• 2C-T-4

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2C-TFM

• Other (Please list below so I can add it to the poll)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • βk-2C-B

• 2C-B-FLY

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-EF

• Total voters
I love mixing psychedelics. My friend and I used to pre-dose with 25-30mg of MXE, and then dose some combination of tryptamines and then spend the trip playing music together. I've done tons of combos, sometimes they're just like a trip with the qualities of each drug mixed in there, but sometimes they're synergistic, greater than the sum of each part.

I've tried 2C-B, 2C-B-fly, 2C-P, 2C-T, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7 and 2C-T-21.

Do like them all, but voted on 2C-T-2 as I find it the most well rounded in effects and duration and hardly ever gives me any bodyload to speak of. Love the T's sulphur warmth!

Very eager to get to try 2C-D & 2C-E and wouldn't mind some 2C-C or 2C-I - just to have sampled the main ones. Really hope they all will become more available soon!

I do too, the 2C-Xs are pretty much all solid gold. If I'd have known they would become so unavailable, I would have stocked up big time. Back in the day they were everywhere. Now I don't know any way to get any of them except 2C-B, which has broken through into the mainstream and is always out there.

Yay, a chance to be on the first pages of a big and dandy for the next generations to witness!
I have only tried 2C-B and it's honestly probably my favorite substance even over LSD and MDMA.
Has many uses and always fun. Can be combined with other substances with mindblowing results.
I would love to try 2C-E and 2C-T-7 (I love visuals), but will probably only be able to get some 2C-I. Have my doubts about it but I wanna try.

Yeah 2C-B does combine well, it combines amazingly with LSD for example.

Also one time I did nitrous on top of 2C-B and it was the most physical pleasure I have ever felt, it was like having a super orgasm in my whole body for about 5 minutes, it actually started to scare me it was so strong, all I could do was moan. It felt SO GOOD.

Yay, a chance to be on the first pages of a big and dandy for the next generations to witness!
I have only tried 2C-B and it's honestly probably my favorite substance even over LSD and MDMA.
Has many uses and always fun. Can be combined with other substances with mindblowing results.
I would love to try 2C-E and 2C-T-7 (I love visuals), but will probably only be able to get some 2C-I. Have my doubts about it but I wanna try.
if u like visuals, 2c-i is definetly a great one for that <3 stimmy but oh my the endless fractals <3

Yeah 2C-I is extremely visual. The visuals are very unique, as well. I consistently get Aztec-themed visuals with a unique character. 2C-I also has some almost dissociative-like sensations, including one I have always gotten from it where it feels like I have a duplicate of my body that is attached at the top of my head and extends upwards in a mirror image. I can feel the other body. it's weird.

Despite these strong sensory aspects, I have never had a very strong headspace from it... it is mostly just euphoric and stimulating with weird distortions, without anything mentally deep.

Wish I had stocked up on 2C-I, it's very enjoyable and interesting. It was also my first RC I bought.

How did you like 2C-T? You don’t hear much about that one but I’m really interested in it.
I find 2C-T very nice, sort of like 2C-B and 2C-T-21 had a baby, a bit more headspace than a corresponding dose of 2C-B, tactile with that sulphur warmth I love, more visual than 2C-T-21 - which hardly is visual at all untill around 15 mg - less vissual than 2C-B. Duration slightly shorter than 2C-B, which sometimes is nice.

I do understand why it's called it generic in its effects in PIHKAL, as it doesn't have any certain aspect sticking out. Sounds like it has a lot in common with 2C-D, but unfortunately I've never came across 2C-D, so can't compare.

2C-T is probably uncommon just because dosage is high (you need like 100 mg for a normal dose) so more money to be made making other 2C's. First time I just took like 50 mg which looked like a BIG pile compared to other 2C's. I've just taken it up to about 120 mg, would be interesting to know if it would present any unexpected idiosyncrasies at higher doses.

