectations it made for a more forgettable experience. Would love to give it another chance though.

5. 2C-P: Feels kind of like being in a choppy simulation of a mescaline trip that lacks the depth with a much more foggy headspace. Not unpleasant by any means but doesn't really stand out much.