• 2C-T-4

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2C-TFM

• Other (Please list below so I can add it to the poll)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • βk-2C-B

• 2C-B-FLY

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-EF

• Total voters
If you select 2C-EF, keep in mind that the "2C-EF" that went around a few years ago for an absurdly high cost from a previously well-known and respected email vendor was a scam, and it was a blend of various 2C-Xs. Mine was lab analyzed to be a blend of 2C-T-2, 2C-C and 2C-T-7. Someone else reported a slightly different blend. I know a few on here (who don't really post anymore - except @fastandbulbous who is back lately - who definitely tried it.

I actually really love the blend I got sold, it's very good. And honestly it's more potent than any of the 3 drugs that the lab found to be in it, but I suppose it's due to synergism.

I like 2Cs better as well, but not because they're better drugs per se.
They're definitely easier and less alien than tryptamines, more grounded in the moment...

What I like about 2Cs is that they feel so refined in their effects, it's like they're exactly what they're supposed to be.
Take 2C-B as an example, it has this base feeling and then you somehow have all the effects coming together and creating this facade through which you observe everything, and which makes everything so beautiful and cool and fun. What are the odds that with this raw base, it succeeds in all everything together like this. Similar things can be said about other 2C-x, as opposed to other phenethylamines that feel less "finished" imo, not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

yeah i agree, 2C-Xs are top shelf psychedelics, and I also love how each is so unique, they have widely varying effects though they share similarities as well. And each and every one is a great psychedelic (that I can think of). The tryptamines vary, but there is WAY less variance between members of the family (except for a few outliers).

DOXs are the same way.

The tryptamines vary, but there is WAY less variance between members of the family (except for a few outliers).

You think so? When I think about 5-meo-dmt vs 4-aco-dmt for example, they couldn't be much more different. DPT, DiPT, ibogaine, there are some pretty wildly varying tryptamines. Maybe these are all the outliers you're talking about. You definitely have more experience with both tryps and phens than me, so genuinely interested in your perspective on this.

You think so? When I think about 5-meo-dmt vs 4-aco-dmt for example, they couldn't be much more different. DPT, DiPT, ibogaine, there are some pretty wildly varying tryptamines. Maybe these are all the outliers you're talking about. You definitely have more experience with both tryps and phens than me, so genuinely interested in your perspective on this.
Yeah and then there´s DMT which is the most different psychs of all. A league in itself that doesnt allow analogs.

I wouldnt say Iboga is a triptamine, tho...

I wouldnt say Iboga is a triptamine, tho...
In terms of effect, it is very different from what you think of when you hear the word 'tryptamine'; But tryptamines are a very broad class of chemical that include serotonin, melatonin, and a few tricyclic antidepressants.

Chemically, it is a tryptamine. (I was also very surprised to learn this.) Indole (benzene & pyrrole rings fused together) + a 2-aminoethyl on the pyrrole ring.

I don't mean any and all tryptamines, I mean like the 4-sub tryptamines, for example, as a group, vs the 2C-Xs as a group. Both are examples of drugs with 1 molecule difference between each other (actually the 4-subs have 1 or 2 and the 2C-Xs only have 1, or I guess 2 in the case of the 2C-T-Xs). The 4-subs, to me, are all largely the same, I mean they are definitely different, but they are less different than, say, 2C-B and 2C-E are from each other.

I don't mean any and all tryptamines, I mean like the 4-sub tryptamines, for example, as a group, vs the 2C-Xs as a group. Both are examples of drugs with 1 molecule difference between each other (actually the 4-subs have 1 or 2 and the 2C-Xs only have 1, or I guess 2 in the case of the 2C-T-Xs). The 4-subs, to me, are all largely the same, I mean they are definitely different, but they are less different than, say, 2C-B and 2C-E are from each other.
I agree, coincidentally that was also my thought process when reading your post

I’m not sure I should vote as I’ve only tried 2C-B but I do absolutely adore it. Colours look richer, music sounds better, jokes are funnier, food tastes better and at standard doses you’re not even slightly impaired, it’s an honest to god all round reality enhancer.

I desperately want to try 2C-E at some point but I’m late to the game and it’s a very rare find these days.

I don't mean any and all tryptamines, I mean like the 4-sub tryptamines, for example, as a group, vs the 2C-Xs as a group.

Oh yeah, totally, that makes sense and I see it that way too. Actually I have to admit that like @Buzz Lightbeer when I first read your comment I was thinking 4-sub vs 2c-x too, but then I put my overly literal and analytical hat on...

I’m not sure I should vote as I’ve only tried 2C-B but I do absolutely adore it. Colours look richer, music sounds better, jokes are funnier, food tastes better and at standard doses you’re not even slightly impaired, it’s an honest to god all round reality enhancer.

I desperately want to try 2C-E at some point but I’m late to the game and it’s a very rare find these days.
Same boat here, still might as well vote.

I’ve had a couple dozen 2CB experiences but have yet to try any other 2C. (2CT2 soon.) Only source I know that I could acquire E and D from is in another country. And the “C“ I got was NBOMe.

Years ago Solipsis decided to normalize the favorite 2C-X thread results by creating a poll thread for "which 2C-Xs have you tried", so that each one could be rebased by the percentage tried. 2C-E still won if I recall.

I wonder what 2C-N is gonna be like… Anyone tried it and wants to share some information? I read MGS‘ report, the PiHKAL entries and the other one on Erowid but besides that I can‘t find anything.

Me too! MGS's report is the only one I have come across that paints a picture of a drug with true psychedelic value, PIHKAL makes it seem quite lackluster as do the other (very few) Erowid reports.

The F&B one is the only one I've ever read I think. Blows away anything else in the 2Cs (except maybe T-21!) - certainly the way he writes it anyway.

I wouldn't mind knowing the ratio to the "2C-EF" however, was it a straight 1:1:1 or blended with the potencies of all in mind (So 1(C):2(T-2):2(T-7))? IMO I'd rather have 2C-E or B instead of the T-2 though.
Or...1(E):1(T-7):1(B)...
My "2C-EF" sample came back as 2C-E + 1 unknown substance. Definitely could‘ve been worse.

The F&B one is the only one I've ever read I think. Blows away anything else in the 2Cs (except maybe T-21!) - certainly the way he writes it anyway.

I wouldn't mind knowing the ratio to the "2C-EF" however, was it a straight 1:1:1 or blended with the potencies of all in mind (So 1(C):2(T-2):2(T-7))? IMO I'd rather have 2C-E or B instead of the T-2 though.
Or...1(E):1(T-7):1(B)...

I think from what I recall, my sample was 2:1:1 ratio of 2C-C/2C-T-2/2C-T-7. I am not positive I am remembering that right though.

But as pschestim said, some others were something else. So what I think is that the unscrupulous vendor (who from what I understand was someone who bought the business/stock of a well established and quality vendor) and combined various 2C-Xs that he had, in order to sell them as 2C-EF for tremendous cost.

I've had a certain idea for a while now and it runs along the lines of this; Psychedelic Cocktails.

For instance: 35mg MAL, 12mg 4-HO-MiPT, 25mg 4-MeO-PCP, 80mg MDA and a line of 75mg S+ Ket and 30mg DPT to kick it all off.

This is one of the more basic ones (I made (and tested) hundreds back in the day) so I reckon in future instead of novel compounds, why not just vend gelcaps of cocktails?