Yeah the 2C-T seemed to be an effort by some organization or individual who was at least partly in it simply to expand the knowledge available about psychedelics, as they couldn't have made much money. I'm glad there are people who do that occasionally though. Even though I never got to try 2C-T.

I did get to try DOT (aleph-1)... sadly, I received like 25mg, but only tried 3.5mg, the solution I made must not have used alcohol, and I didn't particularly enjoy the 3.5mg dose I took, so the next time I went to take some, it had grown some nasty slimy black stuff in it. :(

I don't even have what little notes I took on it, or I'd write a (very small) trip report anyway, for the sake of there being so little out there... I do remember considering myself to experienced Shulgin's "Beth State" though. I felt uninspired, flatlined, couldn't think of anything to think about or say. It felt mildly strange, nothing standout, not terrible either, just odd and slightly offputting.

Yeah the 2C-T seemed to be an effort by some organization or individual who was at least partly in it simply to expand the knowledge available about psychedelics, as they couldn't have made much money. I'm glad there are people who do that occasionally though. Even though I never got to try 2C-T.

I did get to try DOT (aleph-1)... sadly, I received like 25mg, but only tried 3.5mg, the solution I made must not have used alcohol, and I didn't particularly enjoy the 3.5mg dose I took, so the next time I went to take some, it had grown some nasty slimy black stuff in it. :(

I don't even have what little notes I took on it, or I'd write a (very small) trip report anyway, for the sake of there being so little out there... I do remember considering myself to experienced Shulgin's "Beth State" though. I felt uninspired, flatlined, couldn't think of anything to think about or say. It felt mildly strange, nothing standout, not terrible either, just odd and slightly offputting.
I'm one of the few who have tried DOT/Aleph-1 and I find it quite nice, but I seem to like everything with a sulphur in it. It has a certain drunkenness to it which resembles both alcohol and MDMA. By coincidence it was the first phenetylamine I took when I got back to psychedelics after a long, over 20 years, hiatus. Still have some left 😊.

My friend who also tried it though it was really enjoyable. I may have just had too much tolerance at the time, I was tripping like 3 times a week for a quit a long time by that point. I got to try a number of really rare things then (TMA-6 and DOI also) that I ended up finding underwhelming and didn't write reports on. :\ Shame, these days I have zero tolerance and in fact am more sensitive to psychedelics than ever, wish I'd be gifted with those opportunities now. C'est la vie

Yeah 2C-B does combine well, it combines amazingly with LSD for example.

Also one time I did nitrous on top of 2C-B and it was the most physical pleasure I have ever felt, it was like having a super orgasm in my whole body for about 5 minutes, it actually started to scare me it was so strong, all I could do was moan. It felt SO GOOD.
Yeahh, 2cb and acid are pure bliss, I prefer the combined visuals over lsd's mess too, such rich color and defined shapes!
if u like visuals, 2c-i is definetly a great one for that <3 stimmy but oh my the endless fractals <3
I love me some fractals, but they rarely happen. Would be nice...

I had 9 different peas with the 2,4,5-substitution pattern. Most favorite was 2c-b and 25c-nbome and least favorite was 2c-I and 2c-p. I really wondered why 2c-e is so high up that list, I find it to be a good psychedelic tool but almost with no recreational value.

Shulgin wasn't rating them on "most recreational"... he (and myself, and many others) see 2C-E as magical because of how profound and deep it is, not because it's the most fun.

I have had tons of fun on it, it's just not always fun for me. Whereas, like, 2C-B or 2C-C, those are reliably fun. Especially 2C-C which is super easygoing. Or DOC, that is always fun every single time (and also useful, not JUST fun, but it is always fun).

I actually got some 2C-E recently, anybody have suggestions on a good entry-level dose?

Probably the thing that scares me most about it is the body load some people report. Normally I would combat this with phenibut, but I'm worried that it might dull the intensity a bit.