• 2C-T-4

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2C-TFM

• Other (Please list below so I can add it to the poll)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • βk-2C-B

• 2C-B-FLY

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-EF

• Total voters

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's talk about our favorite 2Cs!

The first 'Favorite 2C-x' thread was posted in 2006, with the winner being 2C-E and 2C-B coming in a close second place. I'm interested to see how everyone's preferences have changed and evolved over time as the available 2Cs have shifted. I suspect that 2C-B may win this time due to increases in its availability and massive declines in the availability of 2C-E and most other 2C-x drugs.

I'll go first: My favorite (and the only 2C I have tried at the moment) is 2C-B. I've had numerous fun, insightful, hilarious, and life-changing experiences with dosages ranging from a few mg to 25mg. Planning on experimenting with the higher dosage levels this year.

I also got my hands on a couple doses of 2C-T-2 a while back that I will be trying soon.

Nice thread idea, arrall. :)

I have to vote for 2C-E. Although I find several others more fun and recreational, 2C-E gave me my most powerful psychedelic experience of my life, and it consistently gives me powerful, deep, and thought-provoking experiences. I had my second +4 experience on it, my first true ego death, which was terrifying and difficult but very rewarding and transformative for my concept of what this reality is, underneath.

2C-B is very fun and nice. I think you'll love 2C-T-2, I found it to be very therapeutic and deeply satisfying.

I have to vote for 2C-E. Although I find several others more fun and recreational, 2C-E gave me my most powerful psychedelic experience of my life, and it consistently gives me powerful, deep, and thought-provoking experiences. I had my second +4 experience on it, my first true ego death, which was terrifying and difficult but very rewarding and transformative for my concept of what this reality is, underneath.
That sounds very interesting. I find that 2C-B can be a bit too recreational and shallow at times, but I think it is also very setting-dependent; Even for a psychedelic, since LSD and 4-sub tryptamines can give me a deep and insightful trip even in relaxed settings.
2C-B is very fun and nice. I think you'll love 2C-T-2, I found it to be very therapeutic and deeply satisfying.
Looking forward to it! Only issue is that it is in capsules mixed with filler, so I'm gonna start with a half capsule or so.

Never met a 2C I didn't enjoy, however 2C-T-7 has always been a stand out for me. Such a nice, warm experience that always brings plenty of euphoria for me. Those visuals too...

That being said it is very variable from trip to trip, I haven't figured out how to ensure a strong experience. 50mg can be a strong +++ or an average ++ depending on the day for myself. But when it hits right it is magic.

Overall I'd say 2C-B is the "best" 2C due to reliability of dosing and experience, just not my favourite compared to the heavy hitters of the family. God I miss the days of legal 2C's :(

I have to vote 2C-E as well because its the deepest and most interesting of the bunch IME, but I could easily cast for 2C-D and honourable mention to 2C-P

I liked 2C-T-7 the one time I tried it. But 2C-E is the one that has me thinking "can't wait for that again". 2C-D is so easy, and 2C-P as well, but so long which is cool.

Last edited:
I agree 2C-B is very reliable in effects by dose (in fact most of them are). I also agree that 2C-T-7 is extremely variable. I have taken it I think 4 times and it's never really done it for me. I dosed 35mg twice, the first time was pretty strong, the second time was very weak, like to the point that I never went above threshold. The highest I've dosed was 42mg and it was a bit too strong, but at the same time I didn't get the visuals everyone raves about, just a very heavy bodyload and some fear. The reports I read about when it hits good sound amazing, I wish I could have experienced that at some point.

I also really love 2C-C, in fact overall I like it better than 2C-B. I find them similar, 2C-C has less intense visuals and is even more light and euphoric than 2C-B for me, and it also consistently produces a very useful and valuable introspective state, unlike 2C-B.

2C-T-2 is ab absolute gem for me.

2C-T-21 is quite interesting, not such an in-your-face psychedelic, but it's very euphoric and extremely recreational. It's the thio analogue of 2C-EF, which is interesting since 2C-EF sounds like such a holy grail, and has never been made in large batches for the general public, despite a strong desire from connoisseurs. We can thank @fastandbulbous's report on it from many years ago for that, I think. :)

I've tried B, C, & D. 2C-C is my favorite of those as it's gentle yet profound and spiritual, sort of what I imagine mescaline's headspace feels like.

2C-B is more psychedelic than 2C-C and 2C-D for me, at least superficially, but I can definitely see how people find it shallow. I haven't used it a few years as it consistently started giving me severe migraines on the comedown.

I've also tried 2C-B-FLY and I liked it less than these other 3. At times it was enjoyable but its got a really grungy body load and is less clear-headed than the others.

I haven't voted because I've only tried 2C-C/D so far, but I have B/E/P/B-Fly in reserve so I should be able to make a more informed opinion down the line.

2C-C is my fave so far though. 2C-D gave splitting headaches, but 2C-C has always been 'acid-lite' for me; most of an acid trip, but at 50% the intensity. Still very visual, introspective, and hedonistic, yet something different and a short duration. I'll miss it when it's gone... I have maybe 1.5g left of 2C-C, such a gem.

2CE just doesn't fuck around. 2CB is quite nice but less serious.

Hands down, no question, it has to be 2c-e. I've eaten grams of it since the early 2000's. It's not only my favorite 2c-x, but my favorite of all the dozens of substances l have ever experienced. Maybe some magic compound may come around and knock it off the pedestal sits on alone. I've had tried lots of of the compounds that have been good, even great, but nothing else shares the combination of benevolence and depth of 2c-e. Banning it as a "bath salt" did humanity a grave disservice...

It´s difficult to say just one. I have voted E too, but B, and T7 are such a gems. And T2...

This days I just have a few doses of E and 2cbfly that I suspect when they are gone, it will be gone for good...

Only had decent doses of E/B and some of the nbomes.
Not really a true 2cx but DOC is one of My favorite all time drugs.

B is visually nice but othervice useless for me, dont really care for the body high.
E was very strong and interesting the one time i took enough(mixed with some small amount of mxe)
It wasnt pleasant but it had alot of depth, but i did feel a nasty bodyload and generally dirty vibe(could be the combo)

Nbomes were quite shallow by themself, but low doses with lsd was quite cool.
(50-80ug lsd +100-300ug nbomes)

Also n20 could give some unique mind tricks with 25c that i havent had with anything else.

Not sure i want to try anymore new drugs, i have a stash of most of my favorite rare substances.
But i could do an exception for 2cp, dopr maybe dom and probably a few others.

DOC is as good as anything there is, and much better than almost everything else. But not a 2C-X. The 2C-Xs and DOXs are all around such gems, Shulgin hit a gold mine there.

I had to change my vote to 2C-D! I can't help but cheer for the underdog, and to me it is pretty a narrow margin in 2C-D vs 2C-E. If I had to take only one to the desert island it would be 2C-E, but in the world we live in with already several options for a classic, deep psychedelic, I have to admit that I find myself reaching far more often for 2C-D. It's just such a great go-to for chill easy low intensity tripping